Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
whoaaa awesome part hun.. maaneet romance.. geets realization and more revelations coming up..cant wait! cont soon hun
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n interestin update! Maaneet get closer! Maan teases her! They kiss! She cooks 4 him n Maan loved the tasty pasta! Geet goes in th room n is shocked! Does she knw him? update soon! She sed Maan! wonderfully written
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
superb part
maaneet teasing session was awesome
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Love it..
Chahhat4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update dear...
Awww Geet love her sexy kidnapper...
Haayyeee love their little romance...
Ahhh finally Maan name reveal...
Desperately waiting to see how Geet know Maan...
Update soon dear...
Plsss
NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu, my girl :D
my internet is giving me such a heap of troubles, im sorry 😭

its my first comment on this SS so i'd give an overview :D (pray it gets posted, thanks to my internet . sigh)

i never read any story which is written in first person (i-e, "I") because it somehow does not appeal, protagonist in first person speech.

Here you made me break my 10 year-old record girl! hats off! 👏 i started reading, and then i didnt know i was through reading all the updates and yearning for more 😆
its awesome! i love the concept ,its completely new and unique and oh im so loving it!

first the mystery just made me glued and now the sweet bond which formed between the two and is now oh so perfectly strengthening between both of them. 😳

all the things Maan did- he kept bringing in so many things so Geet doesnt get bored, the magazines, movies, he cooked for her. and then the fact he respected and cared for her and took care of her when she fainted on the bathroom floor. the way he talked to her when she woke up, all worried he might have taken advantage of her situation, but ,oh wow! it made my heart skip a BEAT when how sweetly he assured her he cared for her and he wont do anything wrong with her. *Nosheen melts down and the puddle becomes a heart* 😃

and then the way he got wounded and she had to take care of him 😲 whoa! that was tough. since i have a sharp imagination, these things come in my mind like a film ,and the scene made my heart wrench in horror how he was wounded and she took those bullets out 😲 glad she succeeded no matter how scared she was .

and the slap he got when he tried being Mr Cool-making-coffee-for-himself 😆

the way they have bonded, his honest confession of his love for her. awww . it made the hidden teenager in my heart blush 😃 welldone girlie!

and im waiting for the mystery to unfold more. so Geet finally found out his identity. she could have known him from childhood then? my guess.. that's why she did not recognize him by looks. might have spotted some old photo of him with herself in that room? how do they know each other? and is he really the kidnapper or he's actually hiding her, protecting her from some bigger evil, being the lesser evil himself :D

waiting for update.

i have read other works too but my internet issues are preventing and delaying my regular browsing , I will reach there as soon as it becomes better .

Rajshree12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovelyyy update Anu dear...
Hmm...So Maan also knows wht Geet feels fr him..
Hhhaaayyyeee...their cute little romantic moment...totally dreamyyy...
Toh Geet ko pata chal gaya who is MK actually???
Eagerly waiting fr nxt part..
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
GEET IS IN LOVE WITH HER KIDNAPPER
AND HE TOO FEELS THE SAME
LOVED THEIR NOK JHOK
SHE REVEALED A ROOM FULL OF HER PICTURES AND I LOVE YOU
BUT WHOSE PIC DID SHE SEE

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3