Frequent Posters

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Fabulous update... Family tree!! Superb
rana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So glad the misunderstanding was sorted out so quickly!
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Phew!!! Now that's a relief, vandana is his Bhabhi
That was a nice update
Pls continue soon
Thanx
bellacoolio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a steamy, passionate update! I am glad the misunderstanding ended quickly(thank you). Both were so restless! I loved VSR, the bhabhi!
Congrats on the new thread...A wonderful update indeed...
keyboard123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved huge update!!! Glad they quickly resolved the misunderstanding!
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First off all Congrats on the new thread, hope this amazing story has many more.

Wow, that was a beautiful and amazing update, simply mind blowing.

The update was written exceptionally well and a fantastic read,

Poor Khushi was feeling so sad thinking Arnav was married, I think she should have asked Arnav, rather than assume.

Even Arnav was feeling restless because he could not get hold of Khushi and it was so nice to read that Arnav feels so much at peace in khushi's presence.

Finally VSR's identity was revealed she is the sister in law, I was partly right I guessed sister, lol.

Arnav was so angry at Khushi for thinking that he was deceiving her, at least Khushi did feel guilty and apologised.

Awww I just love there kitchen encounters, they are fabulous and the kitchen is like there own "Rabba Ve" paradise.

Wow the kiss they shared was so hot and passionate, totally loved it.

Khushi is just so cute, she actually admitted to the kiss being better than jalebies, so sweet.

Loved the update and I'm eager to read more,

Please continue soon and thanks for the Email xx
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved Khushi's last comment! Better than jalebis 😆

Awesome update! The misunderstanding was not dragged on so thank you for that. What part is Vandana going to be playing in Arnav and Khushi's romance? She seems to hold a soft spot in Arnav's heart.

__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg bhabi!????
Khushi must've felt so stuoid! Lol
Great uodate!
The attraction's difficult to miss...;)
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
-Edited-

Another wonderful and mind-blowing update👏

I loved the way Khushi acted almost professionally with Vandana without letting her own emotions overshadow her actions. But felt sorry for Khushi, as she felt like the third wheel in Arnav's life. I hated Vandana at the beginning, but later when she said that she loved the name Khushi, I brushed away the negative thoughts.

So Arnav remembered that he had a dinner date with Khushi. I thought he would have forgotten all about it when he received the call from Vandana, but he didn't. That's how sweet Arnav is. Loved when he said that he really needed to get Khushi's cell number. And the fact that Arnav regretted leaving the inn without meeting Khushi made me happy. And the fact that he wanted to see her, hear her voice and laughter made me jump with joy. Yet I don't like the thought of Arnav feeling that it was only a summer romance, because it's not going to be just a summer romance.

Loved the relationship that is shared by Arnav and Vandana.

Tha last part was the best. The way Arnav got furious when he realized that Khushi misunderstood him, was very well penned down. And the way you made Arnav gradually relax; first with Khushi's touch and then with his jokes was really sweet. And the kiss as usual left me blushing. Awe, they are such a cute couple☺️ Loved when Khushi said that the passionate encounter was better than jalebis😳

It was a really lovely update❤️

Thanks for another wonderful update🤗

Eagerly waiting for the next chappie😉

PS - Thanks you for not making Vandana Arnav's ex-wife. Else we would have died from hypertension due to constant cursing😆
Edited by V3Od - 10 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
tat was awesome
I knew it she was his bhabhi or someone else
pls update soon
Thanx for pm