Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 57)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hi salooni,

you wanted to know how i made this edit...

played with contrast. turned it to black and white. gave a single colour... then pushed around contrast... under the canvas overlay option, chose two... canvas and the one after "skin" i think. then adjusted colour balance... really just wanted to make it look a bit weird... this felt right. hope that helps.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758soharasoni19sweet

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

[QUOTE=indi52]
episode 139

- awesome pic
credit: uploader

"i laud agni, the chosen priest, god, minister of god, the hotar, lavishest of wealth..."

Indi this was just Amazing...Fantastic review...awesome writing...Khushi's emotion tht played out n the terraceClap...all the terrace main scenes tht hav happened nd Arnav Khushi poolside scenesHeart...all those analyses in your writing...just leav me in tears ...just Spendid Writing smiley-happy096.gif

thanks so so much, supriya... you always make me grin... "just splendid writing" hmmm how i love the sound of that. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi salooni,

you wanted to know how i made this edit...

played with contrast. turned it to black and white. gave a single colour... then pushed around contrast... under the canvas overlay option, chose two... canvas and the one after "skin" i think. then adjusted colour balance... really just wanted to make it look a bit weird... this felt right. hope that helps.

thanks 
lovely editing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 142 

The episode starts off with arnav telling la that he does not mean to hurt her intentionally but when he does realize that he has hurt her he feels really bad. He calls her khushi and la puts her hand on his shoulder and said its lavanya.

Arnav looks shell shocked and turns around to explain himself but la runs off in tears. His hand gripping his phone he said what am I doing

he walks off to his thinking window Clap Clapand thinks of all the time he has been unfair to lavanya. And he realizes that he did not do anything right with lavanya, EVER. (What happened to ASR...he is turning into arnav, who is not as scary as ASR but equally hot).

Khushi enters the RM, looking for Anjali. She spots Anjali and he is putting on her mangalsutra (she should have put that on before the gold necklace, but I guess it is building up to something huge dealing with it). Khushi is tense on how she should tell her. Arnav come up and just stars at khushi's restlessness and walks off (that is odd but I guess he has more important things to handle). Anjali spots khushi and said that she was meaning to call her, and she said that she thinks that khushi forgot there will be two engagements jokingly.  She notices khushi's sad and tense face and wants to know what is up.  Khushi tells Anjali that she needs to talk to her. And anjalis is tense wondering what she is going to say and then her hand goes to fix her mangalsutra wondering why it loose.  She tries to fix it but the mangalsutra falls off and khushi catches it. 

Anjali because super upset and freaks out what has happened. She gets the necklace out of her hand and wonders if her husband is okay (oh he is more than okay, I wonder where he is. He should spend his last day in comfort and luxury if khushi tells the truth. khushi tries to calm her down but Anjali said that she cannot live without him...what aapshagun happened (if I was her I would be like oh I did not put my mangalsutra on good enough). khushi just looks at her worriedly and Anjali walks off worried and scared. Khushi just looks off in deep thought (I hopes she does not change her mind of not telling her). Anjali goes to the DM murti and asks her the safety of her husband and his long life (don't worry he knows how to protect himself really well). She looks at her mangulsutra and holding it tightly praying that her husband is safe. Khushi walks up to her and assures her that nothing happened and don't cry. Everything is fine and your husband and you marriage will be fine and nothing will happen.she promises her (her dialogues show so much surety like she is the cause of this..well technically she is but Anjali does not understand the surety of her words). Anjali said that she is nothing without him and if anything happened to him she could not finish her thought. She goes to call him. Khushi is left wondering if she is doing the right thing and look to DM for help (she better not change her mind). sadly, she did.

Arnav shows to la's room like he wants to say something. La is sitting on her bed folding clothes in a solemn manner. She notices arnav and she said that she forgot to ask with suit he will wear on the engagement day. She is like classic black (I did not know there was more shades of black) or charcoal grey. Arnav was like lavanya. And she is like charcoal grey and your eyes...they look at each other awkwardly and she said that it will look good with his eyes. She turns around and starts going on about how much more things they need to do before the engagement (I was feeling so bad for her she knows what is coming but she keeps changing the subject). Arnav said that he needs to talk to her.  La knows what is coming so she said it is okay I know your taste and she said there is so much work and she has to go to the parlor. Arnav goes up to her and puts his hand on her should to stop her from going on because he know what she is trying to do avoid the inevitable and said lavanya I need to talk to you. She grips her dupatta and is tense because she know what he is going to say.  Arnav said lavanya and lavanya was like no. and he said her name again and she was like you don't have to (say anything) her fears are coming true. Arnav said listen to me please. when he's sweet he's utterly so, when he's not he's horrid. Embarrassed

Khushi is debating with herself to tell anjali or not. She wants Anjali talk to the pandit saying that she will keep a vrat and is going to the mandir tomorrow. She said she is happy her hubby is okay and she should not take this situation lightly so she is holding a pooja tomorrow. She wants her husband to be safe like he has always been and she thanks god. Khushi just looks at her more confused wondering how to tell her. Anjali noticed her being tensed and asked her what is wrong. She apologized for being tense do to the mangalsutra breaking and asked her what she wanted to say. Khushi contemplates more and starts fidgeting trying to tell her. Anjali notices that her left hand has no ring and asked what happened to the ring. Khushi takes her hand out of her hand and khushi tells her that her engagement is broken. Anjali is shell shocked and does not know how to respond (i am getting really frustrated with khushi, she needs to tell her, i know she will freak out at first and not but the seed will be planted...it is better for her to find out her husband has bad intentions early on rather than when something bad happens). i agree, i have always struggled with khushi's not telling the truth... i know it was needed for the story to go on... but the writers failed to find a convincing solution. later when asr tells her "mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha," of course he refers to the night of the terrace... but i felt the khushi we know will find a way to tell asr... not anjali maybe because she is fragile and chaotic about shyam... but some way to tell asr, because it has already become zaroori to tell him... especially after he has been so terribly sweet about apologising to payal and admitting he was wrong... surely this man should be told of the fraud in his own home... surely it is wrong to leave him and his sister so vulnerable before a complete conscience less liar... for both their good she would have found a way to tell asr... so the argument against her telling all had to be much stronger. like the reason for her engagement... this way khushi just comes across as someone easily manipulated and also with a tinge of unnecessary "mahanta" syndrome. this is too big a misdemeanour to be kept hidden...

Arnav is wants to tell la something. La understands and tells him not to say anything. Aranv touches her cheek and said they way you feel for me, I may never feel that way and maybe I never had and I cannot lie anymore, by lying I cannot insult you anymore, not for my sake but your sake. He said you and me (can never be together like that)...and la said I knew that you would say that too me, and I probably knew this before, and I had feared that this will be the end of our relationship. She turns around wipes her tears and said without any (love)...and he turns around understanding her incomplete sentence. La said perhaps I did not want to accept it, I kept lieing to myself, I lied to myself so much that it seemed true. I know asr that you don't like this but I want to hug you once (I will allow it this time, if I was her I would have asked for the same thing, maybe a kiss too). They both turn around and arnav goes forward to hug her (no words can describe this scene, I am in tears). They hug it out. Clap Clap

credit goes to the maker

Anjali is like what your engagement broke, how???? Khushi has no clue how to tell her and still is thinking whether she can say it or not.

Arnav said he is sorry for all this. And la walks off in the other direction and said some question don't have answers right? It is funny ASR how we got engaged suddenly and how did I not realize that something is wrong but how did you realize that you don't love me like the way I love you?  To stop her from speaking any further, arnav put his hand on her shoulder and turns her around and asked if she is okay (I am pretty sure she is not, I know she said yes but that never means yes). Arnav said that they must inform the family about this and we have to do it together.  La is holding back her tears and shakes her head no slightly.

Anjali said she does not understand how did your rishta break and why you did you take this decision and why. She asked why happened. Khushi looks at her and looks away because he can't face her because the truth affects her. Anjali said I know I should not ask about your personal life, but I feel bad. If I feel like this, I can understand what you are going through (yeah anjali's first rishta broke too, I hope she understands). What will happen when nani finds out and she will feel bad too (where did nani come from this). Khushi said will you accept my one request (I wonder what it is). And Anjali  nods her head yes and lovingly holds her cheek and khushi is looking here and there trying to form the right words ( I wonder if she will tell her or not)

La tells arnav that they cannot tell anyone that we broke our engagement. Arnav goes to her and looks at her like why

Khushi tells Anjali not to tell anyone because Payash's engagement is huge for both families. And Anjali was like what about your dukh, do you know what you are asking me??? (okay fair point, but she needs to tell anji)

La tells arnav she knows what she is saying. Arnav is confused. She explains that everyone is happy and it is not the right time. She mentions how mami agreed to PayAsh's engagement with much difficulty, so we cannot say anything because she might break it. she does not want to see nani and anjali upset as well. Arnav is in awe with and he is shock that she thinks so much for her family and said that she respects her and she hugs him (I would have done the same this). She said you respect me but not love me. She realizes what she said she releases herself from the hug and wipes her tears and said sorry I don't want you to feel guilty about this ever and I mean it. Arnav is just in awe with her (he never thought the once ditzy la can turn into someone speaking so much sense and with maturity too). They decided not to tell anyone. Arnav is like what to do because he knows it is not right. Will they end up telling the family that the engagment broke???? will khushi tell anjali about shyam???? (last one was wishful thinking)

Okay the ArLa scene was super emotional (never thought i would say that)...they grew up so much. Arnav is actually talking about his feeling, who was once before hiding everything behind his anger so no one would know... and la is handling this with such maturity, who before was very selfish and materialistic. Khushi brought the good side out from them. I loved how they understood their unsaid words. they knew this would have happened eventually but they finally realized why is happening is wrong and decided to ended before lives are ruined (i had no clue where to put this in my analysis so i put it at the end)

my reaction to arnav and lavanya's scene today

that "hug it out" line of yours... fantastic. yeah that was a scene never scene in tv before i am sure. both writing and performance... fabulous. loved reading... huge comment on how much i agree about khushi's not telling being wrong and not a good way to tell this story... weak writing above all. even sanaya's performance can't save it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

cynthia,

a very happy birthday to jon and jesse looks  alot like you... all the best to richie and his bride... happy moment. and you look kind of stunning in red. thanks again. Hugand bless you all.
Thanks my dear friend.  I thought of everyone while having a wonderful time.  These two boys looked exactly alike as babies it was very weird.  They are good buds.  My man was hot that night very handsome in a tux I must say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6indi52

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 144

Everyone is Fine?

Lavanya says, yes, she is leaving and he replies she doesn't have to. 

Of course she does ASR, why else would she live there if not for marriage?  

She appreciates his honesty. 

Nani has called them downstairs, they have decided to tell the family after Payal and Akash engagement and they will do it together.  

They are fine.

The Gupta's have entered Shantivan.  Anjali does "round, round" (dedicated to our brave Lavanya), to Payalji.  She has forgotten the grains and calls for them.  This is the moment we have all been waiting for' the introduction of Shyam to the Gupta's after the revelation. 
He comes walking very slowly and the Gupta's have looks that could kill on their faces and hurt, and then the ritual is completed.  Nani asks Kushi about her fianc.  Anjali covers for Kushi and says that Kushi told her yesterday he was not able to come.  They all come in, just love Sashi's face, he wanted to tear Shyam apart! 

Kushi thanks Anjali for saving her Anjali tells her she doesn't know who her fianc was but he doesn't know what he has lost. 

Oh he does, Anjali, he does!

Unbelievable frame, Shyam first, Anjali in the middle and Kushi behind Anjali.  I am sure that ArshiHamesha will have something to say about that so I will leave that interpretation to her.

Anjali leaves first, and as Kushi is walking away Shyam attempts to speak with her.  What nerve he has!  He thanks her and she curtly says no thanking her but thank his wife for it is she who trusts you!  She tells him she didn't keep quiet because of fear but for Anjali.  She gives him a fina;l ultimatum that if he messes up or does one more wrong thing she will be forced to tell Anjali.  She tells him not to come near her!

She is fine?

Nani calls him to introduce him to the Gupta family.  She tells him they are also from Lucknow, and they have raised their daughters with good values that bring love, peace and happiness to the family.  This uncomfortable situation was handled well by all.  Nani says Shyam is an attorney and thereby protects the truth; all faces drop at that.  They know this truth is not a truth at all.  He is a big fat liar!  Buaji was just about to strangle him (my POV) and Kushi stops her.

They all are fine?

Mami and her friends are sitting at a table discussing Payal and her family.  Buaji overhears and stops at the table.  Payal joins her.  They talk about owning a textile mill and payal sets the record straight; her aunt had a small shop and it is closed now.  Mami has tried to embellish her future daughter in law's family status.  Payal tells them her father had a confectioners business but hence it has closed since his stroke.  As per G-d's wish.

Anjali asks Kushi to bring Payal to her room where Lavanya is.  Payal and Kushi leave.  Kushi tells Payal to go to the room upstairs she will be there is a little while.

Buaji pulls Mami aside and asks her why she is lying. Mami says why shpuld whe tell them that they are from a family of confectoners?  Hey, Mami be careful, I am a baker too! ROFL ROFL Then Buaji tells her she is very proud of her family.  Nasty Mami answers her that she wanted so much pride for daughter in law but now she has had to give up on that.  Come on, Mami, you better remember where you came from.  Buaji tells her she should stop saying" HHBB" and start chanting the name of G-d since they are going to be relatives.  She leaves.  Mami's friends taunt her a little but say her DIL seems very nice who cares about the family.  Mami tells them nothing will ever happen without her permission, understood?

She is fine?

Kushi knocks on his door and says it is funny that when we first met you didn't believe in marriage and look what has happened.  He opens the door and her face drops.  Here he is all handsome and gorgeous, just waiting for a few minutes more to become engaged to another woman.  Her face reveals her true feelings, just in that moment he opened the door and she looked into his eyes.  "What the?" he says as he opens the door to see her smiling face, but is she smiling? She is holding a gift for him.

Lavanya has opened the gift Kushi has given her, beautiful earrings.  Kushi tells her they are not made of gold and La answers her no, they are more valuable than that.  She says she will always value them wherever she is.  Kushi says to her that she is peaking like she is going far away from her.  Little does Kushi know, she is.  She says you are here in your in laws house.  La just smiles. She asks her why she didn't wear her engagement dress and La tells her what she is wearing is just fine. Kushi asks her if she is okay?  This would have been a perfect time for La to confide in Kushi but alas she doesn't.  Anjali calls for Kushi and she takes Payal and is about to go down when she turns took at La. They leave and La is in tears.  Arnav comes and she says to him she is fine.

They all are fine?

cynthia, i have not seen the episode... it all came back as i read... and sadness and dhak dhak, thanks for a breezy review with pertinent questions and comments. yeah this game of everything is fine when one's world is falling apart... so much a part of life. no one thinks such drama happens.. but it sure does. the weirder a situation in a serial, the surer i am this is plausible.. happens all the time... yet we try to be fine.

ok, that line on the man looking gorgeous, i practically passed out... mind you i have not yet seen the scene. Embarrassed

mami, watch out... the baker lady's coming with her rolling pin at ya... hope that's fine.

Indi, trying to title this one was a little tough but everyone seemed to be saying they were fine when you and I know they really weren't.  Yes and I did tell Mami to watch out I will never understand the reasoning behind being embarrassed that your family are confectioners or bakers.  there are many cake decorators who make a whole lot of money and are well sought after for their talents and desserts.  So yes I threatened Mami and with a rolling pin what a great idea! LOL 

indi52

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
@ Ami and Arshi loved your reviews. It gave a picturesque view of episodes 137-139

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758BarunDiwaniMysticaldivine

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 142 

The episode starts off with arnav telling la that he does not mean to hurt her intentionally but when he does realize that he has hurt her he feels really bad. He calls her khushi and la puts her hand on his shoulder and said its lavanya.

Arnav looks shell shocked and turns around to explain himself but la runs off in tears. His hand gripping his phone he said what am I doing

he walks off to his thinking window and thinks of all the time he has been unfair to lavanya. And he realizes that he did not do anything right with lavanya, EVER. (What happened to ASR...he is turning into arnav, who is not as scary as ASR but equally hot). Star Clap

Khushi enters the RM, looking for Anjali. She spots Anjali and he is putting on her mangalsutra (she should have put that on before the gold necklace, but I guess it is building up to something huge dealing with itStar). Khushi is tense on how she should tell her. Arnav come up and just stars at khushi's restlessness and walks off (that is odd but I guess he has more important things to handle).Star Anjali spots khushi and said that she was meaning to call her, and she said that she thinks that khushi forgot there will be two engagements jokingly.  She notices khushi's sad and tense face and wants to know what is up.  Khushi tells Anjali that she needs to talk to her. And anjalis is tense wondering what she is going to say and then her hand goes to fix her mangalsutra wondering why it loose.  She tries to fix it but the mangalsutra falls off and khushi catches it. 

Anjali because super upset and freaks out what has happened. She gets the necklace out of her hand and wonders if her husband is okay (oh he is more than okay, I wonder where he is. He should spend his last day in comfort and luxury if khushi tells the truth. khushi tries to calm her down but Anjali said that she cannot live without him...what aapshagun happened (if I was her I would be like oh I did not put my mangalsutra on good enough). khushi just looks at her worriedly and Anjali walks off worried and scared. Khushi just looks off in deep thought (I hopes she does not change her mind of not telling her)Star Clap. Anjali goes to the DM murti and asks her the safety of her husband and his long life (don't worry he knows how to protect himself really well)Angry. She looks at her mangulsutra and holding it tightly praying that her husband is safe. Khushi walks up to her and assures her that nothing happened and don't cry. Everything is fine and your husband and you marriage will be fine and nothing will happen.she promises her (her dialogues show so much surety like she is the cause of this..well technically she is but Anjali does not understand the surety of her words). Anjali said that she is nothing without him and if anything happened to him she could not finish her thought. She goes to call him. Khushi is left wondering if she is doing the right thing and look to DM for help (she better not change her mind).Star

Arnav shows to la's room like he wants to say something. La is sitting on her bed folding clothes in a solemn manner. She notices arnav and she said that she forgot to ask with suit he will wear on the engagement day. She is like classic black (I did not know there was more shades of black) or charcoal grey. Arnav was like lavanya. And she is like charcoal grey and your eyes...they look at each other awkwardly and she said that it will look good with his eyes. She turns around and starts going on about how much more things they need to do before the engagement (I was feeling so bad for her she knows what is coming but she keeps changing the subject). Arnav said that he needs to talk to her.  La knows what is coming so she said it is okay I know your taste and she said there is so much work and she has to go to the parlor. Arnav goes up to her and puts his hand on her should to stop her from going on because he know what she is trying to do avoid the inevitable and said lavanya I need to talk to you. She grips her dupatta and is tense because she know what he is going to say.  Arnav said lavanya and lavanya was like no. and he said her name again and she was like you don't have to (say anything) her fears are coming true. Arnav said listen to me please.Star Star Clap

Khushi is debating with herself to tell anjali or not. She wants Anjali talk to the pandit saying that she will keep a vrat and is going to the mandir tomorrow. She said she is happy her hubby is okay and she should not take this situation lightly so she is holding a pooja tomorrow. She wants her husband to be safe like he has always been and she thanks god. Khushi just looks at her more confused wondering how to tell her. Anjali noticed her being tensed and asked her what is wrong. She apologized for being tense do to the mangalsutra breaking and asked her what she wanted to say. Khushi contemplates more and starts fidgeting trying to tell her. Anjali notices that her left hand has no ring and asked what happened to the ring. Khushi takes her hand out of her hand and khushi tells her that her engagement is broken. Anjali is shell shocked and does not know how to respond (i am getting really frustrated with khushi, she needs to tell her, i know she will freak out at first and not but the seed will be planted...it is better for her to find out her husband has bad intentions early on rather than when something bad happens).Star Clap

Arnav is wants to tell la something. La understands and tells him not to say anything. Aranv touches her cheek and said they way you feel for me, I may never feel that way and maybe I never had and I cannot lie anymore, by lying I cannot insult you anymore, not for my sake but your sake. He said you and me (can never be together like that)...and la said I knew that you would say that too me, and I probably knew this before, and I had feared that this will be the end of our relationship. She turns around wipes her tears and said without any (love)...and he turns around understanding her incomplete sentence. La said perhaps I did not want to accept it, I kept lieing to myself, I lied to myself so much that it seemed true. I know asr that you don't like this but I want to hug you once (I will allow it this time, if I was her I would have asked for the same thing, maybe a kiss too). They both turn around and arnav goes forward to hug her (no words can describe this scene, I am in tears).Cry They hug it out.Star Star

credit goes to the maker

Anjali is like what your engagement broke, how???? Khushi has no clue how to tell her and still is thinking whether she can say it or not.

Arnav said he is sorry for all this. And la walks off in the other direction and said some question don't have answers right? It is funny ASR how we got engaged suddenly and how did I not realize that something is wrong but how did you realize that you don't love me like the way I love you?  To stop her from speaking any further, arnav put his hand on her shoulder and turns her around and asked if she is okay (I am pretty sure she is not, I know she said yes but that never means yes). Arnav said that they must inform the family about this and we have to do it together.  La is holding back her tears and shakes her head no slightly.

Anjali said she does not understand how did your rishta break and why you did you take this decision and why. She asked why happened. Khushi looks at her and looks away because he can't face her because the truth affects her. Anjali said I know I should not ask about your personal life, but I feel bad. If I feel like this, I can understand what you are going through (yeah anjali's first rishta broke too, I hope she understands). What will happen when nani finds out and she will feel bad too (where did nani come from this). Khushi said will you accept my one request (I wonder what it is). And Anjali  nods her head yes and lovingly holds her cheek and khushi is looking here and there trying to form the right words ( I wonder if she will tell her or not)Confused Star

La tells arnav that they cannot tell anyone that we broke our engagement. Arnav goes to her and looks at her like whyConfused Star

Khushi tells Anjali not to tell anyone because Payash's engagement is huge for both families. And Anjali was like what about your dukh, do you know what you are asking me??? (okay fair point, but she needs to tell anji)Star

La tells arnav she knows what she is saying. Arnav is confused. She explains that everyone is happy and it is not the right time. She mentions how mami agreed to PayAsh's engagement with much difficulty, so we cannot say anything because she might break it. she does not want to see nani and anjali upset as well. Arnav is in awe with and he is shock that she thinks so much for her family and said that she respects her and she hugs him (I would have done the same this).Star She said you respect me but not love me. She realizes what she said she releases herself from the hug and wipes her tears and said sorry I don't want you to feel guilty about this ever and I mean it. Arnav is just in awe with her (he never thought the once ditzy la can turn into someone speaking so much sense and with maturity too). They decided not to tell anyone. Arnav is like what to do because he knows it is not right. Will they end up telling the family that the engagment broke???? will khushi tell anjali about shyam???? (last one was wishful thinking)Star Star Clap

Okay the ArLa scene was super emotional (never thought i would say that)...they grew up so much. Arnav is actually talking about his feeling, who was once before hiding everything behind his anger so no one would know... and la is handling this with such maturity, who before was very selfish and materialistic. Khushi brought the good side out from them. I loved how they understood their unsaid words. they knew this would have happened eventually but they finally realized why is happening is wrong and decided to ended before lives are ruinedStar Star (i had no clue where to put this in my analysis so i put it at the end)Thumbs Up Clap

my reaction to arnav and lavanya's scene today

Very nicely written Anita!Clap My emoticons and blues are all over your analyses!You brought out the emotions so wellClap in your trademark brackets!Star Khushi could not make up her mind whether to tell Anjali what a two-timing monster of a husband she had! But Arnav(equally hot as ASR as you pointed outWink LOL) was able to make up his mind about his actual feelings for Lavanya. I am totally with you regarding the emotional aspect of the La-Arnav breakup. Nice pic tooCry But they parted as friends! Big smile

supriya.arshi

Go to top