Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 26)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

^^^ isspkaur ROFL

truckload it is... an armada of trucks at that. i had to stop before i wrote a whole novel here and arshi complained about our fan fictioning ROFLkhule aam. but really. this boy too thin and not that tall, how he strides into my evening and ruins me with a look, a smile, a perfectly sculpted bone. that jawline... er widow's peak? angular pinna that lets just a bit of light through? the tapered hairline at the back... those shoulders, the flowing arms... he's got to be part from another planet. vulcan maybe? LOL

what i lau most... not at all metrosexual. real. hot. male. fallible. 
jumping in here definitely not metrosexual, all MALE!!!! The only time i wuld have called him metro was when he stayed at the Gupta house and had to have his products!!!LOL.LOL

products. ROFL ROFL ROFL 

all male. can you hear my breath stop?

ROFL What is this that I am reading 

just a bit of novel writing and an open acknowledgment that we like our men to be men and be just a little bit inter galactic... and whatever you do... no products. samjhe sab?

Edited by indi52 - 26 June 2013 at 2:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniwiwy

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged

@sohara

Their indifference was annoying...I felt like they had two different sets of rules one for payal and another for Khushi...it could be because Khushi does her own ing no matter what and payal listens to what she is told

@Indi

You made a great point it was all destiny that played a big hand in everything...DM had it all planed out...but the decisions the characters made was themselves so there had to be some adjustment from DM

Shyam is exactly like iago...iago just manipulated people to get what he wants just like Shyam...iago is one of the best literally villain of all time...he is my favorite one too
And thanks for the compliment

in pink, exacetment. there you get me all frenchified in my excitement.

iago was creepy... but do give uriah a try too sometime... shyam's "humility," and "amiable nature" all there. had the writing remained unflinching, and the writers done a rumplestilskin and refused to give in when star plus and ph started interfering, we'd have had a real villain come out of this, as we had a real hero. sadly, in the end shyam was just a garbled gaffe of a negative character. all the outside, no real inside.

Edited by indi52 - 26 June 2013 at 5:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.BarunDiwaniwiwy..Anita..

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
oye! page 26 on the new one already??Cry suffering from major IF withdrawal yesterday, literally wanted to cry a little bit when i came home so tired and had no energy to come to say hi...hormones.  Did have a productive day with mom on the personal front...just a long day.  saw the bigl slap yesterday and looking fwd to watching 140,141,142 marathon tonight  so excited! Missed you guys yesterday!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wiwy..Anita..indi52

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

We R in Thread 13...shakehand.gif

Congratulations Blasters toast.gif

Durga : Superb poems "

A heartbroken girl wins a million hearts
As she leaves, to give the lovers an open path StarClap
Towel in place of dupatta, NK in place of Lavanya
Equations changing all over, but slowly, rafta rafta Clap

Indi : amazing lines for Lavanya"i don't think i have seen any hindi telly serial go so close to the truth and not back off fearing audience backlash. la went out of ipk with head held high, and lots of nani ji's and our love, also keeping asr as a friend." Heartthis bit ClapClap

ArshiH : Beautiful writing on Story so far StarClap i love your first banner...nd also thise banner on your piece too good
"
Either scare her with his misty aired presence or feel her misty presence with air. Her absence creates havoc ,a fire and fears in him and presence does the same. Normal handsome hunk pulls his girl with love, but this one does it in anger and gets more angry when she threats him leaving for "hamesha." Clap
Heart
the end

Now Time for my SURPRISE

A VM SPECIALLY FOR THE WRITES IN THE BLASTERS THREAD

Here is the Direct Link
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPGwWK23yo&feature=player_embedded

a big thank you to ArshiH nd Ami...both who hav helped me...adviced me on the VM despite one bein ill nd the one on complete rest...Thank you both soo much

Monkey Icons Yoyo

awww supriya, Hug Hug Hug 

thank you so much for that lovely lovely surprise vm. arshi, ami, all of you this is too damn nice of you guys. for this sweetness there must be reward. ok who wants to sit next to asr and hold his hand and talk... Heart Heart Heart

you all have been so good to hang out with... so so good.

thanks, my dear friends.

@Supi...Thnx Supi for such warm words .You are such a doll Heart Glad you like it.

@ Indi ...You are very welcome my friend.I don't need any reward just  Hug  is enough for me ...I can talk to him while sitting next to but holding hand ...nahhh...not me LOL 

Indi, Durga, Wiwy, Cyn,
I'm soo happy that you all liked it!! Supi really was so sweet to come up with it and i was happy to do my bit Big smile not that i did this for any reward, but will happily expect the one you offer Indi!! only hold hands and talk can get quite boring Wink

IssK.supriya.arshiwiwyindi52

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged

BARUN IN WHITE 

CREDIT TO UPLOADER

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wiwy

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesherkobita

hi sabrina,

i see no double post. what's up? all well? are you going to be seeing the rerun?

The original post  is on page 12 replying to one of your posts. 
No chance... I don't have cable... I have never seen ASR on big screen...  I might follow the links to see what a dubbed ASR sounds like... How are they gonna Dub khushi who doesn't speak English? What is she going to speak? Hill billy ehaw English? ROFL

the thought of that is making me die laughing

Good one Sabrina!!! I"m ROFL with Anita! was thinking the same thing and also I do think some of the dialogues just will not translate either, but  i'm glad for the ppl who don't know hindi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita..indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

We R in Thread 13...shakehand.gif

Congratulations Blasters toast.gif

Durga : Superb poems "

A heartbroken girl wins a million hearts
As she leaves, to give the lovers an open path StarClap
Towel in place of dupatta, NK in place of Lavanya
Equations changing all over, but slowly, rafta rafta Clap

Indi : amazing lines for Lavanya"i don't think i have seen any hindi telly serial go so close to the truth and not back off fearing audience backlash. la went out of ipk with head held high, and lots of nani ji's and our love, also keeping asr as a friend." Heartthis bit ClapClap

ArshiH : Beautiful writing on Story so far StarClap i love your first banner...nd also thise banner on your piece too good
"
Either scare her with his misty aired presence or feel her misty presence with air. Her absence creates havoc ,a fire and fears in him and presence does the same. Normal handsome hunk pulls his girl with love, but this one does it in anger and gets more angry when she threats him leaving for "hamesha." Clap
Heart
the end

Now Time for my SURPRISE

A VM SPECIALLY FOR THE WRITES IN THE BLASTERS THREAD

Here is the Direct Link
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPGwWK23yo&feature=player_embedded

a big thank you to ArshiH nd Ami...both who hav helped me...adviced me on the VM despite one bein ill nd the one on complete rest...Thank you both soo much

Monkey Icons Yoyo

awww supriya, Hug Hug Hug 

thank you so much for that lovely lovely surprise vm. arshi, ami, all of you this is too damn nice of you guys. for this sweetness there must be reward. ok who wants to sit next to asr and hold his hand and talk... Heart Heart Heart

you all have been so good to hang out with... so so good.

thanks, my dear friends.

@Supi...Thnx Supi for such warm words .You are such a doll Heart Glad you like it.

@ Indi ...You are very welcome my friend.I don't need any reward just  Hug  is enough for me ...I can talk to him while sitting next to but holding hand ...nahhh...not me LOL 

Indi, Durga, Wiwy, Cyn,
I'm soo happy that you all liked it!! Supi really was so sweet to come up with it and i was happy to do my bit Big smile not that i did this for any reward, but will happily expect the one you offer Indi!! only hold hands and talk can get quite boring Wink

hi ami,

boring, huh... that we all should get such a way to get bored. ROFL glad you had a good day with mum. and i missed you too. have been in a bit of a hormonal state myself... no idea why. i hope this is not acidity.

ok to liven you up, some interesting mullings on those whose hands may be held, pages 19-23 thereabouts, do not miss, i am sure you will have things to add. anita already quite flabbergasted at what she reads and arshi wondering what's it with old auntie.

but have to say, maza aa gaya.

Edited by indi52 - 26 June 2013 at 8:03am

IssK.BarunDiwaniwiwy..Anita..

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Collages of Episode 136 , 137 + A Sarun Express on page 2

Link :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3639864&PID=86227133&#86227133

Do Check Embarrassed