Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 89)

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love.

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches
For she was a girl ... in love

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love

At last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove

You made me love Lavanya today Durga! Just a wonderful piece of tribute to this selfless girl! Loved every bit.. esp the last verse. Honestly, I couldn't feel Lavanya's love much as she seemed to be in an eternal denial bordering stupidity for her supposed IQ levels. Perhaps the realistic me.. but the way she most gracefully exited.. redefines grace itself.. and set a bench mark in Indian Telly! Hats of to the Cvs and to you for poetically bringing out the hidden emotions of this girl!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelyn

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

thanks indi for episode 
it was electrifying

Salooni, was out for a long time from here and I might have missed. Is it the first time you are watching these epis?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelynsoni19sweet

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

thanks indi for episode 
it was electrifying

Salooni, was out for a long time from here and I might have missed. Is it the first time you are watching these epis?

no i have watch many times 
why what happenedShocked

Horizoncinthiann1758Katelyn

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hi i used editor in a gif it work 

thanks

Edited by salooni - 02 July 2013 at 12:08pm

cinthiann1758Katelyn

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love.

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love

At last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove

My dear sweet Durga,  This poem is just beautiful and makes me too, fall in love with our dear La.  Just wonderfully written and poor La she chose to close her eyes hoping beyond hope that he would return her love.  If it wasn't for Lavanya, kushi would not have been around him to tempt him so much or to break those walls around both La and Arnav's hearts.  Lavanya as well as Arnavji let those walls tumble and they became who they were supposed to be!  Thank you for your brilliance!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 02 July 2013 at 12:11pm

HorizonKatelyn

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

credit goes to fb

Episode-144

Arnav looks at La ruefully. His guilt feel is gnawing his heart. He says her not to leave .La answers him why she will stay. She needs to go. La looks forlorn .Arnav begs her an ardent apology that, because of him she had to bear this. Sheer compunction is visible in his eyes. La doesn't want him to feel guilty. She thinks, he did whatever he felt right. She wants to say thanks instead. She is glad that he at least told what is in his mind. La says that they will tell the family everything after Payal and Akash's engagement. Arnav says he will also accompany her. She doesn't need to face it alone.

The ambiance is rife with felicity in RM. The inception of the engagement party starts with Gupta family's entry in the house.  Everybody is looking scrumptious.  Anjali receives them with aarti. Khushi is standing right beside Payal. So indirectly Anjali did her aaarti too. Anjali notices that she forgot to put rice on her pooja thali. She calls Shyam to get that. Khushii agitates a bit to think about him. The swindler shows his face to the Guptas for the first time as their son in law. They get despised to see his face, but zip their mouth for the sake of  Payal and Anjali.  Nani asks Khushi why her fianc didn't come. As Anjali knows about Khushi's broken alliance, she averts it by saying that Khushi already let her know about this, that he wouldn't come.. When the family got inside, Khushi thanks Anjali to handle the situation nicely. Anjali gets sad again and says that the guy is really unfortunate who broke the engagement with her. He doesn't know what he lost. Anjali doesn't know that it's not her fianc but Khushi herself broke the alliance. Shyam who was leering Khushi, perturbs to hear that. He might thinking, I didn't want to lose the gem.

Khushi gulps her fear. She is sacred indeed to hide such a big truth. When they were going inside, Shyam calls Khushi and thanks her. Khushi gets annoyed at him, she says him tersely,

"don't say thank to me, say thank to your wife, who trusts you so much. Remember this. And don't misunderstand that I'm quite in fear, I didn't say anything because of Anjaliji. But if you try to mess anything, I'll bound to reveal everything."

Shyam moves a bit forward to say something.

Khushi just antagonizes him to stay away from her.

Nani introduces their favorite son in law to the Guptas.. She tells him that they are also from Lucknow. She highly praise the upbringing of Payal and Khushi. She says that they taught them all the good values of a family and which family is abide by tradition and values, that family always remain happy and prosperous. She shows high reverence to Shyam as well. She says, he is a lawyer and protects truth in court. Protector of truth! The Guptas give him a loathsome look, they feel disgusted to think that how he veneers his real identity from the family. Nani continues that though he doesn't stay with them for long, but whenever he comes, he make them frolic. Bua turns livid to hear that. She moves forward to beat him. But Khushi stops her and beckons her to control her anger.

Mami is sitting with some of her mean guests. I don't know why the rich and sophisticated Raizada's guests are so cheap and shallow. One of the guest praises Payal's  beauty. Bua overhears it and stands there to hear more. Mami replies derisively,

"really, hello hi, bye, bye."

Bua comes near them and says, if the niece looks like her aunt then she should be beautiful. The ladies ask who is she and Mami introduces her as "nandkisore.". But rectifies herself and says reluctantly that she is bride's aunt. Payal comes and greets them namastey. One lady asks her do they have textile mills? Mami tells them that they have a factory of chikankary works, Payal tells that her aunti got a small store, but it's closed down now. Bua starts to praise their work. When one lady asks is it in Lucknow? Payal answers that her father used to have a sweet shop, which is also closed down after her dad's illness. Anjali comes and tells Khushi to take Payal in La's room.

Bua calls mami aside and asks her why she told the guests that they have big mills and factories? Mami retorts, how can she say them that they are confectioners? Bua tells her "though you are ashamed of our status, but we are really proud of us."

Mami literally assails her.

"garab, phor vhat? Hello hi bye bye. Hum to ka ka sochat rahi he, bride ayegi to pride ki sath ayegi.. yaha to humko bridewa ki hello hi bolne ke khatir, humari pridewa ko bye bye karega pari (Pride for what, hello hi, bye bye. I was thinking so big, the bride will come with pride. Here now I have to bid bye bye to pride to welcome bride.I thought I will get a bride for whom I will feel proud)."

Bua gets upset to see her disparagement., but she controls her emotions and makes a quip remark,

"stop saying hello hi bye bye and instead start chanting "jai nandkisore." Cause she is going to be her relative soon. "

I was laughing so much to see frivolous bua and verdant mami.

Mami's friends jeer her, that bua is very sharp and her to be DIL also retorted her words. The other guest seems a bid nice, she praises Payal instead. To aggrandize herself, Mami tells them that everything is under her control. She seems already made up her mind to take Payal fully in her grip.

"How strange it is that when we first met, you didn't believe in marriage, and see today. It's for you"

Khushi is rehearsing her speech before entering Arnav's room. When he opens the door he sees Khushi is standing there outstretched her hand holding a gift .

What the."

"kya, tum mere liye gift layi ho (did you get gift for me?)"

(see Raizada, she became first to gift you)

Khushi gets embarrassed,

"not only for you, but for Lavanyaji as well. Today is your engagement, that's why. I mean both of yours."

She tries to say congratulation, but stops at "congra" . Uff Khushi and her poor English! She says "badhai ho" instead.

"not only for your engagement, but for the person, who never believed in the constitution of marriage, who not only united my sister and his brother, but he himself is going to bind in a relationship."

An awkward silence between them. Arnav looks perturbed, he can't say that he is not doing his engagement. And Khushi is also feeling awkward that she is congratulating her man to get engaged with some other girl. Both of them knows what is in their mind, but can't utter it from their mouth. HP calls Khsuhi that Payal needs her. In IPK, nobody can speak peacefully. Always someone has to interrupt. Anyway Khushi breaks the silence first,

"I'm very happy for you and Lavanyaji."

After telling this he takes a pause and leaves.

Arnav sees the gift and thinks something. His mind is whirling in mlange if emotions. His feelings are not palpable; he also can't articulate his emotions now. May be soon.

Khushi is dressing up Payal. Payal shows her sweet disagreement, "how much will you make me ready?"

Khushi reminisces their childhood, how Payal used to make her braid in childhood like that she wants to make her pallu today. Payal is concern for his little sis, she asks her if she is OK, if Shyam is doing anything to her? Khushi evades to answer, she looks for La. Khushi praise her sister that she is looking really beautiful today.

La comes to call Khushi and tells her to come fast. Khushi is flabbergasted to see La that she didn't wear her engagement costume. She teases her that she must be in haste as it's her engagement day. Khushi gives La a gift.

"what is the need of it?'

'zarroorat ki cheez to apki paas bohot hai, e to serf ek taufa hai. Khushi ki taraf se apki khushi ki din ke liye. ( you must have all the necessary things with you. it's only a gift. From Khushi for the day of your happiness) "

La opens the box and it's a pair of beautiful jhumke there.

"sone ka nahi hai."

Khushi hesitates that it's not made of gold, as La is a rich woman.

But La thinks it's more expensive than gold. She takes Khushi in a warm hug.

(pause: La is an innocuous soul. She couldn't have any grudge for Khushi, cause she knows how hard she tried to unite her with Arnav. How much she faced his acrimony to make him agree for marriage. Because of Khushi, today she could discover the real La, who is a very good human being. She thought like a connoisseur here, that Khushi shouldn't be blamed, if ASR falls in love with her. I really respect La as a great human being and a selfless friend.)

"wherever I'll stay, I'll always keep it with me safely." La accepts her gift as a precious possession.

Khushi refutes

"as you are talking that you are going far away from me. You are here in your sasural. Your and and my sister's."

She asks her again that why didn't she wear her engagement costume?

La answers gloomily that this dress is alright.

Khushi gets precarious, something is wrong. She asks her if everything alright.

La looks really upset and despondent. So it's natural that Khushi got incredulous. She turns back in inhibition to see her again. She is certain that something is really wrong.

They can't finish their important convo, cause Anjali calls Khushi.

I really can't get the trend of IPK, whenever anybody immerses in some important talk, someone always has to interrupt.

La wipes her lonesome tears. A consoling hand touches her shoulder. It's Arnav who came to take her with him.

'ASR before you ask, I want to say that I'm fine."

La puts Arnav in contrition again.

The veil of his denial is removing slowly,  

Arnav just wants to spend his life with Khushi

credit goes to AppyIndy.

(plz ignore typos or grammatical mistakes. I didn't proof read it.)

Was missing all your vocabulary Sohara.  Yes one of the important episodes dedicated to La who carried herself most dignifying;
About the crass guests of rich Raizadas, I guess class is very personal and it certainly doesn't depend up on social stature as in reality some of most street brawl kinds happen in the richest of households. Payal is very classy that way.

Great to read you.

shesherkobitaKatelyn

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

thanks indi for episode 
it was electrifying

why what happenedShocked
Sorry, my MU. nothing specific happened.

shesherkobitaKatelynsoni19sweet

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

thanks indi for episode 
it was electrifying

why what happenedShocked
Sorry, my MU. nothing specific happened.

i have loin from 11 only 
so might be you thought i am new 
hello friend 
i am also now here 
and do little stupid editing and here there talk 
LOL

HorizonshesherkobitaKatelyn

Go to top