Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 55)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Blasters 
Cynthia wants this pic to share with you .

Lovely pic of the family Cyn! thanks Arshi for posting. what a beautiful family! and John really does look like Al Pacino! you look gorgeous too, love the summerry look!
 thanks ArshiH for sharing this beautiful pic of Cynthia.
John is really handsome!
Ami I think he looks more like Niro than Al.I guess the lady in red is our Cynthia. She is looking gorgeous too.
very nice couple like our Arnav and Khushi.
God bless them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwanisupriya.arshiindi52Mysticaldivine

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys!! got a chance to read a few, instead of highlighting through each one, i decided to jot a few notes down. hope you don't mind.

Indi,  you 133-138 first of all BRAVO! on  combining all the epis :)  
Loved it throughout! I too think something cooled after he lost the farq war.  i think you may be right about thos cute khushi scenes that just rip right through his great wall, but then there are those moments that she is completely unaware of, for instance at Nainital, i felt him fall in love  when she trapped his palm with the side of her face, reminds me of the time at the guest house after she fainted and he held her...that's when i think he fell in love with her, he just didn't know it yet. 
About that moment in the car when he wanted to talk to her "Khuchh baat" i  agree with you, i think also that it was going to be almost and apology of some sort but not meant to be :( thanks to sanaka.
Have yet to bury myself in 138 but when i saw it in a marathon run, I so felt what you and Anita said about her sub-consious/soul wanting needing him in that moment of distraught, and  whats more is he felt her need too, he didn't yell at her  for barging in. He read her face and sweetly asked "why are you here? do you need anything?" sweet sweet scene.
thanks for the breezy read!

Sohara, on your 137
a very very well written review all around. I too thought he went into the son-in-law mode and good connection with the diwali.  I was so happy when Buaji didn't stay quiet with mamiji's  taunting.  I understand why Arnav stays quiet when it come to Mamiji, but wish he would say something when she crosses the line too much.  love the words you used for Arnav and Khushi "meaningful" exchange before she knocks on the door, that scene is really something! LOL, nice words from Chalhov! and good pt about how Khushi has to bear him with La. and finally tally love you "fusss" wala scene writing. btw loved you rain wala cap in the start.

Anita, your 137
very very nice dear, i always look fwd to  what you write in the parenthases for laughs and also you insight. totally agree about Arnav looking content when he sees Khushi and Payal hug, he felt better about sheesh mahel and just to see Khushi happy it always makes him happy. the man keeps amazingyou too huh?  he can stand there like an idiot and i'll be amazed.  ok i loved this line
Khushi changes the tire and arnav watches her with a slight smile (like look at my lady changing the tire, she is something else
THanks for the entertaining read and also loved all the .gifs!

Cyn, your 137
Loved it! I appreciate what you said about this episode giving us a glimps of his pure heard and caring. and the icerberg/global warming ROFL!! also your thought about Both Arnav and khushi look relieved, nice!  they were tense before reading eachother like a book. how about that ending last word by my sarcastic flirtatious man? 
thank you for changing the tire...NOT!!!!

Arshi, your 136-137
Arshi, loved your start about the families meeting echother, indeed these small moments were plenty int he show. agree with you the CV owe us big tiime in shashi's case.  I'm so happy Khushi connted dots with Anjali but so diapointed that she never connected Shyaam to Babuji's "Sya Sya" even after she found the trueth she never thought "oh that's what babuji was trying say"  ..she never even thought about the face that he threw the ring off of her finger..it was all in the writing but a bit too much. Great pondering thougt about how she is the one alway exposing him, it would've made Babuji's revenge that much sweeter with her hands. Love what you said abouth scene where Khushi knocks on Shyaam's door.  I too thought she looked and found that pain/anguish on his face from the night he found out about engagement. nice description on the funny tire scene.  great analysis over all, nice connections throughout!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisohara

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Blasters
Cynthia wants this pic to share with you .

Thanks my friend! So this me and some of my family. The groom is on the left

Got ya, i remember you said your younger one wasn't at the recent wedding, but then i thought maybe its from another functionLOL nonetheless, its a great pic!

supriya.arshisohara

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Re-run Promo 2

you'll end up havin gossebumps Embarrassed i loved it

Credit : khushix Uploader

goosebumps, supriya... heart thudding. thank you.

but a little sad too... when did ipk become just an eternal love story... where is its "like nothing else-ness." where is nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat door jaane na de...?

i miss that.

i wonder how much the new audiences would miss out because those powerful promos were not the first things they saw...

Thanks for this Sup!! very beatitful and goosebump worthy. i do agree wiht our captain here, to newcomers  this may just be a dance sequence., i hope  they feel a fraction of the goosebumps and start watching for an experience they'll never forget!LOL

supriya.arshisohara

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

HI blasters!! Hug missing everyone! another busy day, have a few guests coming for the weekend but gonna try and put up my "express" one on 136-137 first.  they do plan to go out for a few hrs, giving me some time to myself...will feel like nothing short of bliss after the week i had! hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I see a few 139s are up, uff they look deadly, in a good way!! will i ever get there? Cry

Heart

hi ami,

missing you much... but asli duniya has this crazy claim on us, what to do. have decided not to get frantic about episodes... as and when they come i post. really, doing justice to all five in a week... mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai... enjoy guest shest... give us the ipk dose when ready. Hug jhappiyan and paapiyan

awww thanks for the jhappiyan and paapiyan dear, or shall i call you Don or ever better,  mamijiLOL I too am trying my bestest not to fret about catching up and trying to take presure off myself, but when a biggi like 139 is roaming around my head ahhh, want to scream.  anyway, returning  jhappiyan and paapiyan from me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by salooni

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 136-137: Love ka chakkar (circle of Love)

"Love ka chakkar hai na?" Mamiji's words come a bit later, and were totally meant for a different purpose, but like a bullseye, they his two people. But this chakkar  was seemed to circle theset two from the start of  this meeting of theirs didn't it? 

The moment he stopped her from closing the door by placing his hand   on top of her hand, my heart jumped and skipped a beat.  May have not been on purpose, but it lingered there and she let it linger there. The way she looked at him, It seems that her saans( her breath) ruk gayee (had stopped). Yes he was looking unbelievably dashing today in white and uff the way that key was dangling from his thumb was hot but something much much deeper had pulled her down that well of love, passions and desires with him. Interestingly, it was him who was able to walk away this time while she stood there trying to chase after her breath...rather her dhadkan.

Khushi was probably careful to keep the tea sugar free, but who needs sugar  where there is so much sweetness inside that love ka chakkar? too bad he spills the tea, but insists on going to kitchen by himself where he knows the chai-wali is alone... and he was surely on her mind too judging the by shaky nerves. 

So cute the way he just stood there and let her frantically clean his white shirt. I doubt anyone else would be allowed such pleasure. *GASP* she ruined it. She offers to clean it up for real this time but he tells her "Stop! I'll do it, tum door hi rahi to acchaa hai" hehe a tiny hint  as to  how his perfectly white shirt of a life has not stayed so after she crash landed into his life...

HeartHeartHeart

lovely written 
tfs

ami, super dooper drool wala episode... and you were so sweetly in lau. poor khushi, if asr catches you, usski toh gayi. LOL. loved your words... i was bowled over by that key ring on thumb too... something horribly sexy about it. gah, the asr man's stance... the don't care devil... hot and sexy and he knows it too... killer. that door opening for babuji scene they felt almost choreographed, so perfectly balanced their movement.

his last line... ha ha ha... need to fall for a guy like that.

your drool corner... for these few episodes may be, you'll need a drool house/palace/airport terminal. so so ahem this arrogant young man.

Salooni thank you for reading!

Indi, when am i not in lau? but you and i seem to see his mushy-ness even when he's being a jerk so how can we not be in lau when he really shows the mush?LOL these two epi, he was so cute and so sweet i feel like kissing him much like Khushi does during Payash's wedding using the shart as an excuseLOL The key on his thumb was hot, i just read yours good point about this being an ASR trait..ASR or Barun its hot hot hot. he is a killer...a serial killer and i don't mean tv serial killer, i mean the kind that kills any girl he comes across! few luck head strong ones like our Durgey survive but the rest of us have not chance! Loved what you said about the way he opened that door, they do fit together like a puzzle there don't they? you were bang on with his "protectiveness" there.

LOL on the drools! i'm telling you its so hard not take a snap of every frame this man it in!!  if there is a long narrow room ranging from the states to singapore...maybe it would workLOL what's say?

Edited by BarunDiwani - 29 June 2013 at 6:30pm

indi52

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@ArshiH
Thanks for reading my 141 and 142
 I loved your detailed comments there. Your comments are always special and significant for me.

It's my pleasure that you liked the VM.

You made a very important comment about the status of the women of our country. I'm so fortunate to witness the women from three parts of the world. Though I was born in the US, But for some family crisis I had to spend couple of years back in Pakistan with my mom. You must now understand the reason of my fondness for desi culture. And I also visit India frequently, because of my dad. We are a big family and very attached to each other. I'm very much aware of the position of the girls of our Indian society. It's very unfortunate that the world developed so much but the narrow mentality of our society didn't change yet.

Mysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
@Ami
It's my absolute pleasure that you liked my review.
You are right Arnav should protest mami sometimes. I know he respects her a lot. But sometimes she just crosses her limits. Though nani is always there to frown and glare at her.LOL

cinthiann1758BarunDiwani

Go to top