Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 84)

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Wow, I've recently found some fantastic vms created in the early days of the serial!!  Not sure if you've seen them!  If so, please disregard!

Love both of these vms because there are a lot earlier scenes!!

Arnav & Kushi - Love the way you lie (Aukaat) by Ashwinkharat

arnav&khushi | khuda jaane yeh kyun hua hai by khushix

NEVER BEFORE SEEN! LOVELY BOTH!

The Teej fast was one of my most fave parts of the show so the second one, i adored! Smile

Ladies are trying to kill me!!! Amazing! Dhak dyak throughout them both!! 
Katelyn welcome back we missed you!!! Thanks for the VMs!

I'm a HUGE fan of IPK VM'S... I go prowling every night almost. Ahhh how I heart them. And I must look like a fool when i watch, hungry unblinking eyes, headphones on, crazy stupid smile that stays stuck LOLLOL

Thanks Cynthia!!  Missed you too!!  Hug Hug Hug I know...those vms totally made my heart goes dhak, dhak, dhak..  It's my pleasure to share them!!

IssPKaur, I'm a HUGE fan of IPK vms as well!!  We're in the same boat!  I'm always on the lookout for awesome and unique vms!!  I have a huge collection on my playlist!! Embarrassed

Then you must post one every now and then, says the one who is already salivating!!!! Hahaha.

welcome back Katelyn.
I'm so glad that you had a fun filled vacation with your family.
 I'm a collector of Arshi VMS. When I run on my treadmill, I just watch Arshi vms in my IPAD.And I always seek for good vms. 
Love the way you lie is one of my favorite song. I''ve some other vms in that song in my collection. But I specially liked the one you posted.

Thanks, Sohara!  It's really great to be back!!  Big smile  "Love the Way You Lie" never gets old.  Off the top of my head, I have a least 5 vms with that song in my collection!  I'm glad you liked this version.  I fell in love with it immediately with awesome editing syncing with the beats.  It really made my heart pound!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.BarunDiwanidivsarunfanindi52soharaMysticaldivine

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Goofy

Congratulations

Dancing Hug Dancing 

That's a wonderful news you've shared with us this morning. Congratulations. Very very happy for you. Looks like a case of chat mangni, is there a pat byaah too? August 15th - So you are going to rob the independence of your man on Independence Day? LOL Just joking. Wish you all the best with your LG. May you both have a blissful life together. Embarrassed 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizonshesherkobitaBarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynMysticaldivineindi52soharadivsarunfan

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged

@Katelyn, Welcome back.  Hug Glad to see your posts all over. Big smile Happy that you had a great outing last week. Yet to see the videos. Thanks for the link, will update the post soon.

@Cynthia, Thank you for sharing your picture. Beautiful family. Do convey my belated birthday wishes to your son. And yes, need I say, you look ravishing in red. Wink 

@Wiwy, wah kya baat hai! So, you've recommended your hotwa to the movie guy. I am sure he will definitely watch the videos. I think your family already anticipated your move, that's why they didn't react when you mentioned BS, what say? Wink 

Indi, Cynthia, Ami and everyone who are into their own PR work for BS, do continue your hard work. Who knows what might click, isn't it? Smile

@Arshi, hope your son is feeling better. Ear pain can certainly be a pain in the head. No, not joking. I myself had it once. It feels terrible. Hope your son is getting relief with the antibiotics. About the missing words in your dictionary, don't seek them. The more you do so, the more they will go far. Just ignore, they will silently come and make their place in your book. Wanna try? Embarrassed 

Edited by DurgaS - 02 July 2013 at 6:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynMysticaldivineindi52divsarunfan

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Some thoughts...

Over the weekend, I couldn't log into IF. Had a short visit by some close relatives who whisked us away alongwith them on their onward journey to nearby locations. Didn't mind as they were here after a long time. But was missing IF terribly. Among other places we visited some ancient temples. One of them was a Shiva-Parvati temple which was quite big. As we were roaming around the huge corridors, at a particular place I felt a sense of peace and calm, the tale of Shiva-Parvati was being narrated and suddenly I had Arnav and Khushi in mind. Having read about their similarity to the deities earlier in the forum, I couldn't help but recollect how true it was. Arnav, the angry man being calmed down by Khushi by simply laying her hand on him, and then they proceed to do their own cosmic dance and become one, just like Ardh Nareeswar (United Shiva Parvati, half man, half woman). Arnav and Khushi, complete each other in every way. Was amazed with my train of thoughts, wondering why am I thinking about a fictional couple at that time, though I felt really overwhelmed at the similarity. But certain doubts remained, am I going overboard with my craziness with IPK?

And then I come back to the room, browsing the thread on my phone and discover the conversation between Indi and IssPKaur about Khushi and women in general being robbed of their individualities in the guise of love and care.Nothing relating to my thoughts above, but I was really touched with the discussion and realised that it is perfectly sane to be mad about a TV serial. Thank you Indi, Issk and everybody else who keep digging deeper and try to bring out the hidden aspects upfront.  

Happy to be part of something, like a balm which soothes
Rambling, to my heart's content, without worrying about the length of the spaces
It is thrilling, while writing, to discover a rhyming word
Thank you for keeping us sane, in this crazy crazy world.

Edited by DurgaS - 02 July 2013 at 2:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758shesherkobitawiwyKatelynMysticaldivineindi52PutijaChalhovdivsarunfan

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love.

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches
For she was a girl ... in love

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love

At last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove

Edited by DurgaS - 02 July 2013 at 2:57am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphneIssK.BarunDiwaniHorizoncinthiann1758supriya.arshiwiwyKatelyndivsarunfanPutijaChalhov..Anita..sohara

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love.

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love

At last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove

Made me cry, Durga! Oh the beauty of the girl in love!! Your poem is so like Lavanya herself Hug It touches a chord with its purity and candor HeartHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaSKatelynMysticaldivine

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Made me cry, Durga! Oh the beauty of the girl in love!! Your poem is so like Lavanya herself Hug It touches a chord with its purity and candor HeartHeart

IssK,

Thank you for the lovely words. Hug I had to write something for her. Not a happy sight when someone's heart breaks and she really doesn't complain or retaliate. But infact becomes selfless, perhaps another lesson she got from Khushi?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.KatelynMysticaldivine

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

^^KATE!!! Hug hiii missed you! hope you had a good vaca!

Missed you dear Ami!!!  Hug Hug Hug   Yes, thanks I did enjoyed the vacation but feel super duper awesome to be back here again!!  Cat Emoticons Crazy Rabbit Winks Crazy Rabbit Icon Crazy Rabbit Winks

Kate, you always find the best emotions!!! will have to jot that  website down!! so happy you have and awesome time in San Diego!!  A friend of mine college lives in California, so wanna come out that way but i think i need at least 10 days to see everything!!! we whne i finally do make it out, will def wanna meet my tv twin! im so digging that dancing cats!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinePutijaChalhov

Go to top