want a VRUSHIKA'S interview :) - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by juili_p

Shan will leave IV n would run away...๐Ÿ˜†Remember his reaction on seeing khamkha photo in anni seg?๐Ÿ˜†He got flustered ...
are bt try krne me kya jata h kya pta vo bta da?? ๐Ÿ˜†
@juli_p oh ok ok:) was busy listening to Vrushika so couldn't recognize as to who was talking in the background:):p

Shan will leave IV n would run away...๐Ÿ˜† Remember his reaction on seeing khamkha photo in anni seg?๐Ÿ˜† He got flustered ...

@bold i was ๐Ÿคฃaur vrushika uss photo ko turn karke dekhti hai๐Ÿ˜†

True
Originally posted by swaron9113

are bt try krne me kya jata h kya pta vo bta da?? ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† True...we can take a chance...u and ask vrushi...not Shan...
Originally posted by .vruShan_rocks.

@bold i was ๐Ÿคฃaur vrushika uss photo ko turn karke dekhti hai๐Ÿ˜†

I know ..I laughed a lot on his reaction...he was in hurry to change the side of card n vrush was in no hurry...aramse dekh rahi thi๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --Anushka--

@juli_p oh ok ok:) was busy listening to Vrushika so couldn't recognize as to who was talking in the background:):p

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Vrush was super adorable in that IV...she was quite awkward about telling experience n Shan told her, go ahed I won't say anything๐Ÿ˜†

True

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Vrush was super adorable in that IV...she was quite awkward about telling experience n Shan told her, go ahed I won't say anything๐Ÿ˜†

She totally treats him like her guide:) always she observes Shan and tries mending herself according to what he does:D:D love VruShan<3

She totally treats him like her guide:) always she observes Shan and tries mending herself according to what he does:D:D love VruShan<3

Yup vrushan rocks...Shan is the best costar vrush can get..๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah just like a perfect wife. ๐Ÿ˜ณ