Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS || MY SEXY KIDNAPPER || New Thrd Opnd-NT-PG141 || (Page 41)

honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
nice part...continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeygrape

nice part...continue soon

Thanks dear.! Smile
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
updating today.! 
priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

updating today.!

will be waiting
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Big smile
_Maaneet_ IF-Stunnerz
_Maaneet_
_Maaneet_

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
waiting !!!!!!!!
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

PART 3

I was running, while there were some unknown goons running behind me, with guns in their hands. Filling my entire self with as much oxygen as I could, I ran and ran until I felt breathless. I can't,  just can't run anymore but I need to. If I stop, it's all over.! Finding nothing, I hid behind a tree in the jungle, stopping to catch my breath, when some footsteps caught my attention. Have they found me, was all I could think of.?? Damn, they will kill me if they find me. Before I could react, a goon was right Infront of me, aiming his gun towards me , and the next thing I could gather was, he triggered it. I felt paralyzed, thinking that the bullet hit me, yet I couldn't feel it coming in contact with my body. Yet nothing seemed to fit, so I opened my eyes only to meet the most dreadful sight.; he was lying on the ground with blood oozing out from his head, why.?? Did he take the bullet meant for me; my kidnapper.? But why, will he do that.?? Feeling choked seeing the blood oozing out, and he taking his last breath, I screamed at the top of my voice. I jerked up, from my sleep, finally realizing it was my dream. I dreamt about him getting shot, since when did I become so cruel.? Well, dreams aren't in my hands are they.?? Shrugging my thoughts away, I looked around for some sign of him, yet there was none. How long has it been since I was here.? A week.? I guess that's a lot, may be a day or 2.? How long will this have to go on.? I got off the couch feeling uncomfortable and more suffocated in the same place, in the same room for so long. I need a shower, ASAP.! I quickly walked around the room, looking for one, I didn't find any. This place doesn't have a shower.?? No.!! I need it, I will have to ask him when he comes. One thing I failed to notice till now, was a clock ; I was sure there wasn't one the last time I saw this place, before I dozed off.  How did that come here.? Anyway, it was showing it was 5.30 in the evening and it was 16th, which means its been almost 48 hours I have been kidnapped. What have I been doing all the while, just sleeping.?? I giggled at my own habits of sleeping, while I waited for him to show me his goddamn face , so that I could enquire about the shower. The clock ticked by, and it was 7.30 while I just sat there reading some magazines, which suddenly appeared just like the clock did. Strange.! 

"Where the hell is this guy.? " 

" I Have been waiting for so long, yet he hasn't come.! I need a shower.  " I groaned, while flipping through the magazine and gazing at the clock. The clock struck 9.30, and involuntarily my stomach growled In hunger, thanks to my usual habit of dinner at 9.30. 

" He hasn't come even now.?? Damn him. " I cursed him, and walked up to the kitchen for some food, when I saw the pasta bowl gone. Where did it go.?? Did he take it, but when did he come, I have been waiting for so long.? Possibly while I was asleep.? Ohh, that explains the clock and magazines. I scanned  the shelves to fish out something, while I was rooted at my spot to see it full of my favs. Snacks and my fav Maggie was staked into piles. What the heck.?? Am I really kidnapped or I have been dreaming all the while.? I opened the refrigerator, only to be shocked again, it was full of fruits and soft drinks too. This has got to be a dream, I pinched my self hard only to realize it wasn't. I quickly grabbed the Maggie, boiling water and made my self delicious dinner to relish on. While I was eating, all I could think was of the mysterious man, who has kidnapped me, if it's actually a kidnapping. 

"Why is he so weird.?? " I asked my self, as I finished the Maggie. Once done, I sat there like always, getting bored and cursing him the umpteenth time. 

" Is he alive or is he dead.?" I thought, as I finished all the magazines kept there, finding nothing else to do, I lied back down to sleep my boredom off, which was nothing new to me.  It was around 11.30 sleep finally started overtaking me, while I drifted along into unconsciousness. 

As morning hit, my habit of waking up early too kicked in. I tossed around the couch, fidgeting in my sleep, finally waking up. I opened my eyes, feeling something very much changed even in the place that I was hardly familiar with. Has something changed was all I could think, when I felt something on me. I hurriedly got up, to see if it was what I was thinking it was; it was a quilt. Oh my god.? Now where did this Come from.? Did he.? No way.!!! When and how.? Reflexively I scanned the room, for tracing him but what I saw left me even more shocked; there was a TV in the room.! All I could do is laugh out madly, feeling the thrill of being kidnapped and treated so lavishly.! He got me TV, does he even know what kidnapping is.? I sprinted towards the TV, when my eyes caught the sight of a box of CDs, which held movies.! That's when it hit me, he was here while I was sleeping and he did all of it. The clock, the magazines, the food, the quilt and finally the TV.!!! That jerk, he knew I was getting bored. So he did all of this. 

" Why can't you just come forward and do this, rather than Hiding behind.? I anyhow know its you.! " I called out loudly, very well aware of him listening to me.  I picked out a movie, and played it, finally finding something worthwhile to do. 

2 more days passed similarly, while I grew more agitated towards the place, thanks to the lousy atmosphere and my lack of cleanliness, boredom adding to all of it yet again. Though  the  place had a commendable provision of sanitation, yet no place to enhance ones cleanliness . Feeling disgusted, I snapped out at him. How long can one survive on movies.?? Sigh, he is happily hanging around somewhere, while I am getting consumed by boredom.!

" AHHH " I screamed as much as I could. I had no clue how long I was screaming for, when I felt something rather a warm hand shutting my mouth tightly... I opened my eyes, to meet his glaring ones. I shut my mouth at once, waiting for his deathly reaction, just like his eyes were throwing fireballs at me. Am I gone now.?? 

Precap : Friendship.?? Can that be possible.? LOL

As for revelations, You guys need to wait a bit.. Big smile

Will be waiting for your response eagerly.! Hopefully you all liked it Embarrassed

Thanks Smile

Please do hit the like button and I would love to read your comments too Embarrassed

Anu Heart

PS : Please add " anuluvsmaaneet " for PMs regarding the updates.! 

Link

Thanks Smile

PREVIOUS PART

PART 2

NEXT PART

PART 4

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 10 April 2014 at 4:07pm

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26pyarisahelijasmeen64deeps_agaaaahsapcageeta1803anjana1310Bluesaffire2gayathripriyankLilMissPerfectsonai-adricasarahnmeherkhan326nadi5683canonrockingmishtiparomannsotyshah-jahan02358282361ManishaGovinddodo1294baarish...Maryamahaji790mariam.ahmed197littlerenu16Moonlight007maggi_2506Soma111sweetmelonkavitha05anuluvsmaaneet--Yashvi--Enigma78mkd.70LovemagentaajoliegeetkamaanchillychickenBBP97fatiya52110sabafaizammyicycooltelevision9vishalfoolcrazedfan19Darkangel_MoMoitzzdmgthendral_111vij10nibi_suchidrashtiMyAnGeLrichu26PoonamTsanj1905priyankasweet21lovepoopreet.harmanrostnityasneha137ketki61queenbee001maaneetkisonalikainturakiranChahhat4evaShalinaparbinPiyu75D_4_Devilmahi_gurmeetsweet-mishtyMANISHAGOELangelic-eyesneha_g6sandymggreshuflowing_riverdrashtirockzzLove2readAnny90mounacutydoll9pearl_warriorSweetestPariits_mesree10sree.maneetsweetgirls1CrystalSayafatema_007m-g19ainanwerbaisakh45shubhi_sbabygurl10Anu_Rstorytellermgurti30ninavikrndrjssoodRocks.Dharasheetalvasapreetymaaneetd_soniagbhatNinnzGmpayal.gupta177ElienoreMG...RIDDHIMA...snehapriya4ever4lovecustodian75valli30dhakdhak22sporthy_smile28ZohamaaneetNeejuangel-ki-shonaambeernritzy09jayshu17ushankitvcPaintedSkyshruthiRajennsmallvillenamita25maaniqrat_areebAsh1991--Ratna--freya123kawaii_geetmeena..Craziest_MG-Gemini-Shruthekabslockspunam2712sdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrape-Lehar-jasika08Simran_BMaaneetDeewangisanum23priya111111DimaagKaKeeda-Chipper-Treat-_Maaneet_tamanna1391abinash079mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdDonnaa.hayaat.Infinity.tabby999

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Updated.! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leisureushankitvcpunam2712meena..tamanna1391khwaishfan

Go to top