Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 98)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love.

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches
For she was a girl ... in love

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love

At last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove

brilliant.
 every words, every lines depicts La's greatness, her broadness,her sincerity, her sensibility.
 such an innocuous soul she is!
Really you make my eyes blur by your words.
 I bow down to Lavanya, who I used to hate once.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6Katelyn

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by Horizon

Was watching this and was curious if anyone knows what is the language of the subtitles. Sorry unable to post the video of Daily motion.

Hi Horizon!!  Good to have you back!  I believe that is Turkish but not 100% certain!  I've noticed there are several uploaders on Dailymotion!

Hi Kate, thanks for that info. I thought it was Arabic as there were many words sounding similar to Hindi there. If it was indeed Turkish, just shows how small this world is! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Salooni all of your edits are cute ..no doubt...I am glad downloading is enjoyable for you...These is no need to thank me ...glad I was helpfulSmile 

Salooni just love all your posts edits gifs etc!

thanks you just love your story also
Thank you it is nice to have you on the thread!  beautiful pics very talented you are.Clap

thanks arshi taught me personallyWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelyn

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

[QUOTE=Horizon]

horizon Hug

always good to see you... your intermittent appearances keep me feeling you are still around. i can imagine ad becoming too demanding and refusing to let go. feel thrilled when you say it's like coming home when you get here.

it is in a way, isn't it? i finger cross all the time when i look at the chaos and giggles across these pages. something nice but not nasty here, and many of us mini asrs or mini khushis too... yet we survive...

it's been almost 8 months, i hope it stays this way till episode 398. and a bit more.

and yes, from my favourite first of august fight... itta asaan hai tumhare liye? we live in a time when noting lasts... when to stay with something for a month feels like eternity, when we use huge adjectives for tiny feelings... moving on, latest, new, etc., is the thing. nothing against that... but in this situation i guess when a classic happens, we are not prepared for it... just not. see how desperate the production house got to get out... although i bet they knew there was something to asr khushi which would cross time.

one day maybe i'll wake up and asr khushi will mean nothing to me, i won't come running to turn on the comp the moment i wake, i wouldn't think, "aaargh dinner again but how will i post episode at 10.30" (last evening i was late and i hated it), i won't want to have a chat about asr and achilles, or rush around looking for a thought/quote on primal anger, or carp about how could they do this to khushi...

right now, that day is not even on the horizon, hyuk. phew.

good to see you and your pm had me thinking and thinking...

and really... when will that ray pop out from the clouds? any idea, people?

Thanks Indi..Hug 

Yes, moving on is such a huge adjective for a mundane daily soap, but then well, it ended up being not as mundane as it ought to be!   And yes, that day doesn't seem to be any where close... and even if it does arrive... ..hopefully would the time for our sun to reemerge!

On another note, you are truly a super woman anchoring these threads amidst the crazy demands of AD. Also, thanks for the appreciation for my username in the last thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.Katelynindi52

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hi everyone 
turned if dazzler 
is any extra option we get for itBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.Katelyn..Anita..indi52sohara

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indi52

[QUOTE=Horizon]

horizon Hug

always good to see you... your intermittent appearances keep me feeling you are still around. i can imagine ad becoming too demanding and refusing to let go. feel thrilled when you say it's like coming home when you get here.

it is in a way, isn't it? i finger cross all the time when i look at the chaos and giggles across these pages. something nice but not nasty here, and many of us mini asrs or mini khushis too... yet we survive...

it's been almost 8 months, i hope it stays this way till episode 398. and a bit more.

and yes, from my favourite first of august fight... itta asaan hai tumhare liye? we live in a time when noting lasts... when to stay with something for a month feels like eternity, when we use huge adjectives for tiny feelings... moving on, latest, new, etc., is the thing. nothing against that... but in this situation i guess when a classic happens, we are not prepared for it... just not. see how desperate the production house got to get out... although i bet they knew there was something to asr khushi which would cross time.

one day maybe i'll wake up and asr khushi will mean nothing to me, i won't come running to turn on the comp the moment i wake, i wouldn't think, "aaargh dinner again but how will i post episode at 10.30" (last evening i was late and i hated it), i won't want to have a chat about asr and achilles, or rush around looking for a thought/quote on primal anger, or carp about how could they do this to khushi...

right now, that day is not even on the horizon, hyuk. phew.

good to see you and your pm had me thinking and thinking...

and really... when will that ray pop out from the clouds? any idea, people?

Thanks Indi..Hug 

Yes, moving on is such a huge adjective for a mundane daily soap, but then well, it ended up being not as mundane as it ought to be!   And yes, that day doesn't seem to be any where close... and even if it does arrive... ..hopefully would the time for our sun to reemerge!

On another note, you are truly a super woman anchoring these threads amidst the crazy demands of AD. Also, thanks for the appreciation for my username in the last thread.

Oh Indi...that just made my heart sink. Good to know not on the horizon...(Speaking of which, Hello Horizon!)...for me neither. Spent time with nearly 30 Ismailvegamze gems last night. Ek baar shuru kiya toh...Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizoncinthiann1758Katelynindi52

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

My mom is having surgery this week so I will inactive, well sporadic, for a while

My best wishes and prayers. Hope it goes really well. Take care.

cinthiann1758Katelyn..Anita..

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Katelyn

Was watching this and was curious if anyone knows what is the language of the subtitles. Sorry unable to post the video of Daily motion.

Hi Horizon!!  Good to have you back!  I believe that is Turkish but not 100% certain!  I've noticed there are several uploaders on Dailymotion!

Hi Kate, thanks for that info. I thought it was Arabic as there were many words sounding similar to Hindi there. If it was indeed Turkish, just shows how small this world is! 

Yes it is a very small world!!  I had a second look at your link and noticed this in the first 5 seconds of the clip:
Ceviri: GeceTt. (Ceviri means translation)
Duzenleme:  GULRANA (Duzenleme means editing)

I follow these users GeceTt. and GULRANA on Dailymotion!  They are both from Turkey!  Apparently they both belong to a Turkish forum and are responsible for translating and editing.  That clip of Episode 140 actually belong to one of them and not nikiluvsarshi.

Based on my findings, I am 100% sure that the subtitle is in Turkish!!  Big smile

Edited by Katelyn - 03 July 2013 at 1:34am

Horizonshesherkobitaindi52

Go to top