Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 32)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
oye hoye, today blast is in high masti i see. what's cookin'? as they said in the century prior to the previous one.

ami ji, thank you for happy words on the notes, but nahiiin aunty from singapore not dancing and pleading with bitwa to come back. no ek do, and no teen char, you get your hot ahem here, you non metrosexual, almost vulcan, product free, impossibly well crafted man. bas.

so how did i sound? like the thobda man? brusque, arrogant, unyielding? nice huh.

wiwy, what is it you say, you like my man meanderings? thank you thank you. maybe i should really stop spending half my life on edits and just write a note on the boy every episode. then my husband can clip them together and present it as evidence to milord of his bewafa wife's flagrant bewafaai... ROFL

anita, uriah heap is a character in charles dickens's david copperfield. long plodding book, maybe you flip through a couple of uriah parts?

issk, hayeee how the freudian slipped. LOL

3.22am, just finished a new chapter... fretting about 139 and 140. so dying to write, so emptied out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshi..Anita..Mysticaldivine

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Blasters, as always so happy to be a part of this lovely thread!!! apologies for now bieng able to take in the front page till now. and its only the best as i expected!!

Durgey/Indi, a big thanks and hugs for putting another great one together!

Durga, your welcome poem and opening lines are off the hook !  love the line about equations changing, so aptly you picked that up Clap  btw thank for your comment on my drool cornerEmbarrassed

Indi, your write-up about La is truly specially, def she left with her head held high. these last moment with la are the most satisfactory moment when it comes to her character.  While i still can't forgive the weaknesses when there was so much potential, here i finally was happy with the way they portrayed her and also thing sana did justice to the scene.  Loved your linking the "I love you dammit" to pyaar sabse bada hot haiClap

btw, thats quiet a feat epis 133-38, kya baat!! remember when i did 4 epi that one time but it was like 5 times as long as urs! hope to read it soon!!

Supi, awesome collages!!! and thanks so much again for that sweet VM and giving me the honor to help out Hug you're such a sweety!

Wiwy, i just love this riddle, and i will probably never get this answer b/c i happedn to think he's hot either way...but if at so me pt you and i telepathically cross, i will come up with an answer dammit!

ArshiH, Gorgeous write up on all that happened so far and all the creations to go with itClapClap. truly its a new chapter, one of the best in my bookWink. loved this

These two souls smile together and cry together by remaining together no matter what'.Wall of ego had indeed surrendered by the wall of belief and trust but "pyar" love and acknowledgement of this "ehsaas" is still waiting for the moment when one of them will cross the bridge to come on this side of this flowing river known as LOVE'.'.Lets see who dives in and who crosses this barrier'. When '. how'. and' why?

With New beginning  ''.. in Iss Pyar Ko kya Naam Doon'.

Samin, i have yet to read your, dying to with some fursat, i know i'm in for some grea thought provking stuff

Sohara, loved your post and gif and yes our sexy man is the sexiest not only in world but universe...just incase there is a planet filled with beautiful people out there in spaceLOL

Kate, thakns for all the gifs and all else you do Hug

Saloon, thanks for all the wonderul gifs and edits!!

Anita, our personal speedy Gonzalez, awsome job on catching up again and  you're so funny!!! ROFL at all the Gifs and your words!! esp loving the Carlton dance ROFL LOVED t hat show!!

To EVERYONE who  is part of this thread, regulars, seldomers, and the silent readers THANK YOU!!!! 

So in honor of thread 13, and a particular blaster who has been missing hotwa more than usual lately making her hormonal like myself...i give you this. A song we will soon see featuring ther # 13 and hotwa...lyrics in which a girl is begging or complaining to her lover  to come back to her. I'm sure many of you will join me in a attempt to call hotwa back...season 2 would be splendid but a the final realease day of his movie would be nice too!! and who knows? 13 may just be the luckiest one yet!Wink

You ready hormonal aunti from Singapore?? and everyone else, get your tumkas on!!

" Ek do teen chaar paanch che saat aath nav das gyara baara TERA!
TERA karoon din gin gin gin intezaar, aaja piya aayi bahaar!"

Translation: "one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen, 
i'm counting the day for you (Tera can mean you and 13 in hindi) come the spring has blossemed (I think Confused)

Hai ami I am also waiting for filtratious ASR
samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiOmaRamdassMysticaldivine

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Finally, the CV offer  a sigh of lightheartedness after some heavy stuff since 122 that only got heavier after 124...aptly all those emotions needed  to be shown, their suffering needed the outburst. And now  they look to turn the story to Akaash and Payal...only to utilize Arnav and KhushiSmile...and all i could see is how Payash's love was instrumental in only  making them even more aware of their feeling for each other. right you are, sir. extremely skillful creatives... everything they could use to enhance, augment, bring about asr khushi love, they tried. akash and payal as latest instruments of stoking lau.

Arnav came down to hand Akaash files for his "meeting...he could really care less about Akaash's  inside-out clothes or anything else for that matter...till he hears La ask about  "chamkili" ...La's is always somehow taking him to her. the ultimate cupid, la, even more thatn shyamwa, she even gives him the mantra and her the hintwa. His thoughts went to her weeping after he hurt her again last night, he felt terrible, maybe he still wasn't ready to face her or even worse afraid that he would hurt her again...he immediately told Akaash he would go with him much to Akaash's  disapointment. Akaash's peculiar behavior didn't go unnoticed by  his bhai, giving him even more priceless expressions to sport. Day Dreaming ROFL (indi hysterical)

Akaash needed  to lose Arnav for his important meeting so he made up an excuse(smart bway!) and ran out of the car...but forgot his phone(*hand to face*) in his haste.  akash is a cute dolt, well meaning but weak. akshay was super as akash till the role was ciphered and he lost interest.

On the other side, Payal dropped her wallet in her haste. In their race to  catch their siblings they both get yelled at by different cab driver...I think...when "hero" is called a "hero"...is it an insult??

They're both led into the restaurant  by their  siblings and just when he screamed for Akash, she called out  for her  Jiji ...the mehsoos hit, they slowly turned towards each other "Tum!" in and obvious angry tone he asked...he left the RM with Akash to avoid her dammit!!  in true ASR style he takes quick aggressive steps toward her  "What are you doing here?"

She hesitates to answer him till she realizes she doesn't owe him an explanation "ek minute, why are you asking me? i'll ask  you, what are you doing here?"

"i don't need to give you an answer, i'll go where i please, tum yahan"

"Chem to you!" Khushi's broken English has never been cuter! he thought so too, but covered it with a puzzled "What?" she quickly corrects herself "Matlab, Same to you!"

Probably my favorite part of the episode, the waiter come walks over  and asks  "Table for two?"  and khushi's quick witty answer JI! two. two. Ek inke liye ek inki akad ke liye...i bet the waiter left even more certain of their  "two-ness" want more two-ness two-ness two-ness.

Eventually they forget their fight and remembered why they were really there to look for  Akaash and Payal. when they found them,  both stool there stunned at the sight...they missed alot while dealing with their own bundle of feelings didn't they?

Akaash is desperately looking for  Payal to agree "I know you don't not like me, you left the other day without answering me"  and Payal is holding back all her feelings  baring her middle-class status in mind. Soon he is on one knee to the shock of Arnve and Khushi,  he purposes  and then offers her his hand and begging her again but before he could finish,  Khushi  interrupts "Jiji?"

Why did i feel Khushi  go into protective mode all of the sudden? Was she afraid that  her jiji too would experience the dil-tuting like she did. I  have  strong feeling she saw herself in Payal and Arnav bitwa was not too far behind "Have you lost it Akaash?" tumne socha bhi kaise ki tum aur iski -"...have a feeling he saw himself  in Akaash too.  

"Ek minute Mr.Arnav SIngh Raizada!..Your brother talked about marraige first and my sis hasn't even said yes...Payal tried to stop her..."Jiji, i got this"

Never one to back down, Arnav grabbed Akaash' s shoulder to push him back...it ALL just became about them too...as if Akaash and Payal didn't exist. Both of them letting out their  heightened, unresolved, strong feelings for each other into this rather enterataining argument.Clap Clap

"Akaash didn't even talk about marriage...tum dono behne din mein sapne dekh na bandh karo (both of you sisters stop day dreaming)" a hint of the gold digger accusation extended to  Payal this time as well.

The poor waiter comes only to get yelled at by ASR for seeing what is to truly to become  "tumhe couples nazar aa rahe hai!?" turning his attention back to Khushi "I'll never let my brother tie a relationship with your sister" more insults are returned back and forth including name calling

"Kya kaha tumne? Laad governor?"as always bothered by Khushi's calling/thinking of his that way.

"aur aapne halwai kaha, uska kya?"(you said sweet maker, what about that?)...felt like i was transported into a playground where a little boy and a little girl were fighting...usually in these cases the little boy always has a crush on the little girl...no different in this case they did trigger the kid in each other. playmates and not in the hugh hefner sense... well he he that too, but really this was the cutest thing between the two. 8 and 14 very often. why was he telling her he will go where he pleases, etc., no need, na? the normally reticent asr is a whole lot of heated talk when madam appears. hero and madam, really, playing house, you be the door, i'll slam you. i am rambling.

"Bhai please, this is b/w me and payal ji" Akaash pleads with some sense  "she hasn't even said "yes" yet"

"and i won't" Payal speaks up. Akaash tries to explain that he loves her so much but it backfires on the poor lad. "Pyaar? Love? what do you know about  me that you love me" Love Payals logical question here. She goes on to explain the horrid day of her wedding that never took place, grabbing Arnav's full attention. "do you even know what my family had to go through because of all this? you don't know, but him" she looks to Arnav, "he knows everything, i 'm talking about that day when you-"

"Jiji" Khushi puts her hand on Payal shoulder to stop her, shaking her head "no don't go on". as if saving her man the embarrassment and the humility.  What a moment, indicating how far they've come. There was a time where all she wanted to do was get him back for the hell he put her through that night, but now she knows how much it would hurt him to know that he was wrong about her and about all he did to her/said to her .

"Kair, hamaara jawaab naa hai...Khushi?" Payal hinting to leave

But Khushi would look in Arnav's eyes and know that she wasn't successful in stopping her jiji in time. In that one second look to each other from 5:14-5:15, they both traveled together back to that room 

where the dori pearls were torn and scattered from her blouse, where her character was insulted...and she just knows how much he would be bothered by this.

"Why didn't i listen to her? She was telling the truth, mer waje se uski bahen ki shaadi_" the suv takes a pounding, remorse and guilt sets in, not only for his treatment of Khushi but for Payal also...this is ASR with now heart right? love these layers of this man. So much love hidden behind so much gussaa, just like his mother said in the letter "naak pe dher saara gussa, aur dil mein dher saara pyaar"  the scene with Akaash is also a great example of this layered loving side to him.  

He is coming down the stairs when he notices Akaash upset and disappointed, he tries to avoid him and turn back as he is not the kind to have a heart to heart talk, but when Akaash's eyes catch his, he just couldn't ignore. He did what he had to do for his little brother, lending him a listening ear.  Akash couldn't help but let out his feelings in front of his bother. "Its the second time she turned me down Bhai" he even asks about  the night Payal's wedding broke, but Arnav remain silent. In his silence there was guilt and an answer but  Akaash didn't push for more. Arnav knew he had to help him, he asks him if he is sure about his feeling "haan bhai, i really love Payalji"

Dekho yeh pyaar vyaar ki baatein mujhe samaj nahi aati...all i want to know is are you ready to spend your entire life with this girl? you won't regret it later?

"nahi bhai, kabhi nahin" Did i see a bit of envy in Akaash's confident answer ? if only it was that easy for him to admit his feelings.

"If this is so important to you, then  i'll finalize this deal fr you"  deal? Aakaash thought, what deal? he seems to forget that  to ASR everything is about winning negotiations...except for when it comes to the biggest deal of his life...then none of his life's skills come in handy leaving him utterly helpless.

Speaking of, his biggest deal is happily checking off the flowers from her list of "to dos" for his engagement as if blocking out the fact that its for his engagement and it makes not difference..but when he calls her, nothing but farq. He start with his "kucch baat" dialogue but she starts to argue.

"Dekho waapis shuroo mat hot jaao"(look don't start again) awww what a hubby thing to say :)) He tries to convince her to meet but no go, she hangs up. Khushi had to see for herself, Payal crying holding the dupatta in her hand, she remembers how Akaash  gave her the dupatta  to give to her sister that night of her birthday and then all those clues..slowly Khushi's tears turn into a smile, her sister is in love.

So a tiny game of phone tag ensues. She tries to call Arnav the same time he is trying to call her back. When her phone comes up busy, he gets restless and when she is still un-reachable  he finally says out loud his first thoughts since  he couldn't reach her..."Zuroor apne fianc'e se baat kar rahi hogi" and when she is finally able to reach him ...uff his jealousy gives me the chills here!  In the midst of episodes filled with laughs, a mere second of raw jealousy  reminds us was a heavy love story this is. Without letting her even s peak a simple hello

"Kisse baat kar rahi thi tum?!"(who were you talking to?)  almost daring her to say her fianc's name. Khushi, taken back but she know her laad governor by now and a bit about his possesiveness towards her too. "Arrey? hum to aapko...kair chhodiye"

Well, Akaash didn't get the "hot date" he was hoping for, but Arnav sure did...sort of

They meet back at the same hotel.. the same waiter as earlier, "Uh Table for two?" ...an awkward moment , then a few laughs for us thanks to Khushi's lack of "high-class" restaurant etiquette,  he orders "Ek chai aur ek black coffee" and as always she jumps with full haq "Dont put sugar in there"

love that he gets a tad irritated with her lack of sophistication, but not embarrassed, he helps her in his own ASR way, "here is milk, sugar, make it to your taste"  (ffw to the future when he adjusts her Italian meal for her so she can eat it..awww) and later, i'm pretty sure he wanted to laugh out loud when she got all happy regarding the free biscuit. Managing to keep a straight face, he asks her sarcastically "if your important  convo about tea and biscuit is over, can we talk about Akaash and Payal?"

"haan hame bhi lagta hai ki jiji Akaash ji se-"  (yah i also think that Jiji is in-)

she fell quiet just as the word starting with "p" was at the tip of her tongue. She couldn't say the word "Pyaar"(love) in front of him, he felt it didn't he? the very essence of the word coming from her, she had his attention...he may have even been happy to see her struggling to say the word...it  intimidated her now that it was all too real for her, for both, they both know they have fallen prey to it...She finds another way to explain and a plan is cooked up...something achha, something damakedaar, something alag, its her plan. He rolls his eyes, but gives in to all she had in mind.

"Hmaare beech jo kucch bhi hua ya, ho, lekin iss maamle mein hum saath hai." abs love khushi's clarification here, one of the very few acknowledgements we get from either of all that's  happened between the two and more importantly "ya ho" what IS there between the two. 

At the RM, Arnav continues to treat this matter like a deal and advises Akaash "Itne overexcited kabhi mat lago ki tum deal apne style mein kaam karo"  deal ya no deal, when a man sounds so confident about his craft its sooo sexy dammit!

"Deal nahi hai, meri shaadi hai bhai...bhai mein to woh hi karoonga jo Khushi ji ne kaha hai" Akaash was too cute and brave, he survived a look from his bhai. The master plan is underway, Khushi is having too much fun with it. Arnav bring the "suicide letter for  Payal giving Khushi a chance to thrive with her acting skills...and to irritate Laad goverenor. "SHUT UP!! read this" so Khushi begins to read...something about an "aarder"(order)? Arnav turns the letter around for Khushi so she can read the correct side. He studies Payals reaction while Khushi gleefully read the tragic latter and at one pt even a wink for laad governor? what the!  Khushi's plan did manage to garner a reaction out of Payal, one that Arnav Singh Raizada was totally not prepared for.

"why didn't you stop him? what kind of brother are you?" she asked

Perhaps he has never been stumped like this before in his life, and its all Khushi's fault, a loophole in her plan makes him angry and he forgets about his act. A truly ROFL moment. Love Barun here. er, butterflly lady, and when do we not love him exactly?

"KYA BOLU AB?!!" (What should i say now?)

Thankfully Khushi saves this fiasco and turns Payal's attention to saving Aakaash. So after winking one more time at LG, off they go to rescue Akaash. Up on the mountain top, Payal freaks out when she finds Akaash's glasses. Khushi tries "console" her...

"unhone socha hoga uchaai na dikhe to kam dar hoga, aur kud ne mein bhi asaani hogi?" then she turns to him "Kyu Arnav Ji?"

another lol moment giving way to one of the sweetest. Numerous times today, i felt like he wanted to crack smile at his lady's cute antics, he manage to hold it together through her biscuit convo, through the winks, through her OTT acting...but now he just couldn't help it, tried to look away but she caught that beautiful smile. my idiot mind always says that it is at these weird khsuhi moments and there are thankfully plenty he kept on falling more and more in love with her. that smile in 75 was a big one. when she went for her pohree biskut one could practically here him fall dhadam. hoot and sexy a man falling in love, just a bit off kilter. uff.

Back to Akaash and Payals big moment. Payal admits to her feelings and when she accidentally hurts herself on a thorn, he shows himself. Their true feeling are revealed, their words seem to be giving voice to the silent people with feelings watching them. Especially when Akaash said "mein kisi aur ke saath khoosh nahi rahe sakta', Something in those sexy chocolaty said "me too" for Khushi. Khushi just couldn't contain her khushi and grabbed his hand sending warm and fuzzy jhatka to Arnav Singh Raizada. He looked her straight in the eyes, as if to confront her about something before she moved away. Also love the trust and pride in Khushi when Arnav assures Payal that he will sambhaal (handle) the people at home. The sense of security he gives her is just too too sweet.

I feel like through Akaash and Payal, they were able to explore their feelings through a different light. Infact Paya's realtionship has become a vital part of Arshi's story havn't they? if it wasn't for their upcoming wedding, and the puja kept by Anjali, Khushi may not have discovered Snakwa's truth till it was too late, and we wouldn't have the cute moments of jealousy and sharts throughout the wedding preps and finally in that night, Khushi wouldn't have agreed to his  forceful contract had it not been for her sister. But before that I must try and tame the butterflies my tummy at the mere thought of a deadly flirtatious man we will soon be embarking upon..haaye haaye haaye haaaye haaaye!!(khushi funny music plays in my head) LOLLOL LOL LOL

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeartHeartHeart

ami, super one. enjoyed, laughed, giggled and butterflied through it. have left loads of comments. writing here very tight, neat neat story movement. interesting the way aksh payal's love adds layer to theirs. thanks, worth the wait. Clap Clap Clap

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Congratulations to all on Thread #13

Thank you all for liking the opening lines and welcome poem. Feel happy when one's work is always appreciated. Smile 

@Supriya,
Dancing Big smile Star Heart Embarrassed Hug Wink Clap Smile Day Dreaming Party

funkydance.gif  boogie.gif cheerleader.gifshakehand.gif weee.gif  

grouphug.gif 

These emoticons aren't enough to express my joy, happiness, glee, excitement, etc., etc., that I felt on watching the Blasters VM. Thank you, thank you, thank you so so so much for this. Really felt like coming over to your place and hugging you. Hug Arshi, Ami, thank you to both of you too for this beautiful surprise. Big smile 

@Indi, lovely blast notes about La. What a character it turned out to be! No one would have thought during the initial episodes that La would win everyone's hearts, before making an exit. Alas, she couldn't win that one heart that she yearned for all along. Powderful Hindi! ROFL 

@Arshi and @Supi, lovely banners as always. Keep them rocking. Thumbs Up 

@Ami, drool corner ka jawaab nahin. Smile Keep it up. Thumbs Up 

@Arshi, loved The Story So Far. Great collection of gifs. Felt like reading and watching again and again. Embarrassed Also, loved that title, Revelations and Realisations in the banner.

@Samin, had to put your post in here. Can't miss them. Always make one think, as usual. Big smile 

@Kate, thank you so much for sending the new music player for #13 even in your busy time. Appreciate all the work you do for BFTP. Clap Embarrassed Lovely gifs.

@Wiwy, a hot cold riddle this time? Can't think of anything at all. Will take time to think of even one answer. Confused  Thanks for the wishes in the above post. Lovely collage. Smile 

@Sohara, lovely post. Always have fun with those gifs. Smile 

@Anita, thanks for liking the poem. Embarrassed Interesting wedding experience, thanks for sharing it. Hope you will enjoy more this time without disturbance. Wink 

@Chalhov, thanks for the lovley post and for everything else. Smile 

@Cynthia, thank you for the wishes and for the sprint for writing. Keeps me on the toes to update the links. LOL 

@Horizon, where are you?

Once again, all the silent readers and all those who hit likes, thank you for your appreciation and love for BFTP. Smile 

HeartAwww thnx Durga ...you are ahead of me finishing welcome post ...hehehe.I am still on RES..and we are on page 32..amazing...

Thnx for reading and liking the post and the collages and the title...

That's why i do those gifs because it makes it alive...Smile

Thnx for liking the black and white edits ...Smile

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 26 June 2013 at 3:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiDurgaS

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 136

Had to make 2 edits...thr was so may things happenin!!! IPK is full on in these episodes...not a sec will you get bored!!!

Episode 137

Sarun Express

Supi awesome .StarStarStar...hard to say which one is good ...love the Thapad though...slap ,dishoon .dishoon..Hate him...Who said bored ..these are the epis when you feel real IPK ...dil se

supriya.arshiOmaRamdass

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

TO INDIStar DURGEYStar ARSHIStar BDStar SUPRIYAStar AND SAMINStar

FOR A THOUGHTFUL, MEANINGFUL, DELIGHTFUL

FIRST PAGE ON THREAD 13!!!!! Star Clap Party

THANKYOU SUPRIYA FOR THE VM!!!Hug THANKS TO ARSHI AND BD TOO!!Hug I WAS SO HAPPY I CRIED!Cry

Thnx wiwy...it was Supi's idea and all the effort I did nothing ...She deserves all the credit...ClapStar

Indeed it is touchy and yes a wowo surprise for our sparkling twinkling star writersClapClapClap

supriya.arshiOmaRamdass

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Indi...loved scenes analysis from 133-138. I always read yours (others too) every night religiously but I am always so far behind that I don't comment. The breather was very helpful. And I know Asli Duniya will take over again and I will definitely fall behind...

The car scene ( 133) .. I think he was going to say something about Payal... He was repentant about breaking up her marriage earlier and was looking for an opportunity to apologize.. Which he will do later... Just my POV though. 

The tender love: you pointed brilliantly how mellow he had become... Gosh, I just love you guys for such insightful writing.Day Dreaming
This is my 2 cents on it :  episode 129 after "gift nehi to tip" insult ASR said to himself... "kyu karta hoon mein aisa? hamesh uski aakhon mein aansoo? kyu uski har baat se itni takleef hoti hai mujhe? Ab aisa Nahin hoga" 

I think he is declaring his resignation from the Battle of Fadak by those lines. He couldn't take how low he had stooped and how deeply he was hurting Khushi...  and besides WHY make her admit Fadak when he himself doesn't WANT love from anyone. At this point he is thinking 1. don't care.. I won't let her make a difference to me. 2. I don't have to be so mean since I don't care.LOL 

But as soon as he let his battle armor down ( insults and attack as the best defense).. He let a soft, tender love seep into him, a new kind of mehsoos that we see in the way his eyes follow her. He stopped his talk about Hasiat and Aukat etc after this ( also his belief was shaken by Payel's revelation about her wedding night. After all khushi was not a lying, conniving person doing everything for money.)

Funny that he fell in love when he believed she did everything for money ( sheesh mahal, coming back to RM for money) and also he continued loving her after the hate marriage when he believed she was having an affair with Shaym. How impossibly unshakeable and irrevocable his love is for Khushi!!!! He just doesn't know the depth and strength of it yet. 

Okay, back to soft love: love for one's children and parents are monochromatic... But love between a man and woman can be so variegated, so many shades... We've always known that a woman turns urvashi, mata, kanya, badhu etc to her partner depending on situation and phases of love. Through Arnav/ASR we see the other side of the coin. A lover (physical, almost predatory in nature), a mellow content couple-type love ( that's what we see in theses scenes...teamwork/couple... He knows his love has been reciprocated but circumstances make it impossible to be fulfilled) ...and in future we will see ( please forgive me for this) a patronizing, fatherly kind of love ( when she is insecured about Sheetal.. the way he hugs her and says " you need to sleep"... He turns into a caring father) ... And of course the insecured son looking for motherly love ( Maat Jao, tare ban jati hai? Etc) ... So a man can be a se*ual being, a domesticated lover ( that couple thing) , a father and a son to the same woman (okay, you can throw the chappals at me now) But I see them so distinctly in ASR/Arnav... Sobti made all of the them so real...Am I making any sense ? I better stop now ...

Love you guys ... So addicted to your writing... What will I do when they end :(

Sab

Loved reading your thoughts!  Just wonderful and as for an end.  There will be no end we will start all over again or think of another way to look at IPK!!! My POV of course!
[/QUOTE]

@Sabrina

This is amazing I was giving answers to you yesterday and have the same kind of thoughts...He is ...take the same epi 137-138   ,He is opening the door and showing concern as a caring hubby and very protective way..like a father too if you think in the deepest  sense ...Barun s so good at changing expressions ...no question about it.ASR is a layered character...

Love the way you said predatory lover...too good

OK another one Arnav spilled his tea on him on while clean shirt by himself..meaning he will be in this misunderstanding ...Khushi tries to clean it but spread it more...meaning she will try to remove it yet "chupp gyeya hai"...he will make more mess during this misunderstanding...especially Gupta house gift wrap and after math...He cleans himself ...meaning he will come out by himself without any explanation when he will be away from her and her pleas ans all will help him connecting the dots and he will not need any explanation ...during revelation Khushi asks him "see in my eyes you will see the truth...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 26 June 2013 at 4:10pm

shesherkobitaindi52

Go to top