Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 85)

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love. ClapClap

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches
For she was a girl ... in love Clap

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior
For she was a girl ... in love

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love Star

StarAt last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams 
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms Broken Heart
For she was a girl ... in love Star

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove Heart
For she was a girl ... in love Clap

Durga this is just outright beautifulClap...perfect poem for Lavanya...superb StarClapHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.BarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivine

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Supi, Sohara, Wiwy, Anita,Cyn ArshiH, 

Thank you all for reading commenting on my latest!! sorry if i missed anyone and sorry i'm not able to comment individually but thanks for all the lovely sweet comments, i really appreciate it!! and yest i do look at hotwa pretty closely, but i must be worse than i thought b/c many of you notice it in my writing...what can i say? he keeps me G-LUED!!

Wiwy, to answer your question "Koi love ka chakkar hai kya?"...koi shaq meri sauten??? Wink

I read your latest too, BD, and among other good things, loved loved loved your attention to detail WinkLOL Sorry have been terribly erratic here and couldn't write back immediately!

Hi yaar! thank so much yaar Issk!! esp on appreciating my attention to detail, very biased Wink i know, kya karoon? he is my Issk  wala love Big smile don't worry about commenting, i know how it can get!

Been skimming through all the awesome convos b/w you and Indi, so intriguing, wish i had time to part take, but keep it up, broadens the IPK horizons that much more...just a tv show? i don't think so!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.KatelynMysticaldivine

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Made me cry, Durga! Oh the beauty of the girl in love!! Your poem is so like Lavanya herself Hug It touches a chord with its purity and candor HeartHeart

IssK,

Thank you for the lovely words. Hug I had to write something for her. Not a happy sight when someone's heart breaks and she really doesn't complain or retaliate. But infact becomes selfless, perhaps another lesson she got from Khushi?

Your heart goes out to the underdog, I see...mine too...glad you wrote for her. She really impressed, didn't she...
And I'd say love makes one selfless maybe.. but Wiwy might ROFL and 'Loveguru' me to death LOL... But is true, isn't it? Khushi did inculcate a lot in her, coaching her with love and generosity... but when it was time for exit, she may have given ASR the biggie...Pyaar hamesha sabse bada hota hai! No malice, no bitterness, pure grace. She was truly a girl in love!!

BarunDiwaniDurgaSKatelynMysticaldivine

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
GOOFY!!!!!!!!!!!

So good to see you and better yet good to hear the awesome news!!!!!  

side note to WIWY Smile:so one down one more to go, hi-five!!! wish i knew Sohara's mom so we could speed things up for her too *evi laugh*

In all seriousness, enjoy this wonderful time with your new guy, this is the best time in a relationship, watch Vivah together and enjoy, Barun is not going anywhere...and  once the hooneymoon phaze is over, you can resume your love affair with our man, what's say? my blessing to you is that the honeymoon phase never ends, and may you have a wonderful new life. when is the wedding??

lots of Heart, so is Mr.Goofy just a Ms.Goofy??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HorizonshesherkobitaKatelynMysticaldivineindi52PutijaChalhov

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Thank you all for reading commenting on my latest!! sorry if i missed anyone and sorry i'm not able to comment individually but thanks for all the lovely sweet comments, i really appreciate it!! and yest i do look at hotwa pretty closely, but i must be worse than i thought b/c many of you notice it in my writing...what can i say? he keeps me G-LUED!!

Wiwy, to answer your question "Koi love ka chakkar hai kya?"...koi shaq meri sauten??? Wink

I read your latest too, BD, and among other good things, loved loved loved your attention to detail WinkLOL Sorry have been terribly erratic here and couldn't write back immediately!

Hi yaar! thank so much yaar Issk!! esp on appreciating my attention to detail, very biased Wink i know, kya karoon? he is my Issk  wala love Big smile don't worry about commenting, i know how it can get!

Been skimming through all the awesome convos b/w you and Indi, so intriguing, wish i had time to part take, but keep it up, broadens the IPK horizons that much more...just a tv show? i don't think so!

Good to pheel you again, BD, my name giver!! Thank you thank you for encouragement on the convo front. Aap bhi thoda aur aayen dammit... Aur indi toh, she inspires convos. I have decided she is Indus, the Ocean Smile

Aur jinki aap deewani hain, unki koi nayi khabar aaye, toh please to be sharing!! (Vaise 'Issk wala love' toh mera hua na?! Wink)

Edited by IssPKaur - 02 July 2013 at 7:12am

HorizonBarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivine

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Some thoughts...

Over the weekend, I couldn't log into IF. Had a short visit by some close relatives who whisked us away alongwith them on their onward journey to nearby locations. Didn't mind as they were here after a long time. But was missing IF terribly. Among other places we visited some ancient temples. One of them was a Shiva-Parvati temple which was quite big. As we were roaming around the huge corridors, at a particular place I felt a sense of peace and calm, the tale of Shiva-Parvati was being narrated and suddenly I had Arnav and Khushi in mind. Having read about their similarity to the deities earlier in the forum, I couldn't help but recollect how true it was. Arnav, the angry man being calmed down by Khushi by simply laying her hand on him, and then they proceed to do their own cosmic dance and become one, just like Ardh Nareeswar (United Shiva Parvati, half man, half woman). Arnav and Khushi, complete each other in every way. Was amazed with my train of thoughts, wondering why am I thinking about a fictional couple at that time, though I felt really overwhelmed at the similarity. But certain doubts remained, am I going overboard with my craziness with IPK?

And then I come back to the room, browsing the thread on my phone and discover the conversation between Indi and IssPKaur about Khushi and women in general being robbed of their individualities in the guise of love and care.Nothing relating to my thoughts above, but I was really touched with the discussion and realised that it is perfectly sane to be mad about a TV serial. Thank you Indi, Issk and everybody else who keep digging deeper and try to bring out the hidden aspects upfront.  

Happy to be part of something, like a balm which soothes
Rambling, to my heart's content, without worrying about the length of the spaces
It is thrilling, while writing, to discover a rhyming word
Thank you for keeping us sane, in this crazy crazy world.

Thank you Durgey for these great thought in the morning!! its when i read stuff like this that makes me feel sane too and really makes me think. you know, the makers were just making their product but some how became so much more and i refuse to believe that they are just fictional characters.  call me crazy but to me they are as real as can be and when they have so much impact on people that they are kept alive in so many ways after their "fictional" life is supposted to be over...through FF, though blast thread, through VMs, there is really something to it.  anyway i hope i making some sense!! i guess i'm trying to say is, it can't be a coincidence that so many of can feel such connection to these characters. You know sometime people are just meant to come in our lives, and they came in our lives just the same with some purpose. They make us reach parts of ourselves, make us feel, make us think.

ok need to get ready for work and hope i can play be bit of catch up today! thanks for sharing again Durgey!Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.DurgaSsamin6HorizonKatelynMysticaldivinePutijaChalhov

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by wiwy

THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVE THOBDADay Dreaming :

We had gone out for lunch today. At the restaurant we met one of my husband's colleague who had scripted and directed a Bengali film"Paanch Adhyay" recently. My hubby told me he is going to start on a second film soon. 

On the spur of the moment I asked this budding director if he was looking for a hero for his new movie and immediately recommended our hotwa to him!Big smile I told him Barun's fandom is viral and international! And gave him the name of the serial, so that he can see for himself what a brilliant actor BS is! He asked me if he would find some episodes on Youtube and i nodded my head vigorously. He was not disinterestedWink and asked me if i knew him personally. I said I have spoken to him over the phone. And that was that. Hey Devi Maiyya hope something comes out of this! Try marne main kya hai!LOL

BTW, My hubby and sonny did not react as violently as I was expecting them to!Shocked Maybe they have got used to me and my Barun!LOL  I have after all written his name in my blood!Tongue

ha ha ha... paagal. that's what we are. have been accosting a new and rather successful film director in calcutta to cast barun since last year. we are friends since college days, i met my husband through him... he knows my essential lunacy and has been looking at me with a certain sadness in his eyes LOL where is his snooty bong friend, who he thought had some, just a little bit, of taste... and now she watches a hindi serial and is gushing over a 27 year old... panjabi (said in bong ishtyle) chhele.

and recently a sweet gujrati pal of mine said she was part of this new movie production company... needless to mention a certain boy and a serial was thrown repeatedly at her too... punctuating conversation at regular intervals...

he needs a movie with neeraj pandey/vishal bharadwaj... gulzar part of project, mohit chauhan and or atif aslam singing for him. i need to die.

oh, and bad me... have not yet seen my friend's movie. frankly i am too jaded and most new movies reach no essential part of me. give me episode 141 and 142 any day.

how much i have missed??  i will be ever so happy if one you succeeds!! phir to pakka i will meet him some day and my life will be complete Embarrassed
Wiwy, meri sautem promise me you will share him one you get this this job. i'm happy your hubby and sunny are becoming immune to your pagapan...i think the realise this is beyond just a phazeLOL

Indi, he so belong in a Bharadwaj movie!! anyway you've got it all planned out, i choose for mohit to be his BG singer but agree with you on the rest Big smile

I follow Amitabh Bacchan on twitter and recently he  made a comment about the movie Ranjhana and how much he loved it and the acting, i was so tempted to send him a clip of our hotwa and show him!! i bet if   he saw a clip of the breakdown scene or that epic one from 124, he would become a fan..LOL

speaking of newer movies, feel  they're striving for better product these days that glamour they were going for in the past decase or so...anyway  just saw trailors for Lootera and gotta say am getting very deep luv estory vibe, certainly not our IPK, but a distant cousin maybe??? hope the movie is as good as the trailor. in love with this song too.

I want to know What is thobda? I read some of the discussion but I have no clue what is it. Can someone please help a very poor person understand the meaning of thobda? I am understanding that this is a new virus which particularly infects the BFTP members. This symptoms of someone infected is confusion, laughing, smiling, euphoria, rapid changes in emotion, interfered thought process among a few. It only effects people who come and visit the IPKKND forum on india-forum. So can someone please continue with what other symptoms they are experiencing about this new virus?

BarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivineindi52

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Good to pheel you again, BD, my name giver!! Thank you thank you for encouragement on the convo front. Aap bhi thoda aur aayen dammit... Aur indi toh, she inspires convos. I have decided she is Indus, the Ocean Smile

Aur jinki aap deewani hain, unki koi nayi khabar aaye, toh please to be sharing!! (Vaise 'Issk wala love' toh mera hua na?! Wink)

LOL I'm glad you like the name i gave you :)  vaise, since i gave you that name, partially  "issk wala love" mera bhi hua na? ok fine i'll share him with you too! 

"Indus, the ocean" love it! that she is...she claims she's here trying to get Phd with rest of us, but she doens't know she has a doctorate already! and you've got some great point to ma-dear!! wish i could  join you guys more, but busy with some stuff on personal front...and it sucks i can't be here as much :( 

yaar, agar unki koi nayee khabar aaye to mein zaroor bataaungi, but these days i rely on Supi/Kate and others on this thread to get me the news...the latest was backwa, i'm ready for more. miss him so bad!!

IssK.cinthiann1758Katelynindi52

Go to top