Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

F

I love this!! Aap PR kyon nahi shuru karti...exclusively for humara hotwa. I just entered the forum and read this...totally cheered up i feel after a looong day here and there πŸ˜Š

And how fab does he look in this sweater πŸ˜ƒ feeling the unexpected feel of emotion back from the hosp. Hai...

PR to kar rahi hoon yaar!πŸ˜ƒ I am his self appointed PR officer!πŸ˜† Glad i was able to cheer you up!πŸ˜ƒ Uff! barun the ocean in blue!!

And don't forget to read my first PM to you! 
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

PR to kar rahi hoon yaar!πŸ˜ƒ I am his self appointed PR officer!πŸ˜† Glad i was able to cheer you up!πŸ˜ƒ Uff! barun the ocean in blue!!

And don't forget to read my first PM to you! 

No way have I forgotten. You kidding me? Aaj ki raat baby πŸ˜‰
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 144

Everyone is Fine?

Lavanya says, yes, she is leaving and he replies she doesn't have to. 

Of course she does ASR, why else would she live there if not for marriage?  

arnav is feeling guilty, that's why he wants to refrain her. But she is right, why she will stay?

She appreciates his honesty. 

Nani has called them downstairs, they have decided to tell the family after Payal and Akash engagement and they will do it together.  

They are fine.

The Gupta's have entered Shantivan.  Anjali does "round, round" (dedicated to our brave Lavanya), to Payalji.  She has forgotten the grains and calls for them.  This is the moment we have all been waiting for' the introduction of Shyam to the Gupta's after the revelation.

thank God that the Raizads didn't start to praise him unnecessarily.  
He comes walking very slowly and the Gupta's have looks that could kill on their faces and hurt, and then the ritual is completed.  Nani asks Kushi about her fianc.  Anjali covers for Kushi and says that Kushi told her yesterday he was not able to come.  They all come in, just love Sashi's face, he wanted to tear Shyam apart! 

Kushi thanks Anjali for saving her Anjali tells her she doesn't know who her fianc was but he doesn't know what he has lost. 

Oh he does, Anjali, he does!

Unbelievable frame, Shyam first, Anjali in the middle and Kushi behind Anjali.  I am sure that ArshiHamesha will have something to say about that so I will leave that interpretation to her.

yes her perception is very deep.

Anjali leaves first, and as Kushi is walking away Shyam attempts to speak with her.  What nerve he has!  He thanks her and she curtly says no thanking her but thank his wife for it is she who trusts you!  She tells him she didn't keep quiet because of fear but for Anjali.  She gives him a fina;l ultimatum that if he messes up or does one more wrong thing she will be forced to tell Anjali.  She tells him not to come near her!

I just loved the way she talked to that swindler.

She is fine?

Nani calls him to introduce him to the Gupta family.  She tells him they are also from Lucknow, and they have raised their daughters with good values that bring love, peace and happiness to the family.  This uncomfortable situation was handled well by all.  Nani says Shyam is an attorney and thereby protects the truth; all faces drop at that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  They know this truth is not a truth at all.  He is a big fat liar!  Buaji was just about to strangle him (my POV) and Kushi stops her.

They all are fine?

Mami and her friends are sitting at a table discussing Payal and her family.  Buaji overhears and stops at the table.  Payal joins her.  They talk about owning a textile mill and payal sets the record straight; her aunt had a small shop and it is closed now.  Mami has tried to embellish her future daughter in law's family status.  Payal tells them her father had a confectioners business but hence it has closed since his stroke.  As per G-d's wish.

uff mami is just unreasonably status freak.

Anjali asks Kushi to bring Payal to her room where Lavanya is.  Payal and Kushi leave.  Kushi tells Payal to go to the room upstairs she will be there is a little while.

Buaji pulls Mami aside and asks her why she is lying. Mami says why shpuld whe tell them that they are from a family of confectoners?  Hey, Mami be careful, I am a baker too! Then Buaji tells her she is very proud of her family.  Nasty Mami answers her that she wanted so much pride for daughter in law but now she has had to give up on that.  Come on, Mami, you better remember where you came from.  Buaji tells her she should stop saying" HHBB" and start chanting the name of G-d since they are going to be relatives.  She leaves.  Mami's friends taunt her a little but say her DIL seems very nice who cares about the family.  Mami tells them nothing will ever happen without her permission, understood?

She is fine?

Kushi knocks on his door and says it is funny that when we first met you didn't believe in marriage and look what has happened.  He opens the door and her face drops.  Here he is all handsome and gorgeous, just waiting for a few minutes more to become engaged to another woman.😭  Her face reveals her true feelings, just in that moment he opened the door and she looked into his eyes.  "What the?" he says as he opens the door to see her smiling face, but is she smiling? She is holding a gift for him.

Lavanya has opened the gift Kushi has given her, beautiful earrings.  Kushi tells her they are not made of gold and La answers her no, they are more valuable than that.  She says she will always value them wherever she is.  Kushi says to her that she is peaking like she is going far away from her.  Little does Kushi know, she is.  She says you are here in your in laws house.  La just smiles. She asks her why she didn't wear her engagement dress and La tells her what she is wearing is just fine. Kushi asks her if she is okay?  This would have been a perfect time for La to confide in Kushi but alas she doesn't.  Anjali calls for Kushi and she takes Payal and is about to go down when she turns took at La. They leave and La is in tears.  Arnav comes and she says to him she is fine.

They all are fine?

nice one Cynthia.
Shyam, the culprit is roaming around freely now. Khushi really made  a mistake to keep it a secret.
The lines I marked bold are my favorite.
 My comments are in purple.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: wiwy

THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVE THOBDA :

We had gone out for lunch today. At the restaurant we met one of my husband's colleague who had scripted and directed a Bengali film"Paanch Adhyay" recently. My hubby told me he is going to start on a second film soon. 

On the spur of the moment I asked this budding director if he was looking for a hero for his new movie and immediately recommended our hotwa to him!πŸ˜ƒ I told him Barun's fandom is viral and international! And gave him the name of the serial, so that he can see for himself what a brilliant actor BS is! He asked me if he would find some episodes on Youtube and i nodded my head vigorously. He was not disinterestedπŸ˜‰ and asked me if i knew him personally. I said I have spoken to him over the phone. And that was that. Hey Devi Maiyya hope something comes out of this! Try marne main kya hai!πŸ˜†

BTW, My hubby and sonny did not react as violently as I was expecting them to!😲 Maybe they have got used to me and my Barun!πŸ˜†  I have after all written his name in my blood!πŸ˜›

Omg that will be great.
It will be a bengali movie right? Then who will dub that sexy voice? Barun doesn't know bengali.
 And who will play the female lead? 
You will sure get a chance to meet him in person this time. If you meet him plz don't forget to mention my name.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 143

Anjali assures Khushi that she will not tell anyone about her broken engagement after the engagement of PayAsh and ArLa are over.  She also said that she empathizes with her because she is doing this for other's happiness because she is willing to hide the truth from everyone but she understands the pain of a broken relation (I know she does, since her wedding was broken in the past, I guess a decade ago, how old is Anjali anyways???). Khushi takes her leave and Anjali man gayi, since he knows khushi might want to be alone right now. As she is leaving, Anjali calls her from behind (isn't that bad or is it bad when someone goes to do something important?) and asks if she wanted to talk about something else and Khushi says there's nothing more. She just wanted to ask if Anjali has spoken to the sweet wale. Anjali assures that the preparations of the engagement are in full swing and asks her to take care of herself and khushi just looks at her like you need to take care of yourself more than I do.

Bua ji is wondering why Khushi isn't home yet because it's late. Garima is getting worried about things being alright over there after the truth is out. Khushi walks in and asks what the Raizadas said (I wonder what her reaction will be when they find out that khushi did not say anything).

Anjali has tears in her eyes while taking off her jewelry and Shyam walks in. He gets scared and is worried that  Khushi told the truth to Anjali. Anjali says she thought he was out of town and won't come back. He asks if Khushi came today trying changing the topic. Anjali says yes and Shyam gets worried (well lucky for him he shouldn't be). He asks if everything is fine. Anjali tells things about relations and trust to Shyam in a that gives everyone the impression that Anjali found out the truth somehow and Shyam gets scared and tried to apologize. Anjali said why can't everyone be like use, so understand and loving to each other and hugs shyam, shyam gives a sigh of relief. He asks what she is talking about getting genuinely confused (duh khushi's broken engagement). Anjali recalls how Khushi had asked her to keep quiet about the matter. So she just says that today she's a little off because all the wedding responsibility is on me. Shyam hugs her and says she worries over little things.

Khushi says she could not tell Anjali the truth and never will. Bua ji asks why? Did Shyam blackmail her? (I wish that were the case, actually I don't, but it was khushi's nice heart). Khushi says this decision is hers. Payal is like you shouldn't have done that but Khushi says Anjali won't be able to bear the truth because she worships her husband like god. Bua ji says this is why she needs to know the truth and stop living in delusion (thank you!!!!! For once you spoke some sense). Khushi says she can't. Her rishta is broken, she can't do the same with Anjali . Maybe with time, Shyam will have a change of heart but if she tells the truth right now, their marriage will be broken (well she did make a good point, but she is giving the creep too much credit). She mentions that she's seen Payal happy after a long time. She can't take this away from them (Why khushi why, you now payal does not want that). Payal says she can't hide the truth (did she take khushi's brain) but Garima supports Khushi because otherwise her engagement will break (No clue how shyam's truth will affect payal, does she think Anjali will be like you LIARS, this engagement is over breaking a vase and then limping off, and Garima and Bua ji will be screaming NAHI...that would be hilarious to watch though). And Bua ji goes Khushi  and said you are so mature, you made a decision like an adult all by yourself when us adult could not and hugs khushi (arrey what logic is that, khushi said the same decision they made initially anyways, but I am glad bua ji is showing affection for khushi for the first time).

Khushi is crying in her room. She sees Payal folding clothes and wipes her tears. She tries talking to her but Payal seems upset (well duh, she wanted the truth out but that did not happen). She makes Payal sit and covers her head with a dupatta and says she will look great in it. Payal kind  of ignoring her and Khushi tries cheering her up by asking her to forget whatever happened and think about tomorrow. She asks her to smile. She says she has her engagement tomorrow then wedding and then...Payal blushes and hits khushi (who knew she had a gutter mind) and Khushi says and then Akash will be her Jijaji. Khushi was like HAAWWW What did you think? She starts tickling Payal and Payal laughs. Finally, they hug and Khushi gets emotional. She says this smile is what she always wants to see on her face. The phone rings and Payal goes to receive it. It is Akash aka mr. loverboy. Khushi realizes this and starts pulling her leg. Payal says she will talk to him later but Khushi snatches the phone and starts pulling Akash's leg too. Akash tries to make some excuse because he knows it is khushi  but Arnav comes and he hands him the phone and was like you handle this. Arnav takes the call and hears Khushi pulling Akash's leg acting like payal. Arnav tries giving her a hint but she starts praising Akash and comparing with Arnav. Arnav finally tells her it's him and Khushi goes speechless. (how cute was this scene)

credit goes to the maker
Wedding preps are going on at the RM...i was not paying attention to this scene what so ever

Bua ji is calling everyone to hurry up. Payal steps down looking gorgeous and everyone admires her emotionally (she did look pretty, was not digging the necklace so much but I loved the wind affect when she came out). Everyone blesses her.

Khushi prays to DM to not make her regret her decision of not telling Anjali the truth (well you will) and asks to bless PayAsh and ArLa. When she asked for bessing for ArLa she seems uneasy about it. Bua ji calls her and she leaves to go to them.

Arnav comes to La's room and notices how everything is empty. She is packing and he asks her if she is leaving? He is shocked.  Will they tell the truth??? Is la really leaving during the engagement???

i really liked this ff, you guys should read it one day

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3249027

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

No way have I forgotten. You kidding me? Aaj ki raat baby πŸ˜‰

wiwy love you my riddler...πŸ€— if it comes true...but Is he going to make nice movie which will release on timeπŸ˜‰
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
I feel pink today!  Anyway here is Chapter 16 if anyone cares to read it.  BTW if you don't want a PM just tell me no offense taken at all!  Mature audiences.  Some of you I did not PM please don't be offended I just know it maybe too risque for you.  You can fin the Chapters on my index as well if you care too.  Love you all.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Sorry ladies had to spend too many hrs in emergency as yesterday night ,my older one has severe pain in his ear...so had no choice .rush to emergency..Everything is ok now ...they took every test and kept him for a while and with meds his pain is down now but it will take time...

YOU see REST and RELAXATION is not in my dictionary...I want to choke that person who invented these useless words...😑😑😑
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

wiwy love you my riddler...πŸ€— if it comes true...but Is he going to make nice movie which will release on timeπŸ˜‰

Wiwy you go girl!!!πŸ˜‰ So excited I would have done exactly the same thing!  I always ask John if he can ask some of the directors he works with if they need a South Asian actor!  Unfortunately the answer is no here.  Maybe we should open our own production house?  what say.  we can write the stories, find the crew etc. etc🀣.hey you never know!  great job always looking out for our hotwa!  Get him more jobs.  I miss seeing him on TV!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

I feel pink today!  Anyway here is Chapter 16 if anyone cares to read it.  BTW if you don't want a PM just tell me no offense taken at all!  Mature audiences.  Some of you I did not PM please don't be offended I just know it maybe too risque for you.  You can fin the Chapters on my index as well if you care too.  Love you all.

OK pink lady ,give me time ,I just sat down with my Lappy...LOVE u...why are u so angry?