Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 79)

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

^ Will do...  I think we tend to salivate with anything relating to Arshi!!   LOL Embarrassed 

True true LOL And when it comes to VM's, have to say i watch'em like i'll see something new in each one TongueLOL They use the same shots we've seen a mill times but when it comes to Arnav Khushi, a NEW VM is a NEW VM!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Episode 144

Title Credits : Cynthia

A Special mention to Khushi....the way she Blasted out to the creep...amazing StarClap
nd her sweet nature towards Arnav nd La Hug

Excellent sypriya as always your collages catch the ARSHI chemistry expressions

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52sohara

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Hi Blasters! MSN Onion Emoticon  Missed you all!  Hug How is everyone doing?  I'm back from my San Diego vacation!  My hubby was there on business so decided to tag along with the two button neys.  I took the kiddies to Sea World and Balboa Park!  We had fun at the hotel pool and enjoyed looking out into the harbor.  We were able to go to Sea World again on our last day with my hubby.  We spent the whole day there and got home late Friday night...well actually it was early Saturday morning.  I had a bit of laryngitis after the trip.  I'm still trying to recuperate and feeling a lot better now. 

Glad to be back and have a normal routine again!  Big smile Wow, I have a lot to catch up!  Made this recently...for you all ASR droolers!!

MIssed you too Katelyn. Hope San Fransisco was fun for you and your kids

supriya.arshicinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by samin6

@ Ami and Arshi loved your reviews. It gave a picturesque view of episodes 137-139

Thank you so much Samin, missing your presence (not that i have any right to talk but happy to see you!)

It feels good to be missed Ami. But the fact was my brother is moving close to us and so I was helping them in the moving and also taking care of the kids, you know how they are. There is no appliances in their new place and have to wait so their kids are with us. The four girls are keeping me all occupied.

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52sohara

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

^ Will do...  I think we tend to salivate with anything relating to Arshi!!   LOL Embarrassed 

True true LOL And when it comes to VM's, have to say i watch'em like i'll see something new in each one TongueLOL They use the same shots we've seen a mill times but when it comes to Arnav Khushi, a NEW VM is a NEW VM!!!!!!

I know what you mean.  LOL A lot of it has to do with choosing the right song and editing all the scenes together and getting a bit more creative by using different coloring and special effects!!  Sometimes, I do wish that have the time and try my hand at creating vms!!  For now, I'm just happy to be a fan and continue to create gifs.

Edited by Katelyn - 01 July 2013 at 5:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758indi52Mysticaldivine

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Sorry ladies had to spend too many hrs in emergency as yesterday night ,my older one has severe pain in his ear...so had no choice .rush to emergency..Everything is ok now ...they took every test and kept him for a while and with meds his pain is down now but it will take time...

YOU see REST and RELAXATION is not in my dictionary...I want to choke that person who invented these useless words...AngryAngryAngry
No wonder I haven't heard from you.  why didn't you call we could have figured out what to do instead of paying emergency room fees!

Yikes, first AC and now this, hope things finally settle and you get to spend your summer vacation sqeezing those words in your dictionary...think ASR, if he can write his own kismat, you can write your own dictionary!!

Oh ARSHI know the feeling, my mom has this pain in her ears several times even now, however that is because of her diabetes and when that happens she has to be taken to the emergency, and usually she is given an antibiotic. So I think the same would be for your older one too. Was missing you. Read your edit, would have commented longer but did not have time because have to take care of four kids for now.

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Hi Blasters! MSN Onion Emoticon  Missed you all!  Hug How is everyone doing?  I'm back from my San Diego vacation!  My hubby was there on business so decided to tag along with the two button neys.  I took the kiddies to Sea World and Balboa Park!  We had fun at the hotel pool and enjoyed looking out into the harbor.  We were able to go to Sea World again on our last day with my hubby.  We spent the whole day there and got home late Friday night...well actually it was early Saturday morning.  I had a bit of laryngitis after the trip.  I'm still trying to recuperate and feeling a lot better now. 

Glad to be back and have a normal routine again!  Big smile Wow, I have a lot to catch up!  Made this recently...for you all ASR droolers!!

hi kate,

welcome back Embarrassed. glad you had a vacation that was fun and the kids had a blast. blaboa park? sounds interesting, reminds me of that book... little prince. hope throat better and please can you not organise early morning heart attacks with subtle gifs. aaa.

Horizoncinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

@ Ami and Arshi loved your reviews. It gave a picturesque view of episodes 137-139

Thank you so much Samin, missing your presence (not that i have any right to talk but happy to see you!)

It feels good to be missed Ami. But the fact was my brother is moving close to us and so I was helping them in the moving and also taking care of the kids, you know how they are. There is no appliances in their new place and have to wait so their kids are with us. The four girls are keeping me all occupied.

hi samin,

four girls... sounds like fun. but i am glad you're still managing to get some time off. how nice, your brother is moving close to you.

samin6cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

Go to top