Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 29)

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Finally, the CV offer  a sigh of lightheartedness after some heavy stuff since 122 that only got heavier after 124...aptly all those emotions needed  to be shown, their suffering needed the outburst. And now  they look to turn the story to Akaash and Payal...only to utilize Arnav and KhushiSmile...and all i could see is how Payash's love was instrumental in only  making them even more aware of their feeling for each other.

Arnav came down to hand Akaash files for his "meeting...he could really care less about Akaash's  inside-out clothes or anything else for that matter...till he hears La ask about  "chamkili" ...La's is always somehow taking him to her. His thoughts went to her weeping after he hurt her again last night, he felt terrible, maybe he still wasn't ready to face her or even worse afraid that he would hurt her again...he immediately told Akaash he would go with him much to Akaash's  disapointment. Akaash's peculiar behavior didn't go unnoticed by  his bhai, giving him even more priceless expressions to sport.

Akaash needed  to lose Arnav for his important meeting so he made up an excuse(smart bway!) and ran out of the car...but forgot his phone(*hand to face*) in his haste.  On the other side, Payal dropped her wallet in her haste. In their race to  catch their siblings they both get yelled at by different cab driver...I think...when "hero" is called a "hero"...is it an insult??

HeartHeartHeart

BarunDiwani,

Wow! That was beautifully recounted, and with so many heartwarming, on the mark observations! I specially like the lines i took the liberty of coloring red...feelings shared perhaps by hundreds of thousands of viewers but you just made each of these moments come alive seamlessly.
The Payal-Akash courtship leading to the joyous days of celebration before their wedding, for so many of us, provided the most bewitching and breathtaking moments for our beloved couple...and remains the 'pie'ce de re'sistance' of the entire show for me...a beautiful love was blossoming and our couple looked more ravishing than ever. The actors, the two of them, amazing, looked their parts so completely.
A couple on the brink of something divine...touched by a divine power as if...
You are so right. Payal and Akash were fundamental to this. Seeing them so in love on the cliff that day softened Mr. Raizada like never before. Akash was so precious to him. And Akash was in love with his paagal girl's sister. It couldn't have hit closer to home. And Akash and Payal's declaration of love for each other had made his girl so happy, he could see it in her eyes. Underneath all that filmy nautanki around suicide note et al. And unwillingly unknowingly he was happy to see her so.
Not yet ready to declare anything towards her, for when was the Raizada that uncomplicated, he was for sure touched by the undeniable magic of love. A close encounter of an involuntary kind...
Did i just get carried away or what? LOL

Issk! if this what you call getting carried away, plz do by all means and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. mmuuwaaas for at line in purple. First ofall thanks for all the lovely things, i have yet to read other ppls takes on these epis but grinning with you compliments about my take.   and about this beautiful track pre-payash wedding that make me giddy with joy is truelly one of the most if not the most well executed tracks in the whole show. When i was new to IF, and read ppl referign to the "golden period" i thought it was for these episodes, didn't know  it was for the entire show upto this pt...which is also golden well then this track can only be called a diamond in the gold.   thanks for adding wonderful thoughts and for reading through all my typos...i'm so hopeless when it comes to those!!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 26 June 2013 at 8:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.Mysticaldivine

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

"and i won't" Payal speaks up. Akaash tries to explain that he loves her so much but it backfires on the poor lad. "Pyaar? Love? what do you know about  me that you love me" Love Payals logical question here. She goes on to explain the horrid day of her wedding that never took place, grabbing Arnav's full attention. "do you even know what my family had to go through because of all this? you don't know, but him" she looks to Arnav, "he knows everything, i 'm talking about that day when you-"Big smile Loved Payals punchline dialogues.

"Jiji" Khushi puts her hand on Payal shoulder to stop her, shaking her head "no don't go on". as if saving her man the embarrassment and the humility.  What a moment, indicating how far they've come. There was a time where all she wanted to do was get him back for the hell he put her through that night, but now she knows how much it would hurt him to know that he was wrong about her and about all he did to her/said to her .Cry Deep thinking Ami, Never wondered that as the reason she stopped her Jiji. I thought she stopped because she did not want her jiji recall the incidents any more. However speaking now it makes more sense that she did to stop Arnav's humiliation in front of Akash.

"Kair, hamaara jawaab naa hai...Khushi?" Payal hinting to leave

But Khushi would look in Arnav's eyes and know that she wasn't successful in stopping her jiji in time. In that one second look to each other from 5:14-5:15, they both traveled together back to that room 

Loved your analysis Ami. I was smiling all the way through. This two episodes were some of the best hilarious ones. I would only second it to the bed breaking scene and swami epiisodes. I was also remembering her reaction on date number 2. That was hilarious provided they had not entered the shyanjali fiasco in between

Thanks so much Samin, loved your comments in b/c. totally agree Arnav Know khsuhi daydreams about him,LOL and Khushi knows he loves her like mad...isn't it funny? but his strong, unsorted feeling  of farq stops him  and all the hurt he has caused her stops her, make for a heck of a love story. I agree these funnier epis compare to all the ones afte forced marriage, which i enjoyed whole heartily but just feel like here its so wee executed scenes were meant to be there, where some of those later seem a tad forced...but again  that strictly from a critical point, i enjoy all the laughs in IPK. It really was funny and Sanaya is to be commended for carrying alot of it with finess and flawlessly! THanks again Samin!!

samin6Mysticaldivine

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 138

it was a very clever...Shyam had plenty chances to get out of the house...he actually spoke to Anjali...whn Khushi was on the other line...Anjali could hav easily said "Khushiji i'll talk to you later" instead she said "i'll talk to you later"
 nd whn her got up to pick the call ...his eye could hav easily fallen on Khushi but it din't Evil Smile

its all DM game Clap

Episode 139

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynMysticaldivine..Anita..

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Horizon

Miss you all BIG time. Hope everyone is doing well!

As much as I am elated for thread 13, and all the wonderful posts, I just saw some thing on the main forum that just made me wonderabout the "13" effect and rather heavy hearted.. that IPK2 is going to be made without Sarun but with all new cast! Is this the IPK2 we all wanted... a skin without its soul?

When ever I see things like this, pics of ASR's death scene shoot, a news like this.. makes me feel IPK is JUST FINE how it ended and where it is right now!!

till now, that's only a rumour i think. but if they do have the complete foolishness to do that... i don't really care... that's not ipk. just a little felony... by those who can conceive only at the level of that.

13 is gonna be lucky... you'll see LOL

Horizon! hugs! 

i miss so much these days...ipk2 with a new cast??? hmmm def wouldn't be IPK  but it would have my curiosity as to how they decide to move the story along...but ipk without the jhalli and the sexy man with chocolaty eyes and husky voice is just not IPK. I feel bad for the makers who want to fulfill our demand but simply can't withouth these too. 
I agreee 13 will be luck Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizonwiwyindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 138

it was a very clever...Shyam had plenty chances to get out of the house...he actually spoke to Anjali...whn Khushi was on the other line...Anjali could hav easily said "Khushiji i'll talk to you later" instead she said "i'll talk to you later"
 nd whn her got up to pick the call ...his eye could hav easily fallen on Khushi but it din't Evil Smile

its all DM game Clap

Episode 139

lovely, supriya. Clap Clap Clap

yes, it's all dm game. Embarrassed. here in the guise of clever creatives. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwyMysticaldivine

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Issk! if this what you call getting carried away, plz do by all means and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. mmuuwaaas for at line in purple. First ofall thanks for all the lovely things, i have yet to read other ppls takes on these epis but grinning with you compliments about my take.   and about this beautiful track pre-payash wedding that make me giddy with joy is truelly one of the most if not the most well executed tracks in the whole show. When i was new to IF, and read ppl referign to the "golden period" i thought it was for these episodes, didn't know  it was for the entire show upto this pt...which is also golden well then this track can only be called a diamond in the gold.   thanks for adding wonderful thoughts and for reading through all my typos...i'm so hopeless when it comes to those!!

BarunDiwani Hug

Thank you for the mwuhaas...gosh i don't even know how to spell themEmbarrassedLOL
I have read other takes too, and each one is a peach one Smile...but the fab thing is there is so much to talk about, feel, dwell upon in the episodes (and drown in vis a vis apna hotwa bitwa) that I can't get enough. Also each take somehow brings the writer's own self i think, and that's what really makes it all so faraq-worthyThumbs Up

Thank you for encouraging me to let loose thoda aur...gimme more of your butterflies in the tummy inducing stuff then!
Typos, humen koi faraq nahi padta...And i liked being called Issk...sounds like...Blushinghumney toh aisa socha hi nahi tha!  

Edited by IssPKaur - 26 June 2013 at 9:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kizh72BarunDiwaniwiwyMysticaldivine

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by ..Anita..

@sohara

Their indifference was annoying...I felt like they had two different sets of rules one for payal and another for Khushi...it could be because Khushi does her own ing no matter what and payal listens to what she is told

@Indi

You made a great point it was all destiny that played a big hand in everything...DM had it all planed out...but the decisions the characters made was themselves so there had to be some adjustment from DM

Shyam is exactly like iago...iago just manipulated people to get what he wants just like Shyam...iago is one of the best literally villain of all time...he is my favorite one too
And thanks for the compliment

in pink, exacetment. there you get me all frenchified in my excitement.

iago was creepy... but do give uriah a try too sometime... shyam's "humility," and "amiable nature" all there. had the writing remained unflinching, and the writers done a rumplestilskin and refused to give in when star plus and ph started interfering, we'd have had a real villain come out of this, as we had a real hero. sadly, in the end shyam was just a garbled gaffe of a negative character. all the outside, no real inside.

Stuff started to falter after the forced marriage but after the kidnapping it just made me go WHAT THE

As for Uriah I will definitely give it a shit...is that the name of the book or the name of the character

Edited by ..Anita.. - 26 June 2013 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

oye! page 26 on the new one already??Cry suffering from major IF withdrawal yesterday, literally wanted to cry a little bit when i came home so tired and had no energy to come to say hi...hormones.  Did have a productive day with mom on the personal front...just a long day.  saw the bigl slap yesterday and looking fwd to watching 140,141,142 marathon tonight  so excited! Missed you guys yesterday!

I missed youCry
I was wondering where you disappeared to 

samin6BarunDiwani

Go to top