Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 31)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Blasters, as always so happy to be a part of this lovely thread!!! apologies for now bieng able to take in the front page till now. and its only the best as i expected!!

Durgey/Indi, a big thanks and hugs for putting another great one together!

Durga, your welcome poem and opening lines are off the hook !  love the line about equations changing, so aptly you picked that up Clap  btw thank for your comment on my drool cornerEmbarrassed

Indi, your write-up about La is truly specially, def she left with her head held high. these last moment with la are the most satisfactory moment when it comes to her character.  While i still can't forgive the weaknesses when there was so much potential, here i finally was happy with the way they portrayed her and also thing sana did justice to the scene.  Loved your linking the "I love you dammit" to pyaar sabse bada hot haiClap

btw, thats quiet a feat epis 133-38, kya baat!! remember when i did 4 epi that one time but it was like 5 times as long as urs! hope to read it soon!!

Supi, awesome collages!!! and thanks so much again for that sweet VM and giving me the honor to help out Hug you're such a sweety!

Wiwy, i just love this riddle, and i will probably never get this answer b/c i happedn to think he's hot either way...but if at so me pt you and i telepathically cross, i will come up with an answer dammit!

ArshiH, Gorgeous write up on all that happened so far and all the creations to go with itClapClap. truly its a new chapter, one of the best in my bookWink. loved this

These two souls smile together and cry together by remaining together no matter what'.Wall of ego had indeed surrendered by the wall of belief and trust but "pyar" love and acknowledgement of this "ehsaas" is still waiting for the moment when one of them will cross the bridge to come on this side of this flowing river known as LOVE'.'.Lets see who dives in and who crosses this barrier'. When '. how'. and' why?

With New beginning  ''.. in Iss Pyar Ko kya Naam Doon'.

Samin, i have yet to read your, dying to with some fursat, i know i'm in for some grea thought provking stuff

Sohara, loved your post and gif and yes our sexy man is the sexiest not only in world but universe...just incase there is a planet filled with beautiful people out there in spaceLOL

Kate, thakns for all the gifs and all else you do Hug

Saloon, thanks for all the wonderul gifs and edits!!

Anita, our personal speedy Gonzalez, awsome job on catching up again and  you're so funny!!! ROFL at all the Gifs and your words!! esp loving the Carlton dance ROFL LOVED t hat show!!

To EVERYONE who  is part of this thread, regulars, seldomers, and the silent readers THANK YOU!!!! 

So in honor of thread 13, and a particular blaster who has been missing hotwa more than usual lately making her hormonal like myself...i give you this. A song we will soon see featuring ther # 13 and hotwa...lyrics in which a girl is begging or complaining to her lover  to come back to her. I'm sure many of you will join me in a attempt to call hotwa back...season 2 would be splendid but a the final realease day of his movie would be nice too!! and who knows? 13 may just be the luckiest one yet!Wink

You ready hormonal aunti from Singapore?? and everyone else, get your tumkas on!!

" Ek do teen chaar paanch che saat aath nav das gyara baara TERA!
TERA karoon din gin gin gin intezaar, aaja piya aayi bahaar!"

Translation: "one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen, 
i'm counting the day for you (Tera can mean you and 13 in hindi) come the spring has blossemed (I think Confused)

thanks for liking 
and welcome back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6BarunDiwaniwiwy

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
heartwrenching episode 
i mean one of the sad episode 
not know the cirl=cle of life where 
one knot get way (asr and la) 
other get more twisted 
(khushi and anjali) 
khusi think of all 
but why she get hurt yaar 
is she have not right share her pain 
but today the more sad for la 
it is not right happenend 
poor girl

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiwiwy..Anita..soharaMysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Salooni,
thanks for reading
The song is from the movie drona

wiwysoni19sweetMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Salooni,
thanks for reading
The song is from the movie drona

ok thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soharaMysticaldivine

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Blasters, as always so happy to be a part of this lovely thread!!! apologies for now bieng able to take in the front page till now. and its only the best as i expected!!

Durgey/Indi, a big thanks and hugs for putting another great one together!

Durga, your welcome poem and opening lines are off the hook !  love the line about equations changing, so aptly you picked that up Clap  btw thank for your comment on my drool cornerEmbarrassed

Indi, your write-up about La is truly specially, def she left with her head held high. these last moment with la are the most satisfactory moment when it comes to her character.  While i still can't forgive the weaknesses when there was so much potential, here i finally was happy with the way they portrayed her and also thing sana did justice to the scene.  Loved your linking the "I love you dammit" to pyaar sabse bada hot haiClap

btw, thats quiet a feat epis 133-38, kya baat!! remember when i did 4 epi that one time but it was like 5 times as long as urs! hope to read it soon!!

Supi, awesome collages!!! and thanks so much again for that sweet VM and giving me the honor to help out Hug you're such a sweety!

Wiwy, i just love this riddle, and i will probably never get this answer b/c i happedn to think he's hot either way...but if at so me pt you and i telepathically cross, i will come up with an answer dammit!

ArshiH, Gorgeous write up on all that happened so far and all the creations to go with itClapClap. truly its a new chapter, one of the best in my bookWink. loved this

These two souls smile together and cry together by remaining together no matter what'.Wall of ego had indeed surrendered by the wall of belief and trust but "pyar" love and acknowledgement of this "ehsaas" is still waiting for the moment when one of them will cross the bridge to come on this side of this flowing river known as LOVE'.'.Lets see who dives in and who crosses this barrier'. When '. how'. and' why?

With New beginning  ''.. in Iss Pyar Ko kya Naam Doon'.

Samin, i have yet to read your, dying to with some fursat, i know i'm in for some grea thought provking stuff

Sohara, loved your post and gif and yes our sexy man is the sexiest not only in world but universe...just incase there is a planet filled with beautiful people out there in spaceLOL

Kate, thakns for all the gifs and all else you do Hug

Saloon, thanks for all the wonderul gifs and edits!!

Anita, our personal speedy Gonzalez, awsome job on catching up again and  you're so funny!!! ROFL at all the Gifs and your words!! esp loving the Carlton dance ROFL LOVED t hat show!!

To EVERYONE who  is part of this thread, regulars, seldomers, and the silent readers THANK YOU!!!! 

So in honor of thread 13, and a particular blaster who has been missing hotwa more than usual lately making her hormonal like myself...i give you this. A song we will soon see featuring ther # 13 and hotwa...lyrics in which a girl is begging or complaining to her lover  to come back to her. I'm sure many of you will join me in a attempt to call hotwa back...season 2 would be splendid but a the final realease day of his movie would be nice too!! and who knows? 13 may just be the luckiest one yet!Wink

You ready hormonal aunti from Singapore?? and everyone else, get your tumkas on!!

" Ek do teen chaar paanch che saat aath nav das gyara baara TERA!
TERA karoon din gin gin gin intezaar, aaja piya aayi bahaar!"

Translation: "one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen, 
i'm counting the day for you (Tera can mean you and 13 in hindi) come the spring has blossemed (I think Confused)

Ami, lovely post. Thank you for loving my lines so much. Embarrassed Thank you very much for this song. When this movie came out, this song was an instant craze. Even after so many years, the zing hasn't come down. Still feel like dancing. Dancing 

supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniMysticaldivine

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Finally made it here!! Congratulations everyone! Big thanks to one and all, all the great fans of this one of a kind show, to have carried their love this long .. speaks volumes both of the show and of the tremendous efforts of wonderful people who are making this journey possible and enjoyable!
 Congrats all!

Horizon, you are here! Missed you. Hug  Congratulations to you too. Hope everything is fine out there. Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwani

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 138

it was a very clever...Shyam had plenty chances to get out of the house...he actually spoke to Anjali...whn Khushi was on the other line...Anjali could hav easily said "Khushiji i'll talk to you later" instead she said "i'll talk to you later"
 nd whn her got up to pick the call ...his eye could hav easily fallen on Khushi but it din't Evil Smile

its all DM game Clap

Episode 139

Lovely again, Supriya. You are on a roll today. Smile Can hear the thappad ki goonj in the second one. But, loved the last one more. Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiBarunDiwani

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

To my Blaster friendsStar

Salooni, the disaster in Uttarakhand and other parts and the subsequent tales of human misery are heart wrenching. In such circumstances there are people like this girl you mentioned who do not lose hope and are willing to go to any lengths to save their family...a lot like our Khushi!Smile

Indi, Durgey and all my friends its a good idea to send poems to Barun via Team Barun or whosoever along with edits for each poem as Indi suggests! Do you think Barun would really like! Hayye Daiiyyaa!Dead Thankyou, all of you, for liking my compilation of poems! I was up all night at it and I really really enjoyed doing it, going through those poems on thobda was a blast!Big smile

IsskLOL! ha ha good name BD for a love guruBig smile! And she is all ISHK Wink or wants to beDay Dreaming! Here is the link

Indi your description of our male, uff! Only you can make me drool without pics! With your wordsHeart... imagination runs wild! Silly

Hayye, Arshi's black and white edit of our hotwa! Day DreamingDead Keep them coming ArshiWink

I am thrilledDancing Cynthia is exposing HIS maleness in all its glory Blushingin her story! I am loving it, Cyn!Big smile

Supi lovely edits!Star So many at one go! Wah!Clap Dil garden garden ho gaya!Big smile

Sohara your black and white gifs on eps140 (I think) is a beauty StarDay Dreaming ! Please, do enlarge and post it if you can!Day Dreaming

Kate thanks for the SBB segment! Hug I hadn't seen this one!Shocked

Anita, Arshi are free birds! Yippeee!Party

Horizon, good to see ya! Now I will get some answers to my riddle!LOL

Wiwy, yes hope Team Barun or somebody else also collects messages. Indi's idea is really superb. Yet to get my mind think about the riddle. Will do so soon. 

About the Uttarakhand floods, it is really devastating. Watching the news everyday, the clippings of the areas, stories of people who survived and also of those who are still searching for their loved ones are really heart wrenching. Close relatives of mine too were stuck in those areas for some days. Luckily,they were able to contact home from time to time, so there were less anxious moments. After the route was cleared they returned home some days back. But, many are still stuck at remote areas and it is becoming really difficult as the bad weather continues. A salute to the armed forces who are playing a major role in evacuation of people under such bad weather conditions.

IssK.BarunDiwaniMysticaldivine

Go to top