Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 62)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by sohara

Episode-142

Parallel scene, two soul mates who are destined to be together, one is in the edge to break a coerced relationship, other  one is declaring her already broken alliance. One is in contrition to break his to be fiance's heart. Where his soul mate is convulsing to reveal the secret of the reason, why it called off.  the episode was intense and somehow melancholic,  but at the same time it heralded the alliance of another couple who are made for each other. Destiny has to unite this soul mates now. 

great opening, sohara, this sense of design in the early episodes of ipk, how they enriched everything.

La didn't retaliate. She even didn't want to put the blame on ASR. She acted like a connoisseur here. I salute La for not being vindictive or nasty. She just accepted the fact. She knows Arnav is not to blame. From the very beginning  he was very clear about their relationship. He never made any commitment to her. To avert his feelings from Khushi, Arnav took the abrupt  decision to marry her. Lavanya is a grown up, matured woman. It was literally impossible to ignore Aranv's reluctance to her. So she finally admitted that she ignored the fact and kept telling lie to herself. But Arnav came to break up the relationship first. In this case I have to say that Arnav's love won. The enormity of  his love for Khushi compelled him to break La's heart. He thought it rightfully, that he is not only deceiving himself but deceiving La too. Some may think that Arnav deceiveded La. But if he would marry her, he  would deceive her and him as well.

beautiful elucidation, sohara. yes, la was mature and real... and yes yes yes, asr's love won...he had not yet realised what exactly khushi meant, but the force of the feeling acted upon him... he couldn't remain tied to another feeling as he did. it was not just a simple case of oh i don't love her, i must break up... khushi was always in that decision.

beautiful, sohara. moving maddening episode. loved your take... parallels everywhere. my comments in blue. Clap
thank you so much for reading.
 I'm glad that you liked my take.
ASR though claimed that he didn't let love rule his life, but his action did the contrary. he is a very deep and emotion personal. Love is very important for him. So he confidently could say to anjali that if Khushi doesn't love her fiance then why she is marrying him? "jiske pyaar nahi karte uske sath zindegi kaise bithayegi." He is so deep, that he couldn't overcome the thought of  that haunted night . Anjali did, she moved on, but ASR couldn't. Khushi is the girl for whom his heart beats for the first time. so how can he ignore this feelings. Though he still in denial, but still he can't deceive another girl in this fiasco. He tried so hard to let go of Khushi's thought or to accept La. But when he found that it's really arduous for him, he just let Lavanya go. Knavery certainly not his style.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758indi52Mysticaldivine

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 142

The Realization

ASR is continuing his confession to "Kushi",  he really regrets it, he really does and La, tears in her eyes stops him saying it is her.  He stops. She turns and leaves him.  He tries to stop her realizing what he did and asks himself what is he doing?StarStar

Hwe remembers all that he said to her and he told her he didn't care about her.  He admits to himself that he never did right by her.  He doesn't really care about her that way.  The realization is clear.StarClap

Kushi comes in to Shantivan and sees Anjali she stops, I am sure her heart is pounding her palms sweating.  How does she  tell this beautiful soul her husband is a dirty cheat?Cry

ASR comes down and sees her looking worried.  Anjali who is struggling with her mangalsutra sees Kushi.

Anjali comes forward and Kushi clutches her shoulder bag strap.  Anjali says she has wanted to call her so many times because she thought she had forgotten haow much work they have since they have now two engagements.  She sees Kushi's worried face and asks her is she is okay?  Kushi tells her she wants to talk to her and just then Anjali is fidgeting with her chain and it breaks and falls caught by Kushi.  Anjali becomes hysterical and panicked she hopes her husband is fine.  She says she can't live without him.  She says this is so unlucky and she runs to her home temple.  She asks Devi Maiyya to protect him.  Kushi comes there as well and looks at Devi Maiyaa and she knows for the well being of this woman she must not tell her the truth.  She tells her it is nothing and her husband and her marriage will be fine.  Kushi promises.  Anjali tells her she is nothing without him.  With tear, she says she will call him and be back; leaving Kushi alone with Devi Maiyya.StarStar

Lavanya is folding clothes in her room and ASR enters.  Lavanya looks at him and starts her chatter of avoiding the situation.  "what suit color will you wear for the engagement, classic black or charcoal grey?"  She thinks the grey one.  He starts, She interrupts, there is so much to do suit fitting, caterers, etc.,etc. and he tells her he wants to talk to her.  She is just rambling away, avoidance makes everything worthwhile and then no realization can occur.Thumbs Up

He goes over to her placing his hand on her shoulder, she freezes, he says he wants to talk to her, her hand clutches the material of the sari.

"Lavanya."

"No. You don't have to'"

"Lavanya."

"I said no, ASR." 

"Listen to me," he says.  "Please, Lavanya."

She already has her realization.  She knows what is to come.Clap

Kushi is in turmoil.  Anjali has called the priest to start fasting for her husband.  She tells Kushi he is all right but she is not going to take this lightly.  She will fast.  She looks at Kushi and realizes she looks worried and she forgot she wanted to speak to her before the incident. Kushi reaches for her neck and Anjali sees her left hand has no ring on it.  She asks her where is her ring?

Kushi tells her that her engagement was called off.

ASR  starts and she says no, please don't say anything.  The realization is too much and she just can't take it.

This is the first time I have seen ASR actually touch Lavanya affectionately on the cheek.  He tells her that the feelings she has for him are not the same he feels for her; he never had it, he can't lie anymore.  He can't insult her by lying anymore, he just can't.  They can't get engaged. She answers that she knew he was going to say this. She felt it earlier but didn't want the relationship to end.  They both turn away from each other.  She says she didn't want to accept it even though she knew it.  She asks him for a hug just once even though he doesn't freely give it.  They turn to each other, he looking into her tear filled eyes, they pause, and with a force he hugs her and she him. Clap

This is one of the saddest but sweetest moments of IPK.  The realization of ASR's heart!

Anjali can't believe Kushi's engagement has been called off, little does she know that as she is saying this, a realization has taken place.  ASR and Lavanya have called it quits as well.  Anjali asks her how did this happen.  Kushi looks worried.

ASR apologises to Lavanya. She wants to know how she realized this, how they were to be engaged, how he didn't love her as much as she loved him, it is funny it is happening now. No it is in the fates, all planned, your engagement was the realization of his love or feelings for someone else. I am sorry, Lavanya.  He asks if she is okay and she shakes her head yes thwen no.  How could she be? She really loved him.  They will have to tell the family together he says.

Anjali wants to know how her alliance broke and why she would take such a big step as breaking it. Ouch She knows she is prying but she is very sad to hear this news.  She says when Naniji hears she will feel awful.  Kuahi asks her if she will do as she asks.

Lavanya says to him she won't be able to tell anyone.  He goes over and places his hand on her shoulder turning her.

Kushi asks what is the point of hurting everyone. Ouch She doesn't want anyone to know about her broken alliance, after all, her sister and Akash's engagement is coming.  Anjali asks her what about her pain.  At the same time Lavanya is asking ASR to not tell everyone just yet; they are all so happy.  She says Mami will be upset and Akash and Payal's engagement is coming she doesn't want it to be affected by this.  He says she is so concerned about his family and he really respects her for that.  She hugs him and says he really respects her but what about love? So, it is decided they won't say anything'

and he is just staring as if thinking he wanted to tell Kushi as fast as he can about his realization'just maybe? Hug

Lovely analysis, Cyn!StarClap The Realization continues throughout the episode as you have so superbly revealed. StarClap All in pink stood out for me!
1. Khushi's realization that she cannot hide the truth from Anjali. 
2. Khushi's realization that Anjali is totally in love with her husband and would be shattered if she knew the real shyam.
 3. Arnav' s realization that he does not feel enough for La to get engaged to her.
4. la's realization that Arnav does not love her like she loves him.
5. Anjali's realization that Khushi is no longer wearing an engagement ring!
6.. La's and Khushi's realization that they don't want to sadden anyone by the news of their broken engagements respectively. 
7.Arnav's probable realization that he wants to break the news to his family and Khushi immediately so that he can "tell Khushi as fast as he can about his 'realization'. Good observation, Cyn!!!
8. I am feeling very sleepy, hope you will realize Cyn and forgive me on missing out on any other"realizations'.Big smile
Awesome job!! Thumbs Up Heart Hug

Edited by wiwy - 30 June 2013 at 2:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVE THOBDADay Dreaming :

We had gone out for lunch today. At the restaurant we met one of my husband's colleague who had scripted and directed a Bengali film"Paanch Adhyay" recently. My hubby told me he is going to start on a second film soon. 

On the spur of the moment I asked this budding director if he was looking for a hero for his new movie and immediately recommended our hotwa to him!Big smile I told him Barun's fandom is viral and international! And gave him the name of the serial, so that he can see for himself what a brilliant actor BS is! He asked me if he would find some episodes on Youtube and i nodded my head vigorously. He was not disinterestedWink and asked me if i knew him personally. I said I have spoken to him over the phone. And that was that. Hey Devi Maiyya hope something comes out of this! Try marne main kya hai!LOL

BTW, My hubby and sonny did not react as violently as I was expecting them to!Shocked Maybe they have got used to me and my Barun!LOL  I have after all written his name in my blood!Tongue

Edited by wiwy - 30 June 2013 at 2:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshicinthiann1758shesherkobitaindi52soharaMysticaldivinesoni19sweet

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
 F
Originally posted by wiwy

We had gone out for lunch today. At the restaurant we met one of my husband's colleague who had scripted and directed a Bengali film"Paanch Adhyay" recently. My hubby told me he is going to start on a second film soon. 

On the spur of the moment I asked this budding director if he was looking for a hero for his new movie and immediately recommended our hotwa to him!Big smile I told him Barun's fandom is viral and international! And gave him the name of the serial, so that he can see for himself what a brilliant actor BS is! He asked me if he would find some episodes on Youtube and i nodded my head vigorously. He was not disinterestedWink and asked me if i knew him personally. I said I have spoken to him over the phone. And that was that. Hey Devi Maiyya hope something comes out of this! Try marne main kya hai!LOL

BTW, My hubby and sonny did not react as violently as I was expecting them to!Shocked Maybe they have got used to me and my Barun!LOL

I love this!! Aap PR kyon nahi shuru karti...exclusively for humara hotwa. I just entered the forum and read this...totally cheered up i feel after a looong day here and there Smile

And how fab does he look in this sweater Big smile feeling the unexpected feel of emotion back from the hosp. Hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758wiwyindi52

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

On the spur of the moment I asked this budding director if he was looking for a hero for his new movie and immediately recommended our hotwa to him!Big smile I told him Barun's fandom is viral and international! And gave him the name of the serial, so that he can see for himself what a brilliant actor BS is! He asked me if he would find some episodes on Youtube and i nodded my head vigorously. He was not disinterestedWink and asked me if i knew him personally. I said I have spoken to him over the phone. And that was that. Hey Devi Maiyya hope something comes out of this! Try marne main kya hai!LOL I have after all written his name in my blood!Tongue

BTW, My hubby and sonny did not react as violently as I was expecting them to!Shocked Maybe they have got used to me and my Barun!LOL

LOL

for while i was engrossed in pic 
only then read fullLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758wiwy

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 143

For the Sake of Others

Anjali says to Kushi that hiding this for others happiness is a great thing and she really admires Kushi for it.  She knows she is unhappy about her broken alliance but her courage to put on a false face of happiness for the love of others is great.Khushi is a selfless angel. Shr can sacrifice anything for the sake of her beloved.  Little does Anjali know it is for her sake that she is mum.  Anjali says she nearly fainted when her nuptial chain broke so she understands Kushi's hurt.  Kushi says she must go home and she can continue the work from there.  Anjali understands and says she can leave.  But as she is leaving Anjali asks if there was something else she wanted to say.

For the sake of others she will remain quiet.

"Yes, yes, your husband is a creep.  He is a cheat!"  That is what she would like to tell her but Kushi's heart is too soft for Anjali.  She doesn't want to hurt her since she already is upset about her mangulsutra.  She again lies and asks about the sweets.

At the GH the women are all bundled up and worried about Kushi, she hasn't come home yet.  Kushi walks in and is bombarded by the question, "what did she say?"

Anjali is still in tears.  Shyam comes and thinks Kushi has told Anjali.  He is on tiptoes in front of his wife and HP has told him that his wife has been upset since Kushi left.  Anjali is talking about broken relationships and she just can't believe it.  Relationships are like sand slipping through fingers.  He goes to apologize and she hugs him asking why everyone can't have what they have and be like them.  He is shocked and asks her who is talking about and she then realizes she promised Kushi not to say anything and fibs.  Preparing for both engagements overwhelms her; Shyam hugs her and with a snide smile tells her she shouldn't worry about silly issues.  He now knows Kushi did not reveal his true identity.

In the GH, Kushi reveals to the family that she could not tell Anjali the truth.  They want to know why.  Everyone is upset and Buaji even wants to cut him into pieces! Kushi says this is her decision.  Anjali will not be able to bear it; she will break down for she treats her husband as God.  Buaji says even more so to reveal his reality.  Kushi insists that she can not hurt Anjali.  Her alliance is already broken why break others, she asks.  Maybe Shyam will change and learn to love and accept Anjali's love with time, if she tells her this will not be able to occur.  Kushi also feels that her sister is happy, Akash loves her very much, she can't see that relationship break too.

BUT, my question is if she didn't want to hurt Anjali then why not tell her?  Did it not hurt her because she didn't reveal this slimy, sneaky, creepy cheat?

exactly. We witnessed,for this mistakes how much she had to suffer.But at the same we also saw how Anjali broke down, when she heard Shyam's truth. She couldn't accept it and behaved stupidly.

Payal doesn't agree with Kushi but Garima insists that Kushi is right.  Amma was always against to reveal the secret. So her happiness is inevitable. They will protect their relationships.  Buaji in one of her sweet moments says to Kushi that she has matured and praises her for taking a decision that the elders couldn't make.

Payal and Kushi are readying for bed.  Payal is still upset and Kushi is trying to cheer her up and says to her forget what happened.    She places the sari over her head and tells her she will look beautiful and think about tomorrow.  She teases her, tomorrow the engagement and then the wedding and then'.she gives her a wink and Payal blushes and hits Kushi.  Ohhh, Kushi says what did you think I meant?  "Tell me, tell me'" as she is tickling her and they wind up in an embrace with Payal all smiles.  The phone rings and Payal goes to answer it, it is Akash.  The two of them are the cutest things, they are so embarrassed and blushing they can't even complete a sentence.  Kushi grabs the phone and is taunting him and he can't speak, as Arnav is walking down the stairs he hands him the phone and all frustrated he walks away.

Kuyshi continues to talk, unbeknownst to her, Arnav.  Kushi says to him that he talks so sweetly making her sister blush,not like his brother, Arnav .  Arnav then answers her that he can't believe she doesn't know it is he she is talking too and hangs up on her.  Cute scene.

Filler scene: Anjali gives Shyam the kurta to give to Akash he walks away, Akash come up from behind asking about the shirt.  Oh, confusion, so much to do.  Naniji comes up to Akash who is in LaLa Land with a silly grin on his face.

Yeah he is so happy,he is going to marry his chosen girl.

At the GH, Buaji calls for everybody and Payal walks out looking dazzling from her room.  Every one feels blessed.  Kushi is in her room asking DM to bless her and her decision to remain quiet and that all should run smoothly.  She asks for blessing for Akash and Payal and they be happy together. Buaji calls her. She comes back to DM and says she forgot to ask blessings for Arnav and Lavanya although there is sadness when she says those words.

ASR enters Lavanya's room.  She is packed, the closet empty, ready to leave.  He asks her if she is leaving.

For the sake of others she has remained quiet.

enjoyed reading your analysis.
 loved the words unbeknownst.
You pondered it right, La and Khsuhi both kept quite for other's happiness.
all the bold lines grabbed my attention.
 my comments are in purple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

F

I love this!! Aap PR kyon nahi shuru karti...exclusively for humara hotwa. I just entered the forum and read this...totally cheered up i feel after a looong day here and there Smile

And how fab does he look in this sweater Big smile feeling the unexpected feel of emotion back from the hosp. Hai...

PR to kar rahi hoon yaar!Big smile I am his self appointed PR officer!LOL Glad i was able to cheer you up!Big smile Uff! barun the ocean in blue!!Day Dreaming

And don't forget to read my first PM to you! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IssPKaur

F

PR to kar rahi hoon yaar!Big smile I am his self appointed PR officer!LOL Glad i was able to cheer you up!Big smile Uff! barun the ocean in blue!!Day Dreaming

And don't forget to read my first PM to you! 

No way have I forgotten. You kidding me? Aaj ki raat baby Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758BarunDiwaniwiwyMysticaldivine

Go to top