Mithvi reunion... (Page 3)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

You know Tehsina - I saw the LIFE OK promo of their shows and towards the end they show P and M for a few nano seconds. Prithvi with moustache driving the car as he is going to get that pearl necklace and Meera smiling and waiting at the pool. And for a minute I felt 'arrey yeh serial toh katam ho gaya!'
that is how it feelsCry. that is how long it has been since we have seen Mithvi. esp the Mithvi of old.Cry

Now wait a second,Binu!Life ok is showing promos of Junoon?!!!!ShockedRecently?!!!Shocked

No no Tehsina don't get excited. They were showing a promo of all their upcoming movies n existing shows. Ussme for a nano second they showed these two. Blink n miss appearance.

Oh.Broken HeartNd I thought dey r finally helpn junoon...Cry

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

My thought exactly Tehsina, put into words perfectly!! LOL! Have to laugh to avoid serious damage to myself or the screen that shows that shalu dearest... can't believe MYP's tweet of how great an actor she is... Puleeezz!! spare me that nonsense.  Sara as well as her stupid track have done nothing but bring angnst and dis-illusionment to loyal Mithvi fans... I hope she finally realizes that and boots this character out very soon!!

Red- Amen to that prayer,Asha..Big smile
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldreams

I'm hopeful that MiThvi reunion will happen next week or may be later..IP & DB mystery still needs to be disclosed n AK's killer has to be revealed...n the way story is heading, we see no logic or sense why each character is behaving that way ? So it won't too soon...I'll be gracious to cvs even if they show Meera n Prithvi in 1 frame...it seems like ages I saw them together...atleast few FBs during mouni's absence cud've been a relief..,but no, we r deprived of that too.

Next week is ok..Bt aftr dt?!!OuchI'll seriously be dead by dt tym...I mean why can't dey show Mithvi romance nd problems simultaneously?!!AngryAngryAngryHusbands hv to stay away from deir wives,until he solves all problems?!!AngryWAT STUPIDITY IS DT?!!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cooldreams

I'm hopeful that MiThvi reunion will happen next week or may be later..IP & DB mystery still needs to be disclosed n AK's killer has to be revealed...n the way story is heading, we see no logic or sense why each character is behaving that way ? So it won't too soon...I'll be gracious to cvs even if they show Meera n Prithvi in 1 frame...it seems like ages I saw them together...atleast few FBs during mouni's absence cud've been a relief..,but no, we r deprived of that too.

Next week is ok..Bt aftr dt?!!OuchI'll seriously be dead by dt tym...I mean why can't dey show Mithvi romance nd problems simultaneously?!!AngryAngryAngryHusbands hv to stay away from deir wives,until he solves all problems?!!AngryWAT STUPIDITY IS DT?!!!!AngryAngryAngry

This is the CVs Junoon - I am sure his wife has kicked him out of the house saying 'don't enter until you sort out the mess you created in Junoon' and now he is repeating the same separation on screen.

Oh forgive me! I am babbling and rambling and spouting nonsense... don't even try to figure above sentence of mine.

TehsinaJFJ

Hopeenlight Senior Member
Hopeenlight
Hopeenlight

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

You know Tehsina - I saw the LIFE OK promo of their shows and towards the end they show P and M for a few nano seconds. Prithvi with moustache driving the car as he is going to get that pearl necklace and Meera smiling and waiting at the pool. And for a minute I felt 'arrey yeh serial toh katam ho gaya!'
that is how it feelsCry. that is how long it has been since we have seen Mithvi. esp the Mithvi of old.Cry

Now wait a second,Binu!Life ok is showing promos of Junoon?!!!!ShockedRecently?!!!Shocked

No no Tehsina don't get excited. They were showing a promo of all their upcoming movies n existing shows. Ussme for a nano second they showed these two. Blink n miss appearance.

Oh.Broken HeartNd I thought dey r finally helpn junoon...Cry

Yes, I was pretty disappointed, they kept showing clips of all LifeOK shows and only 1 screen shot of Prithvi and Meera each, blink and you miss is correct.  It's almost like an after-thought when they included Mithvi in this promo... Why do they hate this show so much?  It's so annoying that the one show that's different and has the best lead actors gets the worst treatment of all... :(

TehsinaJFJ

Go to top