India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Correlation between JDJ and MB

suniks Goldie
suniks
suniks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Most of you who have watched MB the whole of last week needs no reminding that  most of the screen time   was dedicated mostly to  "YOU KNOW WHO" .

But after watching DD's spectacular performance on the ring in JDJ, I realised why this was so.

That kind of superlative performance requires tremendous amount of practice which just wud not have been possible if DD spends more time for MB.

The Channel needs MB on JDJ, as it helps the TRPs of that show too. For that she needs to perform well to continue on the show at least till the finals. Which inturns means more and more practice with each passing round.

This cant be possible if they continue with post-marriage rituals or honeymoon scenes as this would require more time on MB sets by DD and less time for JDJ preps.

Moreover the Channels/CVs  cant focus on RK without MB, bcos it wud look odd to show  just the newly wedded  hubby without his wife around.

Hence the focus is shifted to allocating more screem time to other unsavoury characters .

Its a bitter pill, we all have to swallow for the sake of DD giving us greater performances.

So MB is going to be like this till JDJ ends, we will simply have to put up with it for DD's sake. 

No use complaining, as its all a part of marketing strategy of the Channel.

Edited by suniks - 24 June 2013 at 5:52am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

JaipriLuvshivmaneetmayurparig123coastaMercuryVenusnishsweetsmystirupa1939ViviCa15fiavangheemansiahmedhinapriyaGeet88sanaammumaaneet_foreveranjaliipkkndArshi1195Shazziedvs_smiRKpriyachandKenno-SmexyGhost-pennut_areeb

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same from many days

Edited by maaneet_forever - 24 June 2013 at 5:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939suniksmansiahmed

sanaammu Goldie
sanaammu
sanaammu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Agree...Sullu is just a filler character 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939suniks

mysti Senior Member
mysti
mysti

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I think this may be the reason

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939suniks

parig123 Groupbie
parig123
parig123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Think same I can tolerate sultan track for drashti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suniks

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Agree..!!

suniks

_StarDiva_ Goldie
_StarDiva_
_StarDiva_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Lekin sullu k alawa aur bhi to character hain Trishna ko to bilkul hi bhul gai hain, Trisha ka bhi to track chalna chahiye, ye kaun sa tarika hua MK character bigadne ka, mujhe pata hai baad me ye cvs MK ko oak saf dikhaenge aur sultan ko dhokebaj. Magar dekha nahi jata na kya kare, maine last week me sirf Mon ka epi dekha tha uske baad ek bhi epi nahi dekha. Ab shayad aage bhi na dekhun jab tak ye sullu hai!!

suniks

fiavanghee Goldie
fiavanghee
fiavanghee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
agree Thumbs Up

suniks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index