Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 61)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hey guys 
it nk entry time 
wow 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshi..Anita..indi52soharaMysticaldivine

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

@cynthia

"
Indi just brilliantly written as always.  My heart was aflutter at the last few paras you wrote at the description of Arnav and Kushi's meeting after the revelation of Shyam.  I love how his demeanor changed from anger to caring to the whisper in his voice.  Was she okay? He knew something was wrong and then the rage that her fiance hurt her.  Brilliant, my day is complete!"

thanks so much, cynthia. i read your comment on learning something every time you read my outpourings, and giggled... can't tell you how much this serial takes me to poetry and philosophy and stuff wild horses can't drag me to otherwise. just now i was reading songs of the upanishads and rigveda and bits of gita to come to a point where i felt i had the basis to update my story.

life has strange ways to lead you to things of meaning. for me it was a hot man and a shady serial. LOL

na hanyate... i have grown up hearing my mother, an avid reader, mention this vis a vis a famous bengali book of the same name by maitreyi devi. the name is part of a shlok from the bhagwat gita... which is kind of beautiful, so shall quote. by the way, though i am utterly hindu... i still have no answers within about the soul. i still am looking for a yes or a no within.

na jayate mriyate va kadacin
nayam bhutva bhavita va na bhuyah
ajo nityah sasvato 'yam purano
na hanyate hanyamane sarire

"for the soul there is never birth nor death. nor, having once been, does he ever cease to be. he is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. he is not slain when the body is slain."

"he" is of course without gender here...

Ahh yes the soul.  Very questionable for many, but close your eyes and take a deep breath and listen to the stillness of your soul.  All you will hear is your breath, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale until one day no more.  Your body is no longer alive but your essence never dies.  During your lifetime you may dream of times long ago thinking it is a dream, ah but is it or is it a memory.  People experience Deja' vu, something that you have seen happen before it actually does; your spirit or soul has gone ahead and experienced it, only for you to experience again at a different time in the present.  Your soul, a breath of fresh air, a breath from the past, a breath for the future.  We never die...we live on and experience again and again new things, sometimes same lives if we haven't learned what we are suppose to or Nirvana/ Heaven which is present as we speak.  AAAH our philosophies how blessed we truly are to be free to express our true feelings and emotions.  So my friend, contemplate the meaning of soul but no worries...I am sure you will find what you seek.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52Mysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 136-137: Love ka chakkar (circle of Love)

"Love ka chakkar hai na?" Mamiji's words come a bit later, and were totally meant for a different purpose, but like a bullseye, they his two people. But this chakkar  was seemed to circle theset two from the start of  this meeting of theirs didn't it? 

Asli chakkar to iss dono se hai. 

The moment he stopped her from closing the door by placing his hand   on top of her hand, my heart jumped and skipped a beat.  May have not been on purpose, but it lingered there and she let it linger there. The way she looked at him, It seems that her saans( her breath) ruk gayee (had stopped). Yes he was looking unbelievably dashing today in white and uff the way that key was dangling from his thumb was hot but something much much deeper had pulled her down that well of love, passions and desires with him. Interestingly, it was him who was able to walk away this time while she stood there trying to chase after her breath...rather her dhadkan.

your description, just gave me goose bumps and dhakdhak as well.

Khushi was probably careful to keep the tea sugar free, but who needs sugar  where there is so much sweetness inside that love ka chakkar? Thumbs Uptoo bad he spills the tea, but insists on going to kitchen by himself where he knows the chai-wali is alone... and he was surely on her mind too judging the by shaky nerves. 

So cute the way he just stood there and let her frantically clean his white shirt. I doubt anyone else would be allowed such pleasure.true, he gave that right to the jhalli girl only.  *GASP* she ruined it. She offers to clean it up for real this time but he tells her "Stop! I'll do it, tum door hi rahi to acchaa hai" hehe a tiny hint  as to  how his perfectly white shirt of a life has not stayed so after she crash landed into his life...

lovely metaphor. His life was blunt white, she came to fill it with color.

Then there was that moment where we see him completely melting  when for numerous times now she has jumped to his rescue from other trying to feed him sweets. This time Buaji...even she's is a tad taken back by Sanaka answering for him. He was definitely touched  with her concern over and over.

One of the best  scenes came when Babuji recognized Anjali and came off hysterical when trying to  tell everyone the truth. How Arnav went into a "son-in-law" mode. Her family had so much importance to him, just as his DI and his family had become important to her.  "Mein Dr. ko phone karta hoon" he wanted to fix this situation asap for everyone, for her. Khushi is taking her Babuji back to the room when she struggles to open the door, but  his long slender hand helps her to push is open.

absolutely loved this scene.He said by his gesture that he is here with her to support.

Their one-ness on full display here. In the room he sees a worried Khushi and ever so sweetly asks again "mein Dr. ko phone karoon?" and even after she said he is fine now he asks "kuchh daviyaan ya kuchh?" Some medicine? she was moved with his willingness to make it all ok. yes this is the same man who never misses a chance to yell/scream/ and give her angry looks all the time, but when she is in distress all he wants to do is make her happy  again...Put the Khushi back in Khushi. 

well said. he just can't see her in distress. the real Arnav then comes out from the facade of ASR.

Wonder if Babuji caught on to the love chakkar, even a gist maybe.

My absolute favorite scene  has to be when everyone seems to demand a meeting with Khushi's fiance except the perfectly displayed body language of one man in the room wanted nothing to do with this meeting...maybe if he never meets this guy, he can just pretend he doesn't exist, oh the thought of seeing Khushi beside this guys is killing him. and whats more is that when she goes to  knock on Shyaam's door, she looks at him and the look he gives her. That pain, that hurt of that moment he found out the significance of that ring was twirling behind those eyes like a tornado and she could feel every bit of the gusts.

I loved how you depicted the inner turmoil of Arnav and Khushi as well. How can he see his lady with someone else He just can't bear it.

And the relief on his face when there was no answer to her knock was priceless!

again she looked back at Arnav  maybe to see his relieved reaction.  uff how do they say so much to each other with their eyes  with so little time? such a short but impactful scene! There is no doubt in my little head that she knows he loves her deeply, madly and he knows she has also fallen for him. They spoke with their eyes here as if all had been confessed before and its only natural for her to turn to him before knocking on her fiance's door  with a worried look and that its only natural for him to give her a killer look, a look that had anger, pain, and  a plea all in one. 

again i loved your deep insight here. When the love is so deep, words are not needed, eyes can speak volume.It's always happens with Arnav and Khushi.

His apology to Payal was also so special. How it must've been bugging him since Payal mentioned that night at the cafe. Seems saying "sorry" has gotten easier for bitwa too! His pure conscious on full display here. Payal was moved by the apology and in turn probably made him feel better. "in a way you saved me Arnav JI" she explained how could she be happy in such a home? and when she  mentioned that its Khushi who continues to blame herself for that night, he quickly defends her "It wasn't her fault, i stopped her from leaving" bringing tears to Khushi's eyes and when he saw all those feelings, thos tears in her eyes, he ran, a part of his koshish to get over her maybe.

But neither could really run when they tried could they?,  DM never allowed it, but today its Khushi who doesn't allow it by taking the air our his tire.  Must mention some of my fav lines from that scene :)

"Crazy aap!" "Crazy you!"

"Kya paana hai"  "what do you want of obtain?" (obtain and tools has the same word in hindi)

"Isse pata nahi bolne ke liye karan ki zarurat kab se padne lagi" "Don't know since when she need a reason to talk"

"Uncle? tum mera mazaak uda rahi ho?" "Uncle, are you making fun of me?"

Her little sweet prayer for her man, "DM, iss tyre par kripa karna, aur yeh tire bas chalta jaaye aur chalta jaaye" (DM, bless this tire and hope this tire just keeps going and going)

and the one to take the cake and deadwa all phanguls..

"Khushi"  serious music in the air "Tire badal ne ke liye "thank you"...mein bhi nahi bolunga"ROFL

"Khushi,  for changing the tire,thank you... even i won' t say it"

the whole scene was just a treat to watch. their cute ego fight and Khushi's crazy antics, our sexy boy's attitude, all were just awesome!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOTWA IN WHITE-WADancing

HeartHeartHeart

too good Ami.
I always enjoy your simple, thoughtful analysis and of course your drool corner is always my favorite.
You will see lot of bold lines, which are my favorite.
 my comments are in everywhere.

cinthiann1758BarunDiwani

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

hey guys 
it nk entry time 
wow 

NK time!  Love me some NK!!! True friend to our heroine Kushi!  Thanks for sharing him here!  Cute dance!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by salooni

hey guys 
it nk entry time 
wow 

NK time!  Love me some NK!!! True friend to our heroine Kushi!  Thanks for sharing him here!  Cute dance!

a perfect example of 
nice person 
who is supportive,comedy and emotional

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 136-137: Love ka chakkar (circle of Love)WinkClap

"Love ka chakkar hai na?" Mamiji's words come a bit later, and were totally meant for a different purpose, but like a bullseye, they his two people. But this chakkar  was seemed to circle theset two from the start of  this meeting of theirs didn't it? ClapLOL

The moment he stopped her from closing the door by placing his hand   on top of her hand, my heart jumped and skipped a beat. Wink May have not been on purpose, but it lingered there and she let it linger there. The way she looked at him, It seems that her saans( her breath) ruk gayee (had stopped).Embarrassed Yes he was looking unbelievably dashing today in white and uff the way that key was dangling from his thumb was hot but something much much deeper had pulled her down that well of love, passions and desires with him.Day Dreaming Interestingly, it was him who was able to walk away this time while she stood there trying to chase after her breath...rather her dhadkan.Thumbs UpClap

Khushi was probably careful to keep the tea sugar free, but who needs sugar  where there is so much sweetness inside that love ka chakkar? too bad he spills the tea, but insists on going to kitchen by himself where he knows the chai-wali is alone... and he was surely on her mind too judging the by shaky nerves. Star

So cute the way he just stood there and let her frantically clean his white shirt. I doubt anyone else would be allowed such pleasure. *GASP* she ruined it. She offers to clean it up for real this time but he tells her "Stop! I'll do it, tum door hi rahi to acchaa hai" hehe a tiny hint  as to  how his perfectly white shirt of a life has not stayed so after she crash landed into his life...StarStarClap

Then there was that moment where we see him completely melting  when for numerous times now she has jumped to his rescue from other trying to feed him sweets.Clap This time Buaji...even she's is a tad taken back by Sanaka answering for him. He was definitely touched  with her concern over and over.

One of the best  scenes came when Babuji recognized Anjali and came off hysterical when trying to  tell everyone the truth. How Arnav went into a "son-in-law" mode.Star Her family had so much importance to him, just as his DI and his family had become important to her.  "Mein Dr. ko phone karta hoon" he wanted to fix this situation asap for everyone, for her. Khushi is taking her Babuji back to the room when she struggles to open the door, but  his long slender hand helps her to push is open.WinkThumbs Up

Their one-ness on full display here. In the room he sees a worried Khushi and ever so sweetly asks again "mein Dr. ko phone karoon?" and even after she said he is fine now he asks "kuchh daviyaan ya kuchh?" Some medicine? she was moved with his willingness to make it all ok. yes this is the same man who never misses a chance to yell/scream/ and give her angry looks all the time, but when she is in distress all he wants to do is make her happy  again...Put the Khushi back in Khushi. StarClap

Wonder if Babuji caught on to the love chakkar, even a gist maybe.Star

My absolute favorite scene  has to be when everyone seems to demand a meeting with Khushi's fiance except the perfectly displayed body language of one man in the room wanted nothing to do with this meeting...maybe if he never meets this guy, he can just pretend he doesn't exist, oh the thought of seeing Khushi beside this guys is killing him. and whats more is that when she goes to  knock on Shyaam's door, she looks at him and the look he gives her. That pain, that hurt of that moment he found out the significance of that ring was twirling behind those eyes like a tornado and she could feel every bit of the gusts.ClapClap

And the relief on his face when there was no answer to her knock was priceless!LOL

again she looked back at Arnav  maybe to see his relieved reaction.  uff how do they say so much to each other with their eyes  with so little time? such a short but impactful scene! There is no doubt in my little head that she knows he loves her deeply, madly and he knows she has also fallen for him. They spoke with their eyes here as if all had been confessed before and its only natural for her to turn to him before knocking on her fiance's door  with a worried look and that its only natural for him to give her a killer look, Stara look that had anger, pain, and  a plea all in one.StarClap 

His apology to Payal was also so special. How it must've been bugging him since Payal mentioned that night at the cafe. Seems saying "sorry" has gotten easier for bitwa too! His pure conscious on full display here. Payal was moved by the apology and in turn probably made him feel better. "in a way you saved me Arnav JI" she explained how could she be happy in such a home? and when she  mentioned that its Khushi who continues to blame herself for that night, he quickly defends her "It wasn't her fault, i stopped her from leaving" bringing tears to Khushi's eyes and when he saw all those feelings, thos tears in her eyes, he ran, a part of his koshish to get over her maybe.StarStar

But neither could really run when they tried could they?,  DM never allowed it, but today its Khushi who doesn't allow it by taking the air our his tire.  Must mention some of my fav lines from that scene :)Star

"Crazy aap!" "Crazy you!"Star

"Kya paana hai"  "what do you want of obtain?" (obtain and tools has the same word in hindi)Star

"Isse pata nahi bolne ke liye karan ki zarurat kab se padne lagi" "Don't know since when she need a reason to talk"Star

"Uncle? tum mera mazaak uda rahi ho?" "Uncle, are you making fun of me?"Star

Her little sweet prayer for her man, "DM, iss tyre par kripa karna, aur yeh tire bas chalta jaaye aur chalta jaaye" (DM, bless this tire and hope this tire just keeps going and going)Star

and the one to take the cake and deadwa all phanguls..

"Khushi"  serious music in the air "Tire badal ne ke liye "thank you"...mein bhi nahi bolunga"ROFL   Star

"Khushi,  for changing the tire,thank you... even i won' t say it"

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOTWA IN WHITE-WADancing

HeartHeartHeart

Uff! BD! "pichhey se shuru karte hain"! The DC! I am dancing with you too seeing hotwa in white wa!DancingDancing Only the other day while commenting on Indi's story, i had commented that if Star Plus had auctioned Barun's white shirt their profit would have doubled!! But Indi and I decided that Star P did not deserve to earn anything from Barun after the way they had treated himAngry. But maybe the millions earned from the white shirt can be given for charity!Star I am sure Indi will agree to this.Big smile What say you, BD?Wink Can't get enough of hotwa in whitewa!Day Dreaming Hayye!Dead
BD yaar! I love the way you notice everything about him: the way his hand lingered on her on the door, the car keys on his thumbs, his desire to be alone with the chaiwalli, allowing her to clean his sleeve, the relief on his face when Khushi's fiance did not respond to her call and much more! You have your eyes glued to his every movement, meri sauten, don't you?!LOL Love ka chakkar hai kya?Big smile Your heart is  skipping too many beatsLOLMy blues and emoticons are my love for your analysis!Heart I too love his son in law act and his attempt like you said to absolve Khushi from all guilt and put khushi into KhushI! Fantastic!Clap Keep it up!Thumbs UpHug Love your delve into the dialogues! thankyou main bhi nahi bolunga!ROFL

cinthiann1758shesherkobita

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
found this 
dont know anyone 
know about it or not 
it is nice na 

Edited by salooni - 30 June 2013 at 2:49pm
soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz