Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Darkest Possession(MG)#4_ page 153 (Page 91)

mani24 Goldie
mani24
mani24

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
meri pyari di thank god aap aagaye I missed u sooo much lekin di u came wid a bang aur I just loved reading my fav FF's updates di u just made my weekend the most beautiful one di thank u sooo much for itEmbarrassed di I just loved these double updates of my this fav FF aur di this devil is head over heels in love wid his geet lekin woh iss ehsaas ko pyaar ka naam dene se darta hai due to his past jo geet ko abhi tak nahi pata bas woh devil itna jaanta hai ke he wants to keep his geet wid him hamesha aur woh usne kar liya hai lekin agar koi uski geet ko dukh dega tau we all know di ke woh us shaqs ka kya hashar karega di maaneet are going to italyEmbarrassed how romantic haina diEmbarrassed aur di maan for his geet is also taking gulgule aur monalisa wid them to italy lekin unka khayal rakhne ke liye waha par caretakers honge LOL di when in there private jet again just loved how geet just claims her love her maan in front of all aur di I was not liking this stupid airhostess from the beginning lekin our maaneet love & passion just made me forget her too lekin di jab geet wanted to relax tau tht same AH came aur was taking her to one of the cabin jab tht dirty lady said ke it's the same place where maan has taken her aur di yaha tak kaha ke even though u r wid him now lekin phir he will come to me only coz it's me who can satisfy him chi Angry lekin di even though geet was hurt she just let her know rightly ke maan can take wh*** there but I'm his wife wid whom he'll hamesha aur di maan heard all aur then fired her aur di let her know ke abse she will not get a job anywhere elseClap lekin di geet was hurt aur maan saw tht aur di yeh sab has again put her heart in thinking ke kya maan hamesha sirf mera rahegaShocked aur di maan he came to her aur let her know ke they said there past will never come between them ever aur di geet ne maan se poocha ke wht if koi aapse kahe ke someone was wid me aur tht I was gud wht will u do aur di maan was enraged ke he know ke she was a virgin aur it's only him who has ever aur will ever touch her aur di geet ne maan ko kaha ke she knows abt his past the way he was wid women like he changed shirts aur di geet was hurt too saying all this to him lekin then maan just left her alone to sleep on the seat itself aur di agli subah jab she got up tau di me too just loved our maaneet new morning maan was watching her own beauty wid love aur for geet she hamesha just looses herself in his eyes Embarrassed they wished aur kissed each other morning aur di they were just abt to land in rome aur jab geet came out tau di tht same cabin was just destroyed to pieces as if woh cabin kabhi waha tha hi nahi di aur di maan can do anything to keep his geet happy aur he can vanish the traces of those things which can hurt her aur di yaha he did the sameClapEmbarrassed geet well she could only kiss him hard wid love to convey her happiness di Embarrassed aur jab they landed tau geet came to know ke adi was wid gulgule aur monalisa aur jab they came in the limo tau maan was enraged seeing his queen wid those puppiesWinkLOL lekin di hamesha ki tarah he just took his geet on him aur just kept loving her aur di for me I know ke this trip will bring our maaneet closer in all ways di eagerly waiting for there rome romance di Embarrassed

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
geet showed her anger on maan by telling everything and maan promising her to be with her for life long but still geet's trust is lacking.
love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged
axn speaks more dan words but sometimes words also needed to let other knw ur feelings...sahi kiya maan uss airhostess k saath...aur usse bhi pehle geet ne usse uski position samjha di...

awesome n wonderful updates...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely updates...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
That was an awesome one...
Am glad that Geet actually told him what she felt... and it was really a surprise that ht tired to assure her about their relation and him being hers...
and so adi was with her pets... and a jet for them... ofcourse Geet is totally surprised...
Eagerly waiting for the next... thanks for updating..
...RIDDHIMA... IF-Dazzler
...RIDDHIMA...
...RIDDHIMA...

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Geet spat on maan about the room :|
Maan has already fallen in love but he won't admit it
His care showed his love for geet
Adi n puppies :P
Lolzz the car part
Maan always get j watching them :P
Loved the ending most :D
Yaar abhi tak maan ka special surprise nehi aya :(
Ayeshaateeq Groupbie
Ayeshaateeq
Ayeshaateeq

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Awsum update
Maan is sweet devil
Plzz up date soon maaneet
Suhagrat oppps I can't
Wait
lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
wow awesome update
loved it
maan scraped that cabin
waiting for next update eagerly
impoojaverma IF-Sizzlerz
impoojaverma
impoojaverma

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged
awesome update
n d best scene was when gulgule trying to growl on maan when he knew it is not going to affect maan anyhowLOLLOL

Go to top