Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 9)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Katelyn...wher had you disappeared too?? btw love the gif Smile

http://i.imgur.com/uFN4pw8.gif - Khushi is so sweet Smile

Sohara - this amazing...you found these on tumblr too??

HeartHeartHeart

La, who we thought Nincompoop, will make the most significant remarks in the show.Thumbs Up
Bye Lavanya. Hope you will find someone who will love you in return.
- i knw i too hope for it Smile

"bidesi party bye, bye, thoda desi ho jai."
can't wait to see Khushi's gatecrash in Arnav's sophisticated boring party.Dancing

Salooni - these r awesome..Star..thanks for sharin Smile

loved mami nd mamaji's ROFL nd Arshi's too good Day Dreaming
nd your 140 edit ClapClap

Anita -   glad you can watch the epi's peacefully now Smile...

Rebecca , goofy , OmaRamdas - Happy to c u guys Big smileBig smile

thanks for mentioning

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitacinthiann1758sohara

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

episodes 133/4/6/7/8

time was running out... saansey was about to complete its term, i was still far behind the target 139. only done up to 132. decided to do some  ramanchi. i would try and find one scene to talk about in the episodes pending and see what i came up with.

and so i began to search and noticed the moments... "something in the eyes" little scenes that were there right through. almost every episode had them. asr's eyes mainly... once in a way khushi's too.

after the blast and heat of:

"tum samjhti kya ho apne aap ko"... who do you think you are...  you think i am angry because of you... that whatever i do i do because of you... if you think it makes any difference to me your being or not being here... "tumhare hone ya na hone se koi faraq padta hai..." then forget it... you don't even exist for me... do you understand...  tum ho ya na ho... whether you're there or not... kuch kaho, kuch karo... mujhe usse koi faraq nahin padta... whether you say something or do something, doesn't make a damn difference to me...

after that tirade, that spiraling of rage, something seems to have cooled inside this ravaged, man constanty grappling with that edge of raw pain in him, trying to shut out all feelings with desperate ramparts of don't care. but suddenly now there's an easing... especially since she cut the fire with calm... and non aggression. a sort of cleansing perhaps in that outpouring, a detox as it were.

ever since that evening, he is curiously aware of her. and of course, just now in the restaurant her "phree biskut" spin has him reaching desperately for his smug, superior air just in case he should completely melt and show those "pyaar wyaar" feelings he knows nothing of.

i was completely blown away by these scenes coming up. if you string them together it's a gorgeous length of, well this is ipk so it must be pearls, pearls that would never lose nacre or lustre. arnav means ocean, and pearls find so many references and allusions here. sometimes i think, the ocean had all the pearls in him, among them the most precious one, his dil, someone had to dive in and find it. then she came, togged in gota and off centre plait, slip off mojris, pompoms bobbing, and a smile that would cheer up the gloomiest soul. sunny, bright, sparkling a creature, that could reach and light up the darkest corners of the ocean and find those pearls.

how he enjoyed her "khushi" type sanaka as they planned the charging of jiji's resistence and uniting akash and payal. a love of their siblings brought them together, but those hours of scheming together, guard down, khushi in filmi overdrive, and then success, achieved together... somehow it all made him feel all sorts of funny things for thsi jhalli babe.

i must say again, he fell for her at those weird khushi moments... that's when she got right through, past all barriers and reinforced concrete walls, to his heart and keft a little mark there that was indelible. so true, you have to be one of a kind to do that, no even his sister could go past all the barriers like khushi did

and yes, he did feel a certain something when she fought back and refused to take nonsense from him. i think that fire attracted him too.

anyway, the scenes.

episode 133

here as she tells him to manage akash, he looks at her home and suddenly his mood seems to shift. a bit thoughtful, almost mellow, then he turns and wants to tell her something... "
uh khushi mujhe tumse kuch... "

uh, khushi, something to you i wanted... the quality of his voice, a little lost. contrite? unsure? the music had changed, become tender, like that day that she told him about the stars.

what did he want to say to her? this was a moment of quiet after the rage the previous evening and all the hectic activity of the day... did he want to tell her he didn't mean those things he'd said? about her not mattering? tum ho ya na ho?

i couldn't figure out, but there was something sort of terribly important he wanted to tell her... however that was not to be since someone had disappeared. i think it was sorry, because he feels super bad for what he said to her after he heard that in the real world only hearts break, maybe he can relate to that

"tum wahan kya kar rahi ho!" what are you doing there?

then the crazy coot talk from the floor... tell me he didn't fall for her then.

a cute exchange:
"akash achchha hai... mera bhai hai." akash is good, he's my bro. so innocently arrogant if that makes any sense.

"usske bawajood bhi acchhe hai..." despite that he's nice. at his what the look, khushi's spin on that unwise comeback was really funny.

my favourite line:
"par khushi ek problem hai... tumhara plan bahut stoopid hai... fail ho jaayga." but khushi there's a problem... your plan is very stupid... it will fail. love the way the boy says "stoopid." very delhi... i say stoopid just like that too. did not notice the say he said stupid, nice catchClap

a series of moments from the time he comes to give payal the letter to all four of them walking back happily to the car, where he looked at her, sometimes exasperated, or challenging, but also oddly tender, considering, curious. they even managed to laugh together, he was certainly utterly amused with this melodrama queen. and had to admit her plan, however stoopid, had worked. khushi knows her sister so of course her plan would work

though uncomfortable with the plan, he is happy for his brother, and at least once he looks at her with a what seemed like acknowledgement; of course, our in jhalli is in her hyper, over excited, doer mood and possibly misses it.

his eyes find her again and again and there are so many things they seem to say... but for now she misses most of them, though once in a way there's a meeting of eyes and and a delightful awkwardness in her, always a search in him.  i think they were silently thanking each other but at the moment they failed to notice the admiration they have for each other

"main baat karoonga, ghar walo ko main sambhal loonga..." i will talk to the family and mange them. when he says that, she looks at him with clear, happy eyes, gentle, grateful, acknowledging.

so she does one part, he the other. partners... team... equals? can't stop looking at her as they walk to the car.

episode 134

"bhai khushi ji thodi paagal hai... ekdam alag hai,"
bhai, khushi ji is a bit mad, absolutely different... when akash says that, involuntarily a look in asr's eyes. akash walks away. a pause... music running around the mind...  his face getting softer, he's reflecting about something rather lovely... a smile lifts a corner of his lips. "haan pagal toh hai..." yes, mad she is. sounded like, "absolutely gorgeous she is." and tell me, what's that look in his eyes. i mean how terribly doting and tender and dreamy must a man look. he is maha dreamy, and he likes pagal, that is why she is always in his mind, she never fails to make his life have some masala in it and it is never bland

"paagal," he said like a man love on a holi morning, even when he thought she was a harlot, a home wrecker.

such a telling scene this. she is firmly entrenched under his skin... dare i say, in his heart.

when she storms his den with many questions, alleging gross inefficiency and ineffectiveness in his mission, he doesn't yell at her... most unusual. instead, he tries to get her to calm down.

"khushi? relax... calm down... gehrin saans lo," take deep breaths. but she is incapable of such things at this point... too excitable.

and so comes the fabulous...

"shhh!"

a hilarious exchange between the two about the problem at hand. he is trying to stay cool, obviously he's told himself that he can handle miss sanaka. brave fellow. see i'm cool is his air. but she manages to irritate him and the snarl is almost out. madam is delighted, hero is unable to control emotions, gets gussa. she will teach him how to be poised and persuasive and influence mami. after listening to her filmi dialogues for a while, asr has to say what he has to say. poor arnav is is oblivious to what mami did, after he got home he went to his sanctuary and did work

"what crap."

episode 136

everyone is at gh, nani ji has come to ask for payal's elders for her hand 
as everyone settles down in gh, khushi goes to shut the door, and his hand comes and touches the door at the same time as hers. his hand coversher hand. neither flinch from the touch. instead,  along, aware look. he seems to just want to look at her... almost searching for something at times. i loved the car keys hanging from his thumb... felt like asr. something terribly active about this character... he strides, he goes up to life, he moves... sometimes mountains. that key looked somehow sexy, don't ask me why. i never thought a key look sexy but his hands sure did...khushi felt some currant go through her sure

later his ire at the talk of khushi's fiance and those looks exchanged between them as she knock's on her fiance's door. this man is terribly aware of her. more than ever before. he want to know how took his khushi away from him against her will

episode 137

a moment with her when she is troubled... a helping hand on the door, as though to say, "i am here." what an intimate and intense shot up there. the body language is so expressive. they seem to flow into each other, she turns to him, seeking, he look sat her, his body protective almost in stance, eyes looking into hers... need me? i', here. they are husband and wife in the making, and i feel like they are showing us how good of a damad he will be, he will be more like the son they never had

they are just acting, right?

then he lingers... shall i call the doctor... some people feel like your own, even if nothing says so officially.

"kuch dawaiyya ya kuchh..."  some medicines or, some... he doesn't just walk away. even when he leaves, a turn back, a bit of thinking, perhaps wondering if he can help her in any way. i loved the concern he had

later, he returns to apologise to payal.
  the sorry is almost blurted out like he couldn't wait to say it. asr never says sorry. "sorry, meri vajah se apki shadi tot gayi... ekbar rishta pukka ho jaye, phir sorry bol doonga..." sorry, because of me your wedding was called off... i thought let the relationship get the nod, then i'll say sorry. an air of urgency, an innocence, an almost vulnerable open face. "maine use jaane se roka tha... i'm really sorry," i stopped her from leaving... i'm really sorry. the weight is finally lifted off his shoulder, the guilt was killing him for the past few days because he now knows that khushi was telling the truth no matter how hard he was denying it...i loved this scene

and finally, jumping to her defence... "usski koi galati nahin thi," it was no fault of hers. bravo, asr, you've come  along way, baby. Clap

my favourite line, "decide khushi kumari gupta, what do you want?" around that forceful turn around and almost collide into each other... lots of centripetal force here. LOLClap

then as she is about to answer, he says, you know what... i don't want to know. nice. when his eyes said things, she was too hyper to hear. now her eyes are soft and yielding, so he must run. could be because he could sense the danger... he might melt and become puddle. his emotions are showing, he must leave now...mission abort like of situation

no problem. she lets the air out of his tyre and we are treated to another classic bout of comedy. khushi is one of a kind, i would have never thought of that, i would have let him go

episode 138
as i look at babuji reacting to anjali, and all the "sya... sya," i am amazed that khushi never made the connection once she found out... she didn't figure out that babuji knew. but khushi is getting a little suspicious now

138 builds up toward and gets set for the revelation of 139. khushi has picked up enough hints to get really concerned. perhaps a part of her has already arrived at the truth. but it is so shocking maybe she can't process it.

"tum yahan kya kar rahi ho..." what are you doing here, he asks sensing she's not quite herself. in her confusion and growing suspicion she's wandered into his den... it's him always she needs when she needs real help, like in the hospital... beautiful touch, she does it instinctively.

"kya hua?" what happened? she's silent, eyes lost.

"kuch chahiye tumhe?"
do you want something? a little brusque the coice, yet there's concern... and patience. i love how she went to his room with out knowing, her subconscious needs solace and only arnav can provide that, they have a connection that cannot be ignored

"kuch baat karni hai?"  do you want to say something? i wonder did he want to hear something from her?  so tender...  seems to bridge right back to 133 and his searching preamble "khushi, mujhe tumse..."

she is terribly troubled. her eyes focus but it's brimming with an ominous feeling. she turns and leaves, unable to say what's bothering her.

he goes back to work with an "unbelievable..." maybe, he needs to shake off that unfamiliar feeling of concern and care for this woman who means nothing to him... whether she's there or not, it really makes no difference. faraq nahin padta. Clap

only one piece, this item.

completely unedited. hmmm.

i stared at that last picture for a good while!!!!
my comments are in blue...awesome way you condenced the episodes

cinthiann1758indi52soni19sweet

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by ..Anita..

Thank you salooni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are awesome and right now my hero

thanks for liking edit 
and i am nothing in front of you ALL 
to be humble 
then also if you liked my edit 
here are more 
free to use

i disagree, i wish i could do edits like you guys,
and your very creative...i stared your ff
not very computer savy when it comes to stuff like that 

Edited by ..Anita.. - 24 June 2013 at 9:08pm

supriya.arshicinthiann1758soni19sweet

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by salooni

Thank you salooni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are awesome and right now my hero

thanks for liking edit 
and i am nothing in front of you ALL 
to be humble 
then also if you liked my edit 
here are more 
free to use

i disagree, i wish i could do edits like you guys,
and your very creative...i stared your ff
not very computer savy when it comes to stuff like that 
score settle 
i edit you write so matter close LOL
thanks for taking out time 
and you also write well and i enjoyed 
i will surely tell it in my comment in detailTongueTongue

supriya.arshicinthiann1758..Anita..

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
sigh and sadness, don't think we are getting ipk on the life ok feed available here.

i need season 2, on star plus. 

happy with two hours every weekend. 

not pushing for daily soap... nor mindless romance. need gussa back, dhak dhak back, jhalli and hero, dm worshiper and the atheist... i won't go on. but the story is dying to run the next lap. someone tell a production house to catch this long distance runner... and those with courses need not apply. we are looking for wide open vistas, a track disappearing into the horizon through it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiBarunDiwanicinthiann1758Katelynsoharasoni19sweet..Anita..

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

episodes 133/4/6/7/8

episode 138
as i look at babuji reacting to anjali, and all the "sya... sya," i am amazed that khushi never made the connection once she found out... she didn't figure out that babuji knew. but khushi is getting a little suspicious now

138 builds up toward and gets set for the revelation of 139. khushi has picked up enough hints to get really concerned. perhaps a part of her has already arrived at the truth. but it is so shocking maybe she can't process it.

"tum yahan kya kar rahi ho..." what are you doing here, he asks sensing she's not quite herself. in her confusion and growing suspicion she's wandered into his den... it's him always she needs when she needs real help, like in the hospital... beautiful touch, she does it instinctively.

"kuch chahiye tumhe?"
do you want something? a little brusque the coice, yet there's concern... and patience. i love how she went to his room with out knowing, her subconscious needs solace and only arnav can provide that, they have a connection that cannot be ignored

"kuch baat karni hai?"  do you want to say something? i wonder did he want to hear something from her?  so tender...  seems to bridge right back to 133 and his searching preamble "khushi, mujhe tumse..."

she is terribly troubled. her eyes focus but it's brimming with an ominous feeling. she turns and leaves, unable to say what's bothering her.

he goes back to work with an "unbelievable..." maybe, he needs to shake off that unfamiliar feeling of concern and care for this woman who means nothing to him... whether she's there or not, it really makes no difference. faraq nahin padta. Clap

i stared at that last picture for a good while!!!!
my comments are in blue...awesome way you condenced the episodes

thanks, anita,

wonderful comments. in bold... yes i wanted to actually write that but at 3am, slipped my mind i guess. Embarrassed terribly chaotically moving isn't it, that she without consciously realising, found her way to his den... him? in fact when she realises where she is, she's qquite confounded... yet this man's room is her shelter, her place of solace...

how could they stop making this ridiculously emotional yet unbelievably real and undeniable serial. how. 

Edited by indi52 - 24 June 2013 at 9:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Episode 140

Arnav is asking Khushi what happened and she is about to tell him whe she remembers that how much ASR loves Anjali and all the stuff she witness between the siblings during raksha bandhan, and the time she fell and other stuff and she doesn't tell him anything because she fears that he might no believe her and do something out of rage (I added that bit but I think that is why) and she runs from there leaving behind a confused arnav. Arnav follows her (aaawww he is really concerned for her).Yes he is, no matter what he can't see her tears.In the hall Khushi is running out the house in tears and Anjali stops her and tells her where is she going, shyam sees her and just gets up in fear of what khushi might do next (the guy is scared that his time is limited).  Anjali tries to stand , where ASR and akash helps her to stand but mamaji says that damad ji is here and that they don't need to worry (uh at this moment shyam has other things on his mind than taking care and pleasing his Rani Sahiba, never got why someone would call their wife that, sounds old school).LOL Anjali stands with the help of Shyam and introduces him as her husband to khushi (khushi already knows),  and she said that he is the world's best husband and he always does not stay at home but always remain in her heart (khushi looks at her and probably is thinking I know where he is when he is not at home, and him staying in her heart, I sensed pity for anjali and disgust for shyam from khushi's expression).Khsuhi was terribly upset for Anjali, what compelled her to reveal the secret of Shyam. She was in dilemma. Khushi is really upset and ASR can see that she has some tensions and is wondering why (at one point he even looked at shyam and back at khushi, wondering what is up with that, why is khushi tense seeing shyam, but his Harvard brainwa is not putting the two together right now). I also noticed that. How cum he just ignored it later? Nani says that if Anjali wishes she will keep pooja and vrat for him daily (khushi is like how should I tells them the truth).  The  pandit gives prasad and nani tells her to keep some prasad aside for Payal and mami makes faces (she should not worry there will be enough for her). Anjali notices that Khushi is upset and tensed about to something. She asks her if she wanted to say something but Shyam jumps in and says that he needs to go somewhere so first distribute  the Prasad (the tension and silence from khushi is freaking him out he wants to get the gupta before khushi so he can put some jadoo on bua ji before khushi gets to tell the truth). Anjali says see he is asking to leave again and she asks if Khush's shyam is also like this (more than she will ever know). Mamiji says that damadji remain in heart of all (he sounds like a disney character)LOL and mamaji also says when he remain in home then Anjali is just glowing. Anjali again asks for Khushi's fiance and wishes he was here the suspense is killing her and ASR notes her expressions trying to figure out what did he do to the once smiling khushi. Khushi says that she will leave and Anjali tells her to go with Shyam because there is no rickshaw at this time (it is daytime there are rickshaws everywhere unless it is a strike today)LOL and shyam agrees (gives him time to talk to khushi so he can explain himself) but Khushi said no. Anrav looks confused.

Arnav looked ambiguous, but why didn't he dig it later? and moreover when Khushi told him about Shyam how cum he just put the blame on her that she was with Shyam. May be the terrace scene impacted him so much.

Khushi is walking on the road and she gets all the back flashbacks of Shyam's presence in the gupta's lives: how they met, how he helped her out, and how he got into the house (I know she was not there for that, no clue how she remembers that), LOLhow she made the family happy.  She realizes that Shyam is a fraud. Shyam comes and keep his hand on her shoulder and she starts walking and Shyam says that he needs to explain himself but Khushi says that she does not want to listen to anything and he is about to touch her but she says him not to touch her and she walks away and he says that whatever he did it was for her and her family happiness (oh I would love to hear this explanation).and khushi just keeps walking. Someone honks the horn and Khushi turns her back and she sees Shyam standing in middle of road and truck is coming honking his horn (I guess his brake was not working to stop) me too, saala natanki and she saves him on time ( I still don't know he was literally that lost that he did not hear the horn and move or was he just pretending because he knew the goodness in khushi would save him, I like to believe the second one). he was just acting. and he knew Khushi will not let him die.Shyam asks her why he she saved him and she should have let him died and it must have been his punishment. She tells him that it has no punishment would be enough because he betrayed her family as well his own family. Shyam asks her if she knows what happens between him and Anjali behind the doors (really you are playing that card). She tells him that not to blame someone else for his own mistake (you go girl). He tries to change her mind and change her mind about his actions. He tells her that he never got that belonging from his family that much he got from her family. He could not handle the condition of shashi and the way he looked at him helplessly (I wish khushi finds out that he caused her dad to be like that) and he tells her that her family pressurized him to get married to her (oh really now, he said sweet words to plant seeds that him and khushi are perfect for each other. He says that he tried to tell her his truth many times but he failed and all the flashback happens and khushi looks like she is believing his words now because she is in thinking mode. He turns his face and keeps on speaking about his innocence and when he turns around he finds that Khushi is gone. Shyam is pissed and is now scheming for sure.

Unfortunately his no scheme will work now.

could not find any gifs for this episode maybe because not too much arshi but this is my reaction when khushi left shyam alone on the road (ps that is how i dance)

i love the way you dance.

credit to the uploader

ASR is in living room and wondering if he needs to call her or not (reminds me of to be or not be from hamlet). Then he gets flashback of Khushi crying (that should motivate him to call her). La asks Arnav how is she looks in sari because it is hard to manage it (agreed) and he asks her where is Khushi to which she says that she told everyone that she is leaving. Anjali is talking to Shyam and asking where he went without telling her. Arnav asks Anjali if she has seen Khushi and he fixes his worried/frantic tone by saying that there is so much work pending for engagement and she went away, does she not understand her responsbiblities. La sees him worried for Khushi (her dream world is slowly crashing down) and she gets sad and walks away from there. Payal calls Anjali asking for Khushi and Anjali says that she left a while back. Arnav gets more worried (awww he is hoping she does not do something stupid since her ficancee hurt her) and he calls her but her phone is switch off and he is wondering where she can go. Will arnav go search for khushi??? Is khushi alright??

Loved your take Anita.
All the bold lines I loved most.
 My comments are in red.
Arnav's restlessness for Khushi was very evident in the episode, what didn't go unnoticed by La. you are right, the reality has been striking her gradually.

Thank you for reading my 139.
 I loved your comments in between.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758..Anita..

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

episodes 133/4/6/7/8

time was running out... saansey was about to complete its term, i was still far behind the target 139. only done up to 132. decided to do some ramanchi. i would try and find one scene to talk about in the episodes pending and see what i came up with.

and so i began to search and noticed the moments... "something in the eyes" little scenes that were there right through. almost every episode had them. asr's eyes mainly... once in a way khushi's too.

after the blast and heat of:

"tum samjhti kya ho apne aap ko"... who do you think you are...  you think i am angry because of you... that whatever i do i do because of you... if you think it makes any difference to me your being or not being here... "tumhare hone ya na hone se koi faraq padta hai..." then forget it... you don't even exist for me... do you understand...  tum ho ya na ho... whether you're there or not... kuch kaho, kuch karo... mujhe usse koi faraq nahin padta... whether you say something or do something, doesn't make a damn difference to me...

after that tirade, that spiraling of rage, something seems to have cooled inside this ravaged, man constanty grappling with that edge of raw pain writhing in him, trying to shut out all feelings with desperate ramparts of don't care. but suddenly now there's an easing... especially since she cut the fire with calm... and non aggression. a sort of cleansing perhaps in that outpouring, a detox as it were.
absolutely loved how you described the turbulence of ASR. This sudden aversion of Payal and Akash certainly gave him some space to think calmly. And moreover Payal's words just shook the wall of his pride quite  a bit. I really loved the word detox as metaphor.

ever since that evening, he is curiously aware of her. and of course, just now in the restaurant her "phree biskut" spin has him reaching desperately for his smug, superior air just in case he should completely melt and show those "pyaar wyaar" feelings he knows nothing of. 
He knows all. He is not a master, but Phd of pyaar, rubbing cheek, uttering the hot words from his sexy voice, with smoldering look, always makes me aphrodisiac.

i was completely blown away by these scenes coming up. if you string them together it's a gorgeous length of, well this is ipk so it must be pearls, pearls that would never lose nacre or lustre. arnav means ocean, and pearls find so many references and allusions here. sometimes i think, the ocean had all the pearls in him, among them the most precious one, his dil, someone had to dive in and find it. then she came, togged in gota and off centre plait, slip off mojris, pompoms bobbing, and a smile that would cheer up the gloomiest soul. sunny, bright, sparkling a creature, that could reach and light up the darkest corners of the ocean and find those pearls.ClapClapClap
What a thought! how allegorically you said Arnav's feelings for Khushi! Brilliant writing Indi. Let me bow down to you.

how he enjoyed her "khushi" type sanaka as they planned the charging of jiji's resistence and uniting akash and payal. a love of their siblings brought them together, but those hours of scheming together, guard down, khushi in filmi overdrive, and then success, achieved together... somehow it all made him feel all sorts of funny things for this jhalli babe.
In this process he has been reliving his lost childhood with that jhalli babe.

i must say again, he fell for her at those weird khushi moments... that's when she got right through, past all barriers and reinforced concrete walls, to his heart and left a little mark there that was indelible. permanent damage.
The foundation of the stone wall of his heart has already shaken.

and yes, he did feel a certain something when she fought back and refused to take nonsense from him. i think that fire attracted him too.

anyway, the scenes.

episode 133

here as she tells him to manage akash, he looks at her home and suddenly his mood seems to shift. a bit thoughtful, almost mellow, then he turns and wants to tell her something... "
uh khushi mujhe tumse kuch... "

uh, khushi, something to you i wanted... the quality of his voice, a little lost. contrite? unsure? the music had changed, become tender, like that day that she told him about the stars.

what did he want to say to her? this was a moment of quiet after the rage the previous evening and all the hectic activity of the day... did he want to tell her he didn't mean those things he'd said? about her not mattering? tum ho ya na ho?
Good point. Kash hum jan pate!

i couldn't figure out, but there was something sort of terribly important he wanted to tell her... however that was not to be since someone had disappeared.

"tum wahan kya kar rahi ho!" what are you doing there?

then the crazy coot talk from the floor... tell me he didn't fall for her then.

a cute exchange:
"akash achchha hai... mera bhai hai." akash is good, he's my bro. so innocently arrogant if that makes any sense.

"usske bawajood bhi achchhe hain..." despite that he's nice. at his what the look, khushi's spin on that unwise comeback was really funny.

my favourite line:
"par khushi ek problem hai... tumhara plan bahut stoopid hai... fail ho jaayga." but khushi there's a problem... your plan is very stupid... it will fail. love the way the boy says "stoopid." very delhi... i say stoopid just like that too.
Let me say some irrelevant thing here. I adore him so much when he tries to speak in American accent, but his Indian accent comes in between.It makes me laugh whenever I hear him talk.

a series of moments from the time he comes to give payal the letter to all four of them walking back happily to the car, where he looked at her, sometimes exasperated, or challenging, but also oddly tender, considering, curious. they even managed to laugh together, he was certainly utterly amused with this melodrama queen. and had to admit her plan, however stoopid, had worked.

though uncomfortable with the plan, he is happy for his brother, and at least once he looks at her with what seemed like acknowledgement; of course, our jhalli is in her hyper, over excited, doer mood and possibly misses it.

his eyes find her again and again and there are so many things they seem to say... but for now she misses most of them, though once in a way there's a meeting of eyes and and a delightful awkwardness in her, always a search in him. 
i just loved this moment, her innocent candor, his amused looks, a tender smile on his face, all were priceless.

"main baat karoonga, ghar walo ko main sambhal loonga..." i will talk to the family and manage them. when he says that, she looks at him with clear, happy eyes, gentle, grateful, acknowledging.

so she does one part, he the other. partners... team... equals? can't stop looking at her as they walk to the car.

episode 134

"bhai khushi ji thodi paagal hai... ekdam alag hai,"
bhai, khushi ji is a bit mad, absolutely different... when akash says that, involuntarily a look in asr's eyes. akash walks away. a pause... music running around the mind...  his face getting softer, he's reflecting upon something rather lovely... a smile lifts a corner of his lips. "haan pagal toh hai..." yes, mad she is. sounded like, "absolutely gorgeous she is." and tell me, what's that look in his eyes. i mean how terribly doting and tender and dreamy must a man look.
Absolutely. How he emoted his love for her in his face was just amazing.

"paagal," he said like a man in love on a holi morning, even when he thought she was a harlot, a home wrecker.

such a telling scene this. she is firmly entrenched under his skin... dare i say, in his heart.

when she storms his den with many questions, alleging gross inefficiency and ineffectiveness in his mission, he doesn't yell at her... most unusual. instead, he tries to get her to calm down.

"khushi? relax... calm down... gehrin saans lo," take deep breaths. but she is incapable of such things at this point... too excitable.

and so comes the fabulous...

"shhh!"

a hilarious exchange between the two about the problem at hand. he is trying to stay cool, obviously he's told himself that he can handle miss sanaka. brave fellow. see i'm cool is his air. but she manages to irritate him and the snarl is almost out. madam is delighted, hero is unable to control emotions, gets gussa. she will teach him how to be poised and persuasive and influence mami. after listening to her filmi dialogues for a while, asr has to say what he has to say.

"what crap."
How sexy the slang sounded from his mouth!

episode 136

everyone is at gh, nani ji has come to ask payal's elders for her hand in marriage...  as everyone settles down, khushi goes to shut the door, and his hand comes and touches the door at the same time as hers. his hand covers her hand. neither flinch from the touch. instead, a long, aware look. he seems to just want to look at her... almost searching for something at times. i loved the car keys hanging from his thumb... felt like asr.Clapkeen observation. something terribly active about this character... he strides, he goes up to life, he moves... sometimes mountains. that key looked somehow sexy, don't ask me why.
whatever he does, it looks sexy, so I'm not gonna ask you.Wink

later his ire at the talk of khushi's fiance and those looks exchanged between them as she knocks on her fiance's door. this man is terribly aware of her. more than ever before.

episode 137

a moment with her when she is troubled... a helping hand on the door, as though to say, "i am here." what an intimate and intense shot up there. the body language is so expressive. they seem to flow into each other, she turns to him, seeking, he look sat her, his body protective almost in stance, eyes looking into hers... need me? i'm, here.
loved your insight here. I loved his gesture so much in this scene.

they are just acting, right?

then he lingers... shall i call the doctor... some people feel like your own, even if nothing says so officially.

"kuch dawaiyya ya kuchh..."  some medicines or, some... he doesn't just walk away. even when he leaves, a turn back, a bit of thinking, perhaps wondering if he can help her in any way.

later, he returns to apologise to payal.
  the sorry is almost blurted out like he couldn't wait to say it. asr never says sorry. "sorry, meri vajah se apki shadi tot gayi... ekbar rishta pukka ho jaye, phir sorry bol doonga..." sorry, because of me your wedding was called off... i thought let the relationship get the nod, then i'll say sorry. an air of urgency, an innocence, an almost vulnerable open face. "maine use jaane se roka tha... i'm really sorry," i stopped her from leaving... i'm really sorry.

and finally, jumping to her defence... "usski koi galati nahin thi," it was no fault of hers. bravo, asr, you've come a long way, baby.

my favourite line, "decide khushi kumari gupta, what do you want?" around that forceful turn around and almost collide into each other... lots of centripetal force here.

then as she is about to answer, he says, you know what... i don't want to know. nice. when his eyes said things, she was too hyper to hear. now her eyes are soft and yielding, so he must run. could be because he could sense the danger... he might melt and become puddle.
he has to maintain the nafrat, so it's wise to escape, before loves comes to overtake nafrat..

no problem. she lets the air out of his tyre and we are treated to another classic bout of comedy.

episode 138
as i look at babuji reacting to anjali, and all the "sya... sya," i am amazed that khushi never made the connection once she found out... she didn't figure out that babuji knew.
I also wonder why she didn't dig it later?

Khushi's subconscious mind makes her come to Arnav when she is distraught and vulnerable.

"kuch chahiye tumhe?"
do you want something? a little brusque the coice, yet there's concern... and patience.

edit: reading anita's comments reminded me of something i wanted to say here. it's such good story telling and insight, she's found her way to his room... to him, without knowing so consciously. in fact, she's startled to find herself here. it looks as though she's wondering aimlessly in her frazzled state, but she has unerrigly made her way to the place where she needs to come... to him, to find calm, sense, protection. her insides have sensed that care, that protectiveness that flows from him. beautiful. there was never any need to say this was love, you just felt it was. uff if only i could write like that.

he goes back to work with an "unbelievable..." maybe, he needs to shake off that unfamiliar feeling of concern and care for this woman who means nothing to him... whether she's there or not, it really makes no difference. faraq nahin padta.

Awesome as always.
I loved your marathon with thoda ramanchi to catch the line.LOL
All the bold lines I loved most and my comments are in pink.
After seeing this super fast post, can't stop myself to post this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758shesherkobita..Anita..

Go to top