Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC-20 Jungli Billies (Strictly I/O) (Page 126)

ssyahoo IF-Sizzlerz
ssyahoo
ssyahoo

Joined: 24 August 2010
Posts: 12977

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperstarSanaya

Originally posted by ssyahoo

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

I'm missing the gif queen now.. all this action and no gif'sCry

I know where is Disha?


Hi Sami..
how are you?
 
I am missing her too.. Cry
 
where is she?

Hey Madhu .. You are here Yay
Light work day today?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperstarSanayaTake_ThatAquaSandhya

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Joined: 16 October 2012
Posts: 9965

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Time to say Hello Sami, Sandy, Anu, Madhu, Nivi and V...

How are you people.  Hug

And ya where is disha darling??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperstarSanayaTake_ThatAquaSandhyassyahoo

SuperstarSanaya IF-Dazzler
SuperstarSanaya
SuperstarSanaya

Joined: 24 October 2012
Posts: 2464

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupama.

Originally posted by SuperstarSanaya

Originally posted by Anupama.



Aman ji,, inke stubble nahi shave honi chahiye,,rehne dijiyega...Blushing
 
 
Khushi.. fir tum hi complain karogi..
 
Dadhi chubhti hai..

vo kya hai na Arnav ji...hamne kahi padha kisi Foster and uski love interest ke baare me...stubble grazing on cleavage and aese kuch kuch...to hamne socha kii..Blushing
*gets super excited*
Really? Thats great Khushi.. finally finally your mind/body is going on right track.Wink
 
I just am worrying.. you wont halt me in between the action.. like last time you did coz of my dadhi.. Confused
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Take_ThatAquaSandhyakondhilissyahoo

ssyahoo IF-Sizzlerz
ssyahoo
ssyahoo

Joined: 24 August 2010
Posts: 12977

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kondhili

Time to say Hello Sami, Sandy, Anu, Madhu, Nivi and V...

How are you people.  Hug

And ya where is disha darling??

Liza doing well thanks!! Love tuesdays as I work from home

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperstarSanayaTake_ThatAquaSandhyakondhili

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Joined: 13 August 2012
Posts: 14112

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kondhili

Time to say Hello Sami, Sandy, Anu, Madhu, Nivi and V...

How are you people.  Hug

And ya where is disha darling??

hello liz mol...disha miaShocked

time to get cracking on cc awards
Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperstarSanayaTake_Thatkondhili

SuperstarSanaya IF-Dazzler
SuperstarSanaya
SuperstarSanaya

Joined: 24 October 2012
Posts: 2464

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssyahoo

Originally posted by SuperstarSanaya

Originally posted by ssyahoo

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

I'm missing the gif queen now.. all this action and no gif'sCry

I know where is Disha?


Hi Sami..
how are you?
 
I am missing her too.. Cry
 
where is she?

Hey Madhu .. You are here Yay
Light work day today?
yup. Its been little light this morning..
 
how about you? Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Take_ThatAquaSandhyassyahoo

SuperstarSanaya IF-Dazzler
SuperstarSanaya
SuperstarSanaya

Joined: 24 October 2012
Posts: 2464

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kondhili

Originally posted by Anupama.

Originally posted by SuperstarSanaya



*eyes turned as saucers*
matlab tumne fir se Mosquito coils jalai thi Khushi?
*moves you out from my tight embrace*
tum kabhi nai sudhrogi.
*angrily walks away*
*calls Aman.. *
Aman.. refix the meeting. I am free.
 
LOL

*eyes brimming with tears*

*mind me flashbacks*
*tum kabhi nai sudhrogi.*
*moves towards cupboard*

Redemption track starts..Tongue

*Disturbs Aman* while he is trying to get busy with Di 
*Tells* Hum jaa raahe hain apne sir ka khayal rakhna.
*Aman* calling ASR
*ASR driving SUV on empty streets of Delhi*

KYON DARD HAI ITNA...
 
Redemption.. dard and that is all left for me now.
 
Poor Me.. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Take_ThatAquaSandhyassyahoo

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Joined: 13 August 2012
Posts: 14112

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperstarSanaya

Originally posted by kondhili

Originally posted by Anupama.

Originally posted by SuperstarSanaya



*eyes turned as saucers*
matlab tumne fir se Mosquito coils jalai thi Khushi?
*moves you out from my tight embrace*
tum kabhi nai sudhrogi.
*angrily walks away*
*calls Aman.. *
Aman.. refix the meeting. I am free.
 
LOL

*eyes brimming with tears*

*mind me flashbacks*
*tum kabhi nai sudhrogi.*
*moves towards cupboard*

Redemption track starts..Tongue

*Disturbs Aman* while he is trying to get busy with Di 
*Tells* Hum jaa raahe hain apne sir ka khayal rakhna.
*Aman* calling ASR
*ASR driving SUV on empty streets of Delhi*

KYON DARD HAI ITNA...
 
Redemption.. dard and that is all left for me now.
 
Poor Me.. Cry

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperstarSanayaTake_Thatssyahoo

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
All Things Sana #1 ~Strictly Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: simplypurple   Replies: 461   Views: 41763

simplypurple 461 41763 22 November 2013 at 2:44pm by simplypurple
{Strictly Invites Only CC}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: caffeineaddict.   Replies: 218   Views: 13180

caffeineaddict. 218 13180 25 June 2013 at 7:04am by BabajiKaThullu
SARUNLICIOUS HEAVEN.: strictly invites only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: IllGetOverIpk   Replies: 1195   Views: 91488

IllGetOverIpk 1195 91488 26 April 2013 at 12:44am by ..mrinalini..
~~||special 36||~~#2 {IO} link to #3 pg150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 1194   Views: 19587

-Dracarys. 1194 19587 10 April 2013 at 1:33am by -Dracarys.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index