Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 44)

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Issk! if this what you call getting carried away, plz do by all means and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. mmuuwaaas for at line in purple. First ofall thanks for all the lovely things, i have yet to read other ppls takes on these epis but grinning with you compliments about my take.   and about this beautiful track pre-payash wedding that make me giddy with joy is truelly one of the most if not the most well executed tracks in the whole show. When i was new to IF, and read ppl referign to the "golden period" i thought it was for these episodes, didn't know  it was for the entire show upto this pt...which is also golden well then this track can only be called a diamond in the gold.   thanks for adding wonderful thoughts and for reading through all my typos...i'm so hopeless when it comes to those!!

BarunDiwani Hug

Thank you for the mwuhaas...gosh i don't even know how to spell themEmbarrassedLOL
I have read other takes too, and each one is a peach one Smile...but the fab thing is there is so much to talk about, feel, dwell upon in the episodes (and drown in vis a vis apna hotwa bitwa) that I can't get enough. Also each take somehow brings the writer's own self i think, and that's what really makes it all so faraq-worthyThumbs Up

Thank you for encouraging me to let loose thoda aur...gimme more of your butterflies in the tummy inducing stuff then!
Typos, humen koi faraq nahi padta...And i liked being called Issk...sounds like...Blushinghumney toh aisa socha hi nahi tha!  

Thank you for mmmuuaas...any spelling goes doen't worry.  right you are about each take. I was so happy about this thread since the start b/c i missed all the discussion since i only found the show a few months before it ended. It always fascinates me that our of a 20 min show all of us can find something diff out of it or how our inerperations can vary so much. Not just the regular hard core analyzers but even the ppl who have a few words about a particular scene or thoughts one something. 

lol abou the butterflies, not to worry, he never fails at giving them to me so will happily translate :)

THANK YOU for saying typos se koi faraq nahi padta!! Hug and happy you like the sexy back VM !!

Mee too. I didn't know the show existed for the longest time. So no golden/diamond/platinum period for moi as it played out. I caught it on the internet, a strange time in my life it was, and then i youtubed it to kingdom come. All the off-screen moments too...which is when i discovered this forum...they did an interview with the cast or some such. I checked out this site, liked some of the discussion...created an identity much later to surf members only posts! And here i am on this thrilling thread discussing the sexy back with you. Unimaginable a year ago. haha. Life is beautiful, shows up in mysterious ways.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniindi52

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Issk! if this what you call getting carried away, plz do by all means and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. mmuuwaaas for at line in purple. First ofall thanks for all the lovely things, i have yet to read other ppls takes on these epis but grinning with you compliments about my take.   and about this beautiful track pre-payash wedding that make me giddy with joy is truelly one of the most if not the most well executed tracks in the whole show. When i was new to IF, and read ppl referign to the "golden period" i thought it was for these episodes, didn't know  it was for the entire show upto this pt...which is also golden well then this track can only be called a diamond in the gold.   thanks for adding wonderful thoughts and for reading through all my typos...i'm so hopeless when it comes to those!!

BarunDiwani Hug

Thank you for the mwuhaas...gosh i don't even know how to spell themEmbarrassedLOL
I have read other takes too, and each one is a peach one Smile...but the fab thing is there is so much to talk about, feel, dwell upon in the episodes (and drown in vis a vis apna hotwa bitwa) that I can't get enough. Also each take somehow brings the writer's own self i think, and that's what really makes it all so faraq-worthyThumbs Up

Thank you for encouraging me to let loose thoda aur...gimme more of your butterflies in the tummy inducing stuff then!
Typos, humen koi faraq nahi padta...And i liked being called Issk...sounds like...Blushinghumney toh aisa socha hi nahi tha!  

Thank you for mmmuuaas...any spelling goes doen't worry.  right you are about each take. I was so happy about this thread since the start b/c i missed all the discussion since i only found the show a few months before it ended. It always fascinates me that our of a 20 min show all of us can find something diff out of it or how our inerperations can vary so much. Not just the regular hard core analyzers but even the ppl who have a few words about a particular scene or thoughts one something. 

lol abou the butterflies, not to worry, he never fails at giving them to me so will happily translate :)

THANK YOU for saying typos se koi faraq nahi padta!! Hug and happy you like the sexy back VM !!

Mee too. I didn't know the show existed for the longest time. So no golden/diamond/platinum period for moi as it played out. I caught it on the internet, a strange time in my life it was, and then i youtubed it to kingdom come. All the off-screen moments too...which is when i discovered this forum...they did an interview with the cast or some such. I checked out this site, liked some of the discussion...created an identity much later to surf members only posts! And here i am on this thrilling thread discussing the sexy back with you. Unimaginable a year ago. haha. Life is beautiful, shows up in mysterious ways.

so agree with you Issk!
Its so crazy how many ppl found the show at the later time. I too found it during a rough patch, one of the love scene on you tube and i was sold...but what even crazier is that IPK so many AMAZIGN scenes that's why not matter which one ppl saw first, it just pull you in. well made and of course Barun and Sanaya's acting makes magic. I'm so thrilled to be here with all of you too, i remember when news of Barun quiting cam out and the show ending, i thought my 3-4week old life on IF was over, but  thanks to this thread, we're all alive and  kicking! currently real-life has me busy so its hard not be here as much as i would like...trust me, wouldn't be anywhere else but here. Where else can i discuss sexy backs like we do here??LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.indi52Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

a new VM by EonsofMemories

Arnav nd Khushi - The Beginning of Always Heart

i loved this too...you'll just smile through this Big smile

Hum toh Hain Cappuccino - IPKKND Team Offscreen

By sdad718

Supi ..love you for sharing these ..especially the first one.can u give me the direct link .I saw it three times before giving this respose ..too good..muahhh for thatHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DurgaS

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 138

it was a very clever...Shyam had plenty chances to get out of the house...he actually spoke to Anjali...whn Khushi was on the other line...Anjali could hav easily said "Khushiji i'll talk to you later" instead she said "i'll talk to you later"
 nd whn her got up to pick the call ...his eye could hav easily fallen on Khushi but it din't Evil Smile

its all DM game Clap

Episode 139

Lovely again, Supriya. You are on a roll today. Smile Can hear the thappad ki goonj in the second one. But, loved the last one more. Embarrassed 

I agree with Durga Supi, the thappad i loud and clear in that second one!! also love the first one caps the big one with  Khushi suspicious faceClap ofcourse my fav is the last when she breaks down on his strong shoulders again and how sweet he is...uff!! thanks for all of them!!

awww...my fav THAPAD ...which I wanted to give him...and her unconscious reliance on her LG ...and his Smart brain to figure out  and then her giving him look and his gussa 'kya kiaussne ...did he try to hurt u...just too good ClapClapClap loveee itHeart all of em

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshi

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

in happiness of rerun 
allthough i heared it will not rerun in indoa 
but then also for you all 

Heart IT SALOONI AND THE MUSIC IS AWESOME...LOVE IT 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
OK FIRST THOBDA AND NOW BACK...5 PAGES ON HIS BACK ...I LEFT U LADIES IN THE MORNING AT THIS POST AND CAME BACK ON THE SAME OVER AND OVER WITH BACK...SERIOUSLY WE ALL  NEED LIFE AS WHATEVER WE HAVE IT'S NOT WORKING...

I need to go out for a while to fix my AC problem...it's getting really hot here and humid too my older one can't breath in this...I'll be back later...but I am not showing my back ...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 27 June 2013 at 2:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758indi52sohara..Anita..

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

@IssPKaur

Thank you so much for reading. It's my absolute pleasure that you liked my take.
 You and Salooni both are right, that elders are elders,they do mistakes, but in the long run,they want our well being.
And what can I say about Khushi, she is my angel, my idle,my role model. I wish if i could be like her.

Uff, Barun, what an actor he is! right? What a deadly combination of brilliance and good look.

Damn right you are. Munda actor kamaal da. That whole scene in his room from when he recalls Khushi sobbing on his shoulder...the daze he's in, voice dropped down to a negative but trying to focus on the work call, committing to a meeting on engagement day as excited lavanya enters... the faux pas with Lavanya, calling her Khushi cos she's the only one on his mind...the only one he wants to caress with an apology, an explanation...he is, for once, coming clean, talking about himself, his feelings... but with the wrong person. I have replayed this scene oh so many times and each time a part of me wishes her hand takes a li'l bit longer in reaching that shoulder, that he can magically go on a wee bit longer, that I can feel him just a few more moments. But alas. "ASR, it's Lavanya" happens. He turns. And...we're in another amazing ASR moment... breaking out of the reverie, feeling bad, guilty, aware, shocked, all in a split almost....
Smashing the ball out of the park as if it were child's play, as experts would say.

As for Khushi, i wish i could be some like her too. But the truth is, it's a tough call and am not that good a person. Trying sometimes, but nowhere there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwanisoharaMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by salooni

in happiness of rerun 
allthough i heared it will not rerun in indoa 
but then also for you all 

Heart IT SALOONI AND THE MUSIC IS AWESOME...LOVE IT