Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Very good part, you stole my heart tich.

Geet's pain, longing, her mother's happiness, affection from daddy dearest, nandini's careless nature, maan's obsession, everything has been beautifully described by you.

Geet's relatives and cousins are lil too interfering, wish relatives left us alone at times. Meera and geet's bonding along wid geet-pari dosti is specially cool, at leat koi to hui geet ko sacha pyar kar ne wali.

That boy meera ka boyfrnd, hope uski nice class lage kavi, meera was soo concerned for geet, hope they stay that way forever. 

Geet is soo hurt cuz of maan, kya wo kavi maan ko accept kar payegi? Hope ki aise ho, else wo puri life devil ban ke hi rahega.

Thinking of the person whom u love as your possession is lil bit creepy, but maan jaisa praani ho, then u can't help it. Still, i know maaneet will come together sooner or later hai na!

P.S: me has sent u link of my work, pls check ur inbox, read, comment, pm me later on, kay? me waiting.
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
is maan in any way related to meera
i mean their past connencted
NAHI
NO WAY
i m so acared now
loved it
maan gifts even i m tempted now
time for shopping now
hehehehe
grt part
loved it
zariya123 thumbnail
meera new entry
but i thnk somewhere she is linked to maan
geet is restless but i know their will be dhamaka
lehr thumbnail
awesome update dear
hope meera has nothing to do with maan

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part...
so geet is in dilema...
bt somewhere maan is right in his prospective...
bcse he lovd geet nt her land...
geet should understand maan better...
continue soon...
minelove24 thumbnail
Plz yar maan ko mahadevil to na banao..btw like gift wala part..
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey meri pyari di read the udpate aur di this update actually got some secrets out like why geet hated loved it's coz of her sister meera aur di meera ke baare main jaan kar me scared di no way maan should be related to meera's past plzzz no OK aur di me glad ke geet did confess ke she loves her devil aur cannot even think her life widouth him di just hope ke maan too feels the same abt her aur not the way geet is thinking him to be aur di maan send geet expensive gifts initally she was happy lekin phir she just wanted him to give her the simple things jo har ladki apne hubby se chahti hai just a rose & chocolates aur tell her how much he loves her aur now rano ko bhi lagta hai ke kahi there marriage will be based on this lavish things which mean nothing to her daughter aur geet now wants to meet her maan to let him know ke she just wants him aur not these expensive gifts to let the world know ke maybe she married for money aur di ab bas ek din reh gaya for our maaneet marriage aur di I so want ke in the next update geet can tell maan wht she's feelling aur maan too can let her know ke he loves her aur then di geet coming to know ke why maan's like the way he's di me dying for the next update jaldi se dena di plzzz😊

LOVE U MORE & MORE & MORE muahhh❤️
cyaa thumbnail
superb update 😊der is a past of meera which geet has seen ...interesting wating 4 that twist ...😊geet has finally fallen in love 😊superb wating 4 the wedding 😊
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful update! Meera past makes Geet hate love etc! Maan sends her a gift! Geet loves shoes! Geet decides to see Maan! update soon! Well written
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ye meera khn se aa gyi
i hope ki maan na ho uka wo dhokebaaj BF jisne meera ko use kiya
o ho to geet maan se milne jayegi
shaadi se pehle
how??