Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update yaar!!!  Loved how you cleared up the misunderstanding while revealing a little of Arnav's past.   Seems like he was betrayed by his ex...guessing there is more to come.  Also answers the question in mind while he does not want to commit to the relationship.   Now the question...Is Khushi ready for that?

Loved the end...they kissed and very passionately might I add...just wonderful to add a big smile to face!!!!
Abyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another Superb update... 
VSR really give us heart attack last update.. but love the suspense and finally the mystery is out in the open...VSR bhabi! 🥳glad that she is his sister inlow..
khush felt insecure got hurt... so she just jumped to the conclusions about VSR and put herself and arnav thru a lot of misery for the whole day...on the other side arnav was hurt hearing Khushi didn't think twice before thinking that Vandana was his wife... Loved his anger and his fierceness ...his restless at not seeing her ..or his frustration to not get thru her by the inn phone when he called her and surely next time he will get her a cell phone so he could communicate to her directly...
I think arnav something bad had happened to him in the past i think he was in a very seriously relationship that broke up? and was betrayed and hurt deeply..
i so loved the kiss they shared...this kiss represents ..the intensity their passion...their attraction,,, i mean Nidhi it was too hot to handle😳... the man himself wants seconds ☺️ awesome...  well written Nidhi...the whole update was beautiful.. and Cant wait to read more..
SuperstarSanaya thumbnail
Updated my comment here:

😃
segad thumbnail
don't know about khushi but i need a family tree.  arnav ka bada bhai hoga isi liye VSR calls him arnav and not jethji.  
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excellent update
loved it
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a dreamy update! Their passion is killing me! 

I was literally holding my breath while reading this, as I was afraid to find more about Vandana. Oh what a relief!!!! 

But, let me go back and ask, is Arnav just taking this relationship as a summer fling?? And he hopes Khushi to take it a summer love as well??? Really?? Is that all he has learned about Khushi?? I really hope they clarify about this topic before they indulge in each other. 
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yaaayy! 🥳

Bhabhi on the dance floor,
Bhabhi likes to party!
Bhabhi likes to move that sexy Bhabhi body!

Haha! The guess work comes to an end.. And wonder if Vandana would be able to notice the undercurrents between Arnav and Khushi!

Loved the guest appearance. :D Nikki ko acha khasa role mil gaya. :D

The update was truly magical again Nidhi! Loved it to bits!

Both are very much into each other yet at the first signs of doubts and troubles, both dont hold on. Yet find a way to each other. Guess, this thing may make Khushi trust him. Yet Arnav s thought of just a summer romance is :( ..
He is still holding back. Eager to see how that changes..

Loved the Kitchen romance, Nidhi! Whatte narration. Absolutely brilliant! Sent tingles down my spine. ;)
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
updated my cmnt on page 10
thnks for d mail
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
First of all sorry for the delay in commenting... works just choking me!! 😊

This was a lovely update... It had all emotions... attraction, jealousy, anger, pain...
It was but natural for Khushi to feel jealous about Vandana talking so casually to Arnav... a man who is so stern and barely talks to anyone, shared such a carefree relationship with someone... and that someone being his wife Vandana...(atleast that's what Khushi thought)...

The whole scenario of Vandana - Khushi conversation was very beautifully written... Khushi being a perfect host yet disappointed in Arnav... their cancellation of dinner plans... and also of her feeling of being cheated by him... that kiss last night meant much more to her that she admitted...

And here Arnav was no less disappointed... he is terribly attracted to Khushi and can't wait for their dinner... He completely forgets about Vandana and is so upset to not find Khushi around... He immediately judges her that for her, he meant nothing and she just bailed out of their dinner plan without giving him any notice...

Awww... when Khushi returns back... you described her emotions so beautifully... wanting to talk to her parents... feeling miserable looking at Arnav laugh with Vandana... and the way she crawls into her bed holding a picture of her parents...

And then the Arnav - Khushi encounter... was just brilliant... I love your style of writing such scenes... by the end of it, they make me want more always...  like I am craving for the next update like crazy... 😊
Edited by mints23 - 10 years ago
headtotoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally the VSR mystery is solved !!!

She turns out to be the Bhabhiji...😆

But in the end the confusion solving session and final uniting was very passionate and hot...

Keep the good work up !!!