krithikaRao IF-Sizzlerz
krithikaRao
krithikaRao

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HansaTapori

Originally posted by raokrithika

Originally posted by Jay_tapori

hansa ,the kamaal dhamaal maalamaal we used to have on the sets of this forum grand masti.. in the hey hay hei deyszz of NBT Cry  unforgettable .do post ur prem chopra thread I want to again read it too. It ALL ALL started from there LOL hahahhahahahaha 

Haan Jay, that's where it all started for me at least. It was one of the first threads I posted and I was shocked by the overwhelming response LOL And you were one of the main culprits Wink  Really really miss those days Cry
plz PM me at least plz...

Yes yes, definitely. We must not lose touch, esp after we have all shared something so beautiful Embarrassed Ab toh mera inbox dabba bhi bada ho gaya hai Big smile

Btw, have you changed your name? Was it something else before?

no no  sameLOLLOLLOLn let me tell ur live chat wala question Clap I watched it so so many times ki just to hear ur question again n again  I went  backward  let me tell u am nt kidding I really did thatLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hansa-Tapori

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

hansa ,the kamaal dhamaal maalamaal we used to have on the sets of this forum grand masti.. in the hey hay hei deyszz of NBT Cry  unforgettable .do post ur prem chopra thread I want to again read it too. It ALL ALL started from there LOL hahahhahahahaha 

Haan Jay, that's where it all started for me at least. It was one of the first threads I posted and I was shocked by the overwhelming response LOL And you were one of the main culprits Wink  Really really miss those days Cry

Yes yes, definitely. We must not lose touch, esp after we have all shared something so beautiful Embarrassed Ab toh mera inbox dabba bhi bada ho gaya hai Big smile

no no  sameLOLLOLLOLn let me tell ur live chat wala question Clap I watched it so so many times ki just to hear ur question again n again  I went  backward  let me tell u am nt kidding I really did thatLOLLOL

Awww, I am so happy you liked it so much. Ek secret bolun - even I've watched it several times by now... imagine Kunal giving me a flying kiss.Embarrassed DDDHHHIIISSSHHH!!!  I faint again LOL

krithikaRao

krithikaRao IF-Sizzlerz
krithikaRao
krithikaRao

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Awww, I am so happy you liked it so much. Ek secret bolun - even I've watched it several times by now... imagine Kunal giving me a flying kiss.Embarrassed DDDHHHIIISSSHHH!!!  I faint again LOL
that flying kiss moment was EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedaww...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedmoment whn I only hav enjoyd it so much I can undr std tumhari halat kya hogaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  + KKK took ur name +love ur quesn+he tld made my day+gave flying kiss+the way he kept hand in his heart taking ur name EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwow...thr was so so much aww...awww. moments .
plz keep that video its a treasure  for u(in fact evn I have kept it stored in my lap top as if my name was cld n it was my quesn)

Edited by raokrithika - 13 September 2013 at 9:54am

Hansa-Tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
hansa ka question tha us chat ka heroLOL wuralllddd phamous hai re apni Hansa Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hansa-TaporikrithikaRao

krithikaRao IF-Sizzlerz
krithikaRao
krithikaRao

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

hansa ka question tha us chat ka heroLOL wuralllddd phamous hai re apni Hansa Hug 
haan yaar kya dhasu question tha   tapori ka Wink Vasu bhavu ke liye...bhavu toh ek dum se fida hogayeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

bole toh  ek dum jhakaasCool

Hansa-Tapori

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

that flying kiss moment was EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedaww...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedmoment whn I only hav enjoyd it so much I can undr std tumhari halat kya hogaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  + KKK took ur name +love ur quesn+he tld made my day+gave flying kiss+the way he kept hand in his heart taking ur name EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwow...thr was so so much aww...awww. moments .
plz keep that video its a treasure  for u(in fact evn I have kept it stored in my lap top as if my name was cld n it was my quesn)

Yeah, I want to save it forever. But I don't know how to download. I've asked a friend to do it for me Smile

krithikaRao

Go to top