Frequent Posters

minelove24 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awsme update..finally maan geet got marrid..hehe puppies also wid them
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update

I really dont understand maan now.. is he changing or  is he faking.. is he scared tat geet will leave him..

but geet is also in love with maan... bahit kuch hain ish pyar pe..
mandy15 thumbnail
fabulous dear :)

loved it:)
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Finally shaadi ho hi gyi
aur ye dono gulgule aur monalisa thy dono beech mai aad rhe the maan ko gussa aaya bt kya kr skta tha
maan ko dahej mai gulgule aur monalisa mile hahahah :D
ye maan geet ko khn le ja rha hai?
Bt unko dekh kr aisa lg rha hai HM par jane se pehle ye to apne room mai hi SR mana lenge

wating for nxt
nottyrain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
was waiting fr this update .. plzz do update soon 😊
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meri sabse pyari di HAPPY NEW YEAR aur di u just made my new year eve di by updating my three fav stories aur di I was just daning my whole house ke meri di has updated jaanti hoon lekin kya karoon me crazy for my di aur ur FF"s di😳 god di the whole wedding scene was just MAGICAL aur PERFECT u just made me cry in happiness di 😭😳 loved how maan for his geet was there in the wedding rituals aur for her was enjoying coz he being happy was making geet happy aur di then her father came for the kanyadan aur just kissed her making geet know ke he does & have loved her always aur di when they were taking pheras tau di just loved ke gulgule aur monalisa bhi were sticking to geet aur di sach kahu tau geet ke saath me was also getting scared ke ab maan ko gussa aya lekin di surprisingly he did not get angry aur di finally our maaneet are married 👏😳 they took blessing from all aur now geet is going to her love's house her house aur di jaate howe bhi maan ne geet ko surprise kiya when he took gulgule aur monalise aur geet to darr gayi thi lekin he kept the pets in his car telling ke they r going wid us😳 aur once in car tau she was wid the pets aur maan was angry ke they are taking  her time aur di loved how geet just came to him aur said sorry lekin di maan shocked his geet when he took her in his lap aur just wanted to love her badly😳 jab thy reached home tau the house was not decorated the way it has to be to welcome the new bride geet thoda so dissappointed thi lekin jab maan took her to the room tau seeing the room she was broken lekin di maan surprised her when he said ke get changed as they r going somewhere which is a surprise for her which made geet happy 😳 aur di maan se raha nahi gaya aur they had there first kiss being husband-wife😳 aur di again maan said ke agar geet jaldi karle tau they will take gulgule aur monalisa wid them aur di this time it was geet who just kissed her husband wid all the love tht she has 😳 di me too thinkig ke ab to maan shayad bina apni geet ko pyar kiye jaane nahi dega haina😉 di dying for the next update jaldi se dedo plzzz😳
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part.

Shaadi v ho gai yet there was no long boring rituals.Loved it.Maan's attitude towards Gulgule & Monalisa is surprising.And Geet also surprised by kissing Maan at the end.

Altogether,great part.
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
gulgule n monalisa r great entertainer for readers in this story...
geet was upset seeing no one is there for welcoming her but maan give her surprised by saying that they r going to delhi & even both her puppies r moving with them

Happy New Year
sumny thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb part. finally maneet marriage's all rituals are completed. i was laughing on gulgale and monalisa's antics. bidai part was very emotional. i loved maan's desperation and his humble nature . i was shocked when he said that both puppies will go with them. waiting for next dear

jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update👏⭐️Finally maaneet get married.😛.Loved gulgule and monalisa's cute antics❤️❤️Loved the way maan took that puppies with them was so lovely and surprised also😛Loved the way maan teasing geet was so cute😳😉Loved maaneet Romance in Havali😳I loved your writings❤️❤️Amazingly written👏⭐️⭐️Totally Awesome dear😳Eagerly waiting for the manneet moments😛😉
Happy New Year Dear🤗