Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 43)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@IssPKaur

Thank you so much for reading. It's my absolute pleasure that you liked my take.
 You and Salooni both are right, that elders are elders,they do mistakes, but in the long run,they want our well being.
And what can I say about Khushi, she is my angel, my idle,my role model. I wish if i could be like her.

Uff, Barun, what an actor he is! right? What a deadly combination of brilliance and good look.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758BarunDiwani

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

@IssPKaur

Thank you so much for reading. It's my absolute pleasure that you liked my take.
 You and Salooni both are right, that elders are elders,they do mistakes, but in the long run,they want our well being.
And what can I say about Khushi, she is my angel, my idle,my role model. I wish if i could be like her.

Uff, Barun, what an actor he is! right? What a deadly combination of brilliance and good look.

golden words 
angel Tongue

cinthiann1758BarunDiwanisohara

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Issk! if this what you call getting carried away, plz do by all means and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. mmuuwaaas for at line in purple. First ofall thanks for all the lovely things, i have yet to read other ppls takes on these epis but grinning with you compliments about my take.   and about this beautiful track pre-payash wedding that make me giddy with joy is truelly one of the most if not the most well executed tracks in the whole show. When i was new to IF, and read ppl referign to the "golden period" i thought it was for these episodes, didn't know  it was for the entire show upto this pt...which is also golden well then this track can only be called a diamond in the gold.   thanks for adding wonderful thoughts and for reading through all my typos...i'm so hopeless when it comes to those!!

BarunDiwani Hug

Thank you for the mwuhaas...gosh i don't even know how to spell themEmbarrassedLOL
I have read other takes too, and each one is a peach one Smile...but the fab thing is there is so much to talk about, feel, dwell upon in the episodes (and drown in vis a vis apna hotwa bitwa) that I can't get enough. Also each take somehow brings the writer's own self i think, and that's what really makes it all so faraq-worthyThumbs Up

Thank you for encouraging me to let loose thoda aur...gimme more of your butterflies in the tummy inducing stuff then!
Typos, humen koi faraq nahi padta...And i liked being called Issk...sounds like...Blushinghumney toh aisa socha hi nahi tha!  

Thank you for mmmuuaas...any spelling goes doen't worry.  right you are about each take. I was so happy about this thread since the start b/c i missed all the discussion since i only found the show a few months before it ended. It always fascinates me that our of a 20 min show all of us can find something diff out of it or how our inerperations can vary so much. Not just the regular hard core analyzers but even the ppl who have a few words about a particular scene or thoughts one something. 

lol abou the butterflies, not to worry, he never fails at giving them to me so will happily translate :)

THANK YOU for saying typos se koi faraq nahi padta!! Hug and happy you like the sexy back VM !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

OK couldn't resist, all this back talk, here is an all time fav :) 

Credit to  ashchorjotoh 

Ami that is awesome,
 Plz you have to check my favorite one, what Shalu(shy) made.

Haaayyye so  much SEXY BACK going on. Thanks Sohara, nice one also! He sure know how to get his sexy on doesn't he? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.sohara

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

A big thanks to all of you who read and commented on my 131-133 Smile will try and comment individually later but in case i don't get to was overwhelmed with all sweet thins you all said!! thank you for  baring through more typos than usua, i have meant to come back and proof read but didn't pan out that way. Thanks again!!

love your reading

for you all a soothing song 
and imagine arshiWink

I do love this song, thanks!
soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by salooni

A big thanks to all of you who read and commented on my 131-133 Smile will try and comment individually later but in case i don't get to was overwhelmed with all sweet thins you all said!! thank you for  baring through more typos than usua, i have meant to come back and proof read but didn't pan out that way. Thanks again!!

love your reading

for you all a soothing song 
and imagine arshiWink

I do love this song, thanks!

no mention 
i love to do anything for you all 
Hug

BarunDiwani

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hello 
it is related to thread nine 
Originally posted by indi52

Episode 107

First telecast Thursday27 October, 2011

Part 2 of the episode is under the Youtube link with English subtitles. The ASR Khushi scenes below have fairly good resolution and no subtitles.  

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGNky6IbMxE

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUDK7FkacS8

Alternate Youtube link:

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1axYOUzDwZwb73YXnk

Thanks, Katelyn, for searching the net every week, finding all the episodes, and sending them way ahead to me. And especially, for uploading into Dailymotion to make sure we have no interruptions. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

dm link is of 106 
can anyone give me 106 
as i am not getting

sohara

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

^^^ hi supriya, anita

no prob. if team sarun is done with messages, that's fine. maybe team barun will collect for the man... supriya, please do a wondrous edit with the thobda, na? then we'll put down all the shayri and links and passit to them. 

actually, how about doing a collage with all the lines in the visual? please give it a thought. other wise a series of single shots of the young man, each with its own thobda lines. 

any other ideas?

yeah okay i'll do tht Smile but do pass me the lines you want on the edit...once you r done deciding on everything

actually, if you can use all the "poems" would be great. i think there are about seven or eight sets of lines.

we could alternately take one cap and one rhyme and do a set of visuals, each like a pin up poster. you think and tell me? also let's see what the others think.

hello others, what do you think?

and where is our dear ami? haven't seen her, missing her giggles.

Sorry sorry sorry, read this, wanted to reply and forgot... loving this idea!! Who ever did a "poem" maybe we can make an edit of one of our fav caps(a thobda pic) with our lines, then we can send it to one person, if our expert Supi is up  for it, all the caps can be put together in a collage?  if someone did have a poem but doesn't know how or is unable to make a cap, i'm sure any of us can help out. just a running idea..feel free to shoot down. will def try and think of more special things for our special man's special day

supriya.arshiindi52sohara

Go to top