Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 27)

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Finally, the CV offer  a sigh of lightheartedness after some heavy stuff since 122 that only got heavier after 124...aptly all those emotions needed  to be shown, their suffering needed the outburst. And now  they look to turn the story to Akaash and Payal...only to utilize Arnav and KhushiSmile...and all i could see is how Payash's love was instrumental in only  making them even more aware of their feeling for each other.

Arnav came down to hand Akaash files for his "meeting...he could really care less about Akaash's  inside-out clothes or anything else for that matter...till he hears La ask about  "chamkili" ...La's is always somehow taking him to her. His thoughts went to her weeping after he hurt her again last night, he felt terrible, maybe he still wasn't ready to face her or even worse afraid that he would hurt her again...he immediately told Akaash he would go with him much to Akaash's  disapointment. Akaash's peculiar behavior didn't go unnoticed by  his bhai, giving him even more priceless expressions to sport.

Akaash needed  to lose Arnav for his important meeting so he made up an excuse(smart bway!) and ran out of the car...but forgot his phone(*hand to face*) in his haste.  On the other side, Payal dropped her wallet in her haste. In their race to  catch their siblings they both get yelled at by different cab driver...I think...when "hero" is called a "hero"...is it an insult??

They're both led into the restaurant  by their  siblings and just when he screamed for Akash, she called out  for her  Jiji ...the mehsoos hit, they slowly turned towards each other "Tum!" in and obvious angry tone he asked...he left the RM with Akash to avoid her dammit!!  in true ASR style he takes quick aggressive steps toward her  "What are you doing here?"

She hesitates to answer him till she realizes she doesn't owe him an explanation "ek minute, why are you asking me? i'll ask  you, what are you doing here?"

"i don't need to give you an answer, i'll go where i please, tum yahan"

"Chem to you!" Khushi's broken English has never been cuter! he thought so too, but covered it with a puzzled "What?" she quickly corrects herself "Matlab, Same to you!"

Probably my favorite part of the episode, the waiter come walks over  and asks  "Table for two?"  and khushi's quick witty answer JI! two. two. Ek inke liye ek inki akad ke liye...i bet the waiter left even more certain of their  "two-ness"

Eventually they forget their fight and remembered why they were really there to look for  Akaash and Payal. when they found them,  both stool there stunned at the sight...they missed alot while dealing with their own bundle of feelings didn't they?

Akaash is desperately looking for  Payal to agree "I know you don't not like me, you left the other day without answering me"  and Payal is holding back all her feelings  baring her middle-class status in mind. Soon he is on one knee to the shock of Arnve and Khushi,  he purposes  and then offers her his hand and begging her again but before he could finish,  Khushi  interrupts "Jiji?"

Why did i feel Khushi  go into protective mode all of the sudden? Was she afraid that  her jiji too would experience the dil-tuting like she did. I  have  strong feeling she saw herself in Payal and Arnav bitwa was not too far behind "Have you lost it Akaash?" tumne socha bhi kaise ki tum aur iski -"...have a feeling he saw himself  in Akaash too.  

"Ek minute Mr.Arnav SIngh Raizada!..Your brother talked about marraige first and my sis hasn't even said yes...Payal tried to stop her..."Jiji, i got this"

Never one to back down, Arnav grabbed Akaash' s shoulder to push him back...it ALL just became about them too...as if Akaash and Payal didn't exist. Both of them letting out their  heightened, unresolved, strong feelings for each other into this rather enterataining argument.

"Akaash didn't even talk about marriage...tum dono behne din mein sapne dekh na bandh karo (both of you sisters stop day dreaming)" a hint of the gold digger accusation extended to  Payal this time as well.

The poor waiter comes only to get yelled at by ASR for seeing what is to truly to become  "tumhe couples nazar aa rahe hai!?" turning his attention back to Khushi "I'll never let my brother tie a relationship with your sister" more insults are returned back and forth including name calling

"Kya kaha tumne? Laad governor?"as always bothered by Khushi's calling/thinking of his that way.

"aur aapne halwai kaha, uska kya?"(you said sweet maker, what about that?)...felt like i was transported into a playground where a little boy and a little girl were fighting...usually in these cases the little boy always has a crush on the little girl...no different in this case

"Bhai please, this is b/w me and payal ji" Akaash pleads with some sense  "she hasn't even said "yes" yet"

"and i won't" Payal speaks up. Akaash tries to explain that he loves her so much but it backfires on the poor lad. "Pyaar? Love? what do you know about  me that you love me" Love Payals logical question here. She goes on to explain the horrid day of her wedding that never took place, grabbing Arnav's full attention. "do you even know what my family had to go through because of all this? you don't know, but him" she looks to Arnav, "he knows everything, i 'm talking about that day when you-"

"Jiji" Khushi puts her hand on Payal shoulder to stop her, shaking her head "no don't go on". as if saving her man the embarrassment and the humility.  What a moment, indicating how far they've come. There was a time where all she wanted to do was get him back for the hell he put her through that night, but now she knows how much it would hurt him to know that he was wrong about her and about all he did to her/said to her .

"Kair, hamaara jawaab naa hai...Khushi?" Payal hinting to leave

But Khushi would look in Arnav's eyes and know that she wasn't successful in stopping her jiji in time. In that one second look to each other from 5:14-5:15, they both traveled together back to that room 

where the dori pearls were torn and scattered from her blouse, where her character was insulted...and she just knows how much he would be bothered by this.

"Why didn't i listen to her? She was telling the truth, mer waje se uski bahen ki shaadi_" the suv takes a pounding, remorse and guilt sets in, not only for his treatment of Khushi but for Payal also...this is ASR with now heart right? love these layers of this man. So much love hidden behind so much gussaa, just like his mother said in the letter "naak pe dher saara gussa, aur dil mein dher saara pyaar"  the scene with Akaash is also a great example of this layered loving side to him.  

He is coming down the stairs when he notices Akaash upset and disappointed, he tries to avoid him and turn back as he is not the kind to have a heart to heart talk, but when Akaash's eyes catch his, he just couldn't ignore. He did what he had to do for his little brother, lending him a listening ear.  Akash couldn't help but let out his feelings in front of his bother. "Its the second time she turned me down Bhai" he even asks about  the night Payal's wedding broke, but Arnav remain silent. In his silence there was guilt and an answer but  Akaash didn't push for more. Arnav knew he had to help him, he asks him if he is sure about his feeling "haan bhai, i really love Payalji"

Dekho yeh pyaar vyaar ki baatein mujhe samaj nahi aati...all i want to know is are you ready to spend your entire life with this girl? you won't regret it later?

"nahi bhai, kabhi nahin" Did i see a bit of envy in Akaash's confident answer ? if only it was that easy for him to admit his feelings.

"If this is so important to you, then  i'll finalize this deal fr you"  deal? Aakaash thought, what deal? he seems to forget that  to ASR everything is about winning negotiations...except for when it comes to the biggest deal of his life...then none of his life's skills come in handy leaving him utterly helpless.

Speaking of, his biggest deal is happily checking off the flowers from her list of "to dos" for his engagement as if blocking out the fact that its for his engagement and it makes not difference..but when he calls her, nothing but farq. He start with his "kucch baat" dialogue but she starts to argue.

"Dekho waapis shuroo mat hot jaao"(look don't start again) awww what a hubby thing to say :)) He tries to convince her to meet but no go, she hangs up. Khushi had to see for herself, Payal crying holding the dupatta in her hand, she remembers how Akaash  gave her the dupatta  to give to her sister that night of her birthday and then all those clues..slowly Khushi's tears turn into a smile, her sister is in love.

So a tiny game of phone tag ensues. She tries to call Arnav the same time he is trying to call her back. When her phone comes up busy, he gets restless and when she is still un-reachable  he finally says out loud his first thoughts since  he couldn't reach her..."Zuroor apne fianc'e se baat kar rahi hogi" and when she is finally able to reach him ...uff his jealousy gives me the chills here!  In the midst of episodes filled with laughs, a mere second of raw jealousy  reminds us was a heavy love story this is. Without letting her even s peak a simple hello

"Kisse baat kar rahi thi tum?!"(who were you talking to?)  almost daring her to say her fianc's name. Khushi, taken back but she know her laad governor by now and a bit about his possesiveness towards her too. "Arrey? hum to aapko...kair chhodiye"

Well, Akaash didn't get the "hot date" he was hoping for, but Arnav sure did...sort of

They meet back at the same hotel.. the same waiter as earlier, "Uh Table for two?" ...an awkward moment , then a few laughs for us thanks to Khushi's lack of "high-class" restaurant etiquette,  he orders "Ek chai aur ek black coffee" and as always she jumps with full haq "Dont put sugar in there"

love that he gets a tad irritated with her lack of sophistication, but not embarrassed, he helps her in his own ASR way, "here is milk, sugar, make it to your taste"  (ffw to the future when he adjusts her Italian meal for her so she can eat it..awww) and later, i'm pretty sure he wanted to laugh out loud when she got all happy regarding the free biscuit. Managing to keep a straight face, he asks her sarcastically "if your important  convo about tea and biscuit is over, can we talk about Akaash and Payal?"

"haan hame bhi lagta hai ki jiji Akaash ji se-"  (yah i also think that Jiji is in-)

she fell quiet just as the word starting with "p" was at the tip of her tongue. She couldn't say the word "Pyaar"(love) in front of him, he felt it didn't he? the very essence of the word coming from her, she had his attention...he may have even been happy to see her struggling to say the word...it  intimidated her now that it was all too real for her, for both, they both know they have fallen prey to it...She finds another way to explain and a plan is cooked up...something achha, something damakedaar, something alag, its her plan. He rolls his eyes, but gives in to all she had in mind.

"Hmaare beech jo kucch bhi hua ya, ho, lekin iss maamle mein hum saath hai." abs love khushi's clarification here, one of the very few acknowledgements we get from either of all that's  happened between the two and more importantly "ya ho" what IS there between the two. 

At the RM, Arnav continues to treat this matter like a deal and advises Akaash "Itne overexcited kabhi mat lago ki tum deal apne style mein kaam karo"  deal ya no deal, when a man sounds so confident about his craft its sooo sexy dammit!

"Deal nahi hai, meri shaadi hai bhai...bhai mein to woh hi karoonga jo Khushi ji ne kaha hai" Akaash was too cute and brave, he survived a look from his bhai. The master plan is underway, Khushi is having too much fun with it. Arnav bring the "suicide letter for  Payal giving Khushi a chance to thrive with her acting skills...and to irritate Laad goverenor. "SHUT UP!! read this" so Khushi begins to read...something about an "aarder"(order)? Arnav turns the letter around for Khushi so she can read the correct side. He studies Payals reaction while Khushi gleefully read the tragic latter and at one pt even a wink for laad governor? what the!  Khushi's plan did manage to garner a reaction out of Payal, one that Arnav Singh Raizada was totally not prepared for.

"why didn't you stop him? what kind of brother are you?" she asked

Perhaps he has never been stumped like this before in his life, and its all Khushi's fault, a loophole in her plan makes him angry and he forgets about his act. A truly ROFL moment. Love Barun here.

"KYA BOLU AB?!!" (What should i say now?)

Thankfully Khushi saves this fiasco and turns Payal's attention to saving Aakaash. So after winking one more time at LG, off they go to rescue Akaash. Up on the mountain top, Payal freaks out when she finds Akaash's glasses. Khushi tries "console" her...

"unhone socha hoga uchaai na dikhe to kam dar hoga, aur kud ne mein bhi asaani hogi?" then she turns to him "Kyu Arnav Ji?"

another lol moment giving way to one of the sweetest. Numerous times today, i felt like he wanted to crack smile at his lady's cute antics, he manage to hold it together through her biscuit convo, through the winks, through her OTT acting...but now he just couldn't help it, tried to look away but she caught that beautiful smile.

Back to Akaash and Payals big moment. Payal admits to her feelings and when she accidentally hurts herself on a thorn, he shows himself. Their true feeling are revealed, their words seem to be giving voice to the silent people with feelings watching them. Especially when Akaash said "mein kisi aur ke saath khoosh nahi rahe sakta', Something in those sexy chocolaty said "me too" for Khushi. Khushi just couldn't contain her khushi and grabbed his hand sending warm and fuzzy jhatka to Arnav Singh Raizada. He looked her straight in the eyes, as if to confront her about something before she moved away. Also love the trust and pride in Khushi when Arnav assures Payal that he will sambhaal (handle) the people at home. The sense of security he gives her is just too too sweet.

I feel like through Akaash and Payal, they were able to explore their feelings through a different light. Infact Paya's realtionship has become a vital part of Arshi's story havn't they? if it wasn't for their upcoming wedding, and the puja kept by Anjali, Khushi may not have discovered Snakwa's truth till it was too late, and we wouldn't have the cute moments of jealousy and sharts throughout the wedding preps and finally in that night, Khushi wouldn't have agreed to his  forceful contract had it not been for her sister. But before that I must try and tame the butterflies my tummy at the mere thought of a deadly flirtatious man we will soon be embarking upon..haaye haaye haaye haaaye haaaye!!(khushi funny music plays in my head)

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeartHeartHeart

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphneIssK.Horizoncinthiann1758supriya.arshishesherkobitawiwyOmaRamdasssigridvandana1965soharaMysticaldivinesoni19sweet

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

We R in Thread 13...shakehand.gif

Congratulations Blasters toast.gif

Durga : Superb poems "

A heartbroken girl wins a million hearts
As she leaves, to give the lovers an open path StarClap
Towel in place of dupatta, NK in place of Lavanya
Equations changing all over, but slowly, rafta rafta Clap

Indi : amazing lines for Lavanya"i don't think i have seen any hindi telly serial go so close to the truth and not back off fearing audience backlash. la went out of ipk with head held high, and lots of nani ji's and our love, also keeping asr as a friend." Heartthis bit ClapClap

ArshiH : Beautiful writing on Story so far StarClap i love your first banner...nd also thise banner on your piece too good
"
Either scare her with his misty aired presence or feel her misty presence with air. Her absence creates havoc ,a fire and fears in him and presence does the same. Normal handsome hunk pulls his girl with love, but this one does it in anger and gets more angry when she threats him leaving for "hamesha." Clap
Heart
the end

Now Time for my SURPRISE

A VM SPECIALLY FOR THE WRITES IN THE BLASTERS THREAD

Here is the Direct Link
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPGwWK23yo&feature=player_embedded

a big thank you to ArshiH nd Ami...both who hav helped me...adviced me on the VM despite one bein ill nd the one on complete rest...Thank you both soo much

Monkey Icons Yoyo

awww supriya, Hug Hug Hug 

thank you so much for that lovely lovely surprise vm. arshi, ami, all of you this is too damn nice of you guys. for this sweetness there must be reward. ok who wants to sit next to asr and hold his hand and talk... Heart Heart Heart

you all have been so good to hang out with... so so good.

thanks, my dear friends.

@Supi...Thnx Supi for such warm words .You are such a doll Heart Glad you like it.

@ Indi ...You are very welcome my friend.I don't need any reward just  Hug  is enough for me ...I can talk to him while sitting next to but holding hand ...nahhh...not me LOL 

Indi, Durga, Wiwy, Cyn,
I'm soo happy that you all liked it!! Supi really was so sweet to come up with it and i was happy to do my bit Big smile not that i did this for any reward, but will happily expect the one you offer Indi!! only hold hands and talk can get quite boring Wink

hi ami,

boring, huh... that we all should get such a way to get bored. ROFL glad you had a good day with mum. and i missed you too. have been in a bit of a hormonal state myself... no idea why. i hope this is not acidity.

ok to liven you up, some interesting mullings on those whose hands may be held, pages 19-13 thereabouts, do not miss, i am sure you will have things to add. anita already quite flabbergasted at what she reads and arshi wondering what's it with old auntie.

but have to say, maza aa gaya.

def will catch it at work today!! alway love what the old auntie's got to say, esp when mazaa is involved!! off to work!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wiwyindi52Mysticaldivine

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=cinthiann1758] 

Episode 138

Distracted and Curious

The Guptas are all around Sashiji's bed.  Kushi has made list of things to do for the engagement. She is an expert now since she has prepared for Arnav and Lavanya's engagement.  Garima says it is Devi Maiyya's grace that Payal has received such a good alliance and she wonders when they saw her.  Kushi nudges Payal and says when Akash saw her!  Buaji is wondering where Shyam has gone and her and Garima leave to do kitchen work.

Payal and Kushi are speaking with their father.  He seems agitated and upset.  Kushi says she knows why because they are a rich family but she says to him look at Anjali she is such a nice person.  This really agitates him and he grabs her engagement ring off her finger and throws it on the floor.  How I wish they would get the hint but soon.Thumbs Up  Kushi asks what is he trying to say?  Shyam comes in saying he asks for him and he is here.  He picks up the ring and hands it to KushiAngry.  Babuji looks at Shyam with a glare.  Nobody sees this or puts 2+2 together? - i was wondering the same thing!!! all this looks so fishy...nd every1 ignores it

Kushi asks Shyam where was he andhe diverts the subject saying serve him sweets in celebration of Payal and Akash. Kushi agrees Akash is such a nice person.  Wait a minute' How does he know and he lies saying he met Aunt outsideAngry

This is the time kushi is becoming suspicious.  Her instinct is sending her alarms.  The girls are called out by Aunt and Shyam is left alone with Sashiji.  Shyam is the devil.  He is so nasty to this ill man.  At his mercy, Babuji is told that as long as he cooperates the fates of his daughters will not be hurt.  He won't do anything as long as he remains quiet.  Evil man, Shyam.smiley-angry019.gif

Kushi tells aunt to take out a plate for hyam as well and Aunt asks when did he come.  Ping!  Another bell sounds the alarm in Kushi's brain.  Shyam comes out of the room and he is on the phone talking to Rani Sahiba, Kushi overhears.  She is definitely suspicious and if that is not the right word, her intuition is start to gnaw at her brain. - well said Clap

At the Raizada house we see Anjali having the conversation with Shyam.  There is a pooja planned for the Raizada family I believe because of the two engagements and weddings.  Anjali wants to ensure Shyam is there, only family members should be present. 

The next day all are in a hustle.  Lavanya is begging Arnav to please come to the veneration and he says he has a call.  She said all couples must sit together and she asks Anjali who tells her only married couples sit together at this.  ASR is freed.  Anjali says she will convince ARnav at the right time in the future, remember Kushi's solution, she reminds her.  His ears perk up at the sound of Kushi's name.

His "feelings" for Kushi are becoming more and more obvious.Smile

Anjali says she was supposed to call Kushi to invite her.  It was late last night so she didn't do it then.

Lavanya says to ASR he nows has his excuse from Anajli but he has to pick Lavanya's sari.  He hears Di talking with Kushi on the phone his attention is called there.  He looks and listens to the convo.  He hears her tell Kushi she has become part of this family so she must also come to pooja and represent her family.  She asks that she bring her fianc.  Kushi feels bad about that and so does ASR. He looks at Lavanya and walks away leaving her hanging.  Oh ASR, you are becoming very obvious.  Poor La.  Hang in there girl!Thumbs Up

Shyam is feeling Akash out about what is happening at the pooja is anyone coming from the bride's side.  Akash says no one only the family.  Aha!!!! Just you wait, you snake!numchucks.gif

Shyam comes while Anjali is on the phone with Kushi and he calls her Rani Sahiba, Kushi hears and the intuition ball starts really rolling.

The doorbell rings at the Raizada's house.  La opens the door to a distracted Kushi.  She snaps her finger and gathers her attention.  Her fianc has not come.

Everyone is to come for the pooja and La asks Kushi to call ASR and Akash to call Jijuji,  Kushi says she will call him, Akash should call ASR. Her suspicion is getting the best of her.  She needs to find out who Anjali's husband is.

She walks to their room and Anjali is coming out of the door.  She asks her about her husband and she tells her he is looking for her other shoe.  La comes as says come on to them.  They all turn to leave and Kushi hesitates and strains to look at Anjali's husband. Her curiosity is killing her! She realizes her intentions and turns around.  She must be going crazy. - You r Right not Crazy...think more
scratchhead2.gif

At the pooja Kushi sits with La, obviously ASR did not come.  La has lost an earring and thye are looking for it.  Shyam comes down and passes a distracted Kushi to sit beside Anjali.  Kushi has found La's earring and placed it back in her ear.  She then realizes that Anjali's husband has come.  Her curiosity is getting the best of her.  She is distracted from the pooja, straining to see him.

Distracted and curious our Kushi is.  She must meet him today!

a good one Cyn Clap...Cyn i wanted to ask you...how do get the translation done these days...i mean full epi arn't available on YT nd dailymotion...do you watch it with translation??
at times i thought...you just follow hindi...now tht you must understand it a bit better Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Finally, the CV offer  a sigh of lightheartedness after some heavy stuff since 122 that only got heavier after 124...aptly all those emotions needed  to be shown, their suffering needed the outburst. And now  they look to turn the story to Akaash and Payal...only to utilize Arnav and KhushiSmile...and all i could see is how Payash's love was instrumental in only  making them even more aware of their feeling for each other.

Arnav came down to hand Akaash files for his "meeting...he could really care less about Akaash's  inside-out clothes or anything else for that matter...till he hears La ask about  "chamkili" ...La's is always somehow taking him to her. His thoughts went to her weeping after he hurt her again last night, he felt terrible, maybe he still wasn't ready to face her or even worse afraid that he would hurt her again...he immediately told Akaash he would go with him much to Akaash's  disapointment. Akaash's peculiar behavior didn't go unnoticed by  his bhai, giving him even more priceless expressions to sport.

Akaash needed  to lose Arnav for his important meeting so he made up an excuse(smart bway!) and ran out of the car...but forgot his phone(*hand to face*) in his haste.  On the other side, Payal dropped her wallet in her haste. In their race to  catch their siblings they both get yelled at by different cab driver...I think...when "hero" is called a "hero"...is it an insult??

They're both led into the restaurant  by their  siblings and just when he screamed for Akash, she called out  for her  Jiji ...the mehsoos hit, they slowly turned towards each other "Tum!" in and obvious angry tone he asked...he left the RM with Akash to avoid her dammit!!  in true ASR style he takes quick aggressive steps toward her  "What are you doing here?"

She hesitates to answer him till she realizes she doesn't owe him an explanation "ek minute, why are you asking me? i'll ask  you, what are you doing here?"

"i don't need to give you an answer, i'll go where i please, tum yahan"

"Chem to you!" Khushi's broken English has never been cuter! he thought so too, but covered it with a puzzled "What?" she quickly corrects herself "Matlab, Same to you!"

Probably my favorite part of the episode, the waiter come walks over  and asks  "Table for two?"  and khushi's quick witty answer JI! two. two. Ek inke liye ek inki akad ke liye...i bet the waiter left even more certain of their  "two-ness"

Eventually they forget their fight and remembered why they were really there to look for  Akaash and Payal. when they found them,  both stool there stunned at the sight...they missed alot while dealing with their own bundle of feelings didn't they?

Akaash is desperately looking for  Payal to agree "I know you don't not like me, you left the other day without answering me"  and Payal is holding back all her feelings  baring her middle-class status in mind. Soon he is on one knee to the shock of Arnve and Khushi,  he purposes  and then offers her his hand and begging her again but before he could finish,  Khushi  interrupts "Jiji?"

Why did i feel Khushi  go into protective mode all of the sudden? Was she afraid that  her jiji too would experience the dil-tuting like she did. I  have  strong feeling she saw herself in Payal and Arnav bitwa was not too far behind "Have you lost it Akaash?" tumne socha bhi kaise ki tum aur iski -"...have a feeling he saw himself  in Akaash too.  

"Ek minute Mr.Arnav SIngh Raizada!..Your brother talked about marraige first and my sis hasn't even said yes...Payal tried to stop her..."Jiji, i got this"

Never one to back down, Arnav grabbed Akaash' s shoulder to push him back...it ALL just became about them too...as if Akaash and Payal didn't exist. Both of them letting out their  heightened, unresolved, strong feelings for each other into this rather enterataining argument.

"Akaash didn't even talk about marriage...tum dono behne din mein sapne dekh na bandh karo (both of you sisters stop day dreaming)" a hint of the gold digger accusation extended to  Payal this time as well.

The poor waiter comes only to get yelled at by ASR for seeing what is to truly to become  "tumhe couples nazar aa rahe hai!?" turning his attention back to Khushi "I'll never let my brother tie a relationship with your sister" more insults are returned back and forth including name calling

"Kya kaha tumne? Laad governor?"as always bothered by Khushi's calling/thinking of his that way.

"aur aapne halwai kaha, uska kya?"(you said sweet maker, what about that?)...felt like i was transported into a playground where a little boy and a little girl were fighting...usually in these cases the little boy always has a crush on the little girl...no different in this case

"Bhai please, this is b/w me and payal ji" Akaash pleads with some sense  "she hasn't even said "yes" yet"

"and i won't" Payal speaks up. Akaash tries to explain that he loves her so much but it backfires on the poor lad. "Pyaar? Love? what do you know about  me that you love me" Love Payals logical question here. She goes on to explain the horrid day of her wedding that never took place, grabbing Arnav's full attention. "do you even know what my family had to go through because of all this? you don't know, but him" she looks to Arnav, "he knows everything, i 'm talking about that day when you-"

"Jiji" Khushi puts her hand on Payal shoulder to stop her, shaking her head "no don't go on". as if saving her man the embarrassment and the humility.  What a moment, indicating how far they've come. There was a time where all she wanted to do was get him back for the hell he put her through that night, but now she knows how much it would hurt him to know that he was wrong about her and about all he did to her/said to her .

"Kair, hamaara jawaab naa hai...Khushi?" Payal hinting to leave

But Khushi would look in Arnav's eyes and know that she wasn't successful in stopping her jiji in time. In that one second look to each other from 5:14-5:15, they both traveled together back to that room 

where the dori pearls were torn and scattered from her blouse, where her character was insulted...and she just knows how much he would be bothered by this.

"Why didn't i listen to her? She was telling the truth, mer waje se uski bahen ki shaadi_" the suv takes a pounding, remorse and guilt sets in, not only for his treatment of Khushi but for Payal also...this is ASR with now heart right? love these layers of this man. So much love hidden behind so much gussaa, just like his mother said in the letter "naak pe dher saara gussa, aur dil mein dher saara pyaar"  the scene with Akaash is also a great example of this layered loving side to him.  

He is coming down the stairs when he notices Akaash upset and disappointed, he tries to avoid him and turn back as he is not the kind to have a heart to heart talk, but when Akaash's eyes catch his, he just couldn't ignore. He did what he had to do for his little brother, lending him a listening ear.  Akash couldn't help but let out his feelings in front of his bother. "Its the second time she turned me down Bhai" he even asks about  the night Payal's wedding broke, but Arnav remain silent. In his silence there was guilt and an answer but  Akaash didn't push for more. Arnav knew he had to help him, he asks him if he is sure about his feeling "haan bhai, i really love Payalji"

Dekho yeh pyaar vyaar ki baatein mujhe samaj nahi aati...all i want to know is are you ready to spend your entire life with this girl? you won't regret it later?

"nahi bhai, kabhi nahin" Did i see a bit of envy in Akaash's confident answer ? if only it was that easy for him to admit his feelings.

"If this is so important to you, then  i'll finalize this deal fr you"  deal? Aakaash thought, what deal? he seems to forget that  to ASR everything is about winning negotiations...except for when it comes to the biggest deal of his life...then none of his life's skills come in handy leaving him utterly helpless.

Speaking of, his biggest deal is happily checking off the flowers from her list of "to dos" for his engagement as if blocking out the fact that its for his engagement and it makes not difference..but when he calls her, nothing but farq. He start with his "kucch baat" dialogue but she starts to argue.

"Dekho waapis shuroo mat hot jaao"(look don't start again) awww what a hubby thing to say :)) He tries to convince her to meet but no go, she hangs up. Khushi had to see for herself, Payal crying holding the dupatta in her hand, she remembers how Akaash  gave her the dupatta  to give to her sister that night of her birthday and then all those clues..slowly Khushi's tears turn into a smile, her sister is in love.

So a tiny game of phone tag ensues. She tries to call Arnav the same time he is trying to call her back. When her phone comes up busy, he gets restless and when she is still un-reachable  he finally says out loud his first thoughts since  he couldn't reach her..."Zuroor apne fianc'e se baat kar rahi hogi" and when she is finally able to reach him ...uff his jealousy gives me the chills here!  In the midst of episodes filled with laughs, a mere second of raw jealousy  reminds us was a heavy love story this is. Without letting her even s peak a simple hello

"Kisse baat kar rahi thi tum?!"(who were you talking to?)  almost daring her to say her fianc's name. Khushi, taken back but she know her laad governor by now and a bit about his possesiveness towards her too. "Arrey? hum to aapko...kair chhodiye"

Well, Akaash didn't get the "hot date" he was hoping for, but Arnav sure did...sort of

They meet back at the same hotel.. the same waiter as earlier, "Uh Table for two?" ...an awkward moment , then a few laughs for us thanks to Khushi's lack of "high-class" restaurant etiquette,  he orders "Ek chai aur ek black coffee" and as always she jumps with full haq "Dont put sugar in there"

love that he gets a tad irritated with her lack of sophistication, but not embarrassed, he helps her in his own ASR way, "here is milk, sugar, make it to your taste"  (ffw to the future when he adjusts her Italian meal for her so she can eat it..awww) and later, i'm pretty sure he wanted to laugh out loud when she got all happy regarding the free biscuit. Managing to keep a straight face, he asks her sarcastically "if your important  convo about tea and biscuit is over, can we talk about Akaash and Payal?"

"haan hame bhi lagta hai ki jiji Akaash ji se-"  (yah i also think that Jiji is in-)

she fell quiet just as the word starting with "p" was at the tip of her tongue. She couldn't say the word "Pyaar"(love) in front of him, he felt it didn't he? the very essence of the word coming from her, she had his attention...he may have even been happy to see her struggling to say the word...it  intimidated her now that it was all too real for her, for both, they both know they have fallen prey to it...She finds another way to explain and a plan is cooked up...something achha, something damakedaar, something alag, its her plan. He rolls his eyes, but gives in to all she had in mind.

"Hmaare beech jo kucch bhi hua ya, ho, lekin iss maamle mein hum saath hai." abs love khushi's clarification here, one of the very few acknowledgements we get from either of all that's  happened between the two and more importantly "ya ho" what IS there between the two. 

At the RM, Arnav continues to treat this matter like a deal and advises Akaash "Itne overexcited kabhi mat lago ki tum deal apne style mein kaam karo"  deal ya no deal, when a man sounds so confident about his craft its sooo sexy dammit!

"Deal nahi hai, meri shaadi hai bhai...bhai mein to woh hi karoonga jo Khushi ji ne kaha hai" Akaash was too cute and brave, he survived a look from his bhai. The master plan is underway, Khushi is having too much fun with it. Arnav bring the "suicide letter for  Payal giving Khushi a chance to thrive with her acting skills...and to irritate Laad goverenor. "SHUT UP!! read this" so Khushi begins to read...something about an "aarder"(order)? Arnav turns the letter around for Khushi so she can read the correct side. He studies Payals reaction while Khushi gleefully read the tragic latter and at one pt even a wink for laad governor? what the!  Khushi's plan did manage to garner a reaction out of Payal, one that Arnav Singh Raizada was totally not prepared for.

"why didn't you stop him? what kind of brother are you?" she asked

Perhaps he has never been stumped like this before in his life, and its all Khushi's fault, a loophole in her plan makes him angry and he forgets about his act. A truly ROFL moment. Love Barun here.

"KYA BOLU AB?!!" (What should i say now?)

Thankfully Khushi saves this fiasco and turns Payal's attention to saving Aakaash. So after winking one more time at LG, off they go to rescue Akaash. Up on the mountain top, Payal freaks out when she finds Akaash's glasses. Khushi tries "console" her...

"unhone socha hoga uchaai na dikhe to kam dar hoga, aur kud ne mein bhi asaani hogi?" then she turns to him "Kyu Arnav Ji?"

another lol moment giving way to one of the sweetest. Numerous times today, i felt like he wanted to crack smile at his lady's cute antics, he manage to hold it together through her biscuit convo, through the winks, through her OTT acting...but now he just couldn't help it, tried to look away but she caught that beautiful smile.

Back to Akaash and Payals big moment. Payal admits to her feelings and when she accidentally hurts herself on a thorn, he shows himself. Their true feeling are revealed, their words seem to be giving voice to the silent people with feelings watching them. Especially when Akaash said "mein kisi aur ke saath khoosh nahi rahe sakta', Something in those sexy chocolaty said "me too" for Khushi. Khushi just couldn't contain her khushi and grabbed his hand sending warm and fuzzy jhatka to Arnav Singh Raizada. He looked her straight in the eyes, as if to confront her about something before she moved away. Also love the trust and pride in Khushi when Arnav assures Payal that he will sambhaal (handle) the people at home. The sense of security he gives her is just too too sweet.

I feel like through Akaash and Payal, they were able to explore their feelings through a different light. Infact Paya's realtionship has become a vital part of Arshi's story havn't they? if it wasn't for their upcoming wedding, and the puja kept by Anjali, Khushi may not have discovered Snakwa's truth till it was too late, and we wouldn't have the cute moments of jealousy and sharts throughout the wedding preps and finally in that night, Khushi wouldn't have agreed to his  forceful contract had it not been for her sister. But before that I must try and tame the butterflies my tummy at the mere thought of a deadly flirtatious man we will soon be embarking upon..haaye haaye haaye haaaye haaaye!!(khushi funny music plays in my head)

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeartHeartHeart

BarunDiwani,

Wow! That was beautifully recounted, and with so many heartwarming, on the mark observations! I specially like the lines i took the liberty of coloring red...feelings shared perhaps by hundreds of thousands of viewers but you just made each of these moments come alive seamlessly.
The Payal-Akash courtship leading to the joyous days of celebration before their wedding, for so many of us, provided the most bewitching and breathtaking moments for our beloved couple...and remains the 'pie'ce de re'sistance' of the entire show for me...a beautiful love was blossoming and our couple looked more ravishing than ever. The actors, the two of them, amazing, looked their parts so completely. A couple on the brink of something divine...touched by a divine power as if...
You are so right. Payal and Akash were fundamental to this. Seeing them so in love on the cliff that day softened Mr. Raizada like never before. Akash was so precious to him. And Akash was in love with his paagal girl's sister. It couldn't have hit closer to home. And Akash and Payal's declaration of love for each other had made his girl so happy, he could see it in her eyes. Underneath all that filmy nautanki around suicide note et al. And unwillingly unknowingly he was happy to see her so. Not yet ready to declare anything towards her, for when was the Raizada that uncomplicated, he was for sure touched by the undeniable magic of love. A close encounter of an involuntary kind...
Did i just get carried away or what? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kizh72BarunDiwaniindi52Mysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Finally made it here!! Congratulations everyone! Big thanks to one and all, all the great fans of this one of a kind show, to have carried their love this long .. speaks volumes both of the show and of the tremendous efforts of wonderful people who are making this journey possible and enjoyable!
 Congrats all!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniDurgaSOmaRamdassindi52Mysticaldivine

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 136

Had to make 2 edits...thr was so may things happenin!!! IPK is full on in these episodes...not a sec will you get bored!!!

Episode 137

Sarun Express

Heart wonderbar! Supi, totally get what you mean so many things and good things happening here. Was just thinking how can i skip all of these, but may just have to Cry but then again some of these scenes are meant to be savored and without breaking to write about t hem. love all of them, awesome caps! esp but pointing up LOL great treatment of colors in all of them!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiMysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Miss you all BIG time. Hope everyone is doing well!

As much as I am elated for thread 13, and all the wonderful posts, I just saw some thing on the main forum that just made me wonderabout the "13" effect and rather heavy hearted.. that IPK2 is going to be made without Sarun but with all new cast! Is this the IPK2 we all wanted... a skin without its soul?

When ever I see things like this, pics of ASR's death scene shoot, a news like this.. makes me feel IPK is JUST FINE how it ended and where it is right now!!

Edited by Horizon - 26 June 2013 at 8:09am

supriya.arshiBarunDiwani..Anita..Mysticaldivine

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 136

Had to make 2 edits...thr was so may things happenin!!! IPK is full on in these episodes...not a sec will you get bored!!!

Episode 137

Sarun Express

Just awesome, Supriya. You are right, so much happening around with all characters. Loved all. Smile 

IssK.BarunDiwanisupriya.arshiMysticaldivine

Go to top