Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

EHMMBH CC 108(pagalpanti ka pitara) (Page 83)

_Maggie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Maggie_
_Maggie_

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 11718

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

maggie...kaha chali gayi phirse...
maham kahan hai tu????
Main apne liye partner dhond rahi hoon par koi mil nahi rahaShocked
aww u will get one partner soon mahamBig smile
na mila tou main akeli reh jao gi...

_Maggie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Maggie_
_Maggie_

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 11718

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Millo ehmmbh forum pe tumhara partner kon hain????????
mani...nd urs!!!

Koi bhi nahiCryCry
toh tu worry mat kar nd frm today mai teri paetner hu..okkzz

but tum already kisi ki patner hoonEmbarrassed
but we can make a triangle...

Nahi mujhe koi aisa banda batao jis ka koi partner na hoonSmile
okkzzz..mai tere liye dundogi jiska koi partner na ho...but tu kya kregi uska...

Patnership karo gi aur kyaEmbarrassed
kis type ki partnership!!!!ROFL
Kitna gutter mind hain tumharaROFL
Main tumhe kyun batao kaisi PartnershipROFL
_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 15819

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

yahan kya horaha hai??????
kuch nahi..

oh accha tou tum yahan kya karing????????
tera intazaar.. ROFL

aww hw sweetROFL
i know i m sweet tell me something new...

new there is no new abt uTongueROFL
accha really..ROFL

haan really and u knw wat in tamil ehmmbh now the cancer is gng to be revealed to viren in monday i am damn excited for that scene viren and manvi cute sceneEmbarrassed
oh really..nd in star utsav jeevika accident gone happen...right now picnic is going on!!!!!

haan i saw it too
matlab tu sab jagah dekti hai...

haan i have dish so i can watch all
mai bhi dono jagah dekhti hu..nd tamil mei mhuje samaj nahi aata..ROFL
but i can understand hindi so no problem for meROFL
_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 15819

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

yahan kya horaha hai??????
kuch nahi..

oh accha tou tum yahan kya karing????????
tera intazaar.. ROFL

aww hw sweetROFL
i know i m sweet tell me something new...

new there is no new abt uTongueROFL
accha really..ROFL

haan really and u knw wat in tamil ehmmbh now the cancer is gng to be revealed to viren in monday i am damn excited for that scene viren and manvi cute sceneEmbarrassed
oh really..nd in star utsav jeevika accident gone happen...right now picnic is going on!!!!!

haan i saw it too
matlab tu sab jagah dekti hai...

haan i have dish so i can watch all
mai bhi dono jagah dekhti hu..nd tamil mei mhuje samaj nahi aata..ROFL
but i can understand hindiROFL
_Maggie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Maggie_
_Maggie_

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 11718

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

jaane tu jaane tu ya jaane na...

my one of the fav filmSmile
i luv this film as well...

This is my fav film
maine toh just aise hi likh diya tha mhuje nahi pata tha ki yeh sbki fav film hogi..ROFL
Haan na sab ki fav film hain yehROFL
_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 15819

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

maggie...kaha chali gayi phirse...
maham kahan hai tu????
Main apne liye partner dhond rahi hoon par koi mil nahi rahaShocked
aww u will get one partner soon mahamBig smile
na mila tou main akeli reh jao gi...
awww nahi u will get one k lets do onething we can become partners k.a triangle
millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Joined: 23 April 2013
Posts: 10374

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by _Maggie_

Millo ehmmbh forum pe tumhara partner kon hain????????
mani...nd urs!!!

Koi bhi nahiCryCry
toh tu worry mat kar nd frm today mai teri paetner hu..okkzz

but tum already kisi ki patner hoonEmbarrassed
but we can make a triangle...

Nahi mujhe koi aisa banda batao jis ka koi partner na hoonSmile
okkzzz..mai tere liye dundogi jiska koi partner na ho...but tu kya kregi uska...

Patnership karo gi aur kyaEmbarrassed
kis type ki partnership!!!!ROFL

Kitna gutter mind hain tumharaROFL
Main tumhe kyun batao kaisi PartnershipROFL
maine toh just pucha tha..dirty mind toh tera hai..ROFL
millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Joined: 23 April 2013
Posts: 10374

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

Originally posted by millee18

Originally posted by keertu

yahan kya horaha hai??????
kuch nahi..

oh accha tou tum yahan kya karing????????
tera intazaar.. ROFL

aww hw sweetROFL
i know i m sweet tell me something new...

new there is no new abt uTongueROFL
accha really..ROFL

haan really and u knw wat in tamil ehmmbh now the cancer is gng to be revealed to viren in monday i am damn excited for that scene viren and manvi cute sceneEmbarrassed
oh really..nd in star utsav jeevika accident gone happen...right now picnic is going on!!!!!

haan i saw it too
matlab tu sab jagah dekti hai...

haan i have dish so i can watch all
mai bhi dono jagah dekhti hu..nd tamil mei mhuje samaj nahi aata..ROFL

but i can understand hindiROFL
soo lucky ...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Help Desk #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: OnlyHope   Replies: 497   Views: 45429

OnlyHope 497 45429 25 April 2015 at 10:38pm by ahaanfan
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai: Written/Video Updates Archives

2 3 4

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 25   Views: 53583

.Tanya. 25 53583 14 September 2013 at 9:20am by .Farzi.
*~EHMMBH Forum Member's Birthday Corner ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: Prernarbofan   Replies: 178   Views: 21913

Prernarbofan 178 21913 26 August 2013 at 2:00am by anamica5
Ehmmbh on Star Utsav anyone??

2 3

Author: SaRun.   Replies: 23   Views: 1766

SaRun. 23 1766 03 June 2013 at 5:56am by ShreyALuVKushaL
EHMMBH Creation Gallery# 15 DT Note Pg 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Deepali-   Replies: 1206   Views: 85443

-Deepali- 1206 85443 16 May 2013 at 8:45am by Aisha.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index