Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Darkest Possession(MG)#4_ page 153 (Page 60)

mani24 Goldie
mani24
mani24

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
di I just LOVE U sooo much aur thank u for this WONDERFUL update di sachiEmbarrassed geet ne maan ke bachelor party crash ki aur saw him dancing wid girls feeling jealous aur wahan se chali gayi aur sat in the park thinking of the time her devil came in her life when she hated him aur how he nearly forced her her anger filled days aur phir the 3 beautiful days they spend in delhi aur then again us ladki ke lafz ke he can never be one women man was shaking her aur then she questioned herself ke she knows ke woh hamesha aise hi rahenge tau why this pain then aur phir achanak her devil was there in front of him aur when she was about to go he pinned her aur kissed her hard she was reacting to his kiss lekin then him wid other girl came in her mind aur she was trying to resist him aur his kiss aur then she fainted aur maan brought her to there home aur jab woh uthi to she was changed too aur maan told ke he changed her aur again those flashes came making her angry lekin di sach kahu loved there this anger loveEmbarrassed aur di ise gusse main geet ne maan ko manwh*** kaha aur maan was angry aur he said ke u know ke u can never run frm me aur again she said ke kya karoge maaroge, ya rape karoge aur maan said ke u don't know wht I can do aur u do not want to know tht too aur phir she said ke jo dekha hai kya woh kam hai aur then geet saw his face calm aur he said ke u saw wht I made u see aur then maan told ke did not u think ke how u entered my party widout guards around the hall aur then geet said ke agar main kisi aur ke saath aise dance kar rahi hoti tab aur maan just let her kow ke I would have killed tht bas***d for laying his eyes on my geet aur geet knew ke he is true to his words aur then she just let herself to fall deep in his love aur said again ke when ever I come close to u I feel a barried btw us why don't u trust me in delhi also u said ke I'm a bitchCry aur then placing her on bed he kissed her saying ke main complicated hoon aur to understand me u need to know me tum har minute mujhse bhagna chahti ho tau main kaise batwon tumhe sab aur agar tumhe bataya tau u will leave me as well aur di geet was right ke maan u have to trust me locking me in will not make me trust u wil not make me loyal to u but I feel suffocated open to me aur trust me aur she could see ke he was taking in her words aur said confidently ke you will not betray me geet lekin phir bhi in his this confession she found his inssecurity aur she just sealed his this promise kissing him aur phir jo huwa was MAGICAL the made love wid loads of passion for each other aur she said ke she hated when she sees him wid any other girl aur di jsut loved when geet said ke u r mineEmbarrassed aur phir told him abt the gifts aur maan asked were they gud aur she said they were lekin she do not wants them aur then said ke agar kuch karna tha would have asked ke mujhe kya chahiye aur let him know ke she is not marrying him coz of his welath aur maan ne kaha ke mera sab kuch tumhara hai aur geet said ke mujhe sirf ek normal life chahiye need ur trust aur she could not say love as she knows ke he never belives in it aur then maan apologized for his harsh words he said aur geet ne poocha agar maan pyaar main yakeen nahi karta to mujhese shaadi kyun aur maan confessed ke woh shaadi karke use apne paas rakhna chahta hai as seeing geet after so long he remembered someone close aur geet ko laga ke it's a girl lekin he sensed it aur said ke woh ladki nahi hai it was my father aur geet could sense the pain in it aur di me xcited abt precap finally they married aur phir HMWink di me hoping ke geet can make maan trust her aur geet can know wht made maan like this aur di me waiting eagelry for the story to unfoldEmbarrassed

ashmaaneet Goldie
ashmaaneet
ashmaaneet

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
awsum part
awww geet shattered n jealous seeing maan in another woman arms OuchCry
soo maan wanted to make geet jealous LOL
geet wants maan to trust her n share his feelings bt maan scared wat if she leaves him after knowing abt him Ouch
geet hv fallen for maan bt she also knows that she cnt expect love frm maan as he hd already told her before Ouchhmmm kya pata maan also hv fallen in love with her bt still nt realised it Smile
nt too much bt still maan hv open up a little with geet Smile
cont soon precap interesting waitin eagerly for next Embarrassed
lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
superb update
loved it
geet was jealous
precap is interesting
fariya20 IF-Dazzler
fariya20