India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Ek CHITHI NBTians ke naam... (Page 14)

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@ hansa - pakka wala promise & main bhi yehi bolti hoon - bahut busy hoon & i spend time here Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1Hansa-Tapori

Sah1 IF-Dazzler
Sah1
Sah1

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Raj n Saba lovely letters n very well articulated but still u say u are lost of words.i am the only one who is lost of words after reading the post n couldn't express my feelings completely to hansa n fellow friends.i came to know about this forum n nbt during Meghan marriage in ssn1 but I was a silent reader and I joined the in feb 2013 and kind of started commenting n making posts after few days I came across u hansa and I made me more interesting about is name since it matches to n sons nickname mostly and from then we used to comment or like at the same time etc now we became like dear friends and we got to know few things about each other.i will remember that ITA awards comments n our gaalis initially to them and then taking back innocently hmm.few weeks later while I was in a voting mission with archu I came across raj and we became friends from then. I felt like this forum is most friendly one becz I don't have any other experience in other forums and I keep on checking the forum do many times for gr8 discussions and awesome posts especially ur's, I can't believe that this is me who is spending time watching serial n discussing n chatting in a forum. Now I made many friends u, raj, Saba, jay, archu n many more whom I didn't even know how they look or what they do or where they live?.
You are the best in articulating such posts n looking forward for many posts from u

Edited by Sah1 - 26 June 2013 at 1:53pm

sabsfathimaHansa-Tapori

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sah1

Raj n Saba lovely letters n very well articulated but still u say u are lost of words.i am the only one who is lost of words after reading the post n couldn't express my feelings completely to hansa n fellow friends.i came to know about this forum n nbt during Meghan marriage in ssn1 but I was a silent reader and I joined the in feb 2013 and kind of started commenting n making posts after few days I came across u hansa and I made me more interesting about is name since it matches to n sons nickname mostly and from then we used to comment or like at the same time etc now we became like dear friends and we got to know few things about each other.i will remember that ITA awards comments n our gaalis initially to them and then taking back innocently hmm.few weeks later while I was in a voting mission with archu I came across raj and we became friends from then. I felt like this forum is most friendly one becz I don't have any other experience in other forums and I keep on checking the forum do many times for gr8 discussions and awesome posts especially ur's, I can't believe that this is me who is spending time watching serial n discussing n chatting in a forum. Now I made many friends u, raj, Saba, jay, archu n many more whom I didn't even know how they look or what they do or where they live?.
You are the best in articulating such posts n looking forward for many posts from u
thank you ... Sah Big smile but seriously i am very bad in expressing anything...and i remember  my initial days on forum u use to comment after that u went on a break and then came Hansi's Party waala post where she made u Kunal's sister...from there ur name was imprinted on my brainLOL then u came back aur friends hogayeBig smile

Sah1Hansa-Tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Nukkad hahaha woh ek serial tha na..khopdi waala.. Mujhe nukkad ka hari  bhi acha lagta thaBig smile

Edited by Jaynragz - 27 June 2013 at 4:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaSah1Hansa-Tapori

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Nukkad hahaha woh ek serial tha na..khopdi waala.. Mujhe nukkad ka hari  bhi acha lagta thaBig smile
kaunsa serial jay aur Kaun Hari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hansa-Tapori

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

GREAT post.. :D Though I aint a part of the forum now But i have to say this.. that ur post is really wesome.. :))

Hey thank you so much Hug
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsfathima

Originally posted by Sah1

thank you ... Sah Big smile but seriously i am very bad in expressing anything...and i remember  my initial days on forum u use to comment after that u went on a break and then came Hansi's Party waala post where she made u Kunal's sister...from there ur name was imprinted on my brainLOL then u came back aur friends hogayeBig smile

Both of you, achha-khasa toh likhte ho, just fishing for compliments, eh??? Tongue

Yeah @ Sah, I remember, hum dono aage-peeche post karte the and I said to you once that I'm stalking you LOL But I always thought you were an old member from last year Ermm

@Sabu - Babhuska means baby in Russian Embarrassed  Bambini in Italian Wink
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Is he the one who acted very well as a mumbai don in a Bollywood movie??? Ab mujhe na toh actor ka naam yaad aa raha hai, na movie ka LOL He used to look a little bit like Ravi Shasthri??? Is he the one? Ab bachhe poochenge Ravi Shastri kaun??? LOL

Go to top