Ek CHITHI NBTians ke naam... (Page 12)

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsfathima

Originally posted by hansa

Originally posted by Jaynragz

Ek chithi nanhi ke naam thread mein ek PJ hansa ke naam...
Q-- kaunsi airlines mein hansa ko maximum mazaa aata hai ?
A-- luft- hansa.  LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL
wah  Jay tumhare dimaag ki toh Jai jai kaar karni padhegi ...Luft -Hansa...kya PJ mara haiROFL this is the best from you tii now...mein aise has rahi hun toh meri behen pooch rahi hai kya hua kyun pagalon ki tarha has rahi ho...and i am just laughingROFLROFL

And hansa singing - Kaise-kaison ko diya hai ... 
Kunal meri luft kara de... 

Thanks @ awesome-raji Hug

Edited by hansa - 26 June 2013 at 6:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijz

Amanat. IF-Sizzlerz
Amanat.
Amanat.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Amanat-

Originally posted by -Amanat-

Beautiful post meri dance miss! Clap Heart Hug

Hahahahahaha. Dance miss kisko bola??? Mereko??? Shocked  If I try to dance - ghungroo, zameen, sab kuch toot jayenge. Pankaj Udhaas ki ghazal ko ek naya interpretation bhi mil jayega LOL

Apne mujhe Rimjhim banaya or maine aapko Megha, toh huye na aap meri dance miss! Embarrassed LOL

Ohh, that way LOL  Wow, Megha Embarrassed Mohan ki Megha??? Big smile Blushing

Ya...LOL Par I love our MB! Blushing LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzHansa-Tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaynragz

Ek chithi nanhi ke naam thread mein ek PJ hansa ke naam...
Q-- kaunsi airlines mein hansa ko maximum mazaa aata hai ?
A-- luft- hansa.  LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL
wah  Jay tumhare dimaag ki toh Jai jai kaar karni padhegi ...Luft -Hansa...kya PJ mara haiROFL this is the best from you tii now...mein aise has rahi hun toh meri behen pooch rahi hai kya hua kyun pagalon ki tarha has rahi ho...and i am just laughingROFLROFL

And hansa singing - Kaise-kaison ko diya hai ... 
Kunal meri luft kara de... 

Thanks @ awesome-raji Hug
hahahaha hansa u genius Clap

rajbijzHansa-Tapori

-yami Senior Member
-yami
-yami

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Awww... it was really a beautiful post, so sweet and emotional too Thumbs Up

Agree with you, yes the forum is like a family Big smile

Thanks for such a wonderful post Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzHansa-TaporiJay_tapori

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saau38

Originally posted by saau38

oh!! ur every word just touched my heartEmbarrassed..veryyy nice post!! I just love this forum..it is very friendly..ofcourse there are exceptions bt leave thatEmbarrassed...watever, it has bcum my family tooWink 

Thanks Saau. HugYes , this is indeed a lovely forum. Kabhi-kabhi dange-fasaad ho jaate hein, par kis ghar mein jhagde nahin hotey??? Hai na??? Wink
absolutely correct..tabhi to itna ladne ke baad bhi phir se chale ate haiLOL

yes & we try to make it a happy forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hansa-Tapori

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Toh yeh hai meri chitti meri Hansi ke liye
though i am not good at words jitna hoyega likhun giEmbarrassed
mein Hinglish mein likhungi becoz i am good at it Wink
when i opened your chitti and started reading i was just like Aww Aww and a big smile on my face...and my mum is like kya hua why are u so over whelmed...i was like will tell you later and and continued reading...when i was reading it was like i went into flashbacks ...the first time i noticed Hansa on forum was the Kunal winning ITA thread...hum dono ne milke acchi gaaliyan di thi ITA ko jab we learnt that he didnt win Aur  phir Jab pata chala he finally won toh besharmon ki tarha hass rahe the aur ITA ke taareef ke pull baandne lagaeLOL(i hope you remember that). then after that kab kaise pata hi nahi chala it i felt like veteren  in the forumLOL.
 all becoz of you guys... and not to forget i became a besharam after entering NBT forumLOL. all credit to u guysWink  i never thought in my dreams that ill make friends on this forum i have some close friends here. now they are a part of my life and i am sure even after NBT ends ill keep in touch with them..
i dont even knw how everyone looks ...except for 1 person. par phir bhi i feel i am talking to them directly...NBT forum memebers ke saath dil ka connection haiEmbarrassed .
some of my best moments on IF - actually everday...yahan roz kuch na kuch accha milta hai jo dorect dil ko chu jaata hai
i joined IF long long ago but this is the first forum where i felt that i belong here, ppl welcome you with so much warmth here...iss se pehle mein ne ek forum pe post banaya tha but ppl never responded...so i became a silent member . i use to visit IF everyday and just sit back and enjoy and finally NBT forum ne meri chupi ko todh hi diya  All the members are very sweet and NBT forum is like a second family to me  now
my day starts and ends with this forum...i spend most of my time on IF since  i am free and i feel this is the best way to spend time.i enjoy a lot her.Smile bahut hi mazza aata hai.
so all i can say is NBT forum and its Members Rock!!!!!!

Regards
tumhari SabuWink
urf Kameeni nanhi

sorry guruji mein ne aapki chitti ka pattern copy karliyaLOL
after all aap meri guru hoWink
aur meri Luft- Hansa agar chitti padh kar Pak gayi  toh boldena mein bharpaayi karungiLOL

Awww babhuska Hug Inni pyaari chithi likhi hai. Muah Smile

Of course I remember the fun we had during ITA in Archu's thread LOL  Kitni gaaliyaan di thi ITA ko and then when Kunal won, we said quietly that we take all our gaalis back LOL  I also remember your 1st thread about you being new to the forum and I asked you where you got this picture of Ashnoor and Kunal from and you gave the link  Embarrassed

Jay and Raji I remember - hamari dosti Prem Chopra waale thread mein hui thi. Souunds so funny though. Jaise keh rahe ho - woh nukkad waali paan ki dukkan pe miley the hum, yaad hai? LOL

And so happy that nobody responded to your post in the other forum, nahin toh you would be active there today and not here Wink

sabsfathimarajbijzSah1

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Toh yeh hai meri chitti meri Hansi ke liye
though i am not good at words jitna hoyega likhun giEmbarrassed
mein Hinglish mein likhungi becoz i am good at it Wink
when i opened your chitti and started reading i was just like Aww Aww and a big smile on my face...and my mum is like kya hua why are u so over whelmed...i was like will tell you later and and continued reading...when i was reading it was like i went into flashbacks ...the first time i noticed Hansa on forum was the Kunal winning ITA thread...hum dono ne milke acchi gaaliyan di thi ITA ko jab we learnt that he didnt win Aur  phir Jab pata chala he finally won toh besharmon ki tarha hass rahe the aur ITA ke taareef ke pull baandne lagaeLOL(i hope you remember that). then after that kab kaise pata hi nahi chala it i felt like veteren  in the forumLOL.
 all becoz of you guys... and not to forget i became a besharam after entering NBT forumLOL. all credit to u guysWink  i never thought in my dreams that ill make friends on this forum i have some close friends here. now they are a part of my life and i am sure even after NBT ends ill keep in touch with them..
i dont even knw how everyone looks ...except for 1 person. par phir bhi i feel i am talking to them directly...NBT forum memebers ke saath dil ka connection haiEmbarrassed .
some of my best moments on IF - actually everday...yahan roz kuch na kuch accha milta hai jo dorect dil ko chu jaata hai
i joined IF long long ago but this is the first forum where i felt that i belong here, ppl welcome you with so much warmth here...iss se pehle mein ne ek forum pe post banaya tha but ppl never responded...so i became a silent member . i use to visit IF everyday and just sit back and enjoy and finally NBT forum ne meri chupi ko todh hi diya  All the members are very sweet and NBT forum is like a second family to me  now
my day starts and ends with this forum...i spend most of my time on IF since  i am free and i feel this is the best way to spend time.i enjoy a lot her.Smile bahut hi mazza aata hai.
so all i can say is NBT forum and its Members Rock!!!!!!

Regards
tumhari SabuWink
urf Kameeni nanhi

sorry guruji mein ne aapki chitti ka pattern copy karliyaLOL
after all aap meri guru hoWink
aur meri Luft- Hansa agar chitti padh kar Pak gayi  toh boldena mein bharpaayi karungiLOL

Awww babhuska Hug Inni pyaari chithi likhi hai. Muah Smile

Of course I remember the fun we had during ITA in Archu's thread LOL  Kitni gaaliyaan di thi ITA ko and then when Kunal won, we said quietly that we take all our gaalis back LOL  I also remember your 1st thread about you being new to the forum and I asked you where you got this picture of Ashnoor and Kunal from and you gave the link  Embarrassed

Jay and Raji I remember - hamari dosti Prem Chopra waale thread mein hui thi. Souunds so funny though. Jaise keh rahe ho - woh nukkad waali paan ki dukkan pe miley the hum, yaad hai? LOL

And so happy that nobody responded to your post in the other forum, nahin toh you would be active there today and not here Wink
Bhabuska-- bole toh ????
@bold oh that was u LOL i dint knw or mein ne notice nahi kiya hoga ya bhul gayi hun ke it was you
Jaise keh rahe ho - woh nukkad waali paan ki dukkan pe miley the hum, yaad hai? LOL
kya comparison hai wah wahLOL

And so happy that nobody responded to your post in the other forum, nahin toh you would be active there today and not here ----- thats so sweet of youEmbarrassed

rajbijzHansa-Tapori

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sabsfathima]Toh yeh hai meri chitti meri Hansi ke liye

And so happy that nobody responded to your post in the other forum, nahin toh you would be active there today and not here ----- thats so sweet of youEmbarrassed

@ Hansa & Saba

I had missed the fun ven ITA awards were happening  - electricity problem :(

hum sab chittiyan likhne main expert ho jayenge - rite Saba? thanks to hansa

loved ur nukkad ka comparison  Hansa & yes Thank God Saba no one responded to u in that other thread - cause of that we have a gem here Smile

Oh I forgot to ad in my letter

this is like my other najayaz family - najayaz isliye kyunki itna time IF par - i really cant tell anybody rite? toh kinda its in hiding. work ke bahane lage raho IF par LOL

Edited by rajbijz - 26 June 2013 at 12:48pm

sabsfathimaSah1Hansa-Tapori

Go to top