Devil's Darkest Possession(MG)#4_ page 153 - Page 63

Posted: 9 years ago
That was nice update...
Am still wondering if this devil Maan has really changed... though he is possessive side is kind of clear... him actually considering so much for Geet is quite surprising...
Thanks for the update.. continue soon..
Nice update..Haot n passionate..๐Ÿ˜‰ Good to see Maan is changing.. N Geet kuch bahot hi bold ho gayi hain.. Somewhere they started understanding each other..๐Ÿ˜Š
Superb update
Maan is changing in geet's love
Hope they will remain like this always
And everytime maan giving surprises to geet
From gifting cottage to dresses everything
Continue soon dear
it was just superb...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ loved this one ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
beautiful update
loved maaneet passionate moments
maan is soo caring
maan loved the mangalsutra around geet's neck
hope he start  trusting her more
pls update soon
ohhh i was blushing like fool while reading entire parts of last two trust it was most cute adorable gift i have ever seen that too from devil and in most romantic way hawww i felt it was damn cute yaara
uff and geet new side as his bride that feel was too awesome re
haha geet finally approving she is loving devil still she is at to say manything to realise things haha
and monalisa ki kya hai hawww she is chhoo cute na
maans every surpriae was like uff cont explain gibing expensive things is not necessart at same time he confessed she is special what else i need i lime whole part like anything

hope no twist is awaiting now uff i know ur devil pouting

thanks for updating it really meant allot

sparkle
me blushing maan is changing big time feels good to c the devil being so caring for geet
i wish i had someone who would get me a entire new wardrobe .
amazing. it was super hot. i loved it very very much. maan already felt her presence when geet entered in room. he wanted to know about her desires which he has. geet is so much happy after seeing lot of dresess. one thing is best now maneet are very very happy. waiting for next dear.
meri pyari di u just melted my heart aur my insides wid this MAGICAL update di our maaneet love in this story is just way too beautiful aur precious di ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ di the way our maaneet just made the most beautiful love was just SPECTACULAR aur di geet did confess to maan ke how much even she's drawn into her maan aur di loved the past where geet teased her maan to the limit lekin he left her coz she needs double the energy to widstand his passion๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ aur di he left her wid the clothes he showed her to the side aur di seeing the clothes aur shoes first she was angry ke yeh kahi kisi aur ke tau nahi she was about to burst out in anger jab she saw her maan's letter where he told her not to stress herself aur get angry over something which is not even true aur he confessed ke how her mother aur pari helped her out for her dresses aur di she wore the one which she liked the most aur di then seeing the most intimate clothing she was blushing again after reading the letter ke it was him who bought for her as he cannot see anyone else doing it for her as it's his right for shopping for these aur di she again smilingly wore the one which she liked aur was thinking ke wht will her maan think when he'll see her in it๐Ÿ˜ณ aur di she dressed herself so beautifully leaving only her mangalsutra in her neck aur cameout aur her maan was mesmeerized seeing her aur di seeing mangalsutra in her neck made him so happy ke he smiled her way shocking everyone in the lounge di me waiting for the next one eagerly jaldi se dijiyega di plzzz๐Ÿ˜Š