Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 83)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

lovely 
Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by goofy

Hi Ladies how are you ,it's been a while ...but remember I always read you no matter where am I . Such a wonderful group you have here...just wondering as I am impatience...any one remember  my mom was looking for someone for me...I found before she does...Just want  to share with you...to take blessings from you as I know Indi Di and Arshi Di will always give me some advice with prayers...right...A bit scared yes but My Hotwa days are not going to over  those who think I am going to sit aside and let you have him ALL no way...my share stands as day 1 ...SO keep me in your prayers...always

goofy

Congratulations goofy Heart .wow...impatient lady 

You will always be in my prayers...Honestly no advice as you remember what Amma said to Khushi and that is true...yeh rishta gee kar pata chalta hai...
So when is the big day dear...or it's done and you are up to next step.

Dearest Goofy,
Congratulations.  My only advise to you is love and be open and give your all.  Everything else will come!  May you and your man be blessed always!

Thanks for sharing your awesome news, Goofy!!  My heartfelt congrats to you!!  Hug  This is a big step as you are entering a new chapter in your life!  It is normal to feel scared!  Yes live and love to the fullest!! 

congrats dear

KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
credit goes to fb

Episode-144

Arnav looks at La ruefully. His guilt feel is gnawing his heart. He says her not to leave .La answers him why she will stay. She needs to go. La looks forlorn .Arnav begs her an ardent apology that, because of him she had to bear this. Sheer compunction is visible in his eyes. La doesn't want him to feel guilty. She thinks, he did whatever he felt right. She wants to say thanks instead. She is glad that he at least told what is in his mind. La says that they will tell the family everything after Payal and Akash's engagement. Arnav says he will also accompany her. She doesn't need to face it alone.

The ambiance is rife with felicity in RM. The inception of the engagement party starts with Gupta family's entry in the house.  Everybody is looking scrumptious.  Anjali receives them with aarti. Khushi is standing right beside Payal. So indirectly Anjali did her aaarti too. Anjali notices that she forgot to put rice on her pooja thali. She calls Shyam to get that. Khushii agitates a bit to think about him. The swindler shows his face to the Guptas for the first time as their son in law. They get despised to see his face, but zip their mouth for the sake of  Payal and Anjali.  Nani asks Khushi why her fianc didn't come. As Anjali knows about Khushi's broken alliance, she averts it by saying that Khushi already let her know about this, that he wouldn't come.. When the family got inside, Khushi thanks Anjali to handle the situation nicely. Anjali gets sad again and says that the guy is really unfortunate who broke the engagement with her. He doesn't know what he lost. Anjali doesn't know that it's not her fianc but Khushi herself broke the alliance. Shyam who was leering Khushi, perturbs to hear that. He might thinking, I didn't want to lose the gem.

Khushi gulps her fear. She is sacred indeed to hide such a big truth. When they were going inside, Shyam calls Khushi and thanks her. Khushi gets annoyed at him, she says him tersely,

"don't say thank to me, say thank to your wife, who trusts you so much. Remember this. And don't misunderstand that I'm quite in fear, I didn't say anything because of Anjaliji. But if you try to mess anything, I'll bound to reveal everything."

Shyam moves a bit forward to say something.

Khushi just antagonizes him to stay away from her.

Nani introduces their favorite son in law to the Guptas.. She tells him that they are also from Lucknow. She highly praise the upbringing of Payal and Khushi. She says that they taught them all the good values of a family and which family is abide by tradition and values, that family always remain happy and prosperous. She shows high reverence to Shyam as well. She says, he is a lawyer and protects truth in court. Protector of truth! The Guptas give him a loathsome look, they feel disgusted to think that how he veneers his real identity from the family. Nani continues that though he doesn't stay with them for long, but whenever he comes, he make them frolic. Bua turns livid to hear that. She moves forward to beat him. But Khushi stops her and beckons her to control her anger.

Mami is sitting with some of her mean guests. I don't know why the rich and sophisticated Raizada's guests are so cheap and shallow. One of the guest praises Payal's  beauty. Bua overhears it and stands there to hear more. Mami replies derisively,

"really, hello hi, bye, bye."

Bua comes near them and says, if the niece looks like her aunt then she should be beautiful. The ladies ask who is she and Mami introduces her as "nandkisore.". But rectifies herself and says reluctantly that she is bride's aunt. Payal comes and greets them namastey. One lady asks her do they have textile mills? Mami tells them that they have a factory of chikankary works, Payal tells that her aunti got a small store, but it's closed down now. Bua starts to praise their work. When one lady asks is it in Lucknow? Payal answers that her father used to have a sweet shop, which is also closed down after her dad's illness. Anjali comes and tells Khushi to take Payal in La's room.

Bua calls mami aside and asks her why she told the guests that they have big mills and factories? Mami retorts, how can she say them that they are confectioners? Bua tells her "though you are ashamed of our status, but we are really proud of us."

Mami literally assails her.

"garab, phor vhat? Hello hi bye bye. Hum to ka ka sochat rahi he, bride ayegi to pride ki sath ayegi.. yaha to humko bridewa ki hello hi bolne ke khatir, humari pridewa ko bye bye karega pari (Pride for what, hello hi, bye bye. I was thinking so big, the bride will come with pride. Here now I have to bid bye bye to pride to welcome bride.I thought I will get a bride for whom I will feel proud)."

Bua gets upset to see her disparagement., but she controls her emotions and makes a quip remark,

"stop saying hello hi bye bye and instead start chanting "jai nandkisore." Cause she is going to be her relative soon. "

I was laughing so much to see frivolous bua and verdant mami.

Mami's friends jeer her, that bua is very sharp and her to be DIL also retorted her words. The other guest seems a bid nice, she praises Payal instead. To aggrandize herself, Mami tells them that everything is under her control. She seems already made up her mind to take Payal fully in her grip.

"How strange it is that when we first met, you didn't believe in marriage, and see today. It's for you"

Khushi is rehearsing her speech before entering Arnav's room. When he opens the door he sees Khushi is standing there outstretched her hand holding a gift .

What the."

"kya, tum mere liye gift layi ho (did you get gift for me?)"

(see Raizada, she became first to gift you)

Khushi gets embarrassed,

"not only for you, but for Lavanyaji as well. Today is your engagement, that's why. I mean both of yours."

She tries to say congratulation, but stops at "congra" . Uff Khushi and her poor English! She says "badhai ho" instead.

"not only for your engagement, but for the person, who never believed in the constitution of marriage, who not only united my sister and his brother, but he himself is going to bind in a relationship."

An awkward silence between them. Arnav looks perturbed, he can't say that he is not doing his engagement. And Khushi is also feeling awkward that she is congratulating her man to get engaged with some other girl. Both of them knows what is in their mind, but can't utter it from their mouth. HP calls Khsuhi that Payal needs her. In IPK, nobody can speak peacefully. Always someone has to interrupt. Anyway Khushi breaks the silence first,

"I'm very happy for you and Lavanyaji."

After telling this he takes a pause and leaves.

Arnav sees the gift and thinks something. His mind is whirling in mlange if emotions. His feelings are not palpable; he also can't articulate his emotions now. May be soon.

Khushi is dressing up Payal. Payal shows her sweet disagreement, "how much will you make me ready?"

Khushi reminisces their childhood, how Payal used to make her braid in childhood like that she wants to make her pallu today. Payal is concern for his little sis, she asks her if she is OK, if Shyam is doing anything to her? Khushi evades to answer, she looks for La. Khushi praise her sister that she is looking really beautiful today.

La comes to call Khushi and tells her to come fast. Khushi is flabbergasted to see La that she didn't wear her engagement costume. She teases her that she must be in haste as it's her engagement day. Khushi gives La a gift.

"what is the need of it?'

'zarroorat ki cheez to apki paas bohot hai, e to serf ek taufa hai. Khushi ki taraf se apki khushi ki din ke liye. ( you must have all the necessary things with you. it's only a gift. From Khushi for the day of your happiness) "

La opens the box and it's a pair of beautiful jhumke there.

"sone ka nahi hai."

Khushi hesitates that it's not made of gold, as La is a rich woman.

But La thinks it's more expensive than gold. She takes Khushi in a warm hug.

(pause: La is an innocuous soul. She couldn't have any grudge for Khushi, cause she knows how hard she tried to unite her with Arnav. How much she faced his acrimony to make him agree for marriage. Because of Khushi, today she could discover the real La, who is a very good human being. She thought like a connoisseur here, that Khushi shouldn't be blamed, if ASR falls in love with her. I really respect La as a great human being and a selfless friend.)

"wherever I'll stay, I'll always keep it with me safely." La accepts her gift as a precious possession.

Khushi refutes

"as you are talking that you are going far away from me. You are here in your sasural. Your and and my sister's."

She asks her again that why didn't she wear her engagement costume?

La answers gloomily that this dress is alright.

Khushi gets precarious, something is wrong. She asks her if everything alright.

La looks really upset and despondent. So it's natural that Khushi got incredulous. She turns back in inhibition to see her again. She is certain that something is really wrong.

They can't finish their important convo, cause Anjali calls Khushi.

I really can't get the trend of IPK, whenever anybody immerses in some important talk, someone always has to interrupt.

La wipes her lonesome tears. A consoling hand touches her shoulder. It's Arnav who came to take her with him.

'ASR before you ask, I want to say that I'm fine."

La puts Arnav in contrition again.

The veil of his denial is removing slowly,  

Arnav just wants to spend his life with Khushi

credit goes to AppyIndy.

(plz ignore typos or grammatical mistakes. I didn't proof read it.)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiKatelynvandana1965Mysticaldivinesoni19sweet..Anita..

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by goofy

Hi Ladies how are you ,it's been a while ...but remember I always read you no matter where am I . Such a wonderful group you have here...just wondering as I am impatience...any one remember  my mom was looking for someone for me...I found before she does...Just want  to share with you...to take blessings from you as I know Indi Di and Arshi Di will always give me some advice with prayers...right...A bit scared yes but My Hotwa days are not going to over  those who think I am going to sit aside and let you have him ALL no way...my share stands as day 1 ...SO keep me in your prayers...always

goofy

Congratulations goofy Heart .wow...impatient lady 

You will always be in my prayers...Honestly no advice as you remember what Amma said to Khushi and that is true...yeh rishta gee kar pata chalta hai...
So when is the big day dear...or it's done and you are up to next step.

Dearest Goofy,
Congratulations.  My only advise to you is love and be open and give your all.  Everything else will come!  May you and your man be blessed always!

Thanks for sharing your awesome news, Goofy!!  My heartfelt congrats to you!!  Hug  This is a big step as you are entering a new chapter in your life!  It is normal to feel scared!  Yes live and love to the fullest!! 

congrats dear
Congratulation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaKatelynMysticaldivinesoni19sweetindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
^^^ sohara, sitting at a burger king, waiting for daughter to finish her cycling, reading your take on a phone. thoroughly enjoyed... especially the favourite son in law, protector of truth. what a state of affairs. and what emotions getting pulled and peered at here. alas poor la... one of my favourite situation handling in anything i'e ever seen. live in gf leaving bf the day of their engagement because he is in love with the girl who comes to make ber more like the bride he ought to have according to hos elders. this coukd have gone so wrong. yet it's almost classic in its writing and presentation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisamin6shesherkobitaKatelynMysticaldivinesohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Wow, I've recently found some fantastic vms created in the early days of the serial!!  Not sure if you've seen them!  If so, please disregard!

Love both of these vms because there are a lot earlier scenes!!

Arnav & Kushi - Love the way you lie (Aukaat) by Ashwinkharat

arnav&khushi | khuda jaane yeh kyun hua hai by khushix

NEVER BEFORE SEEN! LOVELY BOTH!

The Teej fast was one of my most fave parts of the show so the second one, i adored! Smile

Ladies are trying to kill me!!! Amazing! Dhak dyak throughout them both!! 
Katelyn welcome back we missed you!!! Thanks for the VMs!

I'm a HUGE fan of IPK VM'S... I go prowling every night almost. Ahhh how I heart them. And I must look like a fool when i watch, hungry unblinking eyes, headphones on, crazy stupid smile that stays stuck LOLLOL

Thanks Cynthia!!  Missed you too!!  Hug Hug Hug I know...those vms totally made my heart goes dhak, dhak, dhak..  It's my pleasure to share them!!

IssPKaur, I'm a HUGE fan of IPK vms as well!!  We're in the same boat!  I'm always on the lookout for awesome and unique vms!!  I have a huge collection on my playlist!! Embarrassed

Then you must post one every now and then, says the one who is already salivating!!!! Hahaha.

welcome back Katelyn.
I'm so glad that you had a fun filled vacation with your family.
 I'm a collector of Arshi VMS. When I run on my treadmill, I just watch Arshi vms in my IPAD.And I always seek for good vms. 
Love the way you lie is one of my favorite song. I''ve some other vms in that song in my collection. But I specially liked the one you posted.

IssK.Katelynindi52

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

^^^ sohara, sitting at a burger king, waiting for daughter to finish her cycling, reading your take on a phone. thoroughly enjoyed... especially the favourite son in law, protector of truth. what a state of affairs. and what emotions getting pulled and peered at here. alas poor la... one of my favourite situation handling in anything i'e ever seen. live in gf leaving bf the day of their engagement because he is in love with the girl who comes to make ber more like the bride he ought to have according to hos elders. this coukd have gone so wrong. yet it's almost classic in its writing and presentation.

thanks Indi.
 IPK is unique. hai na.
live in GF leaving BF on their engagement day. Ans it's so amazing that the GF is not getting vindictive, Moreover she just accepts the fact that her BF never belonged to her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaKatelynMysticaldivineindi52

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Goofy CONGRATULATIONS

YOUR HOTWA OF IPK

Edited by chalhov - 02 July 2013 at 1:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizonBarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivinedivsarunfanindi52sohara

Go to top