Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Babycakes-

Would love to visit there one day. Every time I hear about it only IPKKND comes into my head.

Such is the power of the show and Arhi after so long the magic and memories are still fresh in our hearts.

True . Look at me all I can think of in lucknow is arshi
Arshics thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Horizon

Hey ARSHI,

I so much feel this nostalgia. It's my wish to visit Lucknow more so as RM is dismantled!! Yes, this city offers so much nostalgia to us as you have beautifully described... a deluge of emotions engulfing us.

Thanks for sharing ARSHI. Yet to comment on ur other posts.

Yes it is indeed a very nostalgic trip for me. I am in arshiland.

Will wait for your obs on other posts
srishti_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post! You have so beautifully captured the essence of Lucknow in the Arshian sense! For everyone of us Lucknow is truly the place to be remembered for it was the beginning of an eternal and an undying love story! Your post made me extremely happy and it brought a smile on my face. Thank you so much for that! πŸ˜Š And penned down to perfection! πŸ‘ 
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
U r right, some times even a very simple thing remind me ArShi, i never felt such things before in my life, miss them badly 😭
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww :')

Yes, Lucknow is city full of nostalgia for us.. :')
Whenever I hear the city's name, I jump in excitement, remembering our beloved show. My family used to wonder what was up with me, but now they're used to it πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

jobi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Few months back, I was there in Lucknow for 2 days. As part of a visit to Kumbhamela, I visited Lucknow too...And I felt same as you...U just gave words to my feelings... I searched for the place where khushi's raj kumar discussions happened. I even asked a locallite for that dargah too, where these two met for the second time...I know it must be in a studio set, but still...
Believe me...in Lucknow, I was totally in Arnav-Khushi thoughts...Thanks for this post...u made me remember my experience in Lucknow again...
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post! Want to visit Lucknow some day just coz its the city of Arnav khushi!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh gosh i bet you are seeing Sarun all over the place

kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post...a post which left me with a big grin on my face.