Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 93)

Preety_woman Senior Member
Preety_woman
Preety_woman

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@Blasters Smile

with love from the bottom of my heartHeart

Thank you ladies for tremendous love.you gave me...

@Arshi Di Thnx for the honest advice and true to its nature...always love your honesty and straight forwardness...yes my dadu says that along with her full three hrs of speech  whenever she sees me...but her way is boring but I love her so much so who cares 

@Indi Di  Thnx I will as I am full of life person and always do what seems ok to me like what my heart wants..and he knows it ...He is humble and I am Pataka...lets see if there is going to be a bomb blast or shanti...OM

@Durga Yes I am snatching his independence...as he is leaving for states after engagement for my sake to finish his education...

@Cynthia...thnx for lovely advice...but not sure to open up fully as I am not like that...inside ,outside whatever I am the way I am..take it or leave it

@Kat ...Thank you so much for those lovely words..means a lot...thnx my friend

@samin...so sweet thnx for bring so many colors  for me..and prayers and wishes

@chalov  love you for your smiley face...thnx Di

@Ami...Yes YEs Yes as I am one of your sauten...not going any where .I am here and sending him away after binding him...

Ms goofy name is Preeti  and Mr goofy is Vikaash yet goofy is more suitable for him as he becomes one in front of me...hate that when he does that but Kuch Kuch hota hai when he is near...May Be Dhak Dhak.don't know because heart beat remains ok yet still something is there..no clue what is it?

@supriya ,sohara, Anita , and all Thnx for your best wishes for my day which more than a month away...

Everyone if I am leaving you in my list THNXSmile

Edited by goofy - 02 July 2013 at 3:00pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758shesherkobitaDurgaSKatelynMysticaldivineindi52sohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
  1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 146

"Same Pinch"

She is fuming and if looks could kill he better duck.  Payal wants to know what happened with Arnav and Lavanya and she asks Akash but he has no explanation.

Kushi sees he is free and marches right up to him.  He asks her why she is behaving this way? She rants at him knowing he is the one and only ASR and he does what he pleases.  Does he know the condition La is in because of him.  He tries to answer her she just doesn't understand.  His eyes start to blaze and he grabs her arm and pulls her to their poolside.  

The place where he is always comfortable and pretty much speaks the somewhat truth to her. 

He tells her she doesn't know about the situation and she wants to know what excuse he used to break La's heart.  

He can't really tell you Kushi.  

His expression changes and he asks to her listen to what he has to say but she refuses.  She agrees with him when he said, he doesn't understand feelings and emotions.  All he understands is money and power.  

"What profit will he make by hurting Lavanya by breaking the engagement," she asks him?  

He looks deeply at her.  He doesn't want any profit he just wants Kushi.  She asks him if he knows how a girl feels when alliance has been broken?  Kushi's eyes begin to glisten, her mood saddens, and she says 'when you are going to make a boy a part of your life and family and it all falls apart and then you see his real nature. Do you know how a girl feels when one's trust shatters? And then she slips, how can she trust anyone?' She looks at him you would never understand what one feels when that happens, when one's alliance breaks. He asks her and you do? And she says yes she does, she has been hurt for her alliance has broke.  He just stares at her. He asks her why didn't she tell him and just then, right there, did you see it, he slightly smiled with relief that her alliance has broke.  He asks her how did it happen and she answers she doesn't want to talk about it.  She wipes her tears and leaves him standing there; calling her name behind her

At the GH the ladies are placing Sashi in bed and talking about the nights events.  Buaji would like to strangle Shyam and his behavior was such of no remorse and acted like nothing ever happened.  Poor Anjali she has no idea of his reality.  Buaji finally sees what she done to push Kushi into the relationship.  They also cannot believe what happened with ASR and Lavanya.  Kushi had prepared her for many months.  It is good that Kushi stayed back to comfort and share Lavanya's grief.  They also want to remain happy for their daughter Payal's happiness.

Kuashi is unpacking Lavanya's clothes.

Lavanya is repacking her belongings. 

Back and forth. 

Forth and back, the same suit.

They are so cute during this scene, true sisters.  One wants the other to stay for the sake of their friendship.  They have become true friends, no longer mentor and student but true heart to heart sisters. 

They stop and smile at each other, Kushi lets go of the hangar.

"Please don't go." 

"Why should I stay?"

"What happened?"

"Why won't you tell me?"

She can't.

The family is questioning downstairs in the RM Arnav; he says the engagement is not going to happen no matter what they say.  Anjali asks him over and over and finally he says,

"If I told you...I can't Di.  Do not force me."

He turns away from her.

Kushi asks then why did he bring Lavanya into his home and agrees to the engagement and then just before the engagement, break it.  He was wrong she said.  La says maybe but he must leave.  Anyways she will be at her wedding to Shyam.  Kushi looks away here it comes La be prepared.  Kushi gets up and walks away from La and says she won't. come.  NO? La asks won't she be invited to her wedding?  Nahi, she won't come because there is no wedding,

What do you call it she asks Lavanya?

"Same pinch".

Lavanya wants to know what happened.

Nani is furious.  She wants to know why he doesn't want t marry the woman he stood up for.  He kept fighting everyone for this relationship; a girl who has changed so much for the sake of this family and you.  You will leave her just like that.  No way Chotey there must be a big reason for this and they are entitled to know what it is.

Kushi shows La her ring finger.  Her alliance has broken.  How, when, why?  All the questions that are simultaneously being asked of Arnav she is asking Kushi.  Why didn't she say anything?  Kushi answers just like she didn't say anything to her.  Same reason.

Kushi says so they both have had their engagements broken and she is sure that there is 'someone, somewhere out there' for La and herself.  They will just have to wait and see who gets their Rajkumar first and if Kushi meets her prince first then La will surely come to her wedding. 

La relives the moments when ASR has mistaken her for Kushi and all those things he said to her and how he looked at her too.

Nahi, she will not be able come.

La takes Kushi's hand wanting to tell her something.  She thanks her for teaching her values and how to win people over with love.  Kushi says she always had it she just helped her to realize it.  La wants her to do one more thing for her.

The family is still insisting of reconciliation.  Everyone raises his or her own points.  Anjali asks Shyam to convince him after all he introduced La and ASR.  Shyam says it is his decision and if they think this isn't right then they have the right.

Why should they remain together if they are not happy? 

Are you asking them or yourself that question, Shyam?

ASR says he is not sure about the relationship so why make such a big commitment?  That is why he told her the truth.

La tells Kushi she needs to take care of ASR.  Kushi breaks hold from Lavanya.  La tells her she is the only one who can tell him what others can't.  The only one who gets through to him.  She understands him.  ASR doesn't know what he wants but she does, she is wise.  Kushi questions.  Lavanya takes her hand and says she will understand one day, whether he understands or not.  They embrace, both girls in tears.

Anjali asks him to talk to her again and Nani says she won't allow him to break the alliance.  La comes down holding Laxmi and says that it isn't necessary.  They have taken the decision together and it is all right.  She is all right.  Please don't just blame him in all this.  La says bye to her favorite mutton and Anjali becomes upset. She is not letting her leave.  Why isn't anyone telling her anything?

La says it is okay and some relationships are just not meant to be. 

We know this.

"No one is to blame or is at fault. It just doesn't happen and they are all still her family even if she doesn't marry into it."

La says her goodbyes ending with Di.  She asks her once again not to blame ASR.  

He will marry...when he is ready.

So after 140 something episodes Lavanya Kashyap leaves ASR's life, the Raizada parivaar and us.  She came as a snooty aristocrat and left as a beautiful young woman filled with values.  We will miss her and Kushi and Lavanya were in the

"Same Pinch"... all along.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 02 July 2013 at 2:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePreety_womansupriya.arshivandana1965sigridMysticaldivinesohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love.

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches
For she was a girl ... in love

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love

At last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove
For she was a girl ... in loveHug

Durga ,lots of HugHug   ,so beautiful ...indeed she was in love doing everything ...
Love you ,this is the best BEST best of all of your poems...muahhh for finishing your golden jubilee

Thnx for the advice ,Iknow just like money which I don't care as the more you hold tight it slips  away quickly...I don't care about these words now as I know these will run away more if I am going to try to follow em as you said

Your update...love it yes Arnav and Khushi part of  every fable, katha kahani, fiction, non fiction and you name it these ill fit in there...trust me I've been playing this game for a while.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 02 July 2013 at 3:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_womansupriya.arshicinthiann1758Katelyn

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=goofy]@Blasters Smile

with love from the bottom of my heartHeart

Thank you ladies for tremendous love.you gave me...

@Arshi Di Thnx for the honest advice and true to its nature...always love your honesty and straight forwardness...yes my dadu says that along with her full three hrs of speech  whenever she sees me...but her way is boring but I love her so much so who cares 

Goofy oh sorry PreetiLOL

You are very welcome...married or un married ,life runs of honesty ...dear
You Dadu is right ..I know their lectures seem boring yet experience is way beyond your imagination but sometimes they still take it too far...but you love her ,see something is there too as LOVE in any shape and color always makes its place for eternity...

May God be with you always...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 02 July 2013 at 2:58pm

Preety_womanshesherkobitacinthiann1758Katelyn

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
goodnight all 
my bed is screaming 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_womancinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Salooni all of your edits are cute ..no doubt...I am glad downloading is enjoyable for you...These is no need to thank me ...glad I was helpfulSmile

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 02 July 2013 at 2:29pm

Preety_womansupriya.arshiKatelynsoni19sweet

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

New clip to share!  I really prefer to watch with English subtitles.  The downside of dubbing is that it will take away the quality acting by Barun and Sanaya and the rest of the cast!  Voice modulation is a big factor here!  ASR's voice has to be powerful and intense when he is angry.   Oh well...but looking forward to the high quality picture!  I do hope someone will upload them!! 

Ok Blasters, how you do feel about this!!

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 1 returns to Star Life OK Hindi-2PM English-6PM

cr to uploader

I totally agreed with you Kat.as I was discussing with Cynthia too ,it will take away the beauty of this show...as it seems ,whose idea was it...seriously...Eng subtitles was the best thing ever ...as this promo..I did not like dubbing at all..no offense to any one...sad

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_womansupriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758Katelyn

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by indi52

[QUOTE=IssPKaur][QUOTE=indi52]
episode 139

Hello Indus the Ocean Smile 

Happy i wrote what was on top of my head when i thought of 139...and it triggered a wave from you. I've been MIA since y'day and just read it... you guys have leapt and bounced some 8/9 pages so I'm feeling obsolete and all.. archaic almost! But guess it's okay backtracking to this... for this is the theme of everything. Who we are, why we are the way we are, why we obsess about this show, come back to it wherever we might go or it might go, think of the Raizada oh so very very often, and express as fervently and whole heartedly as we do... the theme runs through all of the above.

I can only speak specifically for myself when i refer to self-doubt in a woman... or in other instances, to my absolute undying love for a man with flaws. I see flaws as flags...but in a good way really... as signs, that we are still alive and taking on the world with spirit. Willing to change when possible. It turns me on like nothing else. And yes, i may speak for myself but i know it must resonate. Which is why some of us are here in the first place. In the specific is the universal, they say. At the end of the day then, we may express things differently, but we all share the flaws. We have all made mistakes. Some big ones too. Kya ye sab "mahaanta" shahaanta. Bahut hui yeh 60's Hindi movie style bakwaas, channeled these days as 'nayi soch'. Let's get real. It does not exist. 

Jo aapne bola...marked in blue i have...I relate to fully. Kusoor patriarchy ka hai, whatever most men might say or think. We are some of the fortunate ones whose fathers didn't stop them from anything, whose brothers believe their sisters are goddesses (well, at least most of the time!) and whose voices can be louder than their thoughts. But (and when is there not a but!) that collected, collective history... It lurks and sometimes it surfaces. Society creeps in. i don't want to give a damn but I have to pick my battles. I'll burn out if i fight for every single small thing...

Khushi talks to me because in her vulnerability, i see myself. Her decision of not telling him about Shyam frustrated me no end. But a part of me bought it - the part which makes mistakes, and which doubts the self. (And of course, I'm only referring to episodes 139 and around here... the time when she first found out about Shyam. Not the ludicrous post-forced-marriage crap by which time she had lost sense in all its forms, and didn't know what to do with that sweet sweet sexy man who was hurting so).
I have always been drawn to the selflessness in Khushi. But the writers offered a simple, one-dimensional explanation here, relying too heavily on the same quality: this is a selfless girl, she is not thinking of her own self, she is doing it for the feelings of the Raizada who is devoted to his sister, as also for the sake of the sister herself who she has come to love and respect. Ho hum, i thought, you just want to stretch the story, and didn't buy it at first. Selflessness and resourcefulness are not mutually exclusive, and Khushi had given proof of that many a times. So then...why not now? She could've found a way of telling him, surely. But then I thought about it...I decided to ignore the writers and their intent.. and i saw it as a mistake she had made. She may have doubted herself, i felt, cos it was coming from her OWN suffering. If Anjali di had suffered Shyam's evil skunky duplicity in some other way, independent of Khushi... and Khushi had found out... would she have thought twice about telling that fabulous devoted brother? NEVER. She would've gone all out to save 'Di'. Cos it would have been purely about Anjali di's suffering. But not this time...this was about herself. One doubts one's own suffering and it's validity. I know i do, sometimes...and a lot of my girlfriends do too. So there.

As for the Raizada man, there is a timeless sophistication there which kills. A flawed man of the rare variety. Makes mistakes, but does not ever hide behind them. Does not pretend like it never happened. Finds a way of acknowledging and correcting truthfully, not for "mahaanta". I love him for that. It inspires me... truly madly deeply. And indeed, "a man who lets us... no, makes us... speak and wants to hear our voice." I couldn't agree more!!

IssP, if you felt archaic for missing 8 pages, I feel totally lost having missed almost the entire thread and extracting this great convo from almost a week ago.

You know, from any angle Khushi's/Gupta's refraining the truth and depriving the Raizada's from the truth did n't make sense.  The underlined lines, exactly the reason Khushi should have told Anjali.. and I found it the most weird that she thought Anjali is NOT suffering now sleeping with a cheat?! Doing that she was fueling Anjali's denial and living in a bubble of eternal patriarchal families! Ofcourse she is this young and nave girl bitten from so many corners. But one has to realize one's weakness if not rectify it that one can't fix everything!
And, I must confess the day ASR thanked Khushi for bringing Shyam back some thing inside me just died...why my man is letting hypocrisy rule?!!

Yes, indi is truly an Indus in many ways.. ..reminds me of the rich civilization of that valley... where new hopes and generations sprung.. like our hopes for season 2 that dear Indi keeps alive!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_womanshesherkobitaDurgaScinthiann1758wiwyKatelynMysticaldivineindi52

Go to top