Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Darkest Possession(MG)#4_ page 153 (Page 54)

Love2read Goldie
Love2read
Love2read

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
update plz

dilectus Senior Member
dilectus
dilectus

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Read it continuously in 3.5 hrs...cant wait for next update!!! 
tich.1990mg Goldie
tich.1990mg
tich.1990mg

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Part 38 

Geet cursed her fate the time she agreed to meet maan at this hour. She knew she made a mistake and if she thought going to haveli was her worse mistake then coming to the private party was worst. When she reached haveli one guard informed her maan wasn't in haveli so she did the best she can. She called him. But that was not reachable so she tried the one person she knew. Aditya aka Aadi. She had met him for few times and he seems to care for her but she knew she can't fool herself saying that. In MSK's world only he is the king and his men can die or kill for him. Aadi was in the list on top. 

While talking to aadi geet get to know he was hiding something so she didn't said she went to the haveli instead she asked where is Maan she need to talk to him urgently. And she has surprise for him. Aadi was sandwiched between them as he can't say about Maan yet it's Geet. That mean maybe just maybe his boss will like geet's surprise. Anyway he was on edge for last some days. 

Now Geet is cursing her fate and the moment she decided to come at the place Aadi's given. Its already 9pm which means she should go her home and take rest if she want to look good on her big day. But right now who cares for look if her heart is in tornado. She has a sick feeling about all this like her heart was shuddering with every step she was taking. Why this fear was taking place she doesn't know but she don't like this vulnerability. She looked at the surroundings. It was the ground floor of a lavish hotel. Interestingly none asked or stopped her in any way like she doesn't exist infront of them at all. So taking a deep breath she pushed the door open and a nausea hit her. Looking at the dark hall illuminating with soft dim light did nothing to hide the disgusting feeling from her. Aadi said he came for a personal party, if this kind of party he meant to be personal then she was good being in dark. 

The place was screaming loyalty and expensive alcohol. Her eyes went on the champion fountain. It was beautiful but the smell did nothing to make her feel better. She looked at the girls barely clad in a dress. It disgusted to see few were sitting & making out in the middle of a crowded ppl, just at the moment her heart shattered. Her eyes fell on the dancefloor where maybe some strippers were dancing but her gazed on the central of the place. She felt numb seeing the one person who possessed her dancing in the middle with a girl slipping her hand in his neck and his hands were practically on her barely cover waist. 

But that was not what shattered her, it was the ugly or rather say devilish smirk that was playing on his lips. That lips which devoured and worshipped her few hours before. But it was so many hours before. Geet wanted to tore her eyes from him but he held it, he knew what he was doing. He knew it makes her disgusted and he is doing that purposely. But she couldn't tear her gaze away from him, it was like he hypnotized her. Their gaze was locked on together and other world vanished yet it was so far to reach each other. 

Finally a tear drop slid on her creamy cheek but she was oblivious as nothing else can be feel with a numb heart, right? Still she felt shattered looking at the scene where another girl was kissing his jaw. Geet instantly turned on her heel to leave the place and missed the one scene she should have known. Maan jerked the girl so hard that she fell on the floor on her face and not for a second Maan acknowledg the girl's pain. Geet felt the silence like needle. Shame and humiliation crippled her feeling everyone's gaze on her back. And then she heard someone. 

'seeing the love of your life in another girl's arm must be hurting miss geet handa?' She turned to see a girl standing beside her barely clad in a material that showed her cleavage so much that nothing left to imagine for anyone. Geet tried to leave again but that girl held her hand while smirking. She came close to her ear to whisper 

'Darling when u r upto sign the marriage certificate with MSK then u should know Girl like u can never bind him nor u can satisfy him and I assure u it's nothing infront of the fact Its MSK and girls are just toys for him. You r new flavour, he will be bored of this marriage game and then it will be as normal as the moon in dark sky. So be prepare for what u r signing off.' 

'Seems like you have experience but sorry not interested in your free advice.' 

Geet snapped her hand from the clutch of that woman and left the place. She heard his angry growl and shouts but nothing concluded in her numb brain. She even doesn't feel the cold raindrops hugging her and soaking her pain in them. But why she is feeling betrayed? Why this pain? Does she really expected him to be one woman man? Did she think she was enough for him? How could she? She knew it's impossible to bind him. Doesn't she? Then why his betrayal had effected her so much. 

She looked around for a seat oddly feeling tired. Her gaze fell on the park and the gate wasn't locked. Unknowingly her legs carried her in that place. And all she did was hiding in the dark from the world. She was remembering every day she spent with Maan, few of her fearful days, few her anger filled days and those 3beautiful days with him in Delhi. How could she forget those days and now all she remember his cruel smirk seeing her. Is she only a toy for him? Can't he feel a little more for her. But whom she is Kidding. She always knew he is a devil still it's her fault she fell for a devil. 

She doesn't know for how many hours she was sitting like a statue but a steely grip on her arms and a jerk on her feet brought her sense and she felt the cold air hitting her skin through the thin dress. She shivered and moan in pain but the grip didn't loosen instead her eyes met the pair of excessive furious eyes. Those chocolate brown deep eyes that always melt her inside. For a moment she just stared at him.. Soon her illusion broke when his rough lips landed on her. She stood there numb not realizing what is happening. The only thing registered her mind was he is angry. But why he? It's she who should be angry on him and here again he is taking his anger on her. 

Geet felt her numb lips coming to it's life and his harsh sucking made it swollen. She winch in pain feeling him biting her lips in a punishment she doesn't know. Her fingers curled on his shirt collar to push him but he held her waist bringing her closer to him. She protested in the kiss and his touch. She felt disgusted and only memory of that girl touching him, those words of the other girl rang continuously. She cried in pain and anguish but he didn't left her instead he increased the pressure on the kiss forcing his tongue in her mouth. She tried to close her mouth but his hand started roaming on every inch of her. She tried nor to feel but the desperation with something else was in that kiss and the way he was kissing her. Soft groans left his throat and slowly the kiss changed into something else. His tongue strokes hers softly and his fingers latched in her mane. He angled her face to access her mouth closer if that possible. Impossible as much as she thought but still a moan escaped her lips and she doesn't know anymore if she was pushing or clutching him close. 

The moment they broke the kiss her eyes went on the smirking face. Her anger frustration came back with force. And she did what she had never imagined she will ever do and her palm connected to his face. Instant horror shivered through her and she put her palm over her mouth. He looked furious, and it put her on defense. And she blurted out. 

'I hate you' 

It made him mad with anger. He took step forward while she took back. Maan didn't stopped instead he threw her over his shoulder like a sack. She threw her legs and hands in the air in faint effort to hit him but he only tighten his grip. He threw her in the passenger seat while himself took the driving wheel. She screamed cursed slapped the window to grab any attention but all she got was tiredness. 

Geet doesn't knew when she fell asleep and when Maan brought her there in the haveli. The moment she took the surroundings only one think came to her mind how did he get her in the bed without her knowing. 

' you were wrenched out Jaan.' 

'don't call me that' Geet was literally shouting. 

Maan chuckled and placed the soup bowl beside her bed. 

' it's amazing to hear your moan rather than this shouting.' 

Geet felt her cheeks were burning hot with his intense gaze and then his words. For a moment she forgot why she is so mad at him. Why she was in his house and how did he get her and then in flashback everything cleared in front of her eyes. Tears threaten remembering the view of Maan in another girl's arm. She knew all the way he can't be an one woman person then why she felt so heart broken. She harshly wiped the tears and got out from the bed hastily only to feel embarrassed standing there only in a white shirt no inner or anything other than the see through shirt which fell barely on her upper thigh. She looked at Maan with dangerous angry eyes. 

Maan smirked 'you were moaning my name when I changed your dress' 

Geet gulped her anger and looked at him aghast 'you' 

'hmm me. You are behaving like I haven't seen you naked. Knock knock I have done much more than that remember.' 

'you are a jerk Maan.' 

'Oops you weren't saying that when I touched your wet skin' 

It's such a cliche she knew but still the red hue cover her cheeks that she desperately wanted to banish. Maan cleared his throat. 

'I mean you were wet from the downpour. And tom is our wedding, I don't want you to be sick on your own wedding.' 

The mere mention brought out all memory. The pain anguish and loneliness she felt in those hours. She left her house at this hour to talk to him and clear all their misunderstanding but what she got to see. Her love being swaying in another girl's arm. Geet looked at Maan with all venom she could mutter at the moment. Maan seemed to know why she was mad. But she did hoped more than she should have. 

'Geet you shouldn't have gate crashed my Bachelor Party' 

She looked at him in disgust but it only made him smirk in delight. 

'you are jealouse Geet? I thought u loath me but right now at this hour you came for what? To spy or u missed me?' 

His arrogance and ignorance only made her doubt strong. 

'You know what u r a manwh**e and yes I don't wanna marry a person like u. Don't worry, u don't need to come tomorrow to marry me. I m breaking this marriage right now.' 

Before she can take a step back she felt herself slammed on the wall and his hard body against her back. He lowered his mouth to her ear and whispered dangerously. 

'do u remember what I said once. U try to run and I will forget how to be soft anymore and trust me darling u will regret the wedding night if I came to my real self.' 

'what will you do huh? Hit me? Kill me? Or Rape me?' 

She felt herself being turned and again harshly banged on the wall. The angry grip of Maan was clearly leaving a red patch on her white velvety skin. But for now she couldn't concentrate on them as his anger filled red eyes bored into her. 

'You don't know what can I do Geet and trust me you don't want to know about it.' 

'Whatever I didn't want to see I have seen them a few hours ago with my own eyes. What can be more pathetic than than Maan?' 

Maan didn't miss the angry twitch in those hazel but with that something more bothered him. Did he saw pain in them. Whatever was it, he definitely felt calm and his face showed that. Feeling his grip loosening Geet tried to shove him only to collide his hard chest. She looked away while Maan tugged the lose strands gently. 

'You see what I want you to see.' 

His voice was soft but firm. His lips touched her cheek and she shuddered. Still so responsive to him n his touch. 

'Wh-what do u m-mean?' 

'Did you ever felt the security when entering the pub Geet? How did u entered a private party, apparently MSK's party?' 

'I thought' 

'what did u thought?' 

He asked while dipping his face in her neck kissing the soft flesh. She felt weak on her knees but he didn't let her fall. Her fingers curved on his open shirt and touched the hard skin. He bite her neck harshly and it brought her back to reality. She pushed him from her but he only increased his pressure on kissing her. She hated herself for feeling so strong for him. 
'I knew you would come but not in that place. I didn't get the point why u went there and that's why thought to make u jealouse.' 

' I was not.' 

Maan chuckled 'No?' 

Geet narrowed her gaze 'what if I did that? What if I was dancing like that with another man? What if' 

'I would have killed that bas***d and then you.' 

It wasn't empty threat. If another person would have said it Geet would have felt flattered but not with Maan as she knew he is dead serious. She looked at his red angry eyes. He always confused her. One moment soft and sober another moment anger flared through every inch. He is an enigma which makes her confuse like hell. 

'I don't understand you' 

She felt tired saying those words and defeated looking at him.. Tears of shame flew out. She looked away but he forced to meet her gaze. Geet turned away from him finally giving to the exhaustion. Then suddenly felt herself lifted. Knowing her devil won't let her fall she just curled in his arm like a little kitten. 

' I don't know you, nothing about you. The more I come close to you the more I feel the barrier between us. I feel like you hide the big portion under the layer and I stand there with naked emotion. Why is it like this? You don't trust me, you don't love me still you want to keep me captivated with you, to trust you. Why is it so difficult to trust me with your secret Maan? I m so tired of this game. I don't want to be shut down like this. I can't live in this darkness. In your dark world where u will never trust me and become mad every moment and then behave like nothing happened. In Delhi also you accused me for being a b-bitch. Then why don't you leave me? Clearly you can't trust a.' 

Maan didn't let her complete as Geet placed her on the mattress and locked his mouth over her. She refuse to kiss him, refuse to let him shut away again. He kissed her with a passionate need. 

'I m a complicated full of complex man Geet. To know my different mood you have to know me. Its true I can't trust ppl but to know me you have stay with me. Here in every sec u find a way to runaway from me. I can't tell you my secret. What if after knowing you leave me like everyone.' 

Geet looked at his eyes 'you do feel I can't leave you, right? You r too powerful to ditch..' 

Maan smiles a little so did Geet. He brought her above him while they lay on the bed. 

'Maan you have to trust me. Locking me in a house won't make me loyal to you but I feel suffocated in this life. You have to let me in Maan. Open to me and trust me. Mixing with ppl won't make me disloyal to u but you will learn to trust ppl.' 

Maan closed his eyes. For a moment he looked vulnerable. She strokes his chin. He opened his eyes and gone the vulnerability replacing a hunger. A passion for her. 

'You will not betray me Geet.' 

It wasn't request or question. It was his demand but strangely she found a loop hole which shows his insecurity. And like a moth to a fire she sealed the promise with her lips. It only ingested the fire within him that engulf her as he pinned her to the mattress taking charge of that small innocent kiss turning it into passionate hunger. She moaned as his hand tear apart the only barrier between them. Her thin shirt lay in threads as he tasted her milky skin. Her eyes were droopy in passion and he waken every desire she doesn't wanted to feel a few hour before. 

She moaned louder as he sucked her curves one by one and hand down on her private part rubbing her c*** stimulate. Her fingers curled in his hair holding him possessive. 

'I hate it when you see or dance with any other girl.' 

He kissed her lips 'Why?' 

For a moment Geet considers telling him the truth about her love but then It will give him the power to destroy her forever bcz she knew he can't love her. Tears of helplessness flew her cheeks but Maan didn't let her dwell on much and she gasp feeling him inside her with a hard thrust. She felt him so deep inside her and eyes locked on her. 

'You are mine' she said surprising him and herself. But it gave a natural power to his ego and he thrust harder and faster. She felt herself quivering and the familiar tension break through her. He swallowed her scream and let out a groan as he followed and emptied himself in her. 

Geet felt her bone had been melted as he lifted her on his body. 

'why did u come to meet me Geet?' 

Geet suddenly remember those gifts he had sent earlier. But now wasn't sure to talk about that still she pushed it. 

'I wanted to talk to you about those gifts.' 

'did u like it?' 

'It was all so pretty Maan.' her words only made him smile urgently but then it vanished.. 'But I don't want them. I can't accept them.' 

He was momentarily still. She doubt she had seen panic for a tiny second and then its gone replaced with a hard face. 

'If u didn't like that I can replace it.' 

She got the defensive tone in his voice. And the distance between them that he put right away actually gave a slight hint of his effort. He definitely wanted to please her not offend. And so did she. 

Geet pushed Maan and sat on his stomach. For a moment he was stunned and blank. Geet chuckled seeing that so she bend over him and nipped his lips. 

'I didn't said I don't like them but I don't need them Maan. If u want to show affection and the fact u care my choice then ask me what I like.' 

'I wasn't pleasing u.' he said arrogantly. She sighed and tried to climb down from him but he held her in position. 'What happen? Why didn't you like them.' 

'It's not like that Maan. I m not marrying you for your wealth.' 

She looked away and maybe for the first time he understood her unsaid word. Till now he only thought and implied that he think her as a gold digger but never cared how much this thought can effect her. She had never showed any interest in his money but he had accused her so many thing that now made her doubt their relation and his any effort to make the relation normal. 

She laid beside him not finding any answer from him only made her think he meant every word he said. But suddenly she felt herself being spooned. His breath fell on her ear. 

'My everything will be your after marriage.' 

'I need your trust, a normal life and...' she couldn't complete 'love' the word but maybe he understand because it made him stiff. 

'I once said,' 

'not to hope for your love, you don't believe in it and can never love anyone. I m not asking you but I don't need your wealth either. I don't want to feel like a g-golddigger b-bitch.' 
Her voice shook with those words and tears that she tried to shove away fell a few. He sighed and kissed her shoulder. 

'I will not say that again. I-i was harsh on you I know. I m sorry.' 

Maybe this is the first time he is saying it but Geet had felt same emotion after the night he tried to force himself. In his confession then she had felt those feeling though he never said those words. And she didn't doubt he haven't said that word to anyone in this world. He turned her and wiped the tears away. She looked at his eyes with her moist hazel. Then placed her head in his chest. Maan rubbed her back and kissed her head. 

'all is so new for me Geet. You have to have patients with me.' 

'You said u can't love me then why u are doing this? Why this marriage when u don't trust this? Why you want to please me with present when u thought that I m,' 

'Because I want to keep you to myself. I had never felt like this in a long time. You made me remember someone.' 

Geet stiffen in his arms. Is he going to tell her she resemblance some lover or gf of his early childhood? She wasn't sure she can take it. She can't live like a dummy or replacement somewhat. Maan felt the difference and cursed himself. 

'It's not a girl.' Geet looked at him with confuse eyes. Maan closed his eyes and his hand tighten on her. 'it's my father.' the words were just whisper but Geet didn't miss the pain but like that he shut her out. Not saying anymore words. Geet didn't pushed it either. Knowing he need time to trust her she is ready to take the chance. 

Today's incident wasn't at all acceptable but knowing he did all this to know her feelings for him did give an assurance that he feels the same. He wanted to know weather she love him or not. Though he won't accept but knowing she was there and still dancing only to make sure of her feelings showed what he wanted to see. That smirk wasn't to hurt her but to boost his ego bcz knowing her feelings for him runs deep gave him confident. And he need this confident in their relation not to hurt her but to love her and say it in words. For that she is ready to wait and fight for her love. Today he just gave the tiniest part of his life to her but Atleast something is better than nothing. 

For now she will be happy with the fact that the differences is erasing from their life and she is hopeful for a good future that she had never in wildest dream have ever thought. 

BLOG

Precap: finally marriage n HM 

All Copy Rights Reserved-Tich Mg 2013.

Edited by tich.1990mg - 24 October 2013 at 1:40pm

The following 136 member(s) liked the above post:

spy___girlrahifahmidajyotikushwahashubhiguptaapubasukukud10naanavanAakshithavirus14sulocha02358282361vidz.maniraj29ashimaSarbjeetDHmahi10dd10CHSANGEETtina455zainabzeeqkanchan23Enigma78varubabita8925Nawshin..RidzyrampintiyazzyAyeshaateeqreshmaakpgmailgarga016kavitamundharaneetugarg123sumnymkd.70rajshree01piyasinghshafee9290860623asmi123AisielathaauPaingelitzzdmgwathypulvi16thendral_111PoonamTAlpha01preet.harmanmaangeetforeverShRuThIDDianalinazaZ-a-p-p-e-dMaangeetlove7queenbee001cutekanancutestarzkainturakirannadia-arshadkashtiloverMANISHAGOELaashi14NoshiMaaneetfrehman82revathinairturbulenceMadhuLovesNainaRisingsun626shalinimaaneetmani24ashmaaneetja1970Love2readmansiahmedsarosweetgirls1cutemishtiKhanAtiyahshubhi_sOblivion007babygurl10storytellermAnu_RCrazyMaaneetFanGudiyalovesgurujssoodpreetymaaneetfariya20hottyangel...RIDDHIMA...payal.gupta177kshubhangijeyanthi123Kawanvasavi_srizariya123Ameera.-BreakingDown-trishtejdeep002angel-ki-shonaHanishadevijayshu17NeejurupzloveuTinkerBellapaponeconpreeti.1shruthiRPaintedSkytehzeeb25DillikudiksasiAlamelumaaniqramaanmeet1sdlife19vandy28impoojavermakabslocksShruthelove2_somaTwilightsparkleCuteStrawberrylehr.OneDirection.leenuguruDesigirls12sanum23sanghita0000anomalousmishtytamanna1391vrinda22--Zehnaseeb--abinash079khwaishfanspvdDonnaa

Love2read Goldie
Love2read
Love2read

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
awesome update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetugarg123

paponecon IF-Rockerz
paponecon
paponecon

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
weather is changing...maan is understanding he is in lv...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetugarg123

CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
awesummm