Arjun
Arjun

Request: for both Ariya and Arakshi Fans

ShaleenGal Groupbie
ShaleenGal
ShaleenGal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Hey everybody how are you guys?? hope everything is going good SmileSmile
 I seriously dunno whatz happening in this forum..it was not at all like this before.. all were very friendly here right ?? but these days all i can see is bashing b/w Ariya and Arakshi fans CryCryCry
and it really hurts to see this.. what happen all of sudden everything got changed CryCry i know there are many ariya fans n many arakshi fans ova here.. and arni fans too cant we all be together without fighting.. we should not forget that first we are "ARJUN' fans we love the show isn't it??
so please please please i dun want any of them to leave the forum ir stop writing or discontinung there work...
everyone of you  is very much imprtant for the show your suprt is needed yaar plzz ese na chodke jaya karo CryCryCry

its ok if  u love arakshi dun have any any problem with it.. but whats the problem if we still love ariya every one has there own intrest.. and we love all ur works forget about ariya arakshi arni we love to read stories so please dun leave or fight Crycontinue your works and keep writing.. jisko pasand he padhenge jisko nai he ni padhenge CryCry

and why alwayz ariya fans are blamed for rank down its not true not at all we too love the show and too want it to be in top position..try to understand pleaseee koi bhi kahi bhi mat jaooo

request kari hu Cry
i want to write more bakwas but i dunno what to write i dun want any of them to leave the form stay here Cry
requesting both ariya and arakshi fans hmmm arni fans tooo

love Arjun loadsss <3
m also ariya lover <3 <3 i sersly dun have any problem with arakshi Embarrassed n i think kisi b ariya fan ko problem nai he so plzzz plzz plzzz
bhavnao ko samjho Angry samjh ni ara or kya likhu huh Cry

HEARD MANY OF THE ARIYA WRITERS ARE DISCONTINUING THER WORKS Angry LISTEN DONT DO THAT OR ELSE I WILL

CRYYY Cry
Arakshi fans  no issues with u guys we love to too Smile

if i hurt anyone then ur free to curse me hit me and what ever u want Tongue would not mind at alll... <3 <3

Anika tnx yaad dilane do dun have any problem with Raesha and Shree-Liza fans alsoo love them too LOL

<3 love

Ab mene itna likha Cry mehnat karke so please dun disappoint me naa my chonu frndz <3
 c'mom Ariya-Arashi fans ek dusre se dosti karlo acche bacho ki tarah AngryEmbarrassedSmile

Edited by ShaleenGal - 24 June 2013 at 5:55am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaktikapasiVirMan505divaniDesiiiDivaaaSandy914fly.highsrividhya68ll_piya_llfatima15mishreeMimi2609Annika_Ishqbaazprava55663PoohLoverJeeLeZaraaPiya_MalikMaaneetDeewangifunkyliciousMoumimonsaritakDivineDarknessSilentSilver

saritak IF-Stunnerz
saritak
saritak

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
i agree with u dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaleenGal

Annika_Ishqbaaz IF-Sizzlerz
Annika_Ishqbaaz
Annika_Ishqbaaz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Agree with you,Shaleen Gal.
Sabse pehle,humei yeh yaad rakhna chahiye,that,we are the fans of "ARJUN".
Please,let us not make this beautiful forum a battle ground.
Let all ArNi,Ariya,Raesha,Choree and Arakshi fans stay together and make this forum the best forum.

ShaleenGal

.HookandHybrid. IF-Rockerz
.HookandHybrid.
.HookandHybrid.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Yup. I totally agree with you.
Though I am a Arakshi fan I don't hate Ariya.
I don't know but they are fighting like cats and dogs but they will realize soon on their own.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaleenGalprava55663

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
We Ariya fans dont post unless and until Ariya and Ariya fans are unnecessarily dragged to post and blamed for evrything... I read almost every work in this forum Ariya, Arni, Arakshi, Raesha... i love to read works of our writers... but unnecessarily criticising us wont be tolerated any more... till now we dnt say anything but some forced us so we reacted... its natural... 

Edited by Leki - 24 June 2013 at 6:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mishreell_piya_llprava55663MaaneetDeewangiMoumimonSilentSilver

ShaleenGal Groupbie
ShaleenGal
ShaleenGal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

We dont post unless and until Ariya and Ariya fans are unnecessarily dragged to post and blamed for evrything... I read almost every work in this forum Ariya, Arni, Arakshi, Raesha... i love to read works of our writers... but unnecessarily criticising us wont be tolerated any more... till now we dnt say anything but some forced us so we reacted... its natural... 

we dont post* i dunno who all i want is eveyrthing to be normal like before.. doesnt matter ur arakshi ariya or arni fan.. respect for all..

mishree

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged

We dont post unless and until Ariya and Ariya fans are unnecessarily dragged to post and blamed for evrything... I read almost every work in this forum Ariya, Arni, Arakshi, Raesha... i love to read works of our writers... but unnecessarily criticising us wont be tolerated any more... till now we dnt say anything but some forced us so we reacted... its natural... 

Exactly , whatever happened today would not have happened if Ariya fans were not dragged into a post without any rime or reason. If we are being unnecessarily criticized and blamed we are bound to retort back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaleenGal..Amri..MaaneetDeewangi

ShaleenGal Groupbie
ShaleenGal
ShaleenGal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Exactly , whatever happened today would not have happened if Ariya fans were not dragged into a post without any rime or reason. If we are being unnecessarily criticized and blamed we are bound to retort back.

now let it go na yaar Cry

Go to top