sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajbijz

Originally posted by sabsfathima

Originally posted by hansa

[QUOTE=sabsfathima]Toh yeh hai meri chitti meri Hansi ke liye

And so happy that nobody responded to your post in the other forum, nahin toh you would be active there today and not here ----- thats so sweet of youEmbarrassed

@ Hansa & Saba

I had missed the fun ven ITA awards were happening  - electricity problem :(

hum sab chittiyan likhne main expert ho jayenge - rite Saba? thanks to hansa

loved ur nukkad ka comparison  Hansa & yes Thank God Saba no one responded to u in that other thread - cause of that we have a gem here Smile

Oh I forgot to ad in my letter

this is like my other najayaz family - najayaz isliye kyunki itna time IF par - i really cant tell anybody rite? toh kinda its in hiding. work ke bahane lage raho IF par LOL

aree meri guju ji aap se hi mein ne seekha citthi likhna ...thank you so much u are my rasgulla...khajaun gi mein Bach ke rahiyo tum aur hansi.Evil Smile...mein ne Hansi ko naya naam diya hai...RAsmalai...toh tum dono mujh se Bach kee hi rehnaLOL...now i am singing that song Bach ke rehna re baba bach ke rehna reLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hansa-Tapori

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Originally posted by sabsfathima

Originally posted by Sah1

Raj n Saba lovely letters n very well articulated but still u say u are lost of words.i am the only one who is lost of words after reading the post n couldn't express my feelings completely to hansa n fellow friends.i came to know about this forum n nbt during Meghan marriage in ssn1 but I was a silent reader and I joined the in feb 2013 and kind of started commenting n making posts after few days I came across u hansa and I made me more interesting about is name since it matches to n sons nickname mostly and from then we used to comment or like at the same time etc now we became like dear friends and we got to know few things about each other.i will remember that ITA awards comments n our gaalis initially to them and then taking back innocently hmm.few weeks later while I was in a voting mission with archu I came across raj and we became friends from then. I felt like this forum is most friendly one becz I don't have any other experience in other forums and I keep on checking the forum do many times for gr8 discussions and awesome posts especially ur's, I can't believe that this is me who is spending time watching serial n discussing n chatting in a forum. Now I made many friends u, raj, Saba, jay, archu n many more whom I didn't even know how they look or what they do or where they live?.
You are the best in articulating such posts n looking forward for many posts from u
thank you ... Sah Big smile but seriously i am very bad in expressing anything...and i remember  my initial days on forum u use to comment after that u went on a break and then came Hansi's Party waala post where she made u Kunal's sister...from there ur name was imprinted on my brainLOL then u came back aur friends hogayeBig smile

Both of you, achha-khasa toh likhte ho, just fishing for compliments, eh??? Tongue

Yeah @ Sah, I remember, hum dono aage-peeche post karte the and I said to you once that I'm stalking you LOL But I always thought you were an old member from last year Ermm

@Sabu - Babhuska means baby in Russian Embarrassed  Bambini in Italian Wink
hahahaa compliments seekersROFL

Awwee mein babyEmbarrassed    hun ...thank u so much muaah to uHug and raakshusi pyaar iss Babhuska urf Bambini..aka sabu ki taraf se

Edited by sabsfathima - 28 June 2013 at 8:39am

Hansa-Tapori

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I wanted to make a goodbye post but my throat is choked with sobs pushed back and eyes all blurry that I can't even see what I'm typing. So thought of bringing back this post as I've already said here what I'm feeling right now.

DAMN!!! Why the hell did I have to get so attached? And it's the only show I watch. I am going to feel so miserable and lost the next few days. Am so going to miss the show, the actors, the forum and all of you. Thanks once again for all the happy memories, stay happy, stay blessed. And like Mohan - never give up :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonn_dakunalthebestVJ-LNMDJPavaniShiny

kunalthebest IF-Dazzler
kunalthebest
kunalthebest

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
CryCryCry hands dsnt allow  me to type anything rite nw Cry
and mind is totaly blankk... Cry
will miss evryone...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonn_daVJ-LNMDJHansa-Tapori

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HansaTapori

I wanted to make a goodbye post but my throat is choked with sobs pushed back and eyes all blurry that I can't even see what I'm typing. So thought of bringing back this post as I've already said here what I'm feeling right now.

DAMN!!! Why the hell did I have to get so attached? And it's the only show I watch. I am going to feel so miserable and lost the next few days. Am so going to miss the show, the actors, the forum and all of you. Thanks once again for all the happy memories, stay happy, stay blessed. And like Mohan - never give up :)

Cheer up dear ! Lets hope they are happy together , our Mohan and Megha ...

I know its difficult to forget them ...but its so painful to keep missing them and I cant bear to think they are not going to come from this evening onwards ...hence writing to all of you  and fooling myself that they will come again ...soon...

Cheers!
VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 13 September 2013 at 7:25am

Hansa-Tapori

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunalthebest

CryCryCry hands dsnt allow  me to type anything rite nw Cry
and mind is totaly blankk... Cry
will miss evryone...

Same here Cry
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Originally posted by HansaTapori

Cheer up dear ! Lets hope they are happy together , our Mohan and Megha ...

I know its difficult to forget them ...but its so painful to keep missing them and I cant bear to think they are not going to come from this evening onwards ...hence writing to all of you  and fooling myself that they will come again ...soon...

Cheers!
VJ

I agree VJ. I think it is going to hit me the hardest on monday Cry 
Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
hansa ,the kamaal dhamaal maalamaal we used to have on the sets of this forum grand masti.. in the hey hay hei deyszz of NBT Cry  unforgettable .do post ur prem chopra thread I want to again read it too. It ALL ALL started from there LOL hahahhahahahaha 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hansa-TaporikrithikaRao

Go to top