Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

why quit - DT Note pg 2 (Page 2)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithvikasha

So what do you want just because they got popularity they should not never quit the show! 
Man! They are actors! They hve not become actors just to play one role their entire career! 
They have hardly 6-7 years to become popular. 
In which if they do same show for 4-5 years god what will happen??

And yea? ashvik shouldn't quit PR just because they got popularity??
Eh? Then what about Ankita? Even she quitted the show? Remember?? This is the same show right which made her so popular?? 
So before blaming others just see yourselves(nd your fav) first! 
oh right and what did u guys call her and where telling she should come back u forgot ur own saying before pointing others look at urself look at what u guys called her and when she came back u guys wanted her be a puppet to purvi which ofcourse wasnt reason she came back and now since ur favs dont get what they want Anki becomes bad one ahLOL dont point fingers  because look at urself before u do

AvadaKedavra12 IF-Rockerz
AvadaKedavra12
AvadaKedavra12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

well when tables turn seldom do ppl say what they did earlier for Anki it was talent but for others oh they are so young lol
is it a sort of insult ?? Angry
kath1 Senior Member
kath1
kath1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i think ashvik should quit the show. ankita didn't want to play a mother of five children in which the children was older than her so why should ashvik . lets say hypothetically speaking ankita to play the role as pari, ashvik is younger tgan ankita or she play the role as ovi daughter shurit is younger than ankita.

plus i would love to see what ekta going to do in this situtation , she has bunch of unbelievable talented actors treathing to quit the show because of the 20 year leap. she can't replace all. if she take the leap, she is going to lose all her actors, majority of the vewiers basically she going to have a down rite carppy a** show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyampliphyJShivpallavi25ashfaque2012

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

All the actors know better than us what they are doing. They will never compromise their future and they must have planned about their future and then only have come to such decision. 

According to me Whatever these actors have planned is absolutely right. Ankita played Rithvik -Asha, Onir , Shruti 's mom and now Ashvik will be seen as Ankita's parents in the same show! Shocked Nothing could be as creepy as this one. 

I am with Rithvik and Asha and All the Best for their future! Thumbs Up
And apart from that, how can viewers digest ankita in the role as Ovi's daughter.  Not that I have anything against ankita. I like her a lot, she is the face of PR. It would be too difficult for me to digest her as the mother of purvi and MIL of arjun and now playing the role of arjun's daughter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchikaarvilovepallavi25ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

All the actors know better than us what they are doing. They will never compromise their future and they must have planned about their future and then only have come to such decision. 

According to me Whatever these actors have planned is absolutely right. Ankita played Rithvik -Asha, Onir , Shruti 's mom and now Ashvik will be seen as Ankita's parents in the same show! Shocked Nothing could be as creepy as this one. 

I am with Rithvik and Asha and All the Best for their future! Thumbs Up

Totally agree with U.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchikaarvilove

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Viewbies Note: Everyone, please review the new rules of IF posted by Vijay. It clearly states that everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just because you dont agree doesnt mean you can attack or mock other members for their views. We are saying this over and over again despite the new rules. There are a few comments on this thread where members are mocking and attacking other members and/or fan groups because they have a certain view point. Anyone from this point on that breaks these rules will have their WL's raised. Make sure you also see the new parameters set by Vijay when WL's increase. There are certain restrictions that come with each increase in WL. .

Originally posted by rithvikasha

So what do you want just because they got popularity they should not never quit the show! 
Man! They are actors! They hve not become actors just to play one role their entire career! 
They have hardly 6-7 years to become popular. 
In which if they do same show for 4-5 years god what will happen??

And yea? ashvik shouldn't quit PR just because they got popularity??
Eh? Then what about Ankita? Even she quitted the show? Remember?? This is the same show right which made her so popular?? 
So before blaming others just see yourselves(nd your fav) first! 

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

oh right and what did u guys call her and where telling she should come back u forgot ur own saying before pointing others look at urself look at what u guys called her and when she came back u guys wanted her be a puppet to purvi which ofcourse wasnt reason she came back and now since ur favs dont get what they want Anki becomes bad one ahLOL dont point fingers  because look at urself before u do

Update Rules

Warning Level Changes

PR DT

Edited by jnawaz - 25 June 2013 at 12:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivShaktifanSwatiRuchikaarviloveAvadaKedavra12

Go to top