Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 75)

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Salooni thank you for reading!

Indi, when am i not in lau? but you and i seem to see his mushy-ness even when he's being a jerk so how can we not be in lau when he really shows the mush?LOL these two epi, he was so cute and so sweet i feel like kissing him much like Khushi does during Payash's wedding using the shart as an excuseLOL The key on his thumb was hot, i just read yours good point about this being an ASR trait..ASR or Barun its hot hot hot. he is a killer...a serial killer and i don't mean tv serial killer, i mean the kind that kills any girl he comes across! few luck head strong ones like our Durgey survive but the rest of us have not chance! Loved what you said about the way he opened that door, they do fit together like a puzzle there don't they? you were bang on with his "protectiveness" there.

LOL on the drools! i'm telling you its so hard not take a snap of every frame this man it in!!  if there is a long narrow room ranging from the states to singapore...maybe it would workLOL what's say?

ha ha ami, i say, let's call the most fancy architect and sell this new concept of a room with a global view. or maybe howard roark from fountainhead... so much of his don't give a damn in the sweet man who looks dishy when being a "jerk." first thobda, now jerk. two words eternally sanctified by the miracle of the sobti kind. ami, we gotta to do a barun special and get durga and chalhov into the circle of supreme senselessness... what say.

lol, i bet this concept would sell too, Sobti's global fan base is enough! Howard roark sounds good :) oh Indi, his "don't give a damn" attitude makes him just that much more soft when we know that trueth. Now wonder Khushi let him hurt her over and over, she knew what's behind that "don't give a damn"...der saara pyaar. there is not other character that will ever fell so desirable and so real...deep deep sigh. Oh i miss swooning over him these days Cry  

and a major YES to currupting durga and challhov LOL and anoyone else who manages to stay sane after surviving this man dammit!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6KatelynwiwyMysticaldivineindi52

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

@ Ami and Arshi loved your reviews. It gave a picturesque view of episodes 137-139

Thank you so much Samin, missing your presence (not that i have any right to talk but happy to see you!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6KatelynMysticaldivine

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia

both were really good episodes...Arnav nd Lavanya's break up...felt bad for herUnhappy...but alteast she's free...hope she gets the love she deserves Smile

Episode 142

Episode 143

This is too sweet dear, love it! the top one is a biggie and you did justice to it. is it just me or was it the first and only time he called her "La"...i didn't mind it either...i would've minded it any other time. thanks, bothat are great! love that cap of Buaji wiht Khushi, she really does love Khushi

Edited by BarunDiwani - 01 July 2013 at 1:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiKatelynMysticaldivine

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Sorry ladies had to spend too many hrs in emergency as yesterday night ,my older one has severe pain in his ear...so had no choice .rush to emergency..Everything is ok now ...they took every test and kept him for a while and with meds his pain is down now but it will take time...

YOU see REST and RELAXATION is not in my dictionary...I want to choke that person who invented these useless words...AngryAngryAngry
No wonder I haven't heard from you.  why didn't you call we could have figured out what to do instead of paying emergency room fees!

Yikes, first AC and now this, hope things finally settle and you get to spend your summer vacation sqeezing those words in your dictionary...think ASR, if he can write his own kismat, you can write your own dictionary!!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 01 July 2013 at 3:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynwiwyMysticaldivine

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
OMG...another promo!!  Day Dreaming   BE sure to watch it in HD!!

cr to uploader

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.BarunDiwanisupriya.arshiPutijaChalhovMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia

both were really good episodes...Arnav nd Lavanya's break up...felt bad for herUnhappy...but alteast she's free...hope she gets the love she deserves Smile

Episode 142

Episode 143

This is too sweet dear, love it! the top one is a biggie and you did justice to it. is it just me or was it the first and only time he called her "La"...i didn't mind it either...i would've minded it any other time. thanks, bothat are great! love that cap of Buaji wiht Khushi, she really does love Khushi
beautiful edit 
it seem that it will speak now 'really 'very nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshi

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

OMG...another promo!!  Day Dreaming   BE sure to watch it in HD!!

cr to uploader

oomg i wish it reru in india allso 
and could see the promo and all 
tfsCry

IssK.BarunDiwaniKatelyn

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Sorry ladies had to spend too many hrs in emergency as yesterday night ,my older one has severe pain in his ear...so had no choice .rush to emergency..Everything is ok now ...they took every test and kept him for a while and with meds his pain is down now but it will take time...

YOU see REST and RELAXATION is not in my dictionary...I want to choke that person who invented these useless words...AngryAngryAngry
No wonder I haven't heard from you.  why didn't you call we could have figured out what to do instead of paying emergency room fees!

Yikes, first AC and now this, hope things finally settle and you get to spend your summer vacation sqeezing those words in you dictionary...thins ASR, if he can write his own kismat, you can write your own dictionary!!

Arshi, gosh too much going on for you!  I hope things will calm down for you soon!  Take care!  Hug

cinthiann1758BarunDiwaniMysticaldivine

Go to top