Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 70)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
credit goes to tumblr

Episode-143

The dark night has passed, the storm is over, salvaged whatever the Gupta family could in a bid to move on. Shyam was a dark cloud on their head that engulfed them like a bad omen. Though Khushi couldn't reveal the secret of  his atrocity to the Raizada family, but at least they are now free from that unknown sin and Khushi is free from her unwanted alliance. She is standing at the impasse of the situation from where there is no return. On the other hand Arnav is free though, but unable to evade the divulge of guilty feelings what is gnawing at his heart. He is in compunction to break the heart of La. And another roguish man is not feeling guilty at all for his fallacy, rather tries to veneer it by beguilement.

Khushi admonishes Anjali not to tell the truth to anybody. She doesn't want to make anybody upset because of her. Anjali just admires her greatness, that she is thinking for others, ignoring her griefs. Anjali is feeling really bad for Khushi. Cause she knows how it feels when an alliance breaks. Her marriage also broke 14 years back and their parent's relationship was also at the edge of a terrible break up, what certainly led to the horrendous disaster of the family, made Arnav and Anjali orphan. And as a result Arnav's life became sardonic and wretched. Anjali again expresses her fear for her marriage. She understands Khushi's turmoil. But Khushi's anguish is not because that her alliance broke, her turbulence is for Anjali and her sister's marriage. When she wished to go home, Anjali agreed without hesitating. She is very much aware of her disturbed mental state now. Khushi assures her that she will finish all the rest of the pending works from home.

When she was leaving Anjali calls her back and asks her what she wanted to talk about earlier. Khushi couldn't say what she wanted to, so she just tried to prevaricate the truth. Anjali cares her cheek and tells her to take care of herself. How  Khushi can break such an angel's heart, who loves her so much .

In Gupta house all the ladies are anxious for Khsuhi. They are getting scared in premonition; Khushi must reveal Shyam's truth by this time; what can happen in RM! Amma is scared if anything bad happened or not. Payal is about to call her, then Khushi enters the house in despondent state of mind. The ladies rush to her to know about the matter. She tells her that she couldn't tell Anjali the truth. And she will not tell her the truth either. Bua thinks whether Shyam threatened her or not. She is ready to beat him up. If bua gives Shyam a punch with her dhai kilo haath, Shyam will sure reach to hell I guess. Khushi says that Anjali can't bear this fact, she will shatter completely. She considers her husband as a God. Bua retorts her, so that they should let her know immediately, so her illusion can break. Khushi says that her relationship is already broke, now what's the point to break another relationship. She thinks, may be some day Shyam may value her love and trust .

" If I tell Anjali everything now , there will be no chance left and her marriage will break eventually."

She turns to Payal. The fear of  breaking up of Payal and Akash's relationship was stymied her too. Payal refutes though, but Khushi can't agree. After so much grief Payal got her happiness, how can she ignore this now? She can't reveal the truth what can upset Payal, Akash and Anjali. But Payal still can't accept it. Amma who was actually feeling happy at Khushi's decision, now comes to her and tries to make her understand that,  what Khushi did is right. By hiding the truth, this two relationship will be saved from breaking. She wants to make Payal promise that she will not gonna reveal it to anybody. Amma takes her in her embrace,

"I only want your happiness bitiya. This time I will not let your heart break."

Again amma ignored Khushi. You may defy me, but I'm really upset with her behavior.

Bua is satiated and completely enamored at Khushi. She comes to her and praises her that she didn't realize when she grew up so big that has become capable to make the decision what the elder even couldn't take. Bua cares her lovingly; Khushi lays her head on her chest tries to find some solace there. Her heart is still heavier than the rain laden clouds. Amma finally looks at her with adoration.

Anjali is pensive, must be thinking of Khushi. Shyam enters the room frightened in anticipation, whether Khushi told  Anjali everything or not. Cause she is looking upset. Anjali is acting as if she came to know about Shyam's secret. She asks him why he is at home where he supposed to be out of the town. Yeah the swindler's out of the town work is finished. He doesn't need to go there any more. Shyam's fear increases to see Anjali's tears. he asks her eerily whether Khushi came today or not. The astute fellow tries to know the answer trickily. He tells her that HP was saying that she was upset since Khushi left. Did anything happen? Anjali answers him that she can't believe what khushi told her,

" How a relationship can break and shatter, Why this relationship is like sand, that how much you try to grip it in your hand, it slips from your fist. When we think we can rely on someone, why he deceives us, why they break our heart. "

Shyam cowers to hear that, shuts his eyes in fear. He is sure that Anjali came to know about his deception. Shyam almost begs her an apology when Anjali hugs him tight, 

"why all relationship is not like us? Why other relationship is not built in love and trust!" 

Sorry I had to guffaw at her words. How delusional you are lady! 

Shyam sighs a relief, that Khushi didn't reveal his secret. He asks her what the matter is. Anjali remembers Khsuhi's admonition not to tell anybody about her broken alliance. She wipes her tears, turns away from him and says that she is tensed because of the engagement party. There will be two engagements in the house and all the responsibilities is on her so she is scared, .all kind of portentous thought. is coming in her mind. Shyam gets delectable to hear that. He again takes Anjali in an embrace, says that she is so soft, that gets emotional in trivial matters.

Khsuhi is forlorn, she is crying furtively. Why she is crying now. She must be happy that her unwanted alliance is broken and her jiji's dream is also fulfilling. But I know why she is crying. She is crying for her laad Governor. In few hours her Arnavji will be officially be Lavanya's fianc. But she is strong. She can't make herself weak. She has to smile because of her sister. She wipes her tears, starts to tease Payal. Cause Payal is still upset. She puts a saree on her head like a veil and shows her a jewelry set. She is telling her that she will look really beautiful with this. But Payal is still upset. Khushi scolds her, if she goes to her engagement party with this sad face, then Akash will feel really bad. It is such a big day for her so she should smile.

"thoda muskuraiye.(smile a bit)"

She teases her more, tomorrow is her engagement, next comes the marriage and next she pushes her with her shoulder. She meant Suhaag Raat. Payal blushes to hear this, but  pretends to be angry and give her a light pat. Khushi averts it and says that then Akashji will be my jijaji.  Khushi teases her again and starts to tickle her. When Payal can't hold her smile anymore she takes her in a warm hug

"I just wanted to see this smile in your face. I do everything for your smile."

.Khushi is also smiling to see her sister's smile. But did I see a hidden pain behind her smile?

What a loving sister she is. I loved their sisterly bond. But alas, this bonding became weak after their marriage.

Akash and Payal are in the phone. Khushi is teasing Payal incessantly,

"How you are blushing, the whole neighborhood will come to know that you are talking with Akashji."

She snatches the phone from her hand and pretends to be Payal. The sexy Raizads descends down from the stairs on the other side of the phone. When Akash can't answer fake Payal's bold question the shy guy hands over the phone to the sexy guy. Khushi asks him is he coming tomorrow. Arnav doesn't get her "kya what?"

"Kya kya, if you don't come tomorrow, then who will put the ring on my finger?"

(so Khushi is unknowingly approaching Arnav to get engaged with her!)

Khushi now comes back to herself and asks Akash,

"right jijaji?"

She asks him that what happened to his voice. A while ago he was talking so shyly with her jiji, now what happened?

"Talk to me frankly jiaji."

Arnav replies "main, me"

"why feel shy with me. But you talk very nicely, very sweetly, not like your brother. Sometimes I can't believe that he is your brother. Where are you so sweet, so nice, so understanding, where your bro the laad governor."

Arnav now breaks his silence.

"I also can't believe that you yet couldn't recognize me that it's not Akash, but me.

yes I'm talking." He grits his teeth in anger.

Khushi starts to hiccup in fear.

He cuts the call in anger.

Hunn Akhroo sexy man!

Finally the big day is here.

All the preparation is going on in full swing in RM. Anajli seems busier than usual. Shyam also is joining the celebration. His hide and seek game is over.  nani gets enamored to see Akash. It's happy day for her, her two grand sons are getting engaged.

The preparation is going on in GH too. Bua gets delighted to see her bro, who is also ready to join his daughter's engagement. She gets amused to see Payal in a bridal attire.

Amma blesses her by kissing her on her forehead. Babuji is also looking at her with content.

Khushi is praying to her DM before leaving for the party. She dressed differently today and styled her hair as well.

"give me your blessing that I shouldn't  regret for the decision I took. Bless that everything happens smoothly and also bless jiji and Akashji that they get all the happiness in life.

She gets up in bua's call, but come back immediately

"I forgot about Arnavji and lavanyaji. Bless them as well."

She looks sad though while saying this. How can she asks blessings for her man  to be with someone else.

Khushi forgot to take blessings for Arnav and Lavanya, because DM can't give her blessings to them. DM only can bless Arnav and Khushi as a couple.

Arnav comes to La's room and sees that she is packing her luggage. He looks around, the closet is empty. Arnav is flummoxed,
what is this Lavanya, are you leaving?"

La looks at him confusedly.

Why he asking this question. Why she will stay here? Poor man, may be couldn't realize that La will leave so soon. He must be feeling really guilty.

Time started to change in Arnav and Khushi's life.

I just love love love this song. thanks Zoha to make a VM with this song.

Edited by sohara - 30 June 2013 at 11:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshiArshig8vandana1965soni19sweetPutijaChalhov..Anita..

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@Anita
 Thanks for reading my 142
I enjoyed all of your comments.
It's my pleasure that I somehow can help you in your PCAT test.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758..Anita..

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

@Anita
Thanks for reading my 142
I enjoyed all of your comments.
It's my pleasure that I somehow can help you in your PCAT test.LOL

Let me just say you have a really good vocabulary... Sometimes I have to pull up a dictionary for some words

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758indi52soharasoni19sweet

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

To all BlastersClapHugHeart    posting episode analysis VMs pictures and answering sorry me in lot of backlog

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758indi52sohara

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
IPKKND promo 3

They really need to show different scenes Ermm

Credit : khushix

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Arshig8soni19sweetsoharaPutijaChalhov

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

credit goes to tumblr

nice pic

Episode-143

The dark night has passed, the storm is over, salvaged whatever the Gupta family could in a bid to move on. 

beautiful start, but poor they not know still their is big storm to come

Shyam was a dark cloud on their head that engulfed them like a bad omen. Though Khushi couldn't reveal the secret of  his atrocity to the Raizada family, but at least they are now free from that unknown sin and Khushi is free from her unwanted alliance. She is standing at the impasse of the situation from where there is no return. On the other hand Arnav is free though, but unable to evade the divulge of guilty feelings what is gnawing at his heart. He is in compunction to break the heart of La. And another roguish man is not feeling guilty at all for his fallacy, rather tries to veneer it by beguilement.

right so sad na that is why it is said that we should put our each steps very carefully one wrong step can undone many things and here man hearts and dreams. but it is destiny i think this was the only way to take out unexpected and glorrify expected and right to ever one.

Khushi admonishes Anjali not to tell the truth to anybody. She doesn't want to make anybody upset because of her. Anjali just admires her greatness, that she is thinking for others, ignoring her griefs. Anjali is feeling really bad for Khushi. Cause she knows how it feels when an alliance breaks. Her marriage also broke 14 years back and their parent's relationship was also at the edge of a terrible break up, what certainly led to the horrendous disaster of the family, made Arnav and Anjali orphan. And as a result Arnav's life became sardonic and wretched. Anjali again expresses her fear for her marriage. She understands Khushi's turmoil. But Khushi's anguish is not because that her alliance broke, her turbulence is for Anjali and her sister's marriage. When she wished to go home, Anjali agreed without hesitating. She is very much aware of her disturbed mental state now. Khushi assures her that she will finish all the rest of the pending works from home.

so strange here everyone is said for other sadness without knowing unintentionally they are reason of it so beautiful and weird relationship. la sad due to khushi but then also with her like a friend,anjali consoling whose biggest problem and causes is she herself then also khushi never being rude to her,arnav know he has done very wrong to la then also is supportive the way he said we will face together. so a very complex and yet pure and pious description of relationship here.

When she was leaving Anjali calls her back and asks her what she wanted to talk about earlier. Khushi couldn't say what she wanted to, so she just tried to prevaricate the truth. Anjali cares her cheek and tells her to take care of herself. How  Khushi can break such an angel's heart, who loves her so much .

but she only believe that truth is biggest then anything and always with it, for me this was the wrong decision. i agree no one will believe she will be thrown out but this was good for future. to save present she has endanger her and anjali life. poor soul how can she know what this snake isAngry 

In Gupta house all the ladies are anxious for Khsuhi. They are getting scared in premonition; Khushi must reveal Shyam's truth by this time; what can happen in RM! Amma is scared if anything bad happened or not. Payal is about to call her, then Khushi enters the house in despondent state of mind. The ladies rush to her to know about the matter. She tells her that she couldn't tell Anjali the truth. And she will not tell her the truth either. Bua thinks whether Shyam threatened her or not. She is ready to beat him up. If bua gives Shyam a punch with her dhai kilo haath, Shyam will sure reach to hell I guess. Khushi says that Anjali can't bear this fact, she will shatter completely. She considers her husband as a God. Bua retorts her, so that they should let her know immediately, so her illusion can break. Khushi says that her relationship is already broke, now what's the point to break another relationshipClap. She thinks, may be some day Shyam may value her love and trustCry .

" If I tell Anjali everything now , there will be no chance left and her marriage will break eventually."

She turns to Payal. The fear of  breaking up of Payal and Akash's relationship was stymied her too. Payal refutes though, but Khushi can't agree. After so much grief Payal got her happiness, how can she ignore this now? She can't reveal the truth what can upset Payal, Akash and Anjali. But Payal still can't accept it. Amma who was actually feeling happy at Khushi's decision, now comes to her and tries to make her understand that,  what Khushi did is right. By hiding the truth, this two relationship will be saved from breaking. She wants to make Payal promise that she will not gonna reveal it to anybody. Amma takes her in her embrace,

"I only want your happiness bitiya. This time I will not let your heart break."

Again amma ignored Khushi. You may defy me, but I'm really upset with her behavior.

this time i agree if garima suffer same grief then here she should be first to explain khushi that what dangerous result it can be, two lifes,two orphan, break of house.

Bua is satiated and completely enamored at Khushi. She comes to her and praises her that she didn't realize when she grew up so big that has become capable to make the decision what the elder even couldn't take. Bua cares her lovingly; Khushi lays her head on her chest tries to find some solace there. Her heart is still heavier than the rain laden clouds. Amma finally looks at her with adoration.

here bua is shown as father of khushi perfect shadow of sashi, she care,praises,even scold and saw right and correct way to khushi always,do masti and play with her antics  and with rights they no other ever show towards khushi

Anjali is pensive, must be thinking of Khushi. Shyam enters the room frightened in anticipation, whether Khushi told  Anjali everything or not. Cause she is looking upset. Anjali is acting as if she came to know about Shyam's secret. She asks him why he is at home where he supposed to be out of the town. Yeah the swindler's out of the town work is finished. He doesn't need to go there any more. Shyam's fear increases to see Anjali's tears. he asks her eerily whether Khushi came today or not. The astute fellow tries to know the answer trickily. He tells her that HP was saying that she was upset since Khushi left. Did anything happen? Anjali answers him that she can't believe what khushi told her,

" How a relationship can break and shatter, Why this relationship is like sand, that how much you try to grip it in your hand, it slips from your fist. When we think we can rely on someone, why he deceives us, why they break our heart. "

Shyam cowers to hear that, shuts his eyes in fear. He is sure that Anjali came to know about his deception. Shyam almost begs her an apology when Anjali hugs him tight, 

"why all relationship is not like us? Why other relationship is not built in love and trust!" 

Sorry I had to guffaw at her words. How delusional you are lady! 

Shyam sighs a relief, that Khushi didn't reveal his secret. He asks her what the matter is. Anjali remembers Khsuhi's admonition not to tell anybody about her broken alliance. She wipes her tears, turns away from him and says that she is tensed because of the engagement party. There will be two engagements in the house and all the responsibilities is on her so she is scared, .all kind of portentous thought. is coming in her mind. Shyam gets delectable to hear that. He again takes Anjali in an embrace, says that she is so soft, that gets emotional in trivial matters.

Khsuhi is forlorn, she is crying furtively. Why she is crying now. She must be happy that her unwanted alliance is broken and her jiji's dream is also fulfilling. But I know why she is crying. She is crying for her laad Governor. In few hours her Arnavji will be officially be Lavanya's fianc. But she is strong. She can't make herself weak. She has to smile because of her sister. She wipes her tears, starts to tease Payal. Cause Payal is still upset. She puts a saree on her head like a veil and shows her a jewelry set. She is telling her that she will look really beautiful with this. But Payal is still upset. Khushi scolds her, if she goes to her engagement party with this sad face, then Akash will feel really bad. It is such a big day for her so she should smile.

"thoda muskuraiye.(smile a bit)"

She teases her more, tomorrow is her engagement, next comes the marriage and next she pushes her with her shoulder. She meant Suhaag Raat. Payal blushes to hear this, but  pretends to be angry and give her a light pat. Khushi averts it and says that then Akashji will be my jijaji.  Khushi teases her again and starts to tickle her. When Payal can't hold her smile anymore she takes her in a warm hug

"I just wanted to see this smile in your face. I do everything for your smile."

.Khushi is also smiling to see her sister's smile. But did I see a hidden pain behind her smile?

What a loving sister she is. I loved their sisterly bond. But alas, this bonding became weak after their marriage.

ya a beautiful sibblings bounding usp of ipkknd and way to our hearts.

Akash and Payal are in the phone. Khushi is teasing Payal incessantly,

"How you are blushing, the whole neighborhood will come to know that you are talking with Akashji."

She snatches the phone from her hand and pretends to be Payal. The sexy Raizads descends down from the stairs on the other side of the phone. When Akash can't answer fake Payal's bold question the shy guy hands over the phone to the sexy guy. Khushi asks him is he coming tomorrow. Arnav doesn't get her "kya what?"

"Kya kya, if you don't come tomorrow, then who will put the ring on my finger?"

(so Khushi is unknowingly approaching Arnav to get engaged with her!)

Khushi now comes back to herself and asks Akash,

"right jijaji?"

She asks him that what happened to his voice. A while ago he was talking so shyly with her jiji, now what happened?

"Talk to me frankly jiaji."

Arnav replies "main, me"

"why feel shy with me. But you talk very nicely, very sweetly, not like your brother. Sometimes I can't believe that he is your brother. Where are you so sweet, so nice, so understanding, where your bro the laad governor."

Arnav now breaks his silence.

"I also can't believe that you yet couldn't recognize me that it's not Akash, but me.

yes I'm talking." He grits his teeth in anger.

Khushi starts to hiccup in fear.

He cuts the call in anger.

Hunn Akhroo sexy man!LOL watch it again and again 

but khushi should say that tomorrow is beggining of our journey to hate and love relationship.

Finally the big day is here.

All the preparation is going on in full swing in RM. Anajli seems busier than usual. Shyam also is joining the celebration. His hide and seek game is over.  nani gets enamored to see Akash. It's happy day for her, her two grand sons are getting engaged.

The preparation is going on in GH too. Bua gets delighted to see her bro, who is also ready to join his daughter's engagement. She gets amused to see Payal in a bridal attire.

Amma blesses her by kissing her on her forehead. Babuji is also looking at her with content.

Khushi is praying to her DM before leaving for the party. She dressed differently today and styled her hair as well.

"give me your blessing that I shouldn't  regret for the decision I took. Bless that everything happens smoothly and also bless jiji and Akashji that they get all the happiness in life.

She gets up in bua's call, but come back immediately

"I forgot about Arnavji and lavanyaji. Bless them as well."

She looks sad though while saying this. How can she asks blessings for her man  to be with someone else.

Khushi forgot to take blessings for Arnav and Lavanya, because DM can't give her blessings to them. DM only can bless Arnav and Khushi as a couple.

Arnav comes to La's room and sees that she is packing her luggage. He looks around, the closet is empty. Arnav is flummoxed,
what is this Lavanya, are you leaving?"

La looks at him confusedly.

Why he asking this question. Why she will stay here? Poor man, may be couldn't realize that La will leave so soon. He must be feeling really guilty.

Time started to change in Arnav and Khushi's life.

I just love love love this song. thanks Zoha to make a VM with this song.

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE Part 139-140-141

Revelation of Evil [Part 3]

Continue'..from Part 2

Khushi stumbles with Arnav during her internal war with pain'uh'.Arnav in rage," Dekh kar nahin chal sakti tum'"[you can't see where are you going]..Deep dialogue'does she really know where is she going?Her unbelievable steps are stumbling and you are the only one who can hold her.

He sees her breathing unevenly and shaking while picking the pieces of the broken mug which makes him sit down and holds her in gentle and fragile way like he can go any extent to release her from distress if he can"Khushi kya huwa tumhain'tumhain "His voice modulation shows deep concerns and distress for her'.

By making her stand softly and gently "Khushi tumhare ghar par koi problem hai'Khuch chahiye tumhain'Khushi"

Translation: Do you have any problem at home? Do you need anything?...Khushi!

His eyes are searching for answers by gauging her face..

Khushi without looking at him in shattered state when he leaves her as it was unbearable for him seeing her like that ' and at the top this is not his place and he can't do anything.This is unbearable for him as he knows Khushi can't stop for 5 minutes'..and here something is really big because of which she is completely withdrawn'He wants to fix it for her period but how'

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: -Just like he hurt his hands knowing her engagement and conveyed his message with anger'.Khushi always does with silence'just the way she is doing it right now.Clap nice observation

The moment he walks away she holds his shoulder and cries her heart out as he is the only one who can see her wounds and she lets him'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She ran into him for solace in hospital and breaks down on his shoulder regardless he threw her out of his car coming from Nainital..

Arnav with deep perturbation,"Khushi what happened?..it's ok..shhh'"

He wants to remove her pain but how? And  Then the reality hits him from which he was escaping couple of minutes ago'.."Khushi ! Kya tumhare mangaiter ne tum se khuch'."

Khushi lifts her head up and looks deeply in his eyes..Arnav in rage,"Kya kia uss ne'did he try to hurt you?  Khushi while sobbing,"unhon ne humare saath'She wants to tell him so badly but'stops'

A fear runs through his veins ,at this point he is thinking worse,did he hurt her sexually,or physically or verbally?

ho can she explain she had not only hurt but also had throw her in valley of fire to burn alone

His brain is taking him places where he's been in his past and is the cause of his rage'with flaring nostrils ""Batao Khushi"[ tell me Khushi]'.I am imagining if he knew who is he .he will go and kill him ill treating his Khushi like that'..just like Nainital and goons

Khushi stops and looks in his eyes and remembers his words for his Di"meri Duniya tou aap ho'.mujhe iss Duniya se koi matlab nahin"[You are my world ,I don't care about this world] and how he took oath for her protection during Raksha bandhan'How can she break that strong TRUST'"atoot Vishwas" in between a brother and a sister,.ABOVE all she can't hurt him the only one who she thinks is hers'.She knows he will be shattered with her Di's broken marriage

She keeps starring at him couple of seconds and his eagerness is killing him to find the answers '.which he is totally unaware of it and the reason of her "Chup"[quietness]

Lamha-e-Fikriya[Thinkable moment}

MY POV if she tells him ,I think he will not shattered ,he would throw him out as he said it later in the middle of road'."why didn't you try to tell me at least'why did you let my Di make this guy "Bhagwan"'..He would've find the solution'It's Khushi and her wayof solving issues by herself is a big issue here which we will see he will explain her"tum har kaam akaile nahin kar saktin..[you can't do everything alone] till gupta house track' might be but i think for first no one will have trust her and then as time passes and with further investigation truth can be out and then he must have done this

I always hated that why the heck she never tried to tell him until I recalled my aunt's whose words kind a stuck in my head and made this clear to me'that may be this is the reason'She said in Punjabi and let me try my stupid translation"The person you love the most ,you always try to save him/her from every possible element of distress and pain by sacrificing yourself"'and that's what Khushi is doing here 'without thinking any other outcome. 

rightBig smile

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:She never wants to hurt Arnav or Anjali'..her words reflect here "hum ab kissi ka Dil nahin dukha sakte..khas kar keh aapka .aur Di ka tou bilkul bhi nahin"[I can't hurt anyone especially you '.and Di,definitely not ]

She rushes out"humain jana hoga" leaving Arnav trailing her by following her downstairs this time'.

Pause here:Ok wait a minute ..this is Arnav who was looking for Khushi in Nainital jungle and here he is trying to find Khushi's distress like Pagloon ki tarah'.What a change?

Anjali calls her out,"Khushiji" while she is rushing out.She turns around and see the Evil standing in front of her making his "maskeen soorat"[ pity face] 'it is a saying in Urdu and Persian together

"Shakal momnan'kartoot kafran"

Translation: evil acts behind innocent and pious face

Arnav and Akash try to help Anjali to get up when Mamaji says,"don't worry Damadji is here" and Anjali adds fire to the fuel for Khushi,"I don't need anyone If he is with me '"He is the best husband in this whole wide world'no matter where he is ,I'm always in his heart"

Khushi's affliction has no ends seeing Anajli's endless TRUST in her husband who can't meet his eyes with her but its all a fake act to dissolve the situation.Khushi just clutches her Duppata in her agony which was not gone unnoticed by Arnav.

Pause here:Arnav wants to remove her pain as soon as possible.While everyone was talking to Khushi ,he was just observing her state of mind by gazing her constantly'

Khushi notices Evil is a pride of this family.Anjali also notices her convulsion and asks her "do you want to say something?" which makes Slither gulps down his fear'.and he diverts her attention for Parasad because he is in a rush'after all he has to control Guptas too.

-Future indication as always Arnav and Akash take care of Anjali rather this creep'. 

Anjali asks Khushi does your Shyam has the same similarities as mine'..which makes her flitch quickly at Shyam who just wants an escape.Arnav's discomfort and annoyance hearing Shyam's name was very much visible.

[CVS did really poor job for not connecting these dots later and extends the misunderstanding]

Naniji makes her realize by making Anjali preparing Parsad for Payal who is becoming reason for Khushi to keep her mouth shut.She leaves in her agony leaving Arnav trailing her with bewilderment and exasperation.

Khushi walking on the road while connecting dots of the EVIL plan from Lakhnow to Delhi,how did her make his moves to make her come to Delhi.."Pata hai kitne jatan karne pade inhain Delhi tak lane keliye'.

She connects how he uses Buaji to stay in their home,how he bought gifts for Anjali and tried living double life, how Anjali was waiting for him on Teej,how he made em flee from Mandir on Teej so he can go there,How he made Buaji agreed to marry her and how did he do the engagement and above all how ANJALI worships this piece of garbage...Arnav's "What Crap" fits here.

EVIL has too many tricks in his sleeves,he stops her by her shoulder to convince her with more lies but Khushi made it clear with firmness ,"stay away from me and my family" and she walks away'

He with his evil smudge on his face tries to do suicide so she can be under his trick to measure the length of her agony as a test''.AND Khushi saves him to strengthen his next move '.but he is right about one thing,why did you save him..?He wants to redeem but here Khushi is right ,your actions have no redemption? You deceived everyone around you.He tried to play miserable here but Khushi leaves as she is done with this EVIL lair'..But one thing is right" Whatever you see is not truth"He plays reverse psychology by bringing her weak points and did win some points here. He turns around wiping his tears with his evil bracelet and BG score which never felt so creepy and looks at the time.

Pause here : It's me or he always sees time whenever he is up to his evil plan to work .He did this since from the beginning.Whenever he changes his strategy ,he measures each step."Ache khiladi jhut se doosra plan bana leite hain"[Good schemers always make another game plan quickly]

He did the drama of suicide for testing the limits of Khushi's patience and hate so he can change his move and buy some time for that and later he said that to her"Jahan tak hum aapko jante hain Khushiji aap iss hud tak ja hi nahin saktin" meaning you can't hate anyone '..when she claims she hates ASR during Kidnapping'.

He did exactly ,after buying some time he started with Khushi again .from Payesh sangeet till the very end of Kidnapping..till Arnav stood besides Khushi.

He reaches GH and plays the same mind games but Buaji who was his biggest weakest link,yet she is the most strongest opponent here now .She is true to her character,He played the same trump card here again "payal's wedding" and gets out as a winner'He is the biggest manipulator and knows how to touch weak points to get what he wants.Poor Babuji has to go through with his threats last time today'.Phew..He definitely threatened him while bringing him out'.but he got what did he come for 'TIME for his next move'

Garima does not want her daughter to go through again with the same pain but Payal is strong here and she does not want her relationship at the base of a lie.Buaji also wants Khushi to go and tell the truth to Anjali and Raizads'..She is instilling all the courage in her.

Khushi with her DM and feels again guilty and reason for breaking up Payal's marriage.She apologizes to Payal and Payal pulls her younger sister in her embrace to support her decision.Both sisters stands besides each other in this fragile time.

Arnav in his deep embittered and acerbated condition while calling her"Phone karoon ya na karoon"[Should I call or not?] and then recent events reverberate in his head.Her crying her heart off to him is making him miserable as he wants to know How is she now?

La comes and complains to him about his ignorance towards her.He again ignore her and jumps to aske her"Where is Khushi?La tells her she's gone "Par who bohat hi'"She gets astounded by his concerns about her.He realizes his mistake but turns around towards his Di and asks the same question with deep distress which was not gone unnoticed by Di and La.He realizes his blunder again and diverts his intentions"How can she go leaving everything in the middle? After all there is a lot of work left for engagement.

Anjali tells him to relax and tries to call her and that exactly what does he want.He knows La's anxiousness and gives her a turned perturbed look and La leaves in irritations and antagonism here.She is getting the picture very clear now and can't hide her anxiety either.

Anjali calls Khushi but no answer which makes Arnav more uneasy.He calls again but no answer.When Payal calls for Khushi ,he becomes precarious about her where abouts.Why is she not picking up the phone?

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He was anxious to know when he took her home after Guest house incident and Anjali made the call to relieve him just like today but today he is calling himself over and over'.Love is really reducing him'

Khushi in Mandir with her Dm finding solutions of her problems ignoring all the calls.She knows after finding the truth of Shyam ,Anjali will be completely broken along with her marriage.What will happen to Akash and Payal's relation?

"ab aap hi humari madad kijiye..koi tou rasta dikhaiye humain"[Now you have to help me and show me the way]...

Devi Maiya answers her prayer and her way is on the other side of the phone yelling at her"Don't you ever ever  do this to me again..Samjhi tum'Pata hai kab se phone mila raha hoon mein..tum ne phone kyuon nahin uthaeya'kitna pareshan ho gyeya tha mein'Khushi 'Khushi talk to me'tum theek ho 'kahan ho tum..

TRanslation:Don't you ever do this to me understand..do u know how long I've been calling you..why did't u pick up the phone...r u ok...where are u?

Khushi answers him by gathering herself,"hum bilkul theek hain 'hum Mandir mein hain..[I am fine and in Mandir]

He sighs a relief and then diverts her attention from his vulnerability'."There is no need to worry but there is a lot of work and how can you  leave like this'..

Khushi controlling herself ,"I had to leave ..I'll talk to you later"

He can't stop his anxiousness and concerns for her today which is revealing his state of vulnerability and very much noticed by La who is connecting these dots since long but its time to figure out the answers'Bitter ones though'..time of revelation and realization'

MOMENT OF THE DAY: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVCMcd6yP40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXsxv-kkkCc

wonderful di 
loved it 
lucky to read

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshig8

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged