sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajbijz

Originally posted by sabsfathima

[QUOTE=sabsfathima][QUOTE=Jaynragz][QUOTE=hansa]

yeh lo nanhi ne hum dinosuar ko poocha - actauly couple of weeks pehle main e bhi yeh joke maara tha aur kisiko samjhaaya tha forum par

well it was and for ECE bulbs & tubes in the mid 80's  - it went like this

bhool na jaana ECE bulb laana - it starred Paintal in it - now u wil ask who is Paintal - LOL

it was a very high recall value ad - so if anybody in real life wants to remind somebody na - they kinda say bhool na jaana ECE hi bulb lana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6u7pV0bgbk

Baap re itna vadda Ad sirf Bulbs aur tubes ke liyeLOL
thank you RajulHug meri teacher ji forum pe

Shishya, I am glad i cld  teach u something from the bygone era Wink which was nice regarding music but as far as clothing goes jeez very bad - clothing with padded wide shoulders, skin-tight pants one day and baggy  pants the next,  electric neon colors.Very bad decade for fashion LOL
thank ypu teacher ji Ab fashion ka bhi gyan milgaya dhanyawaad gurujiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzHansa-Tapori

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Leesan

Awww!  EmbarrassedWhat an absolutely straight from the heart ,beautiful ode to the MN relationship and more so to the NBT forum relationships! ClapLOL

Thank you! HugI think of late we're getting a bit nostalgic ,if not teary eyed about NBT  , and by extension our forum! Unhappy  Broken Heart

I've decided to try and savor every last moment,good or bad,enjoyable or not,because when it's over,that's it! It's over! And I'll miss every last thing about this show, and even more so the forum ,which means you guys! Even the three eyed alien monsters!! LOL

So in the meantime,lets live,love and laugh together! Life is too short! Hug

Agree with every word u said Lee - pls come often on the forum  - we love ur debates & u pacifying us ven we are angry or irritated.

Lol! Thanks for the vote of confidence! Smile  But...be careful what you wish for!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzSah1Hansa-Tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Awww!  EmbarrassedWhat an absolutely straight from the heart ,beautiful ode to the MN relationship and more so to the NBT forum relationships! ClapLOL

Thank you! HugI think of late we're getting a bit nostalgic ,if not teary eyed about NBT  , and by extension our forum! Unhappy  Broken Heart

I've decided to try and savor every last moment,good or bad,enjoyable or not,because when it's over,that's it! It's over! And I'll miss every last thing about this show, and even more so the forum ,which means you guys! Even the three eyed alien monsters!! LOL

Agree with every word u said Lee - pls come often on the forum  - we love ur debates & u pacifying us ven we are angry or irritated.

LOL

Lol! Thanks for the vote of confidence! Smile  But...be careful what you wish for!! LOL

Sah1LeesanHansa-Tapori

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

want to savour every moment of IF, hence if we like or don't like NBT's storyline , we want to be a part of the forum. so please come often & i grudgingly still say yes for your regular participation in the forum. Wink

Sah1LeesanHansa-Tapori

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
By rajbijz:"want to savour every moment of IF, hence if we like or don't like NBT's storyline , we want to be a part of the forum. so please come often & i grudgingly still say yes for your regular participation in the forum. Wink"

Leesan: grudgingly???!!! Wink   You don't sound too sure!!!   Tongue

Anyways if you insist, I'll think about it...but grudgingly!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1Hansa-Tapori

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

By rajbijz:"want to savour every moment of IF, hence if we like or don't like NBT's storyline , we want to be a part of the forum. so please come often & i grudgingly still say yes for your regular participation in the forum. Wink"

Leesan: grudgingly???!!! Wink   You don't sound too sure!!!   Tongue

Anyways if you insist, I'll think about it...but grudgingly!!! LOL

Kya karu Lee - the thing is that my writings r a little volatile & urs r not. But i do read what u write  -cause I am willing to see what other people have to say & u really put forth ur arguments in a very proper peaceful manner & then its like I agree ( but in my heart I dont want to agree Wink)
U know what i mean?
glad u will come regularly Big smile
I am sure even hansa ( TM) will say yes

Sah1LeesanHansa-Tapori

saau38 Senior Member
saau38
saau38

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
oh!! ur every word just touched my heartEmbarrassed..veryyy nice post!! I just love this forum..it is very friendly..ofcourse there are exceptions bt leave thatEmbarrassed...watever, it has bcum my family tooWink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzSah1Hansa-TaporiJay_tapori

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
very sweet main yeh kabse likhna chahti thi u wrote it so thanks!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzSah1Hansa-TaporiJay_tapori

Go to top