Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 56)

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I have to really think if I want to write anything for Shyam revelation. Kudos to everyone for their updates

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758BarunDiwaniindi52sohara

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Blasters 
Cynthia wants this pic to share with you .

cynthia,

you look splendid... but that man in tux... ok he's the hayeee and dhak dhak giving sort. now suddenly that meeting in the lift all those years ago (wasn't it in a lift?) is making 3d sense. Embarrassednow i know why al is your favourite. and are the two at the back your boys? the bride groom to your right? beautiful picture, cynthia... thanks for letting us be part of your lovely weekend.

arshi, ta for posting.

Edited by indi52 - 29 June 2013 at 7:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758BarunDiwanisoni19sweetsohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Blasters
Cynthia wants this pic to share with you .

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">cynthia,

you look splendid... but that man in tux... ok he's the hayeee and dhak dhak giving sort. now suddenly that meeting in the lift all those years ago (wasn't it in a lift?) is making 3d sense. Embarrassednow i know why all is your favourite. and are the two at the back your boys? the bride groom to your right? beautiful picture, cynthia... thanks for letting us be part of your lovely weekend.

arshi, ta for posting. </font>

My dear Indi. My eldest son Jon is behind me he turned 31 yesterday the 28and my youngest Jesse is next to him he is 20 my nephew the groom Richie is beside me and my groom John is at my other side. My al Pacino !!! Wonderful time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniindi52sohara

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Hi Guys!! got a chance to read a few, instead of highlighting through each one, i decided to jot a few notes down. hope you don't mind.

Indi,  you 133-138 first of all BRAVO! on  combining all the epis :)  
Loved it throughout! I too think something cooled after he lost the farq war.  i think you may be right about thos cute khushi scenes that just rip right through his great wall, but then there are those moments that she is completely unaware of, for instance at Nainital, i felt him fall in love  when she trapped his palm with the side of her face, reminds me of the time at the guest house after she fainted and he held her...that's when i think he fell in love with her, he just didn't know it yet. 
About that moment in the car when he wanted to talk to her "Khuchh baat" i  agree with you, i think also that it was going to be almost and apology of some sort but not meant to be :( thanks to sanaka.
Have yet to bury myself in 138 but when i saw it in a marathon run, I so felt what you and Anita said about her sub-consious/soul wanting needing him in that moment of distraught, and  whats more is he felt her need too, he didn't yell at her  for barging in. He read her face and sweetly asked "why are you here? do you need anything?" sweet sweet scene.
thanks for the breezy read!

hi ami, thanks a tonne. abs agree, even in those tender unexpected moments, his heart flowed to her unknown to him... in the guest house, a strange protectiveness, a clam setting in after the storm of worry, and he reaches out to stroke her cheek, almost without any control over himself. and that look at her when he finds she's holding on to his shirt later at gh? ufff.

in nainital, he wants to stroke her cheek tenderly, he is feeling miserable at his own meanness... khushi!! shit! first thing in the morning, and then she moves her cheek and he is gone.

there were many points during which, including when she raved and ranted or sought him out for help or looked gorgeous that he felt things that made faraq.

but to me, what made her unique were those "khushi" sanaka moments... the unexpectedness of this girl... the craziness... those completely undid this suave man set in his ways. but of course, she touched many parts of his mind and heart with all of her. just that i have often wondered why ved raj said that initially there was no plan for humour between the two... then they found it worked very well with barun sanaya so they went for it... when i see the crazy scenes and his reaction... i realise why. most other actors woould not be able to bring that sexy pull he feels in the midst of all that ha ha... they'd possibly have to do separte takes showing the guy "feeling things" but these two did it as part of the moment. interestingly... khushi always unaware of what she's doing to him... whether conscious or unconscious. lovely to see a man fall in live. that too our man.

Edited by indi52 - 29 June 2013 at 7:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwani

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
cynthia,

a very happy birthday to jon and jesse looks  alot like you... all the best to richie and his bride... happy moment. and you look kind of stunning in red. thanks again. Hugand bless you all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758sohara

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Salooni thank you for reading!

Indi, when am i not in lau? but you and i seem to see his mushy-ness even when he's being a jerk so how can we not be in lau when he really shows the mush?LOL these two epi, he was so cute and so sweet i feel like kissing him much like Khushi does during Payash's wedding using the shart as an excuseLOL The key on his thumb was hot, i just read yours good point about this being an ASR trait..ASR or Barun its hot hot hot. he is a killer...a serial killer and i don't mean tv serial killer, i mean the kind that kills any girl he comes across! few luck head strong ones like our Durgey survive but the rest of us have not chance! Loved what you said about the way he opened that door, they do fit together like a puzzle there don't they? you were bang on with his "protectiveness" there.

LOL on the drools! i'm telling you its so hard not take a snap of every frame this man it in!!  if there is a long narrow room ranging from the states to singapore...maybe it would workLOL what's say?

ha ha ami, i say, let's call the most fancy architect and sell this new concept of a room with a global view. or maybe howard roark from fountainhead... so much of his don't give a damn in the sweet man who looks dishy when being a "jerk." first thobda, now jerk. two words eternally sanctified by the miracle of the sobti kind. ami, we gotta to do a barun special and get durga and chalhov into the circle of supreme senselessness... what say.

BarunDiwani

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by indi52

episode 139

credit: uploader

"i laud agni, the chosen priest, god, minister of god, the hotar, lavishest of wealth..."

a pause here to say... yay, it's ipk again. people can lie, cheat, stone wall audiences with banks of telephone operators, show muscle, manipulate media, but in the end, the truth does have its way. the fire in which reputations were burnt was in the end a good fire. it showed us just how powerful some things are. you can't really consign talent and its validity to flames. love indeed never dies. here's to 8 july, all the best ipk. may this bring a new time of excitement to barun sanaya akshay deepali jayashri ji karan and every member of the cast, writers, directors, all.
IPK is indelible. that's why it's coming to rule people's heart's again. And it will come with season-2 as well with Barun and Sanaya insha'allah.

a very soulful analysis, Indi.
 Though I highlighted some lines in bold, but the whole analysis was awesome.

your depiction of Arnav and Khushi's emotions, Khushi's inner turmoil was brilliant.
You will see my comments and words of apprciation everywhere.

sohara,

thank you so much. what you say up there, may that happen some day insha'allah. never have i felt like this about a show or a book or a... anything. seven months after the thing is over, i want to get up in the morning... run to the comp and start discussing a serial episode. crazy. there's so much of that something in ipk... may it always remain special and loved and give as much happiness as it's given all of us to others. barun sanaya will some day know how significant this work was in their lives. as will each member of cast and mr raju singh... also many of the creatives. a special feeling surrounds thsi show. okay i am going nuts again. LOL

your comments are always a delight to read... and yes, sanaya and khushi are both brill

sohara

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 144

Everyone is Fine?

Lavanya says, yes, she is leaving and he replies she doesn't have to. 

Of course she does ASR, why else would she live there if not for marriage?  

She appreciates his honesty. 

Nani has called them downstairs, they have decided to tell the family after Payal and Akash engagement and they will do it together.  

They are fine.

The Gupta's have entered Shantivan.  Anjali does "round, round" (dedicated to our brave Lavanya), to Payalji.  She has forgotten the grains and calls for them.  This is the moment we have all been waiting for' the introduction of Shyam to the Gupta's after the revelation. 
He comes walking very slowly and the Gupta's have looks that could kill on their faces and hurt, and then the ritual is completed.  Nani asks Kushi about her fianc.  Anjali covers for Kushi and says that Kushi told her yesterday he was not able to come.  They all come in, just love Sashi's face, he wanted to tear Shyam apart! 

Kushi thanks Anjali for saving her Anjali tells her she doesn't know who her fianc was but he doesn't know what he has lost. 

Oh he does, Anjali, he does!

Unbelievable frame, Shyam first, Anjali in the middle and Kushi behind Anjali.  I am sure that ArshiHamesha will have something to say about that so I will leave that interpretation to her.

Anjali leaves first, and as Kushi is walking away Shyam attempts to speak with her.  What nerve he has!  He thanks her and she curtly says no thanking her but thank his wife for it is she who trusts you!  She tells him she didn't keep quiet because of fear but for Anjali.  She gives him a fina;l ultimatum that if he messes up or does one more wrong thing she will be forced to tell Anjali.  She tells him not to come near her!

She is fine?

Nani calls him to introduce him to the Gupta family.  She tells him they are also from Lucknow, and they have raised their daughters with good values that bring love, peace and happiness to the family.  This uncomfortable situation was handled well by all.  Nani says Shyam is an attorney and thereby protects the truth; all faces drop at that.  They know this truth is not a truth at all.  He is a big fat liar!  Buaji was just about to strangle him (my POV) and Kushi stops her.

They all are fine?

Mami and her friends are sitting at a table discussing Payal and her family.  Buaji overhears and stops at the table.  Payal joins her.  They talk about owning a textile mill and payal sets the record straight; her aunt had a small shop and it is closed now.  Mami has tried to embellish her future daughter in law's family status.  Payal tells them her father had a confectioners business but hence it has closed since his stroke.  As per G-d's wish.

Anjali asks Kushi to bring Payal to her room where Lavanya is.  Payal and Kushi leave.  Kushi tells Payal to go to the room upstairs she will be there is a little while.

Buaji pulls Mami aside and asks her why she is lying. Mami says why shpuld whe tell them that they are from a family of confectoners?  Hey, Mami be careful, I am a baker too! ROFL ROFL Then Buaji tells her she is very proud of her family.  Nasty Mami answers her that she wanted so much pride for daughter in law but now she has had to give up on that.  Come on, Mami, you better remember where you came from.  Buaji tells her she should stop saying" HHBB" and start chanting the name of G-d since they are going to be relatives.  She leaves.  Mami's friends taunt her a little but say her DIL seems very nice who cares about the family.  Mami tells them nothing will ever happen without her permission, understood?

She is fine?

Kushi knocks on his door and says it is funny that when we first met you didn't believe in marriage and look what has happened.  He opens the door and her face drops.  Here he is all handsome and gorgeous, just waiting for a few minutes more to become engaged to another woman.  Her face reveals her true feelings, just in that moment he opened the door and she looked into his eyes.  "What the?" he says as he opens the door to see her smiling face, but is she smiling? She is holding a gift for him.

Lavanya has opened the gift Kushi has given her, beautiful earrings.  Kushi tells her they are not made of gold and La answers her no, they are more valuable than that.  She says she will always value them wherever she is.  Kushi says to her that she is peaking like she is going far away from her.  Little does Kushi know, she is.  She says you are here in your in laws house.  La just smiles. She asks her why she didn't wear her engagement dress and La tells her what she is wearing is just fine. Kushi asks her if she is okay?  This would have been a perfect time for La to confide in Kushi but alas she doesn't.  Anjali calls for Kushi and she takes Payal and is about to go down when she turns took at La. They leave and La is in tears.  Arnav comes and she says to him she is fine.

They all are fine?

cynthia, i have not seen the episode... it all came back as i read... and sadness and dhak dhak, thanks for a breezy review with pertinent questions and comments. yeah this game of everything is fine when one's world is falling apart... so much a part of life. no one thinks such drama happens.. but it sure does. the weirder a situation in a serial, the surer i am this is plausible.. happens all the time... yet we try to be fine.

ok, that line on the man looking gorgeous, i practically passed out... mind you i have not yet seen the scene. Embarrassed

mami, watch out... the baker lady's coming with her rolling pin at ya... hope that's fine.

cinthiann1758

Go to top