Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 45)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

OK FIRST THOBDA AND NOW BACK...5 PAGES ON HIS BACK ...I LEFT U LADIES IN THE MORNING AT THIS POST AND CAME BACK ON THE SAME OVER AND OVER WITH BACK...SERIOUSLY WE ALL  NEED LIFE AS WHATEVER WE HAVE IT'S NOT WORKING...

one thing if can say 
barun and sanaya left us long ago 
but till now also if anyone can see 
we are on same page only 
so it just a thoba and back 
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.soharaMysticaldivine

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by IssPKaur

[QUOTE=IssPKaur][QUOTE=BarunDiwani][QUOTE=IssPKaur][QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

so agree with you Issk!
Its so crazy how many ppl found the show at the later time. I too found it during a rough patch, one of the love scene on you tube and i was sold...but what even crazier is that IPK so many AMAZIGN scenes that's why not matter which one ppl saw first, it just pull you in. well made and of course Barun and Sanaya's acting makes magic. I'm so thrilled to be here with all of you too, i remember when news of Barun quiting cam out and the show ending, i thought my 3-4week old life on IF was over, but  thanks to this thread, we're all alive and  kicking! currently real-life has me busy so its hard not be here as much as i would like...trust me, wouldn't be anywhere else but here. Where else can i discuss sexy backs like we do here??LOL

Hey I love it too...and don't say sexy backs...hehe...it's just ONE back for now!
LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniMysticaldivine

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

OK FIRST THOBDA AND NOW BACK...5 PAGES ON HIS BACK ...I LEFT U LADIES IN THE MORNING AT THIS POST AND CAME BACK ON THE SAME OVER AND OVER WITH BACK...SERIOUSLY WE ALL  NEED LIFE AS WHATEVER WE HAVE IT'S NOT WORKING...

I need to go out for a while to fix my AC problem...it's getting really hot here and humid too my older one can't breath in this...I'll be back later...but I am not showing my back ...

EmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassed 
(MOST EMBARRASSED BUT LAUGHING)

ON a serious note though hope the A/C gets fixed quickly...such a hassle that can be...take care!

Edited by IssPKaur - 27 June 2013 at 2:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniindi52soharaMysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Horizon

Finally made it here!! Congratulations everyone! Big thanks to one and all, all the great fans of this one of a kind show, to have carried their love this long .. speaks volumes both of the show and of the tremendous efforts of wonderful people who are making this journey possible and enjoyable!
 Congrats all!

horizon,

good to see you Embarrassed. thanks so much. but we are all in this together madly badly aren't we? really what a crazy show. please do catch up on our "serious" discussions LOL. we are becoming seriously serious nowadays. hope all well with you. Embarrassed

Good to be here too. I did see flashes of that serious discussion Indi, hmm.. will be back full time to make all hot thobda discussions thanda!!LOL

Oh, 13 is already proving lucky as we heard of the reruns!

Edited by Horizon - 27 June 2013 at 2:55pm

KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Originally posted by Horizon

Miss you all BIG time. Hope everyone is doing well!

As much as I am elated for thread 13, and all the wonderful posts, I just saw some thing on the main forum that just made me wonderabout the "13" effect and rather heavy hearted.. that IPK2 is going to be made without Sarun but with all new cast! Is this the IPK2 we all wanted... a skin without its soul?

When ever I see things like this, pics of ASR's death scene shoot, a news like this.. makes me feel IPK is JUST FINE how it ended and where it is right now!!

Horizon none of it is true...i would suggest you read this post
IPKKND will not be made without SarunWink

IPKKND 2- ROFL

Supriya, thank god it was a rumor. As I wasn't here much, didn't read much, so was n't sure what is rumor or real. Thanks for that post link. truly ROFL!

supriya.arshiindi52Mysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 142

The Realization

ASR is continuing his confession to "Kushi",  he really regrets it, he really does and La, tears in her eyes stops him saying it is her.  He stops. She turns and leaves him.  He tries to stop her realizing what he did and asks himself what is he doing?

Hwe remembers all that he said to her and he told her he didn't care about her.  He admits to himself that he never did right by her.  He doesn't really care about her that way.  The realization is clear.

Arnav was always honest with La. From the very beginning he was clear about their relationship.And when now he is seeing La falls for him deeply, he is feeling sorry.It's not his fault. It was La who took a long time to realize the truth.

Kushi comes in to Shantivan and sees Anjali she stops, I am sure her heart is pounding her palms sweating.  How does she  tell this beautiful soul her husband is a dirty cheat?

ASR comes down and sees her looking worried.  Anjali who is struggling with her mangalsutra sees Kushi.

Anjali comes forward and Kushi clutches her shoulder bag strap.  Anjali says she has wanted to call her so many times because she thought she had forgotten haow much work they have since they have now two engagements.  She sees Kushi's worried face and asks her is she is okay?  Kushi tells her she wants to talk to her and just then Anjali is fidgeting with her chain and it breaks and falls caught by Kushi.  Anjali becomes hysterical and panicked she hopes her husband is fine.  She says she can't live without him.  She says this is so unlucky and she runs to her home temple.  She asks Devi Maiyya to protect him.  Kushi comes there as well and looks at Devi Maiyaa and she knows for the well being of this woman she must not tell her the truth.  She tells her it is nothing and her husband and her marriage will be fine.  Kushi promises.  Anjali tells her she is nothing without him.  With tear, she says she will call him and be back; leaving Kushi alone with Devi Maiyya.

Anjali's blind trust and love refrained Khushi to reveal Shyam's secret.

Lavanya is folding clothes in her room and ASR enters.  Lavanya looks at him and starts her chatter of avoiding the situation.  "what suit color will you wear for the engagement, classic black or charcoal grey?"  She thinks the grey one.  He starts, She interrupts, there is so much to do suit fitting, caterers, etc.,etc. and he tells her he wants to talk to her.  She is just rambling away, avoidance makes everything worthwhile and then no realization can occur.

she was scared in anticipation.

He goes over to her placing his hand on her shoulder, she freezes, he says he wants to talk to her, her hand clutches the material of the sari.

"Lavanya."

"No. You don't have to'"

"Lavanya."

"I said no, ASR." 

"Listen to me," he says.  "Please, Lavanya."

She already has her realization.  She knows what is to come.

Kushi is in turmoil.  Anjali has called the priest to start fasting for her husband.  She tells Kushi he is all right but she is not going to take this lightly.  She will fast.  She looks at Kushi and realizes she looks worried and she forgot she wanted to speak to her before the incident. Kushi reaches for her neck and Anjali sees her left hand has no ring on it.  She asks her where is her ring?

Kushi tells her that her engagement was called off.

ASR  starts and she says no, please don't say anything.  The realization is too much and she just can't take it.

This is the first time I have seen ASR actually touch Lavanya affectionately on the cheek.  He tells her that the feelings she has for him are not the same he feels for her; he never had it, he can't lie anymore.  He can't insult her by lying anymore, he just can't.  They can't get engaged. She answers that she knew he was going to say this. She felt it earlier but didn't want the relationship to end.  They both turn away from each other.  She says she didn't want to accept it even though she knew it.  She asks him for a hug just once even though he doesn't freely give it.  They turn to each other, he looking into her tear filled eyes, they pause, and with a force he hugs her and she him.

ASR never initiated hug with La. Only once, when he couldn't hug  Khushi in the hospital. Though La hugged him first. 

This is one of the saddest but sweetest moments of IPK.  The realization of ASR's heart!

Anjali can't believe Kushi's engagement has been called off, little does she know that as she is saying this, a realization has taken place.  ASR and Lavanya have called it quits as well.  Anjali asks her how did this happen.  Kushi looks worried.

ASR apologises to Lavanya. She wants to know how she realized this, how they were to be engaged, how he didn't love her as much as she loved him, it is funny it is happening now. No it is in the fates, all planned, your engagement was the realization of his love or feelings for someone else. I am sorry, Lavanya.  He asks if she is okay and she shakes her head yes thwen no.  How could she be? She really loved him.  They will have to tell the family together he says.

La's love was one sided. But she took long time to realize it.

Anjali wants to know how her alliance broke and why she would take such a big step as breaking it.  She knows she is prying but she is very sad to hear this news.  She says when Naniji hears she will feel awful.  Kuahi asks her if she will do as she asks.

Lavanya says to him she won't be able to tell anyone.  He goes over and places his hand on her shoulder turning her.

Kushi asks what is the point of hurting everyone.  She doesn't want anyone to know about her broken alliance, after all, her sister and Akash's engagement is coming.  Anjali asks her what about her pain.  At the same time Lavanya is asking ASR to not tell everyone just yet; they are all so happy.  She says Mami will be upset and Akash and Payal's engagement is coming she doesn't want it to be affected by this.  He says she is so concerned about his family and he really respects her for that.  She hugs him and says he really respects her but what about love? So, it is decided they won't say anything'

and he is just staring as if thinking he wanted to tell Kushi as fast as he can about his realization'just maybe? 

i wish if he could!

Beautiful take Cynthia.
It was an emotional episode.
Parallel scene depicted both Arnava nd Khushi's broken alliance.
Felt sorry for La.

All the bold lines stood out for me.
My comments are in red.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758indi52Mysticaldivine..Anita..

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Finally, the CV offer  a sigh of lightheartedness after some heavy stuff since 122 that only got heavier after 124...aptly all those emotions needed  to be shown, their suffering needed the outburst. And now  they look to turn the story to Akaash and Payal...only to utilize Arnav and KhushiSmile...and all i could see is how Payash's love was instrumental in only  making them even more aware of their feeling for each other.

so true. To reunite Payal and Akash the acrimony between them mellowed a lot.

Arnav came down to hand Akaash files for his "meeting...he could really care less about Akaash's  inside-out clothes or anything else for that matter...till he hears La ask about  "chamkili" ...La's is always somehow taking him to her. His thoughts went to her weeping after he hurt her again last night, he felt terrible, maybe he still wasn't ready to face her or even worse afraid that he would hurt her again...he immediately told Akaash he would go with him much to Akaash's  disapointment. Akaash's peculiar behavior didn't go unnoticed by  his bhai, giving him even more priceless expressions to sport.

Uff his expressions are always priceless.

Akaash needed  to lose Arnav for his important meeting so he made up an excuse(smart bway!) and ran out of the car...but forgot his phone(*hand to face*) in his haste.  On the other side, Payal dropped her wallet in her haste. In their race to  catch their siblings they both get yelled at by different cab driver...I think...when "hero" is called a "hero"...is it an insult??

They're both led into the restaurant  by their  siblings and just when he screamed for Akash, she called out  for her  Jiji ...the mehsoos hit, they slowly turned towards each other "Tum!" in and obvious angry tone he asked...he left the RM with Akash to avoid her dammit!!  in true ASR style he takes quick aggressive steps toward her  "What are you doing here?"

She hesitates to answer him till she realizes she doesn't owe him an explanation "ek minute, why are you asking me? i'll ask  you, what are you doing here?"

"i don't need to give you an answer, i'll go where i please, tum yahan"

"Chem to you!" Khushi's broken English has never been cuter! he thought so too, but covered it with a puzzled "What?" she quickly corrects herself "Matlab, Same to you!"

He loves her simplicity too.

Probably my favorite part of the episode, the waiter come walks over  and asks  "Table for two?"  and khushi's quick witty answer JI! two. two. Ek inke liye ek inki akad ke liye...i bet the waiter left even more certain of their  "two-ness"

lovely thought.

Eventually they forget their fight and remembered why they were really there to look for  Akaash and Payal. when they found them,  both stool there stunned at the sight...they missed alot while dealing with their own bundle of feelings didn't they?

Akaash is desperately looking for  Payal to agree "I know you don't not like me, you left the other day without answering me"  and Payal is holding back all her feelings  baring her middle-class status in mind. Soon he is on one knee to the shock of Arnve and Khushi,  he purposes  and then offers her his hand and begging her again but before he could finish,  Khushi  interrupts "Jiji?"

Why did i feel Khushi  go into protective mode all of the sudden? Was she afraid that  her jiji too would experience the dil-tuting like she did. I  have  strong feeling she saw herself in Payal and Arnav bitwa was not too far behind "Have you lost it Akaash?" tumne socha bhi kaise ki tum aur iski -"...have a feeling he saw himself  in Akaash too. 

you are right, she knows about mami's acrimony towards them and how can she forget Arnav's haisiyat and aukaadwala lecture so easily. 

"Ek minute Mr.Arnav SIngh Raizada!..Your brother talked about marraige first and my sis hasn't even said yes...Payal tried to stop her..."Jiji, i got this"

Never one to back down, Arnav grabbed Akaash' s shoulder to push him back...it ALL just became about them too...as if Akaash and Payal didn't exist. Both of them letting out their  heightened, unresolved, strong feelings for each other into this rather enterataining argument.

they completely ignored Akash and Payal and started their own ego fight. they are just two big kids.

"Akaash didn't even talk about marriage...tum dono behne din mein sapne dekh na bandh karo (both of you sisters stop day dreaming)" a hint of the gold digger accusation extended to  Payal this time as well.

mean,,mean,mean,you sexy boy.

The poor waiter comes only to get yelled at by ASRLOL for seeing what is to truly to become  "tumhe couples nazar aa rahe hai!?" turning his attention back to Khushi "I'll never let my brother tie a relationship with your sister" more insults are returned back and forth including name calling

"Kya kaha tumne? Laad governor?"as always bothered by Khushi's calling/thinking of his that way.

but later he adored her for calling him laad governor.

"aur aapne halwai kaha, uska kya?"(you said sweet maker, what about that?)...felt like i was transported into a playground where a little boy and a little girl were fighting...usually in these cases the little boy always has a crush on the little girl...no different in this case

exactly.Khushi is childish, but the grumpy serious man also turns childish with her.

"Bhai please, this is b/w me and payal ji" Akaash pleads with some sense  "she hasn't even said "yes" yet"

"and i won't" Payal speaks up. Akaash tries to explain that he loves her so much but it backfires on the poor lad. "Pyaar? Love? what do you know about  me that you love me" Love Payals logical question here. She goes on to explain the horrid day of her wedding that never took place, grabbing Arnav's full attention. "do you even know what my family had to go through because of all this? you don't know, but him" she looks to Arnav, "he knows everything, i 'm talking about that day when you-"

"Jiji" Khushi puts her hand on Payal shoulder to stop her, shaking her head "no don't go on". as if saving her man the embarrassment and the humility.  What a moment, indicating how far they've come. There was a time where all she wanted to do was get him back for the hell he put her through that night, but now she knows how much it would hurt him to know that he was wrong about her and about all he did to her/said to her .

Khushi loves him so much that can't see him get accused or feeling guilty.You are right, they sure came a long way.

"Kair, hamaara jawaab naa hai...Khushi?" Payal hinting to leave

But Khushi would look in Arnav's eyes and know that she wasn't successful in stopping her jiji in time. In that one second look to each other from 5:14-5:15, they both traveled together back to that room ClapClapClap

where the dori pearls were torn and scattered from her blouse, where her character was insulted...and she just knows how much he would be bothered by this.

"Why didn't i listen to her? She was telling the truth, mer waje se uski bahen ki shaadi_" the suv takes a pounding, remorse and guilt sets in, not only for his treatment of Khushi but for Payal also...this is ASR with now heart right? love these layers of this man. So much love hidden behind so much gussaa, just like his mother said in the letter "naak pe dher saara gussa, aur dil mein dher saara pyaar"  the scene with Akaash is also a great example of this layered loving side to him. 

loved the connection. The gussa is just the facade, his heart is actually made of gold. he was in deep contrition for his act on that night.

He is coming down the stairs when he notices Akaash upset and disappointed, he tries to avoid him and turn back as he is not the kind to have a heart to heart talk, but when Akaash's eyes catch his, he just couldn't ignore. He did what he had to do for his little brother, lending him a listening ear.  Akash couldn't help but let out his feelings in front of his bother. "Its the second time she turned me down Bhai" he even asks about  the night Payal's wedding broke, but Arnav remain silent. In his silence there was guilt and an answer but  Akaash didn't push for more. Arnav knew he had to help him, he asks him if he is sure about his feeling "haan bhai, i really love Payalji"

Dekho yeh pyaar vyaar ki baatein mujhe samaj nahi aati...all i want to know is are you ready to spend your entire life with this girl? you won't regret it later?

"nahi bhai, kabhi nahin" Did i see a bit of envy in Akaash's confident answer ? if only it was that easy for him to admit his feelings.

Honestly, I'm quite doubtful of Akash's love for Payal.

"If this is so important to you, then  i'll finalize this deal fr you"  deal? Aakaash thought, what deal? he seems to forget that  to ASR everything is about winning negotiations...except for when it comes to the biggest deal of his life...then none of his life's skills come in handy leaving him utterly helpless.

Speaking of, his biggest deal is happily checking off the flowers from her list of "to dos" for his engagement as if blocking out the fact that its for his engagement and it makes not difference..but when he calls her, nothing but farq. He start with his "kucch baat" dialogue but she starts to argue.

"Dekho waapis shuroo mat hot jaao"(look don't start again) awww what a hubby thing to say :)) He tries to convince her to meet but no go, she hangs up. Khushi had to see for herself, Payal crying holding the dupatta in her hand, she remembers how Akaash  gave her the dupatta  to give to her sister that night of her birthday and then all those clues..slowly Khushi's tears turn into a smile, her sister is in love.

So a tiny game of phone tag ensues. She tries to call Arnav the same time he is trying to call her back. When her phone comes up busy, he gets restless and when she is still un-reachable  he finally says out loud his first thoughts since  he couldn't reach her..."Zuroor apne fianc'e se baat kar rahi hogi" and when she is finally able to reach him ...uff his jealousy gives me the chills here!  In the midst of episodes filled with laughs, a mere second of raw jealousy  reminds us was a heavy love story this is. Without letting her even s peak a simple hello

I love his possessiveness.

"Kisse baat kar rahi thi tum?!"(who were you talking to?)  almost daring her to say her fianc's name. Khushi, taken back but she know her laad governor by now and a bit about his possesiveness towards her too. "Arrey? hum to aapko...kair chhodiye"

Well, Akaash didn't get the "hot date" he was hoping for, but Arnav sure did...sort of

uff what a date. Khushi was full on jhalli mood.

They meet back at the same hotel.. the same waiter as earlier, "Uh Table for two?" ...an awkward moment , then a few laughs for us thanks to Khushi's lack of "high-class" restaurant etiquette,  he orders "Ek chai aur ek black coffee" and as always she jumps with full haq "Dont put sugar in there"

love that he gets a tad irritated with her lack of sophistication, but not embarrassed, he helps her in his own ASR way, "here is milk, sugar, make it to your taste"  (ffw to the future when he adjusts her Italian meal for her so she can eat it..awww) and later, i'm pretty sure he wanted to laugh out loud when she got all happy regarding the free biscuit. Managing to keep a straight face, he asks her sarcastically "if your important  convo about tea and biscuit is over, can we talk about Akaash and Payal?"

Gosh I was getting embarrassed at Khsuhi's OTT behavior. How could she acted so carefree in front of a hot, classy man! she is too much.

"haan hame bhi lagta hai ki jiji Akaash ji se-"  (yah i also think that Jiji is in-)

she fell quiet just as the word starting with "p" was at the tip of her tongue. She couldn't say the word "Pyaar"(love) in front of him, he felt it didn't he? the very essence of the word coming from her, she had his attention...he may have even been happy to see her struggling to say the word...it  intimidated her now that it was all too real for her, for both, they both know they have fallen prey to it...She finds another way to explain and a plan is cooked up...something achha, something damakedaar, something alag, its her plan. He rolls his eyes, but gives in to all she had in mind.

She was feeling shy to say pyaar in front of him. I really love this small, sweet moments of IPK.

"Hmaare beech jo kucch bhi hua ya, ho, lekin iss maamle mein hum saath hai." abs love khushi's clarification here, one of the very few acknowledgements we get from either of all that's  happened between the two and more importantly "ya ho" what IS there between the two. 

At the RM, Arnav continues to treat this matter like a deal and advises Akaash "Itne overexcited kabhi mat lago ki tum deal apne style mein kaam karo"  deal ya no deal, when a man sounds so confident about his craft its sooo sexy dammit!Day Dreaming

"Deal nahi hai, meri shaadi hai bhai...bhai mein to woh hi karoonga jo Khushi ji ne kaha hai" Akaash was too cute and brave, he survived a look from his bhai.I really loved Akash here.The master plan is underway, Khushi is having too much fun with it. Arnav bring the "suicide letter for  Payal giving Khushi a chance to thrive with her acting skills...and to irritate Laad goverenor. "SHUT UP!! read this" so Khushi begins to read...something about an "aarder"(order)? Arnav turns the letter around for Khushi so she can read the correct side. He studies Payals reaction while Khushi gleefully read the tragic latter and at one pt even a wink for laad governor? what the!  Khushi's plan did manage to garner a reaction out of Payal, one that Arnav Singh Raizada was totally not prepared for.

"why didn't you stop him? what kind of brother are you?" she asked

Perhaps he has never been stumped like this before in his life, and its all Khushi's fault, a loophole in her plan makes him angry and he forgets about his act. A truly ROFL moment. Love Barun here.

it was a cute scene.Barun is always superb emoting the perfect expression.

"KYA BOLU AB?!!" (What should i say now?)

Thankfully Khushi saves this fiasco and turns Payal's attention to saving Aakaash. So after winking one more time at LG, off they go to rescue Akaash. Up on the mountain top, Payal freaks out when she finds Akaash's glasses. Khushi tries "console" her...

"unhone socha hoga uchaai na dikhe to kam dar hoga, aur kud ne mein bhi asaani hogi?" then she turns to him "Kyu Arnav Ji?"

another lol moment giving way to one of the sweetest. Numerous times today, i felt like he wanted to crack smile at his lady's cute antics, he manage to hold it together through her biscuit convo, through the winks, through her OTT acting...but now he just couldn't help it, tried to look away but she caught that beautiful smile.

really it was a breather after those intense episodes. And Sanaya was excellent throughout.

Back to Akaash and Payals big moment. Payal admits to her feelings and when she accidentally hurts herself on a thorn, he shows himself. Their true feeling are revealed, their words seem to be giving voice to the silent people with feelings watching them. Especially when Akaash said "mein kisi aur ke saath khoosh nahi rahe sakta', Something in those sexy chocolaty said "me too" for Khushi. Khushi just couldn't contain her khushi and grabbed his hand sending warm and fuzzy jhatka to Arnav Singh Raizada. He looked her straight in the eyes, as if to confront her about something before she moved away. Also love the trust and pride in Khushi when Arnav assures Payal that he will sambhaal (handle) the people at home. The sense of security he gives her is just too too sweet.

very well written Ami. I just carried away with this moment. Arnav and Khsuhi's newly developed understanding, their trust on each other overwhelmed me.

I feel like through Akaash and Payal, they were able to explore their feelings through a different light. Infact Paya's realtionship has become a vital part of Arshi's story havn't they? if it wasn't for their upcoming wedding, and the puja kept by Anjali, Khushi may not have discovered Snakwa's truth till it was too late, and we wouldn't have the cute moments of jealousy and sharts throughout the wedding preps and finally in that night, Khushi wouldn't have agreed to his  forceful contract had it not been for her sister. But before that I must try and tame the butterflies my tummy at the mere thought of a deadly flirtatious man we will soon be embarking upon..haaye haaye haaye haaaye haaaye!!(khushi funny music plays in my head)

awesome thought. I absolutely agree with you.Payal and Akash's relationship mattered a lot in Arnav and Khsuhi's relationship. Actually the real story developed from here.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeartHeartHeart

very beautiful Ami.
this three episodes were just fun to watch.
All the bold lines are my favorite and you will see my comments everywhere.
the drool corner and the pics all are superb.

cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
cynthia,

beautiful 142. writing from phone, can't format, so not quoting. really touching your whole take. it is as you say one of the saddest and sweetest moments of ipk... asr and la breaking up what never ever was. but it did give him the chance to feel his heart.

in hindi tv at least such a relationship or such a scene has never been shown. the sheer contemporariness of it and all the real feelings around such a moment... fascinating.

yes respect, but love? got to give it to la, and her writer.

these are as much reasons that everyone wants to see ipk again.

your feelings for khushi are equally lovely. what a spot she's in.

thanks... your take helps me think through mine.

i wonder why we give such a faraq for this show. must be be ause we're a in it somewhere.

Edited by indi52 - 28 June 2013 at 5:14am

cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

Go to top