Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 86)

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by wiwy

THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVE THOBDADay Dreaming :

We had gone out for lunch today. At the restaurant we met one of my husband's colleague who had scripted and directed a Bengali film"Paanch Adhyay" recently. My hubby told me he is going to start on a second film soon. 

On the spur of the moment I asked this budding director if he was looking for a hero for his new movie and immediately recommended our hotwa to him!Big smile I told him Barun's fandom is viral and international! And gave him the name of the serial, so that he can see for himself what a brilliant actor BS is! He asked me if he would find some episodes on Youtube and i nodded my head vigorously. He was not disinterestedWink and asked me if i knew him personally. I said I have spoken to him over the phone. And that was that. Hey Devi Maiyya hope something comes out of this! Try marne main kya hai!LOL

BTW, My hubby and sonny did not react as violently as I was expecting them to!Shocked Maybe they have got used to me and my Barun!LOL  I have after all written his name in my blood!Tongue

ha ha ha... paagal. that's what we are. have been accosting a new and rather successful film director in calcutta to cast barun since last year. we are friends since college days, i met my husband through him... he knows my essential lunacy and has been looking at me with a certain sadness in his eyes LOL where is his snooty bong friend, who he thought had some, just a little bit, of taste... and now she watches a hindi serial and is gushing over a 27 year old... panjabi (said in bong ishtyle) chhele.

and recently a sweet gujrati pal of mine said she was part of this new movie production company... needless to mention a certain boy and a serial was thrown repeatedly at her too... punctuating conversation at regular intervals...

he needs a movie with neeraj pandey/vishal bharadwaj... gulzar part of project, mohit chauhan and or atif aslam singing for him. i need to die.

oh, and bad me... have not yet seen my friend's movie. frankly i am too jaded and most new movies reach no essential part of me. give me episode 141 and 142 any day.

how much i have missed??  i will be ever so happy if one you succeeds!! phir to pakka i will meet him some day and my life will be complete Embarrassed
Wiwy, meri sautem promise me you will share him one you get this this job. i'm happy your hubby and sunny are becoming immune to your pagapan...i think the realise this is beyond just a phazeLOL

Indi, he so belong in a Bharadwaj movie!! anyway you've got it all planned out, i choose for mohit to be his BG singer but agree with you on the rest Big smile

I follow Amitabh Bacchan on twitter and recently he  made a comment about the movie Ranjhana and how much he loved it and the acting, i was so tempted to send him a clip of our hotwa and show him!! i bet if   he saw a clip of the breakdown scene or that epic one from 124, he would become a fan..LOL

speaking of newer movies, feel  they're striving for better product these days that glamour they were going for in the past decase or so...anyway  just saw trailors for Lootera and gotta say am getting very deep luv estory vibe, certainly not our IPK, but a distant cousin maybe??? hope the movie is as good as the trailor. in love with this song too.

I want to know What is thobda? I read some of the discussion but I have no clue what is it. Can someone please help a very poor person understand the meaning of thobda? I am understanding that this is a new virus which particularly infects the BFTP members. This symptoms of someone infected is confusion, laughing, smiling, euphoria, rapid changes in emotion, interfered thought process among a few. It only effects people who come and visit the IPKKND forum on india-forum. So can someone please continue with what other symptoms they are experiencing about this new virus?

ROFL this is too funny Samin, I wish i had enough time to explain. I'm sure one our lovely blasters will fill you in.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by goofy

Hi Ladies how are you ,it's been a while ...but remember I always read you no matter where am I . Such a wonderful group you have here...just wondering as I am impatience...any one remember  my mom was looking for someone for me...I found before she does...Just want  to share with you...to take blessings from you as I know Indi Di and Arshi Di will always give me some advice with prayers...right...A bit scared yes but My Hotwa days are not going to over  those who think I am going to sit aside and let you have him ALL no way...my share stands as day 1 ...SO keep me in your prayers...always

goofy

Congratulations goofy Heart .wow...impatient lady 

You will always be in my prayers...Honestly no advice as you remember what Amma said to Khushi and that is true...yeh rishta gee kar pata chalta hai...
So when is the big day dear...or it's done and you are up to next step.

Dearest Goofy,
Congratulations.  My only advise to you is love and be open and give your all.  Everything else will come!  May you and your man be blessed always!

Oh Goofy. Congratulations and all the best. I really hope this is going to turn out as your prince charming.Clap Hope you get all the happiness you deserve. Big smileThanks for sharing with us your news for your big day and hope it would give you a lot of happiness. SmileIt is ok to drool for Hotwa I believe and you can I think make your hotwa a little jealous with our Arnav. WinkIn fact why not have him join our group of droolers of ARSHI. Thumbs UpYou can tell him to drool on Khushi if he allows you to drool on Arnav. (not SARUN)Censored.

Edited by samin6 - 02 July 2013 at 7:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelyn

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

LOL I'm glad you like the name i gave you :)  vaise, since i gave you that name, partially  "issk wala love" mera bhi hua na? ok fine i'll share him with you too! 

"Indus, the ocean" love it! that she is...she claims she's here trying to get Phd with rest of us, but she doens't know she has a doctorate already! and you've got some great point to ma-dear!! wish i could  join you guys more, but busy with some stuff on personal front...and it sucks i can't be here as much :( 

yaar, agar unki koi nayee khabar aaye to mein zaroor bataaungi, but these days i rely on Supi/Kate and others on this thread to get me the news...the latest was backwa, i'm ready for more. miss him so bad!!
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the name and the 'sharing of the love'. Much gratitude madam Smile

On the personal front, busy is good i say...comes first so must be embraced first Hug

Edited by IssPKaur - 02 July 2013 at 8:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758BarunDiwaniKatelyn

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by IssPKaur

^ Will do...  I think we tend to salivate with anything relating to Arshi!!   LOL Embarrassed 

True true LOL And when it comes to VM's, have to say i watch'em like i'll see something new in each one TongueLOL They use the same shots we've seen a mill times but when it comes to Arnav Khushi, a NEW VM is a NEW VM!!!!!!

I know what you mean.  LOL A lot of it has to do with choosing the right song and editing all the scenes together and getting a bit more creative by using different coloring and special effects!!  Sometimes, I do wish that have the time and try my hand at creating vms!!  For now, I'm just happy to be a fan and continue to create gifs.

Katelyn,

Go for it if you can make the time. I donno if it helps but you have a ready fan in me!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6cinthiann1758BarunDiwaniKatelyn

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

lovely 
Wink
Katelyn love this scripture passage thank you so much for sharing that.  It is read at most of our wedding ceremonies!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6HorizonKatelyn

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love.

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches
For she was a girl ... in love

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love

At last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove

Gorgeous tribute to La Durgey.  Indeed she was a girl in love and i do feel her love was unconditional for Arnav.  Loved how the writers wrote La in her last few episodes. Finally it felt that her due character showed itself after a number of major inconsistencies. I fee finally her character is done justice to here by writers and by Sana, who for me always fell short in reaching this character's potential. these last few scenes with her were marvelous and left a big mark in all of our hearts! would've bee nice to see her return, but maybe she just couldn't for she was a girl in loveWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.samin6HorizonKatelyn

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

^ Will do...  I think we tend to salivate with anything relating to Arshi!!   LOL Embarrassed 

True true LOL And when it comes to VM's, have to say i watch'em like i'll see something new in each one TongueLOL They use the same shots we've seen a mill times but when it comes to Arnav Khushi, a NEW VM is a NEW VM!!!!!!

I know what you mean.  LOL A lot of it has to do with choosing the right song and editing all the scenes together and getting a bit more creative by using different coloring and special effects!!  Sometimes, I do wish that have the time and try my hand at creating vms!!  For now, I'm just happy to be a fan and continue to create gifs.

Katelyn,

Go for it if you can make the time. I donno if it helps but you have a ready fan in me!

ooohhh Kate, i'm with Issk, you would be wonderful VM maker. they are time consuming, i was attempting one just as the blast thread opened and it got pushed to the side but i prob worked on it for a week and had a few secondsLOL of course it was my first and  was learning my way around a few things. But go for it in you free time!! you've to a fan iin  me too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.Katelyn

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Episode 146

A Youtube segment from Star Plus.

First telecast Tuesday, 20 December, 2011

Today only Dailymotion full episode links

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzf3zo_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-146_shortfilms?search_algo=2#.Uc83T4vn_mQ

Dailymotion with English subtitles: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwrv5j_ipkknd-bolum-146-ingilizce-altyazili_shortfilms#.Uc9VIIvn9Ms

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see
Blasters' Take Episodes 145 - 149

Edited by indi52 - 03 July 2013 at 5:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6HorizonKatelynMysticaldivinedivsarunfansoharaPutijaChalhov..Anita..

Go to top