Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sabsfathima

Toh yeh hai meri chitti meri Hansi ke liye

though i am not good at words jitna hoyega likhun gi😳
mein Hinglish mein likhungi becoz i am good at it πŸ˜‰
when i opened your chitti and started reading i was just like Aww Aww and a big smile on my face...and my mum is like kya hua why are u so over whelmed...i was like will tell you later and and continued reading...when i was reading it was like i went into flashbacks ...the first time i noticed Hansa on forum was the Kunal winning ITA thread...hum dono ne milke acchi gaaliyan di thi ITA ko jab we learnt that he didnt win Aur  phir Jab pata chala he finally won toh besharmon ki tarha hass rahe the aur ITA ke taareef ke pull baandne lagaeπŸ˜†(i hope you remember that). then after that kab kaise pata hi nahi chala it i felt like veteren  in the forumπŸ˜†.
 all becoz of you guys... and not to forget i became a besharam after entering NBT forumπŸ˜†. all credit to u guysπŸ˜‰  i never thought in my dreams that ill make friends on this forum i have some close friends here. now they are a part of my life and i am sure even after NBT ends ill keep in touch with them..
i dont even knw how everyone looks ...except for 1 person. par phir bhi i feel i am talking to them directly...NBT forum memebers ke saath dil ka connection hai😳 .
some of my best moments on IF - actually everday...yahan roz kuch na kuch accha milta hai jo dorect dil ko chu jaata hai
i joined IF long long ago but this is the first forum where i felt that i belong here, ppl welcome you with so much warmth here...iss se pehle mein ne ek forum pe post banaya tha but ppl never responded...so i became a silent member . i use to visit IF everyday and just sit back and enjoy and finally NBT forum ne meri chupi ko todh hi diya  All the members are very sweet and NBT forum is like a second family to me  now
my day starts and ends with this forum...i spend most of my time on IF since  i am free and i feel this is the best way to spend time.i enjoy a lot her.😊 bahut hi mazza aata hai.
so all i can say is NBT forum and its Members Rock!!!!!!

Regards
tumhari SabuπŸ˜‰
urf Kameeni nanhi

sorry guruji mein ne aapki chitti ka pattern copy karliyaπŸ˜†
after all aap meri guru hoπŸ˜‰
aur meri Luft- Hansa agar chitti padh kar Pak gayi  toh boldena mein bharpaayi karungiπŸ˜†

Awww babhuska πŸ€— Inni pyaari chithi likhi hai. Muah πŸ˜Š

Of course I remember the fun we had during ITA in Archu's thread πŸ˜†  Kitni gaaliyaan di thi ITA ko and then when Kunal won, we said quietly that we take all our gaalis back πŸ˜†  I also remember your 1st thread about you being new to the forum and I asked you where you got this picture of Ashnoor and Kunal from and you gave the link  πŸ˜³

Jay and Raji I remember - hamari dosti Prem Chopra waale thread mein hui thi. Souunds so funny though. Jaise keh rahe ho - woh nukkad waali paan ki dukkan pe miley the hum, yaad hai? πŸ˜†

And so happy that nobody responded to your post in the other forum, nahin toh you would be active there today and not here πŸ˜‰
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hansa

Awww babhuska πŸ€— Inni pyaari chithi likhi hai. Muah πŸ˜Š

Of course I remember the fun we had during ITA in Archu's thread πŸ˜†  Kitni gaaliyaan di thi ITA ko and then when Kunal won, we said quietly that we take all our gaalis back πŸ˜†  I also remember your 1st thread about you being new to the forum and I asked you where you got this picture of Ashnoor and Kunal from and you gave the link  πŸ˜³

Jay and Raji I remember - hamari dosti Prem Chopra waale thread mein hui thi. Souunds so funny though. Jaise keh rahe ho - woh nukkad waali paan ki dukkan pe miley the hum, yaad hai? πŸ˜†

And so happy that nobody responded to your post in the other forum, nahin toh you would be active there today and not here πŸ˜‰

Bhabuska-- bole toh ????
@bold oh that was u πŸ˜† i dint knw or mein ne notice nahi kiya hoga ya bhul gayi hun ke it was you
Jaise keh rahe ho - woh nukkad waali paan ki dukkan pe miley the hum, yaad hai? πŸ˜†
kya comparison hai wah wahπŸ˜†

And so happy that nobody responded to your post in the other forum, nahin toh you would be active there today and not here ----- thats so sweet of you😳

rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabsfathima

@ Hansa & Saba

I had missed the fun ven ITA awards were happening  - electricity problem :(

hum sab chittiyan likhne main expert ho jayenge - rite Saba? thanks to hansa

loved ur nukkad ka comparison  Hansa & yes Thank God Saba no one responded to u in that other thread - cause of that we have a gem here 😊

Oh I forgot to ad in my letter

this is like my other najayaz family - najayaz isliye kyunki itna time IF par - i really cant tell anybody rite? toh kinda its in hiding. work ke bahane lage raho IF par πŸ˜†

Edited by rajbijz - 10 years ago

sabsfathima thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajbijz

thank you so much Rajul...senti kardiya tum donon ne mujhe😭...waise  dekhe toh meri bhi najayaz family haiπŸ˜† Ghar pe pata nahi ke mein yeh sab karti hun DIn raat kunal pe Drool Pata chala toh mera Patta saaf hojayega forum seπŸ˜†
Edited by sabsfathima - 10 years ago

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami2410

Awww... it was really a beautiful post, so sweet and emotional too πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree with you, yes the forum is like a family πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for such a wonderful post πŸ‘

Thanks dear πŸ€—  Kya hoga hum sabka when the show ends??? πŸ˜­
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hansa

Thanks dear πŸ€—  Kya hoga hum sabka when the show ends??? πŸ˜­

we will haunt NBT & still post & drool & friends toh hain hee  on FB
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

You guys have to promise me to continue to keep in touch and not vanish. Mohan Bhatnagar waala pakka promise karo.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

🀣 @ red & bold - sahi kaha bilkul. Najayaz family. 🀣 For the last couple of months I haven't been answering the phone or mails. Sabse yahi kehti hoon ki am very busy these days πŸ˜†

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GREAT post.. :D Though I aint a part of the forum now But i have to say this.. that ur post is really wesome.. :))
sabsfathima thumbnail

eggjactlyπŸ˜†