Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 42)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

OK couldn't resist, all this back talk, here is an all time fav :) 

Credit to  ashchorjotoh 

Ami that is awesome,
 Plz you have to check my favorite one, what Shalu(shy) made.

sohara this one also 
good 
thanks both of you for sharing LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758sohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Updates

IPKKND Re-run promo on Life OK

nd i love this so sharin it here...this is the latest pic of Barun...only pics in the frames r edited oneSmile

nd those who want IPK bck on the Chaska Meter

please Request here
-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643905

Credit goes to repective Uploaders

Thnx Supi for the latest Promo...and look at him ...his style is telling me he is not shooting either or he is? What the heck he is doing these days? I am totally not happy wit this Lazy guy.come on more than 6 months..he needs to come out now...NEEDS FRESH AIR without HAIR
Thanks Supriya.
Did you ever see any other show's repeat telecast in such a grand away?
It proved again, how epic is our show.

Oh my sexy's boy's sexy back!
Missing him so much!
Arshi, you are right, He needs to end his longish break now and show us his handsome thobda soon and of course without so much hair.LOL

no option starplus have to run there channel sohara 
so have to do something 
i think again dish tv phone will be goning ringging like hell 
arrey arshi aa rahe hai 
koi choti moti baat nahi 
kyunWink

cinthiann1758indi52sohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

in happiness of rerun 
allthough i heared it will not rerun in indoa 
but then also for you all 
salooni, this edit just took my breath away.
very beautiful.
Thanks for reading and commenting my 141
I understand your feelings for amma and bua.I respect your POV.
I know bua loves Khsuhi a lot. But I can't forgive her, how she coerced her to marry Shyam.
For Amma I must say, she was a bit biased towards Payal. Her fear was justified, but it irked me so much that she completely ignored Khushi's pain. Her daughter has got such deception, because of them, so she at least should go to her and should take her in her embrace. she didn't even mentioned Khushi.

supriya.arshicinthiann1758soni19sweet

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

in happiness of rerun 
very beautiful.
I know bua loves Khsuhi a lot. But I can't forgive her, how she coerced her to marry Shyam.
For Amma I must say, she was a bit biased towards Payal. Her fear was justified, but it irked me so much that she completely ignored Khushi's pain. Her daughter has got such deception, because of them, so she at least should go to her and should take her in her embrace. she didn't even mentioned Khushi.
hey thanks for liking thee edit 
AND the pov of view 
i agree e too share different nature 
the different is of our nature 
that how we took people 
and i totally respect that
your analysis are awesome 
tfs 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758sohara

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

in happiness of rerun 
very beautiful.

Sohara,

I just read your wonderful, heartfelt take on 141 too...completely get your being upset. Buaji,...oh how i had cursed her for her shenanigans around khushi's engagement to that scumbag back in the day... how pushy she had been...all in the name of shashi babua..
I found it weird too that no one hugged Khushi when she returned from the temple after such a dreadful day... but also interesting that Buaji found it hard to make eye contact with her...remorseful, you think maybe? What matters in the end i guess, cos elders will be elders, is that the family stood up for the truth. Payal impressed with her quiet fortitude and self respect as usual. And Khushi was so selfless...put the trauma behind her and was there for the family when Amma and Buaji were literally falling apart. This is why we love her, this dear girl, hai na?
And you are so on the dot about ASR in this episode. The torment and confusion he was carrying was so palpable. What a performance. Too awesome.

Edited by IssPKaur - 27 June 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kizh72supriya.arshicinthiann1758indi52soharasoni19sweet

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Episode 142

The Realization

ASR is continuing his confession to "Kushi",  he really regrets it, he really does and La, tears in her eyes stops him saying it is her.  He stops. She turns and leaves him.  He tries to stop her realizing what he did and asks himself what is he doing?

Hwe remembers all that he said to her and he told her he didn't care about her.  He admits to himself that he never did right by her.  He doesn't really care about her that way.  The realization is clear.

Kushi comes in to Shantivan and sees Anjali she stops, I am sure her heart is pounding her palms sweating.  How does she  tell this beautiful soul her husband is a dirty cheat?

ASR comes down and sees her looking worried.  Anjali who is struggling with her mangalsutra sees Kushi.

Anjali comes forward and Kushi clutches her shoulder bag strap.  Anjali says she has wanted to call her so many times because she thought she had forgotten haow much work they have since they have now two engagements.  She sees Kushi's worried face and asks her is she is okay?  Kushi tells her she wants to talk to her and just then Anjali is fidgeting with her chain and it breaks and falls caught by Kushi.  Anjali becomes hysterical and panicked she hopes her husband is fine.  She says she can't live without him.  She says this is so unlucky and she runs to her home temple.  She asks Devi Maiyya to protect him.  Kushi comes there as well and looks at Devi Maiyaa and she knows for the well being of this woman she must not tell her the truth.  She tells her it is nothing and her husband and her marriage will be fine.  Kushi promises.  Anjali tells her she is nothing without him.  With tear, she says she will call him and be back; leaving Kushi alone with Devi Maiyya.

Lavanya is folding clothes in her room and ASR enters.  Lavanya looks at him and starts her chatter of avoiding the situation.  "what suit color will you wear for the engagement, classic black or charcoal grey?"  She thinks the grey one.  He starts, She interrupts, there is so much to do suit fitting, caterers, etc.,etc. and he tells her he wants to talk to her.  She is just rambling away, avoidance makes everything worthwhile and then no realization can occur.

He goes over to her placing his hand on her shoulder, she freezes, he says he wants to talk to her, her hand clutches the material of the sari.

"Lavanya."

"No. You don't have to'"

"Lavanya."

"I said no, ASR." 

"Listen to me," he says.  "Please, Lavanya."

She already has her realization.  She knows what is to come.

Kushi is in turmoil.  Anjali has called the priest to start fasting for her husband.  She tells Kushi he is all right but she is not going to take this lightly.  She will fast.  She looks at Kushi and realizes she looks worried and she forgot she wanted to speak to her before the incident. Kushi reaches for her neck and Anjali sees her left hand has no ring on it.  She asks her where is her ring?

Kushi tells her that her engagement was called off.

ASR  starts and she says no, please don't say anything.  The realization is too much and she just can't take it.

This is the first time I have seen ASR actually touch Lavanya affectionately on the cheek.  He tells her that the feelings she has for him are not the same he feels for her; he never had it, he can't lie anymore.  He can't insult her by lying anymore, he just can't.  They can't get engaged. She answers that she knew he was going to say this. She felt it earlier but didn't want the relationship to end.  They both turn away from each other.  She says she didn't want to accept it even though she knew it.  She asks him for a hug just once even though he doesn't freely give it.  They turn to each other, he looking into her tear filled eyes, they pause, and with a force he hugs her and she him. 

This is one of the saddest but sweetest moments of IPK.  The realization of ASR's heart!

Anjali can't believe Kushi's engagement has been called off, little does she know that as she is saying this, a realization has taken place.  ASR and Lavanya have called it quits as well.  Anjali asks her how did this happen.  Kushi looks worried.

ASR apologises to Lavanya. She wants to know how she realized this, how they were to be engaged, how he didn't love her as much as she loved him, it is funny it is happening now. No it is in the fates, all planned, your engagement was the realization of his love or feelings for someone else. I am sorry, Lavanya.  He asks if she is okay and she shakes her head yes thwen no.  How could she be? She really loved him.  They will have to tell the family together he says.

Anjali wants to know how her alliance broke and why she would take such a big step as breaking it.  She knows she is prying but she is very sad to hear this news.  She says when Naniji hears she will feel awful.  Kuahi asks her if she will do as she asks.

Lavanya says to him she won't be able to tell anyone.  He goes over and places his hand on her shoulder turning her.

Kushi asks what is the point of hurting everyone.  She doesn't want anyone to know about her broken alliance, after all, her sister and Akash's engagement is coming.  Anjali asks her what about her pain.  At the same time Lavanya is asking ASR to not tell everyone just yet; they are all so happy.  She says Mami will be upset and Akash and Payal's engagement is coming she doesn't want it to be affected by this.  He says she is so concerned about his family and he really respects her for that.  She hugs him and says he really respects her but what about love? So, it is decided they won't say anything'

and he is just staring as if thinking he wanted to tell Kushi as fast as he can about his realization'just maybe? 

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 27 June 2013 at 12:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhambarisupriya.arshisigridvandana1965wiwy..Anita..indi52sohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 136

Had to make 2 edits...thr was so may things happenin!!! IPK is full on in these episodes...not a sec will you get bored!!!

Episode 137

Sarun Express

Gorgeous edit.
Loved to see all the precious moments all in one place.
 My favorite is the second one, loved the color effect there.
The pic is just awesome, where Khushi and Arnav staring at each other, while serving tea

thank you supriya for reading my 139.

supriya.arshicinthiann1758

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 136

Had to make 2 edits...thr was so may things happenin!!! IPK is full on in these episodes...not a sec will you get bored!!!

Episode 137

Sarun Express

Gorgeous edit.
Loved to see all the precious moments all in one place.
 My favorite is the second one, loved the color effect there.
The pic is just awesome, where Khushi and Arnav staring at each other, while serving tea

thank you supriya for reading my 139.

wow so 
beautiful edits
wonderful 
tfs

supriya.arshicinthiann1758

Go to top